Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
May 4, 2018 8:47 AM
Saw this in my E-mail, and no discussions yet. Anyone got any thoughts? I guess since they have the budget as toy company they're going to show off the other models.

May 4, 2018 9:03 AM

Was just thinking that with the money the FAGs are raking in, it's hard to believe we don't get more mecha musume stuff, and then this appears. Hope it's as fun, or more fun, than the first season.

May 4, 2018 9:04 AM

syncrogazer said:
Was just thinking that with the money the FAGs are raking in, it's hard to believe we don't get more mecha musume stuff, and then this appears. Hope it's as fun, or more fun, than the first season.
Has this show itself been commercially successful?

Or is it only successful due to being tied in with a toy model line?

May 4, 2018 9:06 AM

GlennMagusHarvey said:

I believe the anime itself has sold well (or relatively well), but my post was referring more to the kits themselves.

May 4, 2018 9:44 AM

i kinda enjoyed the first season because the cgi and the design of the girls were pretty cool for me so if they maintain the same quality as the first season i'm on board!.

May 4, 2018 9:44 AM
GlennMagusHarvey said:
syncrogazer said:

I think i'ts exactly as you say because of that. But I don't live in Japan so I can't speak for it. The kits sold well and their regular kits already did, just like Gundam they tackled Girl mechs, but they did it even more. I even saw FAGirl models that I hadn't seen on the anime here in Europe and was tempted to buy one.

May 4, 2018 10:03 AM

AGLucas said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

I think i'ts exactly as you say because of that. But I don't live in Japan so I can't speak for it. The kits sold well and their regular kits already did, just like Gundam they tackled Girl mechs, but they did it even more. I even saw FAGirl models that I hadn't seen on the anime here in Europe and was tempted to buy one.
Sounds like we should expect more tie-in series then.

May 4, 2018 11:20 AM

The anime comes with model kits. Did they buy it for the anime or thr plamo? Probably the plamo but who cares? More Gorai is fine by me!