Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 7, 2018 6:41 PM

Jan 2011
with how the animation was looking i was waiting the whole episode for some nice sakuga but in the end (besides slicua's explosion was solid) all the frames were still pretty slow despite how loose they were and it just ended up looking kinda bad , guess they could only get the quality for that one slicua scene

also for real Theo shit talking about how hes weaker than usual ,dude just charged through several armies and defenses to get your ass chilling

honestly i just was waiting to see Milza meet his end so that part was good.
katsu044May 7, 2018 6:54 PM
May 8, 2018 2:24 AM

Feb 2012
Did they just fucked up with the anime or is the novel this bad too about the development of events? Or it is only me who thinks that most of the events are lacking in some logic or seem extremely forced?
May 9, 2018 1:50 PM

Jun 2013
Milza has made his resolve clear and firm at least....and gotten loyalty of his mage too...still I like that he is going to stay loyal to his warmongering personality....

Well...Milza as expected is damn good commander...with good troops....lower forces and still get to Theo...well that is also plot armor to you...and of course Theo accepts that 1-on-1....how stupid....tough if Silucan Irwin, Aishela and Werewolf Girls tag team cannot kill him...1-1 is only way?

And He is down....Good riddance Milza

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 10, 2018 8:04 AM
Oct 2017
I do hate milza, but i dont hate his idea and how he cares about his souldiers, but i seriously hate black ptincess, that expression was really for milza dammmmmmnnnn it.
Alexis plz choose another woman
I dont know whether this will be spoiler
May 11, 2018 1:57 PM

Oct 2014
My favorite episode yet! Perfectly paced, weighty action (both visually and emotionally) with that great separate art style. The directing and music were on point!! So glad Milza is finally gone.
May 11, 2018 3:02 PM

Mar 2015
I see a future plot conflict now-- the Princess of the Alliance offers marriage to Theo to end the fighting.
The sword that takes life gives life
May 13, 2018 5:04 AM
Nov 2017
Some how missed watching this just after it aired. Oops.

Pretty good episode. The art changes for Theo vs Milza were unexpected but were quite well done.

The entire way Theo planned for the fact Milza wouldn't wait for reinforcements was pretty clever. Also Milza's reasoning behind it was quite evidant for those saying he was stupid to do what he did. Obviously you didn't pay attention very well.
May 17, 2018 2:38 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Finally, the great duel, Theo Vs. Mirza!!!
Theo won the duel and defeated, and killed, at Mirza and won power for him and for his cause!!!!
The problem of this episode was the intensity one more time, the development was correct, but the feelings and emotions were null!!!
May 18, 2018 3:41 AM

Dec 2012
Milza is too OP WTF?!
And Theos serious face is scary..

Oct 3, 2018 4:32 AM

Jan 2014
finally, the traitor prince killed.
Nov 5, 2018 12:10 AM

Dec 2012
Kuria Maindo?
Dat head slice.
lol He look like Naruto now with them marks on his face.
Fairy Tail logo is back.
Dat explosion!
Theo vs Milza.
Milza is on his knees.
Theo's eyes.
Your crest or your life?
Dat stab.
Milza is finally dead.

Gave away your virginity for nothing. Alexis can do better.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 22, 2019 11:36 AM

Sep 2012
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Also ive noticed that Siluca hasnt actually said the words like or love to theo at all.

in the ep where they confessed they both said this words
Sugram22May 22, 2019 11:50 AM
Jul 21, 2019 7:54 PM

Dec 2012
Damn, this episode man. The atmosphere during the duel was incredibly stifling. That's the second time now that Theo has worn out his enemy in a a contest of fatigue. I'm guessing his Crest gives him the strength to protect (or at least symbolically).

I don't feel bad for Milza, but I don't derive pleasure from his demise like I thought I would. At the end, he was a man who was run ragged by ambitions that far exceeded his capacity.
Aug 10, 2019 9:04 PM
Jan 2009
Wow. One of the most important fights in the series, and they decide to absolutely trash the animation quality after 16 episodes of consistent high quality. WTF were they thinking?

Also, someone needs to introduce these people to pikes. Milza's amazing never ending cavalry (seriously, it got noticeably bigger after each battle) should have been easily stopped by forces outnumbering him by orders of magnitude.
Sep 15, 2019 1:06 PM
Jul 2014
What a bizarre show. Mirza should've been outnumbered at the end yet he get a 1v1 with the enemy commander...
May 4, 2020 11:12 AM
Apr 2020
Best episode of series!
Jun 4, 2020 3:51 PM
Aug 2019
Rest in piace milza:( this ep have nice boobs TwT
Mar 12, 2022 5:22 PM
Feb 2021
L-Mo-Reppin said:
I was happy he died but UBER PISSED AT the black princess for being even remotely sad at him dying. I mean he practically ripped through her virginity with no forplay even after telling him its her 1st time. I will never get over that. Also ive noticed that Siluca hasnt actually said the words like or love to theo at all.
I'm with you on that, when I saw Marrine say "Milza, Rest in peace" and the fact she genuinely cares and seemed sad at his death got be angry asf like yea he legit took your virginity and wasn't nice about it in the slightest either (he just looked like a bastard in the scene and I genuinely was pissed about it I almost punched my PC when I was watching him say and do that shxt) honestly the fact she had even the smallest semblance of grief over his death annoyed tf outta me she should have been glad not sad
Mar 12, 2022 5:22 PM
Feb 2021
L-Mo-Reppin said:
I was happy he died but UBER PISSED AT the black princess for being even remotely sad at him dying. I mean he practically ripped through her virginity with no forplay even after telling him its her 1st time. I will never get over that. Also ive noticed that Siluca hasnt actually said the words like or love to theo at all.
I'm with you on that, when I saw Marrine say "Milza, Rest in peace" and the fact she genuinely cares and seemed sad at his death got be angry asf like yea he legit took your virginity and wasn't nice about it in the slightest either (he just looked like a bastard in the scene and I genuinely was pissed about it I almost punched my PC when I was watching him say and do that shxt) honestly the fact she had even the smallest semblance of grief over his death annoyed tf outta me she should have been glad not sad
Aug 29, 2022 12:24 AM

Sep 2018
Milza was an absolute beast, true to his ideals until the end, great character. You know, I'm quite impressed with the overall tone and maturity of this series, it's just held back a little by some minor elements. Not much happy-go-lucky scenes in this anime, it's pure business like and I think that's what riled some peoples feathers, especially the younger folk. This is not the direction they wanted at all.

I can't believe I'm going to say it, but a two cour series doesn't seem like enough time to really bring out the best in this series. With better pacing and a little more exposition at times, this could have been great.
Sep 24, 2023 9:43 AM

Oct 2022
It’s about time that cocky bastard bit the dust and it being Theo that did it was the only choice. I know alot of people expected Lassic to do it, but that would prove nothing. Theo proved time and time again that he could inspire others, but he needed to prove he could fight with them too. Killing the most dangerous warrior that the Alliance had proved that in spades.
UndefeatedBahamut
Oct 5, 2023 4:49 AM
Aug 2023
Incredible anme,but it is so underrated. Reminds me of GOT.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2018

489 by DesolatePsyche »»
Mar 26, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

146 by Leniam »»
Feb 27, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2018

61 by nick_el_son »»
Feb 24, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 22 Discussion

Icedout15 - Oct 25, 2018

5 by phantom346 »»
Feb 3, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 24 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Aug 8, 2018

37 by Princesanatankum »»
Jan 29, 5:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.