Forum Settings
Forums

Who else *only* has friends on the Internet?

New
May 4, 2018 7:11 PM

Aug 2014
I had countless "friends" in real life over the years.

Nowadays the only friends I talk to are on the Internet. The only person I even know in the town I currently live in is my brother, and he doesn't count.

Who else is like me? Tell your story.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 4, 2018 7:30 PM

Mar 2016
I have no friends offline, because I have no interest in anyone offline. Moreover, it is hard to have a deep and meaningful discussion offline, as everyone seems to prefer superficial ones.
I only have online friends. But I don't see that as a problem.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

May 4, 2018 7:35 PM

Apr 2012
I have like 4 real life friends, so I can kinda relate. I found the older you get, the less friends you need.
May 4, 2018 7:43 PM

Aug 2014
Tsuchisa said:
oh.
Well, let's see. Uhm. It's okay.
At the very least you do not surround yourself with fake people. If you are frustrated that you do not fit in, please don't.
It was normal for people before to be on their own minds and ponder great things by themselves, you don't have to really mingle.
Uhm, family is also really important because although friendships and relationships might be broken, blood is thicker than water I guess.

I mean moving a lot has really hurt me and my friendships...
But.
I do think it'll be okay for you. For sure. Just be optimistic.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Yes, fake people are why I put "friends" in quotation marks...since so many weren't really my friends.

It's not so much about not fitting in; just my life situation.

Unfortunately, my brother is the only family I talk to now.

I've moved a lot as well.

Anyway, yeah, I'll be fine. I much prefer the friends I've made online. It's not realistic at the moment for me to meet people with so many of the same interests as me...but it's easy online.

...I just feel like there aren't many like me who only talk to friends on the Internet.

YaoiMaster said:
I have no friends offline, because I have no interest in anyone offline. Moreover, it is hard to have a deep and meaningful discussion offline, as everyone seems to prefer superficial ones.
I only have online friends. But I don't see that as a problem.

I'm glad you made this post right as I was typing that last line.

I feel much the same way...though I would like to eventually spend time with some of my online friends in person. And it would be nice to make offline friends again in the future if they're interesting enough.

mascarpone said:
I have like 4 real life friends, so I can kinda relate. If it makes you feel any better. I found the older you get, the less friends you need.

I'm still technically friends with a handful of people I went to school with and such...but they're far away now and I can only talk to them online (haven't in a long time) unless I went out of my way to visit.

Yep. This has more meaning coming from someone who's nearly my age.

Kiibean said:
This is opposite for me, but I dunno. Dealing with people in real life is frustrating, but it's totally worth it because persuading people is easier. Jokes flow more for me irl, while online I can only use "lOL lmAOO" in chats when someone texts something funny.

Online friends have their benefits, but real life friends are easier to talk to.

I know what you mean. It gets a little too lonely without "real" human contact. And I do love seeing people's reactions and so on.
SmugSatokoMay 4, 2018 8:16 PM
May 4, 2018 7:58 PM

Apr 2012
SadMadoka said:

mascarpone said:
I have like 4 real life friends, so I can kinda relate. If it makes you feel any better. I found the older you get, the less friends you need.

I'm still technically friends with a handful of people I went to school with and such...but they're far away now and I can only talk to them online (haven't in a long time) unless I went out of my way to visit.

Yep. This has more meaning coming from someone who's nearly my age.

Similar. I still see some of my old high school acquaintances from time to time, but
even though they are friendly, towards me. It still feels distant... Also no problem bro.
May 4, 2018 8:06 PM

Oct 2016
I lost all my friends, both only and offline. Right now I'm just completely friendless.
May 4, 2018 8:15 PM

Aug 2014
_Malachite said:
I lost all my friends, both only and offline. Right now I'm just completely friendless.

I'm so sorry!

It's interesting that our paths crossed now. Just in the past day I met someone else here who lives in Portugal too. (I'm 1/4 Portuguese but am in the US.)

On the bright side, it's not hard to make new friends online.
May 4, 2018 8:16 PM
Apr 2018
I have a pretty healthy combination of online and offline friends. But I don't really get to see my offline friends much anymore, so I talk to my Internet buds more often than I do them. Not on purpose, that's just how it ends up. Availability and such.
May 4, 2018 8:21 PM

Oct 2016
SadMadoka said:
_Malachite said:

I'm so sorry!

It's interesting that our paths crossed now. Just in the past day I met someone else here who lives in Portugal too. (I'm 1/4 Portuguese but am in the US.)

On the bright side, it's not hard to make new friends online.

Oh no, please don't be sad. I am used to being alone. I am trying to talk to people here on MAL and I am making a good progress. Thank you so much for your concern <3
May 4, 2018 8:22 PM
Jul 2018
Who else *only* has friends on the Internet?

I have a small group of Real Life friends, and a HUUUUGE group of Real Life acquaintances.

Some of said Real Life friends I've parted ways with, sadly, and some I see on almost a daily/weekly basis. That's just how life is, I guess.

Alas, I'm actually more comfortable with talking to people online and making friends that way, so...
May 4, 2018 8:24 PM
Jul 2018
I lost my IRL group of friends due to infighting and other disjointed arguments. Some of them weren’t very good friends to begin with. Been about half a year since then.
May 4, 2018 8:50 PM

Oct 2010
I only have a few friends online and irl.
I have plenty of acquaintances, but I don't get close enough to very many people to consider them a friend. It's kind of hard for me to get comfortable enough around people.

I think I may actually be worse at socializing online compared to irl.
May 4, 2018 9:26 PM

Aug 2014
_Malachite said:
Oh no, please don't be sad.

B-but I'm SadMadoka. It's kinda my schtick. /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

_Malachite said:
I am used to being alone. I am trying to talk to people here on MAL and I am making a good progress. Thank you so much for your concern <3

There are so many great people here. I'm sure some will become good friends if you let them.

RedKitten13 said:
I have a small group of Real Life friends, and a HUUUUGE group of Real Life acquaintances.

Same for me—many years ago. (ಥ ̯ ಥ)

Now I'm more like

RedKitten13 said:
Alas, I'm actually more comfortable with talking to people online and making friends that way, so...

Indeed.

As far as the perception of others goes, coming up to random people on the street and talking about the type of things we do here could go down like this:

I still need to go through that epic list of Vocaloid tracks you shared! (≧◡≦)

nicethings said:
I lost my IRL group of friends due to infighting and other disjointed arguments. Some of them weren’t very good friends to begin with. Been about half a year since then.

The way you describe it makes it seem like it was a single group of friends (which consisted of all your offline friends) you broke off with. That sounds pretty upsetting.

I hated having to deal with drama. Lost plenty of friends due to things like that as well. I used to be arrogant and opinionated, which didn't exactly help. Now I'm more gentle and open-minded.

My best friend (who I also only know online) is going to be gone for months, so I'm trying to fill the void by making more friends on MAL. She's irreplaceable, though, so it could never be the same...

I hope you'll be able to get better friends!

Usagi said:
I only have a few friends online and irl.
I have plenty of acquaintances, but I don't get close enough to very many people to consider them a friend. It's kind of hard for me to get comfortable enough around people.

I think I may actually be worse at socializing online compared to irl.

Well, for what it's worth, your online persona is adorable and friendly!

(And you're much more of a pro at the "magical girl" thing. I haven't seen Sailor Moon since I was little. I'll get around to watching it all someday...)

It's better to focus on a few close friends than be spread too thin by lots of people anyway.
SmugSatokoMay 4, 2018 9:31 PM
May 4, 2018 9:39 PM

Apr 2017
I'm a pretty likable person personality wise. People approach me with ease, however, after many consecutive moves and experiences, I find I don't open my heart to strangers as easily anymore. Thus I have a lot of warm acquaintances, though friends? I don't even know what that word means anymore.
May 4, 2018 10:52 PM

Jan 2018
Am I the only one who is ungrateful to have good friends in real life because I prefer to live with me and my own family only?
May 4, 2018 11:02 PM

Jul 2013
I'm shy, introverted and have social anxiety and I still have friends in real life. I remember one time one of my friends tagged me in a facebook post, a quote that says "Less friends less bullshit, keep your circle small and your beer cold" and another one that says "I now understand why Batman prefers to work alone". I hated the attention it brought me but it's a good representation of my personality. Anyway if you are doing worse than me then you have to do something about it. Or not, whatever floats your boat.
May 5, 2018 12:51 AM

Aug 2015
I have only friends irl. ;-;

Making online friends is hard af
May 5, 2018 2:17 AM

Aug 2017
I only have 5 friends in real life, friends that I've known since we were little kids. Ah, I can remember those good old times when we were naive little brats doing rediculous adventures.
May 5, 2018 2:22 AM

Jan 2009
i like to be social but im too asocial for that due to my mental health, but if someone bothers to message me or comment on my profile i reply as soon as i can so ye i got more friends online that way while in real life my friends all are busy with their own family and work already so i do not interact with them as much anymore
May 5, 2018 5:04 AM

May 2016
Pretty much it applies to me aswell. I lost my good share of RL friends and I have no RL friends anymore lol.
W/E, I used to be sad/angry about it, but now i don't give a fuck about it.
~ Nas, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Formerly known as:
~ Gokuvich, The "OG Bulgarian"~
May 5, 2018 5:31 AM

Feb 2014
ME LOL i mean my school friends still like my pix n shit on facebook but we never talk
internet > irl anyway xd
May 5, 2018 5:36 AM

May 2017
I know lots of people irl unfortunately,but i only consider three of them as my friends.
Idk as time goes buy and you get older circle gets tighter,but people
who stayed in it are worth it imo
May 6, 2018 7:22 AM

Oct 2016
I'm becoming like this, i have only 1 friend irl now which i sometimes happen to meet him on his house, play games, watch movie, etc, but i'm feeling we are getting more distant to each other due obligations, studies, work, etc.

I've met a lot of people online which i chat often, i'd love to make them friends irl but it is pretty much impossible, even if the person is from the same country or even city it isn't that easy to make it happen.
May 6, 2018 7:27 AM
Jul 2018
I used to be like that. I had only 1 super close friend but I moved and we barely talk. Somehow when I moved I made a couple of friends that were in the same classes as me and I made friends through them and... yeah. I have a few friends now.
May 6, 2018 7:31 AM

Oct 2017
First of all, OP your forum set is adorable. Second of all, I have a few friends irl but I don't hang out a lot with them since I prefer being alone.
May 6, 2018 8:20 AM

Apr 2015
Same. Even then we don't really talk much. I had more Internet friends when I was ten.

Help
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
May 6, 2018 8:36 AM
Jul 2018
No friends IRL. Also not interested in the least at making friends IRL.
May 6, 2018 8:38 AM

Jan 2013
Damn. A lot of loners in this bitch. Have at least one RL friend like me
May 6, 2018 9:08 AM

Oct 2015
I have plenty of friends in real life to hang out and drink with, play games with, study with, spend after class with, though, I have to admit, I am much closer to my internet friends than my real life friends.

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

May 6, 2018 10:10 AM

Feb 2016
I am more close with my IRL friends than my internet friends.

Internet friendship is far more vain than a real friendship to me
May 6, 2018 10:16 AM

Oct 2014
Over the course of High School I accumulated a group of 7 others who were IRL friends. And then 2 more from outside High School were eventually added through stuff like D&D.

These days everyone has moved away so we mainly keep in touch online, effectively regulating us to online friends. Though, we still tend to meet up about once a month on average.
May 6, 2018 11:49 AM

Jul 2017
I have friends IRL, not too many but not too much. It used to be the other way round as I would meet loads of people through discord. Until I went inactive for around a month and said I wasn't 'true' enough to them. So I stopped talking to most of them.

So imo, irl> online, less chances of being catfished.
May 6, 2018 12:09 PM

Dec 2014
Very few IRL and online, it's hard to decide at what point you consider them as friend, especially IRL.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
May 6, 2018 12:21 PM
Jul 2018
I basically have no friends irl, or online. I had a small group of irl friends i talked with or hung out with often and a ton online. People drift apart i suppose. Or just hate me now. :) Oh well.
May 6, 2018 1:28 PM

Dec 2008
All my friends are real-I have no online friends.
Life Is Short But Intense.
May 6, 2018 4:20 PM

Aug 2014
Well, guys, I'm reassured that there are many others like me. (Though I still feel bad for all of us collectively. haha)

Spades said:
I'm a pretty likable person personality wise. People approach me with ease, however, after many consecutive moves and experiences, I find I don't open my heart to strangers as easily anymore. Thus I have a lot of warm acquaintances, though friends? I don't even know what that word means anymore.

I'm totally your friend, because...because...we're on each other's friend lists and our souls bonded over Spice & Wolf. =P

YoukaiYukari said:
Me.

It's been quite a while since I've had offline friends. I guess it's mostly because we didn't share many interests, so when I made friends I shared a lot of interests with on the Internet it made sense to let the other friendships, which weren't really all that strong, fade away.

Same.

PrimeX said:
Anyway if you are doing worse than me then you have to do something about it. Or not, whatever floats your boat.

As I mentioned above, it's not that I can't make offline friends or anything like that; it's just circumstances.

Right now in my life I spend most of my time in my bedroom on the computer. (And yes, this will change soon enough.)

Enkoif said:
I have only friends irl. ;-;

Making online friends is hard af

...Says the guy with 450 people on his friends list. XD

nongcom said:
I only have 5 friends in real life, friends that I've known since we were little kids. Ah, I can remember those good old times when we were naive little brats doing rediculous adventures.

I've known my first best friend since I was 4...but we haven't talked in many years. I, too, miss the adventure of childhood.

StaleNoodle said:
I know lots of people irl unfortunately,but i only consider three of them as my friends.

I got a good laugh from when you said unfortunately.

StaleNoodle said:
Idk as time goes buy and you get older circle gets tighter,but people
who stayed in it are worth it imo

mm-hmm. It probably won't surprise you that you're one of the main three people I talk to on MAL. (Especially since you reply so quickly.)

-Elegant- said:
I've met a lot of people online which i chat often, i'd love to make them friends irl but it is pretty much impossible, even if the person is from the same country or even city it isn't that easy to make it happen.

Seems easy enough to me. You just gotta plan something together once you're both comfortable enough to hang out. (And can afford travel expenses when applicable.)

TozaNini229 said:
First of all, OP your forum set is adorable.

Aww, thanks! <3

I see you took a candid photo of me chillin' with muh homegurls and put it on your profile. ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

anyone-can-dance said:
what's friends? is it edible?

Madoka to the rescue!

lol: I'm watching the new DuckTales too.

rubylightning said:
Also not interested in the least at making friends IRL.

I'm jealous. Wish I could be that independent.

-Lofn- said:
I have plenty of friends in real life to hang out and drink with, play games with, study with, spend after class with, though, I have to admit, I am much closer to my internet friends than my real life friends.

Jealous of you too. (And your anime stats.)

Dildry said:
I am more close with my IRL friends than my internet friends.

Internet friendship is far more vain than a real friendship to me

I guess it depends how you approach it.

My online friends mean a *lot* to me. There's nothing vain about it in my case since they're basically the only friends I have.

P.S. I adore your profile pic.

GwaziMagnum said:
Over the course of High School I accumulated a group of 7 others who were IRL friends. And then 2 more from outside High School were eventually added through stuff like D&D.

These days everyone has moved away so we mainly keep in touch online, effectively regulating us to online friends. Though, we still tend to meet up about once a month on average.

Back in those days I had hundreds of friends/acquaintances. Only frequently spent time with a handful, of course.

It's definitely better to have a few close friends than lots of people who aren't really your friends.

You mean relegating. ;)

Fidelium said:
Very few IRL and online, it's hard to decide at what point you consider them as friend, especially IRL.

For me it's simple: If I talk to them often enough, we get along, and I have fond feelings for them, we're friends!

Complainer said:
I basically have no friends irl, or online. I had a small group of irl friends i talked with or hung out with often and a ton online. People drift apart i suppose. Or just hate me now. :) Oh well.

Is it because you're a...Complainer? (Couldn't resist.)

Thanks to your profile I want coffee now...but I have none.

Jeez, you peeps who don't even have online friends can be my friend! Just PM me or something.

zrdb said:
All my friends are real-I have no online friends.

B-but...online friends are real people too!
May 6, 2018 4:30 PM

Feb 2016
I used to have online friendships but not anymore since they're not real. I could be talking to a person for months and then they just log off forever and I never hear from them again. It's happened so many times.
May 6, 2018 4:37 PM

Jul 2017
There's nothing wrong with it. Sometimes I don't wanna interact with people irl.

Crying doesn't mean you're weak.
Enduring doesn't mean you're strong.
May 6, 2018 4:40 PM

Feb 2017
1 irl friend I hang out with, others r acquaintances. Most of my friends r online & it doesn't rlly bother me.

May 6, 2018 5:10 PM

Feb 2008
i used to have LOTS of friends irl but we all either drifted apart or had a falling out
and I ended up moving away from them at some point, leaving me to myself
they weren't the best people (kind of awful people tbf ) but i do miss them sometimes

these days I have 3 online friends that i talk to whenever i catch them online and a bf whom i met online but we meet irl every few months
May 6, 2018 5:31 PM

Feb 2016
Nowadays I only have online friends. Lost contact with most of everyone after high school. Even then most are busy with college and other things.

Tbh I like online friends more

May 6, 2018 6:02 PM

Oct 2014
SadMadoka said:

Back in those days I had hundreds of friends/acquaintances. Only frequently spent time with a handful, of course.

It's definitely better to have a few close friends than lots of people who aren't really your friends.

You mean relegating. ;)

I never bothered with the hundreds deal, it seemed like a waste of effort/exhaustive to act like one was close with so many people when you really didn't do much.
The closest I think I ever got to that was Anime Club at College, where I was friendly with a ton of people while we were in the mutual area.

I much prefer keeping myself to a smaller group of friends.

And shush! >:[
May 6, 2018 8:28 PM
Jul 2018
SadMadoka said:

I'm jealous. Wish I could be that independent.

It's really not that hard. I'm quite introverted, with some social anxiety. So having both introversion and social anxiety pretty much makes it Difficult with a Capital D to meet new people, and make friends. So it's not so much that I'm 'independent' per-say. I'm more-so just not social. Though I am trying to become more social, despite how hard it is.
May 6, 2018 9:00 PM
Dec 2010
People come and goes online and offline. Friends are like stepping stone when everyone find something useful, you are friends and disappear when they are done.

That's what people taught me after seeing it for years. It's not like I have a single friend now and if I haven't deleted them already, I just might do it on impulse.

Someone believe I hv Fantasy Prone Personality, in short, FPP.
So I decided to live up to it, Yay!
May 6, 2018 10:11 PM

Aug 2015
Friends are time waste and time waste is exp waste.
May 7, 2018 3:54 AM

Aug 2014
I told my little brother about this thread and he said he thinks most people only have friends online nowadays. Obviously that's not true...

steponmeazula said:
I used to have online friendships but not anymore since they're not real. I could be talking to a person for months and then they just log off forever and I never hear from them again. It's happened so many times.

Some of my online friendships are more "real" than the vast majority of offline friendships I've had.

Oh, gosh, I hate when that happens!

That's why it's a good idea to share contact info just in case.

maluhia said:
There's nothing wrong with it. Sometimes I don't wanna interact with people irl.

True. For a good while I preferred solitude...but at long last I have tired of it and want to cuddle share fellowship with some cool cats.

Sayanna said:
and a bf whom i met online but we meet irl every few months

I met the person I love online as well. (Not on MAL. lol)

Buuut we're thousands of miles apart...annnd...not gonna go into more detail. *~>_<~*

YayaChibi said:
I can't even consider internet friends as real friends unless you've known them for 5+ years lol lmao

Those are some demanding standards.

I think if you talk very frequently, you can become closer than an offline friend you casually hang out with from time to time.

Zetsubear95 said:
Tbh I like online friends more

That's probably 'cause it's tricky to meet interesting people under typical "IRL" conditions.

On the flip side, I am undecided as to whether I will attend anime conventions and the like in the future.

GwaziMagnum said:
I never bothered with the hundreds deal, it seemed like a waste of effort/exhaustive to act like one was close with so many people when you really didn't do much.
The closest I think I ever got to that was Anime Club at College, where I was friendly with a ton of people while we were in the mutual area.

I much prefer keeping myself to a smaller group of friends.

That includes online friends/acquaintances/associates, though. (Had thousands of MySpace friends too.) So I certainly wasn't acting like I was close to all of those people.

...If only there were anime clubs on every street corner. =P

Agreed.

Hyzto said:
I'm new to these forums, but for anyone here who's looking to make a new friend, or chat about something we might both be interested in, don't hesitate to send me a PM :)

If you enabled your comments, you'd make more friends. =D

rubylightning said:
It's really not that hard. I'm quite introverted, with some social anxiety. So having both introversion and social anxiety pretty much makes it Difficult with a Capital D to meet new people, and make friends. So it's not so much that I'm 'independent' per-say. I'm more-so just not social. Though I am trying to become more social, despite how hard it is.

By independent, I meant you're mentally and emotionally stable enough that you feel no need to make IRL friends.

BrightFlashLight said:
People come and goes online and offline. Friends are like stepping stone when everyone find something useful, you are friends and disappear when they are done.

That's what people taught me after seeing it for years. It's not like I have a single friend now and if I haven't deleted them already, I just might do it on impulse.

That's a depressing outlook to have. Open your heart to hope and friendship will find you!

Enkoif said:
My conversations here only last 2 to 3 replies, those don't count. I need a BFF.

Yeah, fair enough. Building and maintaining meaningful friendships takes considerable effort.

My general advice would be to find people with enough similar interests that you can naturally continue conversing about various things. I spend a good chunk of the day talking to people online, and I find it to be an easy process. (Though I've been at it since the '90s.)

Enkoif said:
I probably did something wrong lol. Don't really know how this quote thing works xD

This site is so dated interface-wise that it's practically ancient. But you'll get the hang of it.

What I do for more complex posts such as this one is: click the quote link, cut and paste the quote into a text file, remove the parts of the quote I'm not replying to (along with excess previous quotes that were included), type up my reply, then repeat the process until I'm ready to post.
May 7, 2018 5:11 AM

Aug 2014
YayaChibi said:
You would have to talk very frequently (more than once a week) and about a lot of personal shit to actually get to know that person to become close friends lol lmao

Not to sound angsty but I don't think you should put that much trust and liking into a person you only knew for some time on the web lol lmao

I do that and have gone about it that way for a long time.

I only started becoming active in the MAL community last month and already have plenty of people who I talk with via PM more than once a day.
May 7, 2018 7:02 AM

Oct 2015
:/ i want online friends especially here i'm the only person i know who has a myanimelist in my place... kept inviting my friends but they keep saying its a hassle sigh :/ ofc family doesn't count but even then only my younger brother seldomly opens this sit

/cry o(╥﹏╥)o
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2018 7:54 AM
Mar 2018
I have friends that I have met IRL, but I never see them anymore because I have no desire to talk to anyone IRL anymore. Dunno if that counts.
~~~somebody please make a chitose ikeda body pillow~~~
May 7, 2018 3:20 PM

Aug 2014
I had a dream about my best friend last night. (Or rather, this morning, since I've been going to bed after dawn lately.) But since we only know each other online, the dream involved talking on a website. XD

YayaChibi said:
Then I guess you can call them friends at that point if it's mutual lmao lol

You really like putting "lmao lol" at the end of all your posts. =D

Enkoif said:
Befriending fellow anime watchers worked for me but somehow i am not able to make lasting friendships here.

Ya gotta work at it, man!

You could start by getting into more in-depth convos with the members on your friends list.

I usually talk via comments for a short bit and then move to PM.

HaishaEvade said:
:/ i want online friends especially here i'm the only person i know who has a myanimelist in my place... kept inviting my friends but they keep saying its a hassle sigh :/ ofc family doesn't count but even then only my younger brother seldomly opens this sit

/cry o(╥﹏╥)o

I popped your comment cherry. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GLC said:
I have friends that I have met IRL, but I never see them anymore because I have no desire to talk to anyone IRL anymore. Dunno if that counts.

If you also have friends on the Internet, it counts. (☆ω☆)
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Planning a Spain Trip

redlockhigh - Apr 8

20 by LightWorker »»
2 minutes ago

» Fill this thread with the most questionable statement or two you can think of!

IAmOdie - Apr 20

38 by Kamikaze_404 »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - 34 minutes ago

3 by LightWorker »»
16 minutes ago

» Why should we have sympathy for drug addicts? ( 1 2 )

HarryRambod22 - Feb 10, 2022

67 by 88expert »»
2 hours ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

67 by vasipi4946 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.