Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 27, 2018 12:31 AM

May 2018
Is anyone realized that Fuura-senpai is actually includes in this anime's visual art ? (The one used in the picture). I saw her in the window on rooftop.

However, she's my best girl in here.
May 27, 2018 1:02 PM

Oct 2013
The horror segment was cool and funny. How many J-horror tropes can we fit in one sequence? All of them!

Nijino-sensei is hawt.
Aug 17, 2018 11:58 PM
Apr 2017
Fuura is very unique and funny! I especially like her character because of Kaos's reactions.
Dec 6, 2018 3:53 AM
Nov 2018
I liked the semi nd funny horror in this episode, it was funny watching Kao screaming like a rockband.
Mar 1, 2019 8:01 AM

May 2012
Fun episode and quite nice reveal at that end! Looking forwards to see what's next.
Sep 15, 2019 7:48 AM

Aug 2018
Hm, ghost from previous episode's end?..
Well, makes sense that Fuura draws horror manga.. ;P I mean.. It's just that she's getting into moods in daily life outside of manga as well into horror things, just living in it all the time, basically.. ;p It can be bothersome for other people, but it's also admirable in a way.. In a way that she's dedicated.. ;p
Ruki: "Kaos is attracting adults that need something from her".. Hmmmmm.. ;p lenny_face Though.. It could happen.. I mean, some adult men wanting from Kaos something as well.. For better or worse.. As long as it's with consent, maybe it's not bad..
I'm actually glad that teacher is fan of Tsubasa's works, I hope she'll get along with girls.. ;P
Japanese are all about these contrasts when making characters, story or something.. ;p And it's honestly probably a blessing.. ;p
Adding Fuura in ending was a nice touch.. ;P
In the end.. I think that maybe Tsubasa should somehow be able to meet with fans.. Or learn their opinions.. As she clearly says that she's wondering, what fans actually like more, and talking with teacher about what she liked in manga - maybe helped Tsubasa, or at least she got, what she needed.. So yeah.. Tsubasa should be able to meet with fans, it feels.. Though, who knows, yeah, it's also a lot about marketing, and who knows how it'll be - a bonus, or disaster, with her reveal - noone knows..
May 7, 2020 11:37 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The sensei was a fan of her shounen manga haha Wings V is a edgy username xD really funny episode
Feb 1, 2021 2:26 PM

Jul 2014
Fuura is a terrible addition to the cast, completely off tonally from the rest of the show but also seemingly only here to force Kaos to overreact in fear the whole time. Not only is it just the same joke over and over and over again, it isn't even funny or cute and only serves to enable the side of Kaos I hate the most (and a large part of why I don't care for this show very much at all). And just when I thought she was starting to calm down and become tolerable as a protagonist...
Mar 2, 2021 7:11 AM

Feb 2020
Fuura-senpai and Nijino-sensei were the stars of the episode. That horror-themed first part was funny. Fuura-senpai is actually a very beautiful girl. ^^

Nijino-sensei is Tsubasa's biggest fan. :)

SerafosNov 22, 2023 9:46 AM
Aug 3, 2022 8:41 PM

Jan 2021
Kaos seems fully in touch with her degen side. It's always funny seeing her think about getting bullied by the teacher.

Sep 13, 2022 8:22 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty obvious that she would be a horror manga artist from the way she behaves. Also a bit more information about sensei, still probably the weakest episode so far.
Jul 10, 2023 5:13 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Half way through now, can safely say this is a fun show. Kaos has grown on me a lot too when I was initially not a big fan of her. This episode was a hilarious one too, all the stuff with Fuura in the first half was really good, I thought at first her scaring everyone was on purpose but it was actually her just being awkward with interaction. I also love how she’s a horror mangaka, I’m a big fan of horror so that automatically won her some points for me lol, there were a lot of references during her spooky bits too.

And the 2nd half was good too, Sensei being into knees is interesting lol, and I also really liked her bit with Tsubasa. I’ll say tho, Kaos spilling the beans about Tsubasa being Wing V without her saying it’s okay was a bad move imo but it ended up working out so I guess all is good lol.
Aug 14, 2023 1:06 AM

Dec 2022
Honestly, Kaos' editor could have helped Kaos come up with a story for the characters rather than outright rejecting it. Or at least give some advice when rejecting it.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Comic Girls Episode 12 Discussion

fukumenkei - Aug 12, 2018

23 by MeguSae38 »»
Oct 5, 2023 10:52 AM

Poll: » Comic Girls Episode 11 Discussion

11 by antoninus_v »»
Sep 11, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Comic Girls Episode 10 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 15, 2018

8 by antoninus_v »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:39 PM

Poll: » Comic Girls Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2018

81 by dezurnimrgud »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:42 AM

Poll: » Comic Girls Episode 9 Discussion

9 by antoninus_v »»
Aug 28, 2023 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.