Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 6, 2018 1:38 PM

Jan 2017
Dammit, why'd they end on that note. I wanted to see more.
The foodgasms were so good today -those bear bikinis 😏

I'd like try bear meat, but I can't; "why my religion so hard for!" they make it look so good
May 6, 2018 1:47 PM

Apr 2015
Azami is such a prick! Finally got to see Hayama's reason to join central.

Domesticated Bear Girls... We go from Horse Girls to Bear Girls, Spring season has it all... Berta and Cilla were so adorable to watch.

This battle sure is fierce between Hayama and Souma, a tightrope fight where one mistake, can make you lose it all.

Judges seemed very impressed about Souma's dish... but that cliffhanger, gotta wait another week to find out who the better of the two is. Bring it on!

Hopefully we also get to see how the rest of the rebels have done against the other Elite 10 members next week. Best girl Megumi better win!!
May 6, 2018 2:38 PM

Feb 2017
Boy, Nassan really reminds me of Maes Hughes from FMA with his obsession over his wife and daughter :D

Episode was nice, got some backstory on Hayama and their match started. I'd really like to taste bear meat after this. All this talk about that smelly flavour really made me curious.
But Souma sure is brave serving his dish first, when everyone knows that it's a bad omen in the world of SnS :D

When you swim in the sea and an eel bites your knee, that's a moray!
May 6, 2018 2:59 PM

Oct 2011
These battles are so predictable when the stake is expulsion. Obviously the main characters wont be expelled. The winner is always clear before it even begins. Its getting boring imo
May 6, 2018 3:26 PM
Mar 2015
The pedobear exposes our lolis
May 6, 2018 4:41 PM

Oct 2012
Good episode but now we have to wait one more week for resolution and Hayama feels strong...

Good thing Souma still have that sauce of his in the store. And I really wonder how other pairs ends in this struggle.
May 6, 2018 4:50 PM

Jan 2016
That was intense :O But Souma finishing first leaves some uncertainty as Hayama is still confident... The tension is real :P
THANKS SENPIEX
May 6, 2018 4:58 PM

Mar 2012
So Hayama's reason to join Central was due to blackmail by Azami. Souma's revenge match finally begins.
Among those judges, Soue Nakiri sure is a doting father and husband. The twins, which one of them sounds like Umaru, are cute and funny. From their fight with Kuga to the "domesticated" in bear outfit scene.

Quite like the metaphors throughout the match.

Credit to Hihanteki
May 6, 2018 5:23 PM

Dec 2015
"I was forced into an alliance with Azami, and instead of just trying to accomplish my goals. I'm also gonna be a douchebag to everyone, cause why the fuck not?" --- You know what? Fuck this logic, and fuck Hayama too.

More comedy and chibi undermining the drama. More explaining about ingredients, their "history" and all that bullshit. More rambling during cooking. More overreacting bullshit. I just can't anymore...I'm forever done with this anime. Dropped.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 6, 2018 5:49 PM

Mar 2012
Well, this was a strange episode of Hajime no Ippo I just watched but I'm looking forward to the new season!
May 6, 2018 8:06 PM

Jan 2013
Can't believe we will have to wait another week to know who won... But i hope Souma will have his revenge this time.

Normal anime: "Next week you will see how ended the battle"
Shokugeki no Souma: "Next week you will see what dish he cooked" xD

I knew it, Akira would never betray his club.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 6, 2018 8:14 PM

Apr 2016
feels like its been a while since we've had a full-blown hilarious ecchi moments like this LOL
I liked the twins!
I remember when Akira was first introduced I didn't think much of him, its interesting how much affect he's had on the story up to now
May 6, 2018 8:40 PM

Feb 2018
THE TENSION IS REAL. I am glad we get back the tension when cooking match, that's why we like shokugeki no soma. So Nakiri Soue inherit chest-baring from Nakiri Senzaemon but also had troll face like Leonora and Alice
May 6, 2018 9:24 PM

Dec 2017
I was wishing for this kind of episode to come. Classic Shokugeki
May 6, 2018 10:53 PM

Oct 2014
best episode of the series so far!

Also, I'm not sure if the twins are loli or not coz they have a excellent tits.

Vanschia said:
this is illegal hnnnngg

Soma must win this. Never in history that someone makes a comeback from a 0-3
May 6, 2018 11:38 PM
Mar 2017
Oh well oh well this episode is Great and i was really hype last week for this episode to come out and as for this episode is anyone has the same feeling like me which is souma gonna give another twists to his food like when he was in the autumun election match i cant remember what was the match all i remember is that he asks for the judges to eat his food for the 2nd times with his white soup
May 6, 2018 11:44 PM

Sep 2015
Well, Izami is going up against the first seat so I doubt hes gonna get past this stage
May 7, 2018 2:02 AM
Nov 2017
I am really confused whether the hero of this series is yukihira or hayama ..... :/
May 7, 2018 2:29 AM
Jun 2017
Hayama vs Soma battle is AWESOME GREAT!!! and that fried chicken... or shall i say freid bear meat!!! Hahaha and bear burger!!! Hmmm!!! Looks yummy to eat!!! Hahaha
May 7, 2018 3:32 AM

Aug 2013
I demand another episode for the twins. heck, I demand entire season includes the twins!!1

ehem, that said, shouldn't they put Hayama first then soma? I mean, it's like the rules the second one to serve has the better food lol. Then again, they still havent tried Soma's food with the sauce on. probably after they try Hayama dishes and say hayama is better, then Soma gonna say to try his food with the sauce on and then the comeback begins lmao.
May 7, 2018 3:54 AM
Nov 2016
It was a pretty good episode, definitely better than last week's slideshow of an episode but the downgrade in Animation quality from the first season is pretty evident.

Even when I read this part in the manga, I didn't understand why the mangaka made Hayama act like a dick, actually he didn't act like this, like he was still aloof but he feels worse here.
May 7, 2018 4:41 AM

Jul 2012
RemnantMemory said:
I demand another episode for the twins. heck, I demand entire season includes the twins!!1

ehem, that said, shouldn't they put Hayama first then soma? I mean, it's like the rules the second one to serve has the better food lol. Then again, they still havent tried Soma's food with the sauce on. probably after they try Hayama dishes and say hayama is better, then Soma gonna say to try his food with the sauce on and then the comeback begins lmao.

Yep, Hopefully we're wrong because if not this show is going to get very repetitive.

But yeah they're gonna love his until Soma pulls something out of his ass and sticks it on his food. Whatever they bite last always wins so just keep adding shit to the food.
May 7, 2018 7:04 AM

Aug 2017
i think yukihira will lose cause he finished his dish first XD
May 7, 2018 9:46 AM
Aug 2017
thesarcasticguy said:
It was a pretty good episode, definitely better than last week's slideshow of an episode but the downgrade in Animation quality from the first season is pretty evident.

Even when I read this part in the manga, I didn't understand why the mangaka made Hayama act like a dick, actually he didn't act like this, like he was still aloof but he feels worse here.

Do you know which chapters from the manga this is adapted from?
May 7, 2018 9:51 AM
Nov 2016
Sushimaster1999 said:
thesarcasticguy said:

Err... I don't remember exactly. It's difficult to remember exact chapters.
May 7, 2018 11:22 AM

May 2015
Damn, in that quick glimpse of the participants one of the Aldini Bros. is in trouble (he is against the #1 seed)… and talking about being in a pinch I think MC is going to loose again…
May 7, 2018 12:15 PM

Apr 2018
As always, great episode! Plus I loved when the girl judges had on bear bikinis after tasting the sauce/broth from Hayama's dish! So adorable Can't wait for the next one!
May 7, 2018 12:52 PM
Mar 2016

Kawaii, shit these 2 were brain gastronomic experts?

Ok so that why Hayama ended up being Azami's dog, he basically a dog on his leash, shit that damned cliff hanger.
May 7, 2018 12:56 PM

Feb 2017
Sushimaster1999 said:

It's Chapter 184-187

When you swim in the sea and an eel bites your knee, that's a moray!
May 7, 2018 1:31 PM

May 2016
That was a decent episode I wonder if they finish the exam in the next episode.
May 7, 2018 4:23 PM

Jan 2018
I feel sorry for Hayama.
But Souma, you got this rite?

兵家
"Green how I want you green. Green wind. Green branches."
May 7, 2018 4:27 PM

Aug 2015
Great episode.

I loved the fanservice of the twins XD

Also, I like the rivalry between Soma and Hayama.
May 7, 2018 5:54 PM

May 2015
joe_g7 said:
"I was forced into an alliance with Azami, and instead of just trying to accomplish my goals. I'm also gonna be a douchebag to everyone, cause why the fuck not?" --- You know what? Fuck this logic, and fuck Hayama too.

More comedy and chibi undermining the drama. More explaining about ingredients, their "history" and all that bullshit. More rambling during cooking. More overreacting bullshit. I just can't anymore...I'm forever done with this anime. Dropped.

A lot of the things you're complaining about have been in the show since episode 1. lol. Don't see how it's all of a sudden a problem.

May 7, 2018 6:14 PM

Dec 2015
TsukuyomiREKT said:
A lot of the things you're complaining about have been in the show since episode 1. lol. Don't see how it's all of a sudden a problem.
I binged the first two seasons, so it wasn't as noticeable. At that time I was just starting out anime too. Now that I'm watching it week-by-week after all this time, it's different. Although at this point, I doubt even binging the show would make it any better. Oh and also, people's preferences and tastes change over time. I know, mind-blowing, right?
May 7, 2018 6:17 PM

May 2015
joe_g7 said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:
I binged the first two seasons, so it wasn't as noticeable. At that time I was just starting out anime too. Now that I'm watching it week-by-week after all this time, it's different. Although at this point, I doubt even binging the show would make it any better. Oh and also, people's preferences and tastes change over time. I know, mind-blowing, right?

From an 8 to a 1 though?

May 7, 2018 6:19 PM

Dec 2015
TsukuyomiREKT said:
From an 8 to a 1 though?
Nope. Actually, it went from an 8 to a 5 (previous season), to a 1 (current season). I just couldn't find anything redeeming. And believe me, I tried.
May 7, 2018 7:11 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Such an intense episode. It seems Hayama is a prisoner more than anything. But the steaks are as high as they've ever been. Usually the person who shows their dish second wins, so now I'm really nervous for Soma.

Congratulations Nassan for having the finest wife of all time.
May 7, 2018 9:31 PM
Mar 2018
The episode was mostly good. The revelations of Hayama's backstory as to why he betrayed his friends and joined the Central!!! Although i wished the cooking battle should have started a bit earlier. It started in the second half of the episode. And at the end of the episode Yukihira came with a counter to Hayama's dish.!! Well still certain surprises are left !!! The DETAILS!!!! But a lot of foodgasms till the end
May 7, 2018 9:42 PM

Jan 2015
Aaww, that Soue person sure have a point there when he talk about which is the most adorable in the world. Can't argue, not even a bit about that one. :3
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 7, 2018 9:58 PM

Apr 2013
Uh oh, it rarely ends well for the guy who gets his dish tasted first. Here's hoping you can buck the trend Yukihira.
May 7, 2018 11:48 PM

Jul 2012
Souma served first 😱 But there’s still that gravy...

It’s hard to see anyone but possibly Kurokiba winning against the Elite 10. Little Aldini brother is facing off against fucking Eishi!! I wonder what’ll happen. They can’t send all those characters home, can they? At least not for too long.
May 8, 2018 12:53 AM

Dec 2013
I love how Souma didn’t react to Doujima in the slightest.

Twins fanservice was quite nice.

Souma is serving first...
May 8, 2018 1:06 AM

Sep 2011
joe_g7 said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:
From an 8 to a 1 though?
Nope. Actually, it went from an 8 to a 5 (previous season), to a 1 (current season). I just couldn't find anything redeeming. And believe me, I tried.

You're joking right? Like, even if you didn't like the story/characters surely at least the art/animation are above the level of a 1/10
May 8, 2018 1:15 AM

Dec 2015
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
You're joking right? Like, even if you didn't like the story/characters surely at least the art/animation are above the level of a 1/10
The art/animation in this season is the worst in the series so far. And as I said, I couldn't find anything redeeming with this season. That includes everything.
May 8, 2018 1:32 AM

Sep 2011
joe_g7 said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
The art/animation in this season is the worst in the series so far. And as I said, I couldn't find anything redeeming with this season. That includes everything.

The art/animation has gone downhill since season 1 sure. But there's no way anyone with functioning eyeballs can honestly say it's at 1/10 levels of bad.
May 8, 2018 1:39 AM

Dec 2015
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
The art/animation has gone downhill since season 1 sure. But there's no way anyone with functioning eyeballs can honestly say it's at 1/10 levels of bad.
I know I'm stating the obvious here, but, it's not like my score is going to define how others see this anime. It's just how I felt about the package as a whole. That's it. I liked nothing.
May 8, 2018 1:52 AM

Sep 2011
joe_g7 said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
I know I'm stating the obvious here, but, it's not like my score is going to define how others see this anime. It's just how I felt about the package as a whole. That's it. I liked nothing.

I really don't feel like "liking it" is a relevant factor. I don't like Attack on Titan or Bleach but I can at least respect that they aren't anywhere near bad enough to reach 1/10 territory.
May 8, 2018 1:58 AM

Dec 2015
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
I really don't feel like "liking it" is a relevant factor. I don't like Attack on Titan or Bleach but I can at least respect that they aren't anywhere near bad enough to reach 1/10 territory.
Doesn't matter if you think it's relevant or not. You're you; I'm me. This is how I rate.
May 8, 2018 2:46 AM

Sep 2011
joe_g7 said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Doesn't matter if you think it's relevant or not. You're you; I'm me. This is how I rate.

Whatever then dude. You're allowed to be wrong I guess. This is the internet after all.
May 8, 2018 2:51 AM

Dec 2015
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Whatever then dude. You're allowed to be wrong I guess. This is the internet after all.
Riiiiight, whatever you say...
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2018

56 by Beguni »»
Apr 13, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 12 Discussion

nickehhhhhh - Aug 8, 2018

44 by aod-kun »»
Oct 31, 2023 5:21 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 10 Discussion

tidoesstuff - Aug 9, 2018

27 by aod-kun »»
Oct 31, 2023 4:14 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2018

92 by aod-kun »»
Oct 31, 2023 2:45 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2018

130 by aod-kun »»
Oct 31, 2023 1:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.