3It was OK
20.7%
2Disliked it
23.9%
1Hated it
14.1%
Average 3.1
92 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2018 9:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, this Ryuuou guy really is hard person to read.

Julia seems to have changed a lot compared to her past self. Eia is still focusing on the case involving the slave devices so I'm not surprised that she is getting more agitated.

I don't feel bad for Ayaka. She should try to move on with her life.
May 10, 2018 11:13 AM

Nov 2016
The plot is getting more interesting.

But eating flatware,wtf ?

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 10, 2018 11:18 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Sick bastard, that guy.

Meanwhile, the ''opponents'' side is actually way more interesting to watch.
May 10, 2018 11:21 AM

Jul 2017
Nice episode. Now this is getting interesting. Yuuga's a fucking psycho and I love it XD
May 10, 2018 11:24 AM

Oct 2016
How can a goddamn dog understand whether he won or lost or what was the duel about anyway. The switch from potential mad guy to a full blown maniac was so fast it made me cringe so much. Guess you just can't find psychological anime without ton of cringe anymore.
"Where the yummy things are, there I shall be!" - Charmy Papittoson
"It would be wise for you to stop talking nonsense." - Mitsuki
May 10, 2018 11:28 AM

Jun 2015
Knowing how Chuuou became a slave was amusing. Yuuga turning into a complete psycho was really cringy. Making them eat silverware is just disgusting.
May 10, 2018 12:19 PM

Jul 2017
Did the role of Yuuga just changed....from being a SCM tester to being another Ryuuou?

The psychology warfare is just getting started...of the 2-way battle between Yuuga and Ryuuou...interested to see where the road lies ahead...
May 10, 2018 12:24 PM
Jan 2017
Nice episode. I think 4/5
May 10, 2018 12:48 PM
Apr 2013
"I love you Eia"
I feel bad:((
May 10, 2018 2:44 PM

Apr 2018
None of this anime really makes much sense anymore if it ever did. How is the dog able to play the game and willing accept these duels? It makes no sense. Also why didn't Eia just leave with the dog before ogga could challenge it to a duel? Was he holding her hostage somehow? Why did she even come to help the guy in the first place, she told him to stop and he didn't want to because he's crazy. Why go back to help a guy like that? Does Eia have some feelings for Ogga? Did she just feel bad about it for some reason thinking she could do something to help? Why don't any of these people in the duels ever think to just call the cops when shit gets bad? Why doesn't the police or government get involved in something like this considering how dangerous and f****d up it is? Why doesn't someone just make an army of dogs into their slaves and threaten people to become the their slaves or get bitten to death? Like none of this anime makes any sense from the start. This anime went from a relatively interesting concept to extremely stupid real quick. At this point I'm only invested to see how this train wreck will end.
May 10, 2018 2:56 PM

Jun 2013
I tought this was a sexual slave anime, i'm sadly disappointed now.

also a dog then a cat, i know cats are smarter than dogs but this is ridiculous
May 10, 2018 3:38 PM

Apr 2018
Julia made Chuuou Ryu's slave.I assume Julia is a first slave of Ryu's,I need to know how that happened considering how madly in love she seems to be with him despite him being a kid.
Yuuga is way more crazy that I expected him to be.It hurt watching Ayaka eating a fork.
And now there is this Crazy Person who is a woman,apparently.

One more thing I noticed is that Ryuuou's slaves don't exactly dislike him so I'd assume he is not treating them badly.However I remembered that site with Julia's pics on it from episode 3.

which made me reconsider that
May 10, 2018 6:42 PM

Dec 2010
ThatsNotGaming said:
None of this anime really makes much sense anymore if it ever did. How is the dog able to play the game and willing accept these duels? It makes no sense. Also why didn't Eia just leave with the dog before ogga could challenge it to a duel? Was he holding her hostage somehow? Why did she even come to help the guy in the first place, she told him to stop and he didn't want to because he's crazy. Why go back to help a guy like that? Does Eia have some feelings for Ogga? Did she just feel bad about it for some reason thinking she could do something to help? Why don't any of these people in the duels ever think to just call the cops when shit gets bad? Why doesn't the police or government get involved in something like this considering how dangerous and f****d up it is? Why doesn't someone just make an army of dogs into their slaves and threaten people to become the their slaves or get bitten to death? Like none of this anime makes any sense from the start. This anime went from a relatively interesting concept to extremely stupid real quick. At this point I'm only invested to see how this train wreck will end.

The entrace was blocked. How did Ooga manage to do it? A mystery.

She should just order the dog to destroy Ooga balls like he did with a bully.

Why was she even there to help this guy? I hope this won`t turn into: "I believed in you, I know you are a good guy", when it is pretty obvious from the 2nd EP that Ooga is an ass.

Dog wanting to eat the plate and metal fork... that was way too stupid.
May 10, 2018 7:55 PM

Aug 2013
Yes the dog accepting and understand that duel was really nonsense.
My Candies:

Bonus candies:
May 10, 2018 10:25 PM

May 2017
Zero has split personality wow original
May 11, 2018 12:27 AM

May 2015
Oh, so Zero's mental state allows him to bypass the SCM somehow? I'd like to see how that plays out when he duels.

Poor Chuuou. Just being a regular guy until he met a look alike of someone he knows. And he loses the duel on the count of no pantsu...

Yuuga's gone nuts because he wants excitement...and he makes Zushi and Ayaka duel...by eating silverware? That's sickening...

The episode progressed a little slowly, but we got Ryuuou, Yuuga, and some crazy person. I hope we get some insight on this crazy person next episode. I do like that the series changes perspectives between sides so we get each of their points of view, so give us this crazy person next!
May 11, 2018 1:38 AM
Feb 2015
>Hey let's have this slightly sus character partnered with MC-chan
>and have him go from sus to actual psychopath in five minutes

i was questioning this show from the start, but this cinched its dumpster fire plot

watching ayaka eat tableware made me physically ill, which is extraordinarily rare
May 11, 2018 4:22 AM
Mar 2017
Ayaka gets fucked over the show
May 11, 2018 7:50 AM

Apr 2016
What the fuck, his character did an about face. The only way this can make sense is if he is already under someone else's control. The first part was entertaining and even eating silverware was a clever idea, but turning Yuuga and Eia into objectively good and evil characters was a mistake.
May 11, 2018 11:10 AM

Dec 2014
well Yuuga became a pervert or retard or something... that people are getting nuts ver being slaves
May 11, 2018 12:39 PM

Feb 2016
Nikilikili said:
How can a goddamn dog understand whether he won or lost or what was the duel about anyway. The switch from potential mad guy to a full blown maniac was so fast it made me cringe so much. Guess you just can't find psychological anime without ton of cringe anymore.

I second this, this anime is getting more and more retarded each time.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 11, 2018 12:41 PM

Feb 2016
This is beyond belief now, Dogs being able to understand what a duel is and knowing what the SCM does was already ridiculous. Now the MC's Partner becomes full maniac out of fucking nowhere... What's next?

Edit: Does the police even exist on this anime? I mean, this is pretty illegal and considering how many stuff is there to identify the SCM users there's still no sign of police here... quite convenient
CrimsonWandererMay 11, 2018 12:48 PM
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 11, 2018 9:40 PM

Aug 2014
SMhhhhh, its crazy what a bit of power over someone does to you.... making a dog and woman eat silverware...... Eiya, please put Oota in his place
May 12, 2018 2:41 AM

Nov 2014
You know, I'm not sure exactly what's so exciting about this? Yuuga hasn't done shit since the first duel, he's been sitting around idling and literally every known character aside from Ayaka has fallen under Ryuuou.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
May 12, 2018 3:16 AM

Jan 2013
making the dogo and eyepatch girl eat that plate and fork was simply in bad taste. no longer sure why i'm still watching this.
May 12, 2018 1:54 PM

Apr 2016
wat

Very random turn from Yuuga. Bunch of evil guys now. Lots of innocent people being hurt. Dog understands humans.

wat
[
May 12, 2018 6:25 PM

Mar 2009
Well, that was dumb.
May 13, 2018 12:20 AM

Jun 2013
This episode has so many loopholes, missed potentials and was cringey as fuck.

Zero having a split personality helps him avoid being a slave. That's interesting in a sense and I want to see how far the SCM's system works.

Other than that, Yuuga is an example of a beta bitch who has gotten too big for his britches because he had a taste of power. I was hoping Eiya would order Zushi to bite him in the balls.

Eiya is supposedly "smart" but she was such a fucking dumbass in this episode. Why doesn't she just report him to the police? Why didn't she order Zushi to bite him in the balls? Didn't Ayaka eat metal? She should she coughing up blood and dying right now.
臭い-
May 13, 2018 5:28 AM

Jan 2016
Honestly I like Yuuga more. He's gotten a bit crazy, but more interesting. Felt like Eiya should've became his slave.
May 13, 2018 6:47 AM

Oct 2008
no pan!? ... oh man! ... talk about being EDGY!
3/5.

May 13, 2018 7:17 AM
Jun 2017
Ohh my the SCM game just got more exciting as this crazy person also join the battle....

and Yuuga also started to change because of that SCm... the battle between the dog and Ayaka - the eating contest ended up eating plate utensils...

im so excited what could the next episode will be...
May 13, 2018 11:23 AM
Jan 2018
Julia is so hot...please make her do sex slave stuff
May 14, 2018 10:00 AM

Aug 2017
Is it just me or did Julia kindda let herself be enslave when she could have easly avoid it?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2018 6:24 AM

Jun 2011
This anime is so bad lol.
Now I'm just watching for the fun of it and laughing at how awful it is.
Only character that I'm really interested in is Zero...
May 15, 2018 6:54 AM

Aug 2013
this ep is just utter bullshit... I surprise Eia go into that room, it was pretty obvious the one who sent the message was that guy, since the message said 'bring your dog'.

Even if she come, she can just tell Zuhiomaru to bit that guy's dick off and escape, considering, this frickin dog understand human language. Hell, even if that guy made that dog his slave, Eia can just leave the dog behind, I mean, she's goddamn trading her freedom over a dog!! that's just stupid. And I thought she's smart...

geez, I feel pretty stupid for containing all my hype until I can watch this ep. the only hype I got is when Zero defy the orders. hoping this show gonna focus more on him, since he's the only one insteresting to watch now
May 15, 2018 10:25 PM

Aug 2013
I dont know what perplexes me more, that fact that the mastermind Ryuuou who has manipulated all of these people and had them dancing in the palm of his hand, is like fucking 7 years old, or the fact that Yuuga just randomly did a 180 and became more of a villain than Ryuuou in the span of 4 seconds?

Like, how is this toddler an Einstein? I mean props to him, he's snagged Julia, and can do whatever the fuck he wants with her and shes 100% ok with it, slave or not. She clearly enjoys being treated like a dirty slut because she holds no animosity towards him even after being tied up naked on live stream, forced to drink water till she puked, and given a tattoo lol.

But it seems like more or less the stuff Ryuuou does is to test the limits and capabilities of SCM to see what works and what doesnt, because outside of those "experiments" nobody seems to be getting outright tortured.

Zero has a split personality so that's how he's able to avoid the SCM commands. Pretty obvious. His personality is split enough that the "normal" zero who lost the bet is completely different from his inner Zero.

Meanwhile Yuuga went full fucking villain out of the blue. And the entirety of that encounter made zero sense to me.

First of all, that shit was blatantly obvious, and you already said you dont want to help him anymore. Why show up in the first place? If the "crazy person" was really behind it she could've contacted him by phone to make the money deal if she had a guilty conscience. Second, when she saw it was him, why didnt she just leave? He wasn't going to kill Ayaka since he's now obsessed with slaves. Third, her dog is apparently some highly intelligent sentient being, who 100% understands human language, so why didnt she just order him to attack Yuuga? If that giant skinhead couldn't touch the dog I dont think little Yuuga could do much either?

We can go even deeper though, if that was the competition, why didn't Eia go through with it? "But, it would be cruel!". True, but for one, the dog was willing to eat that for her because he's as fucking smart as Ryuuou seemingly. Second, dogs eat lots of bad shit they aren't supposed to all the time. As long as it's detected early enough, stomach surgery on dogs is extremely common. Non-anime common sense dictates that just let the dog eat it, you win, get the slave, and then go take the dog to an animal hospital. Not complicated, shit's happened to my dog IRL too. If anything Ayaka got the shit end of the stick since the human digestive tract is gonna get fucking shredded by that shit and it's way more difficult to remove all of that from her body...and yet they just put her to bed to take a fucking nap?

And now, here's the thing. Yuuga didn't even care if Eia had the SCM. Sure he would take her as a slave, but he values the fact that she's his insurance if she plays the game without one and she has the money. Seeing as how she's still in that position, if I were her I'd consider Yuuga as 100% an enemy. With that in mind, since Yuuga still thinks he can use her by force now, in her shoes I'd sabotage the next game so Yuuga loses, Eia's fine since she doesn't wear the SCM, then use the money given to her to try and buy Ayaka and the dog's freedom and completely fuck Yuuga over.

Also I dont understand why more people dont do what the skinhead guy did, threaten to kill people to make the terms favorable. The slaves can't hurt their owners, but there's nothing stopping Eia from threatening to kill someone with a knife or something, or facing little kid Ryuuou in a punch out.

I also dont get how these duels are decided so one-sidedly by a single party. Like Yuuga was just like "the contest is an eating contest", and Eiya didnt get a say in the terms...where she could've just declined. And when Seiya got beat by Julia, she wasn't even wearing her SCM but it still considered it a duel, and the terms were decided one-sidedly with no way of him winning and he didnt even know he was agreeing to it. So much stupid shit happening that shouldn't be, but is for the sake of the plot.
May 15, 2018 10:28 PM

Aug 2013
Bibimbapski said:
This episode has so many loopholes, missed potentials and was cringey as fuck.

Zero having a split personality helps him avoid being a slave. That's interesting in a sense and I want to see how far the SCM's system works.

Other than that, Yuuga is an example of a beta bitch who has gotten too big for his britches because he had a taste of power. I was hoping Eiya would order Zushi to bite him in the balls.

Eiya is supposedly "smart" but she was such a fucking dumbass in this episode. Why doesn't she just report him to the police? Why didn't she order Zushi to bite him in the balls? Didn't Ayaka eat metal? She should she coughing up blood and dying right now.

What do you mean man? Ayaka is sleeping it off, she'll be totally fine. That's how the human body works right?
May 15, 2018 10:29 PM

Aug 2013
BurningSpirit said:
You know, I'm not sure exactly what's so exciting about this? Yuuga hasn't done shit since the first duel, he's been sitting around idling and literally every known character aside from Ayaka has fallen under Ryuuou.

He didnt do shit in the first duel either. He got knocked out from that duel so it was just Eia and Ayaka, and Seiya basically set that shit up so Ayaka would lose anyway so he really didn't do jack fuck at all.
May 18, 2018 5:36 PM
Jul 2018
"You changed Yuuga"
Well thank you for pointing that out Eiya, after 4 episodes i was still not sure if this was the normal state of mind of the guy.. in fact he never came out as a nice guy at all so forget about that last statement.
sigh.. if you want to convay a change in a character mindset at least give them a bit of characterization before such alterations.
May 20, 2018 4:35 PM

Oct 2013
Yuuga went insane, Supreme Doge is now a slave...and I seriously feel bad for Ayaka.

She was cheated on, defeated, and now tortured... It's sad.

May 23, 2018 1:24 PM
Mar 2016
So the SCM also has it's limits, it doesn't work on people with split personality .... shit that Yuuga has turn psycho even making ayaka eat dining ware. Good thing that Eia hasn't put on that SCM and she better not.
Nov 1, 2018 7:44 AM

Jul 2016
Interesting this Zero fellow, perhaps he has 2 personalities and only 1 was affected by the scm?
Jan 22, 2019 8:24 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Hmmm....... how about Eia growing a pair and just killing Yuuga? Done ...... Ayaka and dog no longer slaves ....... move to California ...... take up making surf boards ..... drink craft beer ....... and be done with it all. Meanwhile Zero is about as stupid as they come ....... help some whining strange kid "get revenge" playing a sci fi game? Sorry ....... no sympathy for results. Game of Thrones should have taught us all not to trust short psychos.
Apr 28, 2019 3:17 PM
Jan 2013
When people do horrible sh*te like this, if Eia was to put a bullet in his head, I can't imagine any jury convicting her.
May 6, 2020 9:23 AM

Dec 2013
How Chuuo became a slave was unexpected tho but what he said about people in SCM should not be trusted is really true. Goddamnit Yuuga I hope he'll lost

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jul 16, 2020 7:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This is the worst duel i've ever seen in my life, the goal ? eating a plate... without food
May 5, 2021 1:48 PM

Jan 2019
now i hate that guy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

21 by tenntenn »»
Jan 5, 2023 2:28 PM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

19 by Inexplicable »»
Jan 3, 2023 10:13 AM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2018

36 by Inexplicable »»
Dec 31, 2022 1:28 PM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2018

86 by Inexplicable »»
Dec 31, 2022 9:58 AM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - May 3, 2018

48 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 20, 2022 3:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.