Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 12, 2019 10:23 PM
Jul 2018
Most of the anime-related channels I watch don't do lists or recommendations.

Channels I watch:
Nux Taku - He does analysis videos on different characters and different plot points that come up in different series, and combining it with memes.

TheAnimeMan - He does whatever he wants, sometimes he does challenges, sometimes he talks about bizarre mangas, etc, but my favorites from him are his Let's Fight videos, where he takes people's unpopular opinion and 'fights' them.

Tekking101 - He does long One Piece videos and occasionally Bleach and One Punch Man videos, he does chapter reviews for One Piece too.

Gigguk - I don't think I need to explain who Gigguk is.

When I want to watch a Top 10 video (which almost never happens), I usually just type in the search bar "Top 10 --" and click on the top ones.
Jun 13, 2019 5:57 AM

Mar 2017
Get In The Robot is an anime YouTube channel I recently discovered whose videos can be quite educational.
A møøse once bit my sister...
Jun 13, 2019 6:19 AM
Jul 2018
Under the Scope is the best anitube channel I care about. Excellent analysis coupled with a pleasant voice delivering it. Shill's Basement is not worth my time. GiCuck is only good at comedy (which is very flat for most of the time). I stopped caring about Glass Reflection because he got boring. The Anime Man is ew just ew. Digiturd is obviously not meant to be taken seriously. And there's a channel from my country called IntoxiAnime which makes me proud to be Brazilian. And all female anitubers I gave a chance where catty, annoying thots.
Jun 13, 2019 6:36 AM

Jan 2016
Anime Youtubers was a mistake. But since I like reaction things, I reccomend you Uzumaki Khan and Hibou 3HD.
Jun 13, 2019 6:59 AM

Oct 2008
The anime zone (Gigguk)
Glass Reflection (Arkada)
The Anime man (Joey)
Jun 13, 2019 3:56 PM

Dec 2017
einshine for sure if he didnt quit ;-;
Jun 13, 2019 4:15 PM

Aug 2018
I like Lost Pause, since he's essentially the exact opposite of me.

I'm the kind of guy who won't crack a smile for years, while he laughs at literally every meme ever created.
That and he happens to like all the ecchi harems and generic battle shows that I loathe, so it's really refreshing seeing anime from a completely different perspective.
Jun 13, 2019 10:25 PM
Jan 2016
GERXjakobson said:
I dislike all Anime Youtubers because all of them (yes all of them) ruin

No, not all of them, kenny lauderdale doesn't over analyze or go for cheap jokes in his reviews, his reviews tend to be about obscure anime that needs more attention and giving some history behind the makings of said anime, even he reviews a bad anime he has some sort of appreciation for it.
Jun 13, 2019 10:57 PM

Jun 2013
what a waste of time.

instead of watching anime youtubers, you should just watch anime.
Jun 14, 2019 1:17 AM
Jul 2018
ChoiDalDal said:
what a waste of time.

This is like the argument every single old people make, "why watch people play video games when you can play the game"
Jun 14, 2019 5:06 AM

Nov 2014
RogertheShrubber said:

The Anime Snob (watch him ironically, it's fun I promise)

The man with the accent that reminds me to the father in My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Oh, yes. I think i wrote that in his comment section once.
Jun 14, 2019 5:33 AM

Jun 2012
Gythia said:
ChoiDalDal said:
what a waste of time.

This is like the argument every single old people make, "why watch people play video games when you can play the game"
It's actually not, but okay. If people want to watch reviews by someone to see if a show is for them instead of just watching an episode to wet their feet enough to base that decision off of, so be it. It just seems so redundant. If you think someone like GR or anyone else in the reviewing community is going to give you insight on an anime you couldn't reach by yourself then I feel bad for you. Seems to me that people need a point of reference to base their own opinions on or to use that point of reference to gauge their beliefs. Seems silly.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Jun 14, 2019 5:53 AM

May 2018
Kakarot197 is a Gundam obsessed maniac. I have high regards about his YT channel.
Jun 14, 2019 6:14 AM

Jun 2009
the only anime youtuber i like is gigguk. i find the rest kinda cringey.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Do you think we should have more realistic anime?

ImNotAnOtaku1 - Apr 14

41 by iThink »»
22 seconds ago

» What anime do you refuse to watch since you have already read the source material?

Kushna - 41 minutes ago

2 by -Shurit- »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Who is the hottest anime mom? (beware of spoilers)

Shizuna - 1 hour ago

5 by Zarutaku »»
7 minutes ago

» Blackmail netorare hentais are really dumb

Kingdom-ya - Yesterday

8 by BigBoyAdvance »»
8 minutes ago

» What percentage of anime that you've seen did you pirate? ( 1 2 3 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 13

123 by BigBoyAdvance »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.