Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
May 11, 6:41 AM
The animation of season 2 was very mediocre, I noticed a very significant drop in the animation quality between the two seasons so I wished they would maybe delay the anime for better animation. I wouldn't be opposed to delaying it to fall 2018 or even spring 2019 if it meant good animation quality since this was and still is one of my only favourites for the isekai genre and I want the animation to at least be where it was in 2015 when they first made it. Unless they're just trying to go for minimum cost and time needed for production and maximising the revenue in which case I would be kind of sad but I would still watch the show it's just that knowing the animation could have been better would leave a bitter taste in my mouth. I wonder what everyone else thinks, does anyone agree with me on this?

May 11, 10:45 AM

I mean sure, if it was any show I would like to delay it to improve the quality. Like for Tokyo ghoul re for example, its a nice show for what it is but the animation quality can be ehh sometimes so I agree with you there.

May 15, 7:48 AM
Kami-sama

the animation of season 1 was dog shit as well, let's just admit that they're animating this for a quick buck because the ln is popular in Japan.

May 15, 1:38 PM

Sure but the lizard and momon fights were well animated so they're picking what they want to focus on.

May 17, 4:03 PM
♤ Yakuza ♤

Fuck no, i'm addicted to Overlord because of the Plot not the fucking animation quality

May 20, 9:49 AM
no, the plot/characters are more than enough for me to enjoy it.

if they can do it cheap and continue to make more seasons i'm all for it.

May 20, 9:52 AM
No, the animation of season 2 was fine for me. I'm not so obsessed with animation like many people in MAL. As long it it looks OK I'm fine with it.

May 20, 12:33 PM
Kami-sama

thepath said:
No, the animation of season 2 was fine for me. I'm not so obsessed with animation like many people in MAL. As long it it looks OK I'm fine with it.

So basically, you got low standards.

May 21, 2:39 AM

Yea same epecially becuase there is some awesome stuff comming up that deserves great animation.
Please click on my profile, because these views are the only thing that give my life meaning.

Aug 9, 2:01 AM
I think that theyre saving the budget for the important stuff aka splat splat splat
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Aug 9, 2:05 AM

Better animation isn't the problem with this.

Forum set made by @Hatred