Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 7, 2018 4:29 PM
Aug 2013
Just realized it's been more than 3 years. Was there an update I missed? Do we call it dead at this point? And if so do we bother keeping its entry?
May 10, 2018 1:43 AM
May 2018
Hi, I just created an account solely to respond to you.

You have watched KanColle: The movie, right?

The only sequel of KanColle is KanColle: the Movie.
If you haven't watched the movie, be sure to do it on the Aniplus Asia website.
Use a Singaporean VPN to create an account, each first episode on Aniplus Asia is free to watch.
As the movie only has one episode, it's free to watch as long as you use a Singaporean IP address to get to the movie page.
When you're at the desired page, you can turn off your VPN to achieve good video buffering speeds.

However, there will be an Aniplus watermark, but this is way more enjoyable than using less legal streaming sites as either their video or audio quality sucks balls.

PRO TIP: Use EqualizerAPO to equalize your headphones for the best movie/anime watching experience.
Be sure to use a high-quality monitor too.

Spoilers:

Cheers!
454_userMay 10, 2018 1:47 AM
Sep 15, 2018 5:10 AM

Mar 2015
Please tell me S2 hasnt been cancelled...
๐“™๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ผ. ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ.

"โ„๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•’ ๐”พ๐• ๐• ๐•• ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช!" - ๐•‚๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•™๐•๐•–; ๐•ƒ๐”ธ ๐”น๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ
Sep 19, 2018 9:07 AM
Aug 2013
There was supposed to be one, they announced it at the end of the original. I'm guessing it was cancelled tho, unfortunately.
Oct 7, 2018 1:45 PM
Oct 2015
I heard that the news about a second season after the movie was a mistranslation. Its been 3 years and the anime sold pretty poorly, so my guess is that there's no plan for a second season.

More topics from this board

Poll: » KanColle: Itsuka Ano Umi de Episode 8 Discussion

Animemes_Enjoyer - Mar 25, 2023

44 by BlitzAceSamy »»
Mar 27, 5:13 AM

Poll: » KanColle: Itsuka Ano Umi de Episode 7 Discussion

Serafos - Feb 12, 2023

23 by BlitzAceSamy »»
Mar 27, 4:31 AM

Poll: » KanColle: Itsuka Ano Umi de Episode 6 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jan 19, 2023

23 by BlitzAceSamy »»
Mar 27, 1:25 AM

Poll: » KanColle: Itsuka Ano Umi de Episode 4 Discussion

Serafos - Dec 15, 2022

22 by BlitzAceSamy »»
Mar 27, 12:47 AM

Poll: » KanColle: Itsuka Ano Umi de Episode 5 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Dec 22, 2022

20 by KinjiKido »»
Jan 5, 8:45 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.