Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV) 2 Episode 17 Discussion

May 14, 2018 3:42 PM

i burst out laughing when he said "oh" in the end..... lol

an unconcious reaction to Teruhashi. maybe? in the past he says that "oh" only internally.... he is starting to lower his guard..... otp. <3

May 14, 2018 7:35 PM
He finally said it! Mission complete! But she didn't really hear it.

I did find it amusing that when Assassination Classroom was mentioned they showed a "Weaknesses" list.

May 14, 2018 8:13 PM

Kyaaaa <3 Is this real life? Did Saiki just say Offu. Holy shieeet, I guess that confirms that he likes her

I really can´t get enough of Teruashi segments, they are the best part of the anime. She is too damn cute

May 14, 2018 10:35 PM

Kaidou's sister is scary cute. i digged full-gal Teruhashi and straight hair glasses Aura tho.......HE SAID IT!

May 15, 2018 12:21 AM

If you can make your whole fanbase go wild with having a character say "Oh!" you're a fucking magician.

Needless to say. BOI WHAT AN EPIC EPISODE AS USUAL

May 15, 2018 2:02 AM

Teruhashi: "Saki's type is somone with principles who stays true to themselves is totally me. There was no need to panic. It's only a matter of time."
Saiki: "Oh.."

He said "Oh.." because Teruhashi isn't true to herself.

May 15, 2018 7:58 AM

hahahaha he said it! I can't believe it. xD

May 15, 2018 10:38 AM

He said it!
He said the thing!!

and here I thought Aiura was already good as she was <333

May 15, 2018 5:02 PM

hahahahaha Kaidou's brother is already better than him xD The moment where he saved him was so funny xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 15, 2018 5:10 PM

Ahh, its great that this anime is finally getting more recognition after Netflix addition, now I can watch this anime with Spanish Subs.

LOL SAIKI SAID "OFU" FOR ONCE! :O ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!! BRACE YOURSELVES!
Don't forget to say Good Bye with a Smile!

May 15, 2018 8:29 PM

Become one with the "ofu", Saiki!

May 15, 2018 9:21 PM

Kokomi's yellow gyaru-looks change was ugly!
Kaido had a younger brother and younger middle sister as well!?!?
4/5.

May 16, 2018 12:47 AM

Offu ?!!! Can't believe he finally said it

May 16, 2018 4:34 AM
One of the best episodes so far.
Ohfu, you don't have to fight it Saiki, just let it happen. Lol.

Also, I think that ballpark was a fmab reference. The eyes looks just like father or pride.

May 16, 2018 11:54 AM

ahahaha the "oh" made me laugh so hard :)

That's actually not the first time Saiki used his mouth to speak by the way (because it was mentioned before), in the first season he spoke a "damn it" ("shimatta") when Nendou was looking into his eyes and turned to stone.

May 16, 2018 2:59 PM
The day that the fansub page subtitled the episode was the 16/05, just this day is my birthday and I see the scene of "happy birthday" <3

Modified by FireCrauter, May 16, 2018 3:24 PM
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.

May 17, 2018 2:06 AM

It seems like that weird bowl-haired guy is showing up next episode so that should be pretty interesting
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

May 17, 2018 10:02 PM

The zoo and makeover bits were definitely my favorites. Saiki getting unhinged when he is annoyed or his pride is hurt is always fun to see.
Also, Aiura in a wig > Kokomi

May 19, 2018 12:14 AM

Wow...he said it.
I had to rewind.

May 19, 2018 7:57 AM
Our man is slowly falling for Teruhashi. He is now familiar with what she wants.🤔🤔

May 19, 2018 8:39 AM

I really consider Saiki as unable to have romantic feelings so I really don't think this "offu" was for something like Teruhashi affinity. I think it was really because she was "lying" about being like herserlf. Or it wasn't him.
Please save Saiki from any romance.
MASSURU MASSURU ! HASSURU HASSURU !

May 19, 2018 10:09 AM

lmao, he slowly falling to Teruhashi charm.

May 19, 2018 10:09 AM

lmao, he slowly falling to Teruhashi charm.

May 25, 2018 6:58 PM

Icore said:
I really consider Saiki as unable to have romantic feelings so I really don't think this "offu" was for something like Teruhashi affinity. I think it was really because she was "lying" about being like herserlf. Or it wasn't him.

I agree with you: the "offu" slipped because he thinks Teruhashi cannot seriously believe that she's acting "true to herself" but he did say it, and apparently out loud and not telepathically to himself. Which I think is because he thinks it's so ridiculous that he accidentally said it audibly.

Saiki seems like the type that's aromantic/asexual; don't even know if he can handle platonic relationships since he thinks all his 'friends' are annoying.
Can I touch you? Please I love you. Let me touch you, I love you!
Friend: How's school? Me: School gave me debt and my plant mold.

May 25, 2018 11:40 PM

Hana_Poko said:
Saiki seems like the type that's aromantic/asexual; don't even know if he can handle platonic relationships since he thinks all his 'friends' are annoying.

For friendships, here I think that even if he "thinks" they are annoying, actually he likes them, they just have a life rythm less quiet that Saiki's. After all, he always had friends and helped them, he could have done nothing. Maybe he'll notice that a day.
MASSURU MASSURU ! HASSURU HASSURU !

May 27, 2018 4:50 PM

Did that really happen? Did Saiki say Oh in the end?

May 27, 2018 4:51 PM

GEEKalea said:
Wow...he said it.
I had to rewind.

I had to rewind too.

Aug 8, 2018 10:32 PM

HE SAID IT! Oh!!! Pretty damn fun episode and especially a great ending! Still love the parts with the Gyaru the most. The zoo part was quite funny as well though, let's see what's next.

Sep 4, 2018 5:03 AM

1.Wow, he suffered a lot to get the last card. Give him coffee jelly and he will forgive everything.
2.That eland was funny. Wow, Saiki was scary but he can't defeat his mother.
3.His fahter was really professional there, at least until the cake arrived.
4.Lol, his little brother is stronger, poor Kaidou. His sister is normal?
5.Gyaru Teruhashi was kawaii too. That oh! doesn't count!

Oct 10, 2018 6:28 AM

Saiki's mom is the top of chain apparently
His father should be at bottom xD

Wait what? Saiki's father actually doing a good job as editor?
Am I dreaming?

Kaidou's lil bro OP!

So that's where the blonde girl from 1st opening come from

How dare you end it with not "satisfying" ending!
Don't leave us hanging!
"Signature removed"

Oct 14, 2018 7:18 AM

Man Saiki's brother is really annoying me now. Yeah it all worked out in the end but just leave him alone lol. Anyway, I really like the part in the zoo, I think that's the best one and second wsd the one with Kaido's. I think this is the first time we saw his siblings? Not sure.
Duterte did 9/11

Dec 25, 2018 8:32 AM

HE FINALLY SAID "OH"

Jan 19, 12:45 AM
don't come bashing or being rude to me for saying bec this is just my opinion but i honestly think i'm the only person here who doesn't ship saiki with anyone like i honestly hope he ends up alone not in a rude way, i just feel like he doesn't need to be paired up with anyone right now. especially teruhashi (but maybe that's because i don't like her lol) but even with any of the other girls in the anime i don't think he would be paired well with any of them. but anyway i think i'll read the manga to see the ending

Feb 2, 11:23 PM
Hyack said:
Teruhashi: "Saki's type is somone with principles who stays true to themselves is totally me. There was no need to panic. It's only a matter of time."
Saiki: "Oh.."

He said "Oh.." because Teruhashi isn't true to herself.

I can kind of see what you're saying but I see a few problems with that. Even if he was noticing a contradiction, 'oh' isn't really the reaction you would expect. A quiet chuckle or derisive snort perhaps, but not that. Especially when you consider how that phrase has been used in the series up to now.

Secondly, I can't really agree that she's not true to herself. The phrasing is somewhat vague, but I would almost say the opposite. Perhaps her inner personality isn't what most people would expect, but you can't say her behavior isn't fairly consistent.

To be honest, I'm not sure why he said that, but I don't think that's quite it.

Apr 11, 3:28 PM

Well, first Sayaka (?, the occultism club thingie) was writing Teruhashi's name and now Saiki said ofu. Really want to see this couple happening before the anime ends... ;__;

Hana_Poko said:
Icore said:

I agree with you: the "offu" slipped because he thinks Teruhashi cannot seriously believe that she's acting "true to herself" but he did say it, and apparently out loud and not telepathically to himself. Which I think is because he thinks it's so ridiculous that he accidentally said it audibly.

Why would he say ofu for something he thinks is "ridiculous" (like Teruhashi not actually acting to herself)? Makes no sense. Characters in Saiki-verse don't ofu for this reason. Also, he says to himself his friends are annoying but he obviously likes them a lot like has been proved in this anime countless times. In my opinion he said "ofu" because he thought what Teruhashi was saying was charming in a way. There is no need to be afraid of "romance" as long as it's implemented in the second plan and in bits.
Modified by Wintovisky, Apr 11, 3:35 PM

Pages (2) « 1 [2]