Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Feb 12, 11:13 AM

Izanagi1985 said:
vinroy11 said:

The character himself is why I chose him. I like his character design, abilities, position, morals, and overall character.

Who is this character? On the surface, that looks like a skilled fighter, a pirate, maybe a sky pirate but nothing else comes to mind.

The character is Dart Dragunov from Radiant. He is a member of the Inquisition, which is an organization that captures infected people (people who can use Fantasia, aka magic, in this world). Dart is a commander of one of the fleets in this organization for a majority of the 1st season and eventually becomes a member of the upper echelon of the organization called the Thaumaturges. The Thaumaturges have something similar to Fantasia but they are technically called Miracles because they aren't given to them through becoming infected.

Dart's miracle is the ability to instantaneously teleport to any arrow shot by his bow. I'd rather not spoil anything on his development, but he is becoming a better character as the 2nd season of Radiant is progressing.

In regards to this character design, the anime hasn't gone over why he lost his eye. In flashbacks to his time as a novice in the Inquisition, we can see that he has both eyes, but he currently doesn't. It may be a Kakashi situation where he has a special eye hidden below the eyepatch or he may genuinely not have an eye.

Overall, Dart is one of my favorite characters and I am glad he is starting to become a more influential character in the story.

Feb 12, 3:11 PM

Ya know when you're climbing stairs and you take that extra "phantom step" and just kinda slam your foot down because your brain can be a dumb sometims?
I made some killer babaganoush... FOR VALHALLA!!!

Feb 12, 8:13 PM

Exmortus420 said:
Ya know when you're climbing stairs and you take that extra "phantom step" and just kinda slam your foot down because your brain can be a dumb sometims?

I can only recall that happening to me like once or twice in the past few years. I used to do that a lot when I was younger though.

Feb 13, 4:43 PM

What gives you hope?

Feb 13, 5:24 PM

Exmortus420 said:
What gives you hope?

More people are becoming educated which should mean we will have less stupid people in the world as time progresses (theoretically).

Feb 14, 12:15 PM

Do you like MMORPG?

Feb 14, 4:58 PM

What's something that never fails to make you happy?

Feb 15, 10:02 PM

Izanagi1985 said:
Do you like MMORPG?

The only "MMORPG" I have played is Oldschool Runescape and other MMORPGs don't interest me too much. Black Desert Online looks cool but I don't have my PC here so I wouldn't even be able to run the game.

Feb 15, 10:02 PM

Exmortus420 said:
What's something that never fails to make you happy?

My favorites songs on my playlist or talking with my good friends.

Feb 16, 2:15 PM

Oh, you have played Runescape? I haven't touch the game over a decade.

It was one of the games I played during high school. Fairly fun; I saw the game over screen many times.

What is your favorite gaming platform?

Feb 16, 5:06 PM

Izanagi1985 said:

It was one of the games I played during high school. Fairly fun; I saw the game over screen many times.

PC is my favorite gaming platform

Feb 17, 4:37 PM

vinroy11 said:
Izanagi1985 said:

PC is my favorite gaming platform

Nice. It is my favorite platform starting recently too. ^^

So, out of so many PC games. Which are your top five?

Feb 18, 12:14 AM

@Izanagi1985

I have different game preferences based on whether I am using my laptop or my desktop. These ratings are also based on games I actively play, not games that I've finished and moved on from. These ratings are also not in any specific order.

I am currently at school without my desktop btw.

Laptop

• Modded Minecraft (Lower RAM usage modpacks such as Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons, Antimatter Chemistry, and etc)
  • Leauge of Legends (I hate this game and love it at the same time)
  • Legends of Runeterra (Easy to play on my little amount of free time and I enjoy it)
  • Oldschool Runescape (I burnt myself out on this game and I am currently taking a break)
  • Terraria (A fun game I pick up to play for long periods of time if I have the ability to do so)

Desktop

• Dead by Daylight (I spent way too much time on this game once I bought it over Winter Break...)
  • League of Legends (I have been playing this since middle school so it has always been a staple on my desktop and now my laptop)
  • Modded Minecraft (More RAM intensive modpacks such as RLCraft, Project Ozone 3, Omnifactory, Ragnamod IV, and etc)
  • Oldschool Runescape (Same as the laptop)
  • Rust (Fun game but I don't play it as often as the other games)

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]