Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 10, 2018 9:39 AM

Apr 2017
It was an OK episode, really nothing special. Can't wait to see how the fight progresses though...
May 10, 2018 9:52 AM

May 2016
Tbh,
I enjoyed the petit clover segment more than the actual episode this time lmao

Lost my shit there for a while
May 11, 2018 12:20 AM
May 2014
So many characters being off-modal instances!! so distracting
sakurayouMay 11, 2018 12:27 AM
May 11, 2018 10:06 AM
Jan 2018
This episode is clearly one of those given by third-class designers. But the second part of the episode was consistent. The problem was Baro's design and his voice, which is the same as Magna's, and simply did not match. In my opinion. And his design was very ugly, poor, unlike the manga. Here it has no depth, seems to have a straight / thin lateral body. At no point did he look well drawn. In addition, I was surprised by the adaptation of 2 chapters in this episode, because the title of this episode was of a chapter, and it was possible to adapt one in a good one during some episodes. But by the time we're 35, we'll have the climax of the bow with Yami. It was a medium episode, unlike the manga that is always fun to read. Of course, the trait of Tabata is very good / great.
Episode 32 The third sheet (title of chapter 42).
Episode 33 To help someone someday (title of chapter 45).
Episode 34 Magic of Light vs Dark Magic (Chapter 47 title).
Episode 35 The light of judgment (title of chapter 50).
May 12, 2018 9:53 AM
Aug 2016
I bet who made this is still crying for it being released...
May 13, 2018 6:39 AM
Apr 2018
SAG4 said:
This episode is clearly one of those given by third-class designers. But the second part of the episode was consistent. The problem was Baro's design and his voice, which is the same as Magna's, and simply did not match. In my opinion. And his design was very ugly, poor, unlike the manga. Here it has no depth, seems to have a straight / thin lateral body. At no point did he look well drawn. In addition, I was surprised by the adaptation of 2 chapters in this episode, because the title of this episode was of a chapter, and it was possible to adapt one in a good one during some episodes. But by the time we're 35, we'll have the climax of the bow with Yami. It was a medium episode, unlike the manga that is always fun to read. Of course, the trait of Tabata is very good / great.
Next 4 episodes are gonna be good them.
May 13, 2018 7:53 AM
Jun 2017
hmmm... draining magic for money... what a scheme by those enemies, Gauche and gang will have an easy fight here...

and that petit clover part is funny, i mean noelle and that girl have some Asta like quiz... how i wonder if Mimosa is also there, it will be a 3 way fight!!! hahaha
May 13, 2018 7:58 AM
Jun 2015
I'm liking this arc but I wish that Yuno was in it more 🤔
May 13, 2018 6:42 PM

Apr 2018
9timesOutof10 said:
SAG4 said:
Next 4 episodes are gonna be good them.

oh yeah can't wait!
May 13, 2018 11:38 PM

Jul 2014
Gauche is pretty strong tbh... and what was up with the art in this ep? Lol
May 14, 2018 10:46 AM

Jan 2015
Nice episode. It was a bit dark with the ost making it like it.
May 16, 2018 1:38 AM

Jan 2016
i'm a fan of this show, but i did not like this ep. if Gauche's behavior is taken seriously, he deserves to die for various infractions. if he is supposed to be funny? it's not funny. the villains are somehow loathsome, cowardly, weak and incompetent all at the same time. all the character motivations are dull. Asta there to meet someone of little consequence. Gauche's character development is anti-entertainment. Marie is a 1D character. And Noelle's motivations are 2nd order irrelevant - but perhaps the most logical and understandable in the entire episode! but at least their all randomly there to clean up this mess
May 22, 2018 5:39 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Noelle's appearance sure put Rebecca on edge. Thats a lot of kids that were lured away though. So kidnapping kids to drain their magic is the plot huh. Hmm Gauche's mirror magic sure proved to be effective against the snow mage. Its good that Asta made it in time though. The games up for these two bit villains.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2019 9:33 PM

Dec 2012
Dat double huh.
lol Marie keeps the mirror in her belly.
Oh shit! He hit Marie!
Marie ran to... Asta? NO!!!!
Dat ending.

Dat Petit Clover.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 3, 2019 6:13 AM

Mar 2016
There has been some slight modification for the OP, more flashy special fx are added in, and the black demon now has more vibrant red highlights. I like the fact that they're actively improving the OP!

Ok, Asta finally smacked the shit out of Gauche to calm him down.

Damn, Gauche really doesn't care about anyone BUT Marie... If she was not kidnapped, then he would have no reason to help Asta and the old sister to rescue the kids.
Gauche is pretty powerful though, too bad Gauche have this sis-con and asshole-kind of personality.

Not much bs and straight to the action from Asta, now that's great!
Aug 6, 2019 11:37 AM

Sep 2012
i guess this guy din't get hes memo about anti-magic wizatd asta 😂😂😂
Mar 21, 2020 9:30 AM

May 2018
Bah-ha guy is back! Sekke!
May 11, 2020 7:15 AM

Mar 2019
Just die you two and the next enemies.I want the boss to come!!!!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 8, 2020 4:46 AM

Dec 2013
I found Sekke telling Noelle that she should contact the magic knights funnier than I should have.

Gauche is actually pretty badass with his mirror magic. Although I still find him annoying.

These "enemies" aren't going to last long. At least this will probably be a short arc.
Mar 4, 2021 1:55 AM

Jun 2020
Hope those two blokes get a beating next episode especially that Baro guy , the way he just tossed those kids around and called them "goods" was really disturbing ,basing on Asta's last words on this episode , they just might get a proper whoop. I did expect a greater threat , all villains so far are pretty underwhelming, but due to the situation regarding the kids, I'm glad they got overpowered easily, I do hope the small build-up for the Villain in the end of the previous arc will turn out pretty great.

Gauche seems really capable in battles, he just has a serious and disappointing attitude problem, probably from his convict past, hoping all that sister affection is just exaggerated, it can be uncomfortable at times.

As mentioned by other users, animation has declined in quality compared to the previous ones from this arc , particularly the inconsistent look on some characters' faces.
But atleast Nero is consistently adorable : D
May 16, 2021 7:30 PM
May 2021
i'm watching black clover now . . . heh

episode 31
May 18, 2021 7:54 AM

May 2015
Ugh the animation was..bad.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 3, 2021 8:36 AM

Jun 2020
Off they go to find the kids that mysteriously disappeared at night they look so blank I feel so bad for them and taking their magic away from them

I did not like that when he hit Marie that poor little kid gets hit like that hope he dies oh and Gauche will be mad alright when he sees this shit going on, Gauche is quite strong when it comes to combat that I must say, How dare he use Marie to use as

Marie finally got away from that creepy dude but when she escaped she clings forward to Asta that was hilarious and Gauche's reaction says it all lol, You better stop underestimating Asta he's not what he seems.
Jul 23, 2021 8:46 AM

Mar 2015
Gauche is strong but of course he's fucked up in the head, else he wouldn't be a Black Bull lmao
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 3, 2021 9:03 PM
May 2016
Prior to this episode I thought Gauche was mildly funny at best and decent at worst, now I just hate the guy. Also what's up with Niege going from beating Marie to acting like he feels bad for the kids.
Smartzombie47Sep 3, 2021 9:16 PM
Nov 9, 2021 10:54 AM

Jul 2015
Expected the villains to be threatening but they are just weak.

Gauche is quite strong, too bad he got a shitty personality ...hence why he's with the Black Bull

Feb 6, 2022 8:25 PM
Jul 2020
Im glad the animation improving by a lot and is only getting better, atleast in comparison to that of ep 20 and below.

I don't even want to remember the clusterfuck animation that dungeon arc or smth had
Feb 20, 2022 6:32 AM

Jun 2020
SO many off-model drawings. I thought it couldn’t get any worse but it did this episode....

Noelle calling HQ for help with that Totally Spies rig LOOOOL and of course Sekke would pick up. That was so dumb but so funny

And omg the scene where Asta gave Marco his robe was so cute!!!! Gauche’s magic kinda OP but his whole siscon shtick is so annoying but at the same time so funny lol the way he keeps trying to kill Asta even at the most inappropriate times is so dumb but still cracks me up lol

Neige tho!!!! He seems pretty pitiful. And the way Neige’s brother was so rough with the kids made me :(

Petit Clover became Asta trivia quizㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ chibi Noelle always cute♡ AND WHY SEKKE VOICED THE NEXT EP PREVIEW LOOOOOL someone pls slap this joker

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Feb 22, 2022 7:01 AM
Jul 2018
Mirror Magic is really strong!!
And I'm not ready for the maximum Hahaa XD
Apr 23, 2022 3:38 AM

Jun 2019
Poor kids. Also, Marie likes Asta. LOL
Jun 21, 2022 4:31 AM

Jul 2016
Alex_TheForest said:
Just die you two and the next enemies.I want the boss to come!!!!

Truth. These villians are straight up shithouse.
Aug 31, 2022 3:01 AM
Oct 2021
not the best ive seen in this anime. it had better ones.
Sep 6, 2022 11:38 PM
Dec 2021
Damn near filler, funny, but nothing of substance
Nov 8, 2022 7:48 PM

Jul 2022
The animation the past two episodes has been... something. I really do not like this guy with the sister he has some shit going on. It is super creepy and not at all cool. I had some people try to defend him but I just do not see it. Not a fan.
His powers are pretty cool though?
Nov 18, 2022 3:55 PM

Mar 2010
The fact that noelle just let them children just walk off into the night makes me question her intelligence

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 21, 2023 6:47 AM
Nov 2021
basic, boring...
Oct 29, 2023 4:26 PM
Aug 2023
This arc has convinced me that Gauche could be a decent character if he wasn't so one dimensional and obsessed with his sister. His magic actually seems pretty cool. Also weird that the bigger villain says he didn't know it was possible for someone to not have any magic despite the fact that he's stealing magic from kids and leaving them with no magic
Jan 4, 4:53 AM
Jun 2022
Op Noice , Nice Lil Arc . Maria Asta Amusing!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jul 21, 2020

62 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 170 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

343 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Yesterday, 8:24 AM

» Does this guy only scream?

Yeetyus - Mar 2

49 by KafarPL »»
Yesterday, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

174 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Apr 17, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

74 by Farabeuf »»
Apr 17, 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.