Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 16, 2018 6:28 PM
Feb 2015
Roy_Focker said:
Diluted said:

Well, he never saw his parents alive to begin with. I think that I too would be the same if my life had taken such turn.
True!

But his interactions with his kids (especially Boruto) when he wasn’t the Hokage debunk that... prior to him becoming the Hokage he was smooth AF when interacting with Boruto...

I hope to get an episode addressing this in the sense that Naruto goes to Iruka-sensei (the closest thing that he has resembling a father figure) talking about how is it tough to deal whit a kid turning into a teenager (more indept that the talks that he have with Shikamaru)…

High expectaction for a Action, Comedy, Super Power, Martial Arts, Shounen anime ….don't you think ?
May 16, 2018 7:18 PM

May 2015
glix3196 said:
Roy_Focker said:
True!

But his interactions with his kids (especially Boruto) when he wasn’t the Hokage debunk that... prior to him becoming the Hokage he was smooth AF when interacting with Boruto...

I hope to get an episode addressing this in the sense that Naruto goes to Iruka-sensei (the closest thing that he has resembling a father figure) talking about how is it tough to deal whit a kid turning into a teenager (more indept that the talks that he have with Shikamaru)…

High expectaction for a Action, Comedy, Super Power, Martial Arts, Shounen anime ….don't you think ?
Nope, we already got that type of stuff with Naruto (prequel)...
May 19, 2018 3:11 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
As expected, no one of importance/useless side characters didn't proceed to the second round. I say this while actually liking Iwabe and Denki; I'm actually saying this more because I'm bummed that they don't get main character-style treatment-- heck, no one REALLY does. They kinda just threw them in the cast to throw them out, it seems. Also, it's like they write so much distance between the audience and the characters. I don't know how they managed to do that when, if anything, Naruto's characters were often the type you could get behind and like even if they didn't have a big role. I like friggen SUIGETSU, Karin, and Juugo of all characters-- characters in which I'm pretty sure they didn't need to exist for things to REALLY progress (though I appreciate even the small roles they had). Then Tenten is one of my waifus even though she really is a side character-- her role might be even smaller than or equal to at least Suigetsu's. BUT it's all about how you HANDLE your characters that makes them likeable, not the size of their role. And then we do see Iwabe and Denki doing nearly all the stuff that the rest of the gang is doing but also they do have their hurdles (same with Class Rep). So despite their designs which kinda appear side character-like and stiff in the first place, why don't their personalities pop? I just feel like not enough love is going into their characters...

But anyway, I hope Tenten catches Boruto good. Mah girl noticed something was off even though it seemed like she shrugged it off. I hope she follows through! I dunno. If not, that's okay too. She's still cute.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
May 19, 2018 12:46 PM
Oct 2007
TsundeReaper said:
OGAnime said:

In his defense, he still had to learn and master a jutsu far above his ranking which isn’t what anyone can do to prove himself. Boruto’s device is a On/Off cheat switch lol.

Boruto only just did that bcoz of his situation which is quite worse than Naruto and he took so long before finally using it, if Naruto is in Boruto's situation he wouldn't even hesitate to use it

Quite worse than Naruto? You must be kidding me. Boruto or his team is not even in a life or death situation.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2018 4:12 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Being told that you lack the skills by your own clone though that was hillarious. Attacking a kage though was a bold move for the enemy. Governing can really be a pain though. Capture the flag is the next test huh. Gaara's adapted son though sure is powerful. The last ditch attempt to defend the flag sure was effective. Its good that they managed to pass the round and that Tenten did not catch him cheating. Though Sumire and Denki's teams lost at least they gave it their all. The moment between Naruto and his son though was nice. A really heartfelt moment between the two. The Chunin exams are proving be quite the interesting arc.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2018 4:16 PM
Jul 2014
Damn, it's the little moments that they added in this episode that makes what's going to happen next hurt even more. I like how they are building up with the suspicions as well. Also, I'm sure each team member knows their own partners' abilities. Boruto being able to use water and lightning in a short amount of time is too suspicious.
Aug 28, 2018 4:18 AM

May 2010
Whoa, they are really rushing through this arc, and all these fights! They could honestly take more time to focus on some side characters, develop them at least a bit more or something…
Mar 18, 2019 7:18 PM

Oct 2013
Man it sucks seeing Naruto so happy when Boruto has cheated for his victory

Nov 7, 2019 10:35 AM
Apr 2018
I just love cho cho and Mitsuki and shikadai I wish he used some wind stuff like his mom also
Aug 2, 2020 9:27 PM

Sep 2018
Wahhhhh Naruto as a father T___T he's awkward towards Boruto, it makes me cry a little but he give his all! I don't know why people hate Boruto so much, all I see is kid who wants his father's attention, kids are like that! I understand him. I hope he stop using cheat though.
Sep 27, 2021 8:17 PM
Feb 2020
I feel like a disappointed mom, little brat
Aug 28, 2023 9:05 AM
Jul 2020
i hope shikadai whoop that cheaters ass
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Yesterday, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.