Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 3, 2018 5:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol I can't help but fund it very amusing that Nyanko Big reacts to different people in different ways in this show. We also got some more background storytelling narratives from Tada this episode about Iijuuin.

Ijuuin is so funny to watch. He brings the store to life with that personality of his.

There's some fan service with the bath scenes this episode too XD
Teresa's always so excited about everything.
Stark700May 3, 2018 9:54 AM
May 3, 2018 7:04 AM

Jan 2012
The Ijuin Show! During the anniversary of Tada-kun's parents' tragic death, providing good food and a bath. Such a wonderful friend he is. And good god that bath scene! I've said it before but Pin-senpai knows where it's at on tits: the bigger the better! And yeah, Nyanko Big is the unsung star here. XD But uh oh, this Charles is probably gonna bring some unwanted conflict. Sigh...well at least we saw it coming.
animefan8800May 3, 2018 11:22 AM
May 3, 2018 7:31 AM
Jun 2016
I haven't watched yet, but who is that blonde hair guy, is he a Teresa's fiance?
It makes me worry for the sad ending
May 3, 2018 8:55 AM

Apr 2016
Episodes: 12
Source: Original
Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, Romance

What could go wrong right?

well ...

May 3, 2018 9:00 AM

Feb 2018
They do that girl with small boobs is jealous at girl with big boobs joke in the bathhouse joke is almost every anime lol.
May 3, 2018 9:12 AM
Mar 2015
Great episode, chill, lovely.

but this blonde guy next episode, I probably will not like him ><
May 3, 2018 9:14 AM

Nov 2016
Nyanko Big is amusing to watch, his reactions are still hilarious. Flasbacks of Tada's past, the day when his parents died, sad. Ijuuin is a great cook. His chemistry with Alec is interesting

Fan service with bath scenes. Pin-Senpai as always thinking about what is great about women lmao. His scene with the bucket, what a funny way to censor.

The ending was enjoyable, we learn more about Ijuuin, he is a honest person. What he did for Tada was good. What a friend.
NoloranMay 3, 2018 9:18 AM
May 3, 2018 9:25 AM

Nov 2016
Episode was very relaxed with eating food and visiting a bathhouse,but also surprisingly feelzy for me at some parts.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 3, 2018 9:28 AM
Jul 2017
NeBuchan said:
Great episode, chill, lovely.

but this blonde guy next episode, I probably will not like him ><
I expect he is the obligatory «nice at the start then total asshat fiancé» of the main royal main girl that these animes tend to have. Nice and charming with long blond hair (for whatevere reason) at the start, but with a strong misscontempt towards main guy (Tada) or maybe he is just out after mobey abd the crown, or both. Its so standard, its so cliche and it will be soo long before its resolved im amazed. The only difference here to other anime with this cliche is that Teresa is an airhead of onholy proportions so she will not hate him like what is also usualy the case. Normally i would hate this thing to unholy amounts, but Tada is so stonedfaced and properly voiced by Nakamru that i belive we will be saved from the worst of the suffering. Either way it will probably end with Tada and Teresa togheter at the last moment in the last minute of the last episode. Like every other god damned romcom on this godforsaken earth.
May 3, 2018 9:30 AM

Jan 2018
What's with blonde guy calling her princess he is going to be the bad guy in this anime
Never expected fan service from this anime
Looks like there will be one of the scene from the OP in next episode
Please let this anime have happy ending I can't handle sad ones
May 3, 2018 9:45 AM

Jun 2016
Not a bad episode, have seen better though

May 3, 2018 9:57 AM

Jul 2017
Ijuin was annoying but fun at the same time. Got to appreciate the seiyuu Miyano Mamoru for absolutely killing it as him.

Otherwise, ehh fine episode but nothing too special.

Bath episodes always annoy me after seeing Nisekoi last year so I didn't really like this one either.
May 3, 2018 10:07 AM

Apr 2012
@animejas I could never understand one thing: How Nisekoi could become so popular if even people who like more controversial shows hate it.
May 3, 2018 10:21 AM
Mar 2017
I thought the blonde guy was Teresa's brother but nope...Here we go..
May 3, 2018 10:21 AM

Mar 2018
Something that Always bothered me is that in the intro they play such happy music and then they show us a funeral. YAY FOR THE DEAD
May 3, 2018 10:22 AM

Mar 2016
the obligatory bath episode, but I ain't complaining xD
May 3, 2018 10:27 AM
Mar 2017
I always thought blonde guy was Teresa's bro ...Time to make a move Mitsuyoshi. That guy might be royalty also so prove that status don't matter. Teresa Kawaii BTW.
May 3, 2018 10:27 AM

Jul 2017
RobertBobert said:
@animejas I could never understand one thing: How Nisekoi could become so popular if even people who like more controversial shows hate it.

Waifu wars. All on the waifu wars my friend.
May 3, 2018 10:34 AM

Apr 2012
Well, finally we will see some kind of conflict.Because I started to get a little tired of Slice of Life in this show...

animejas said:
RobertBobert said:

Waifu wars. All on the waifu wars my friend.

Well, I so often heard about the minuses of Nisekoi as a romantic anime, that I do not even know if I should watch it or not.
May 3, 2018 11:11 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode, the finally few minutes when Kaoru tells Mitsuyoshi that he never says anything is when I finally got what the whole Kaoru show was about, though they mentioned it immediately after.
Kaoru's a really nice guy, he's a true friend. Always trying to make sure Mitsuyoshi never feels down. :(

That post credit scene. :o
May 3, 2018 11:30 AM

Sep 2015
I always love anime with wingmans like this
May 3, 2018 11:52 AM

Feb 2015
Still actually waiting for some romance in this anime
May 3, 2018 12:19 PM
Apr 2015
Crashmatt said:
Still actually waiting for some romance in this anime

Yeah the pacing is extremely slow, doesn't really follow the show's title. There's very little chemistry between them at this moment.
May 3, 2018 12:21 PM

Dec 2014
eeena Iijuuin is such a great guy...respect for him
May 3, 2018 1:10 PM

Jan 2016
The Iijuin show has such a nice background, he's a nice guy. Nyanko big is the star of the show. I'm enjoying this but I want some development between Terresa and Tada and it looks like we'll get some starting next week. Can't wait
May 3, 2018 1:19 PM
Feb 2016
It definitely feels really nice to watch an anime that focuses more on daily life and friendship than romance. There might be romance element but it doesn't stood out or became the main focus of the show. I kinda figure out what this week eps is supposed to be about and seeing the effort Ijuin puts for the Tada's family and how he indirectly tells Mitsuyoshi how he'll be there for him totally tears me up. I hope this kind of setting can persist but I guess romance element is bound to come whether I want to or not but I just hope that the team behind the show is able to make me enjoy the show despite that.
May 3, 2018 1:36 PM

Feb 2017
Do you know what a lie is? Well, here's an example:
I didn't cry because of this episode.
Because I did.
Just a little, though.

Kaoru is the best-est boy, remember this. He deserves everything he wants.
Well, there's no decent anime without slightly indecent hot springs/bath house episode!
Some blond-haired guy is going to appear next week. It's possible that he's Teresa's brother but I think it's her husband-to-be. Now we know for sure she's going to be a queen. But if there's an older brother, why isn't he the one who will rule the country? Well, the answer is obvious for me: because he's not her brother!
May 3, 2018 2:00 PM
Jan 2018
I love the chill nature of this series. Nothing is over dramatic. This episode was really amazing. We have Kaoru being the ultimate friend. When he stopped by for his big show I thought he was just being insensitive by forgetting that today was a sad day for Tada, but he was just being the best friend someone could ask for. I love how subtle the romance is and the hints to whats to come. The scenes where Teresa learns more about Tada. I wish Teresa would open up more to him but I don't blame her. Charles is probably gonna create some trouble. Maybe get defensive of Teresa and try to get her to stay away from her new friends. Based on the bath scene i'm guessing that Charles is engaged to Teresa or is a childhood friend trying to woo her. He will probably be the spark the help Tada realize his feelings for Teresa. All around an amazing anime, they are doing everything right so far!
May 3, 2018 2:05 PM

May 2015
Of course, a bath scene with its cliche moments, why not?
I still enjoyed it tho.
Ijuuin may be annoying, but he has a good heart.
May 3, 2018 3:04 PM

Jul 2015
Little boy Ijuin scenes actually made me laugh and cry at the same time. Specially the lasts scene where he's dressed up as a clown. The whole bath scene with the girls talking about boyfriends and Teresa's awkward silence got me annoyed because it instantly points towards an unwanted rivalry. And they wasted no time introducing the man in the post credits scene. Like Tada and Teresa barely have any chemistry as is and now you're bringing in a rival... smh
May 3, 2018 3:08 PM

Oct 2017
Really liked this episode but my hopes for that blonde guy being Teresas brother seems to be gone now. Hoping for good comedy stuff but I can smell that drama coming.
May 3, 2018 3:11 PM
Mar 2015
Nice of Iyuuin to care about Tada on the anniversary of his parents death
May 3, 2018 3:18 PM

Apr 2015
Kaoru might be slightly annoying, but he's a great guy and a great friend for Mitsuyoshi. Losing both parents at such a young age :(

Gotta love how Alec treats Kaoru tho, those comments she makes, made me laugh.

A bathscene this episode, it was gonna happen eventually, but it was really nice. The "big boobs" comment had to be in it, didn't it... XD

I love the overall chemistry between everyone, they sure get along very well with each other, however I am missing the romance chemistry so far. We need more development for the couples, otherwise 12 episodes ain't gonna be enough, unless things will be rushed. (I wouldn't mind a S2 if it doesn't have a proper conclusion)
May 3, 2018 3:24 PM

Jun 2015
Got some backstory for Tada, it's tragic what happened to his parents :( It was nice of Ijuuin to cheer him up during the anniversary of his parents' death, he's such a good friend. The scenes at the bathhouse was funny. I wonder who's the blonde guy that showed up at the end.
May 3, 2018 3:25 PM

Oct 2012
Someone please get rid of that prick Kaoru, I know he's voiced by Mamoru Miyano but I can't stand him at all, he's written so badly and his mere presence so annoying it hurts this show. They even tried to give him some backstory but it honestly doesn't work.

Other than that this episode was fine and there were some interesting plot detail. I like how they mix comedy with some drama tidbits here and there.

Also, the man who Alec is in love with and who is destined to marry Teresa arrived. He seems like classic bishounen, let's hope he has at least some flaws. And I wonder if she tells them of her princess status.
May 3, 2018 3:57 PM

Sep 2017
Ijuin really is a good guy. Another super fun episode developing the characters and having some laughs. I really like the chemistry this cast has and would love a second season, but I imagine they plan to wrap in up in 12 being original.

The bath scene was great having fan service from the guys and girl. Pin-senpai falling was hilarious.
May 3, 2018 4:31 PM

Jan 2017

Well that was a great bit of censorship. made my day.

I still in a debate whether I should watch; it's had a pretty standard that would be better off binge watched, but since I've started I xant stop 'cause I won't get back round to it soon enough

Humourous episode, nonetheless, can't really say much more... actually, it's a pity there was no more of the nyanko big voice-over; it'd have been a great addition to the anime. Some of the emotive behaviour seems a bit forced -especially from kaoru- needs to be smoother, along with the humour.
May 3, 2018 5:31 PM

Nov 2014
Ijuin Show. Yes, he owns this show. He is funny, very caring, considerate.
May 3, 2018 5:32 PM

Sep 2011
For me this show just falls so flat and I just don't get why it ended up this way, its got all the right staff and a really talented team of animators that can nail expressive movements, but its just like nothing in the show really works. And to make matters worse as of this episode the 2 quirky eccentric characters come off as really annoying and feel like the same gags on repeat that didnt even work the first time, the other characters just dont have anything really going for them. Nyanko big unironically is the only good character and he was just a one off gimmick episode it looks like. None of the characters especially of the romantic pairings feel as though they got any real chemistry is the thing thats killing the show for me, i know alot of them haven't even started to get shippy yet but the simple fact that their basic interactions dont have much worth kind of spells doom and gloom especially when the main couple already feels like its gone for the bare minimum effort especially after that scene in this episode where the sister got randomly shippy all of the sudden.

Its not at outright bad yet, but the show has just failed to show any real worth other than some excellent animation. But the weak comedy, lame rainbow samurai crap, bland characters, and collection of cliches without any particularly strong execution just make this show feel kind of worthless.
JizzyHitlerMay 3, 2018 5:45 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 3, 2018 6:00 PM

Nov 2009
this show's got something for everybody

what if the show actually *does* follow its title, that would certainly be a different way of doing things, and yet, how disappointed would people be?
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
May 3, 2018 6:41 PM
Dec 2017
Why is no one talking about Teresa blushing over when Tada says see you again tommorow
May 3, 2018 7:28 PM
Mar 2018
Even if Tada-koi is made up of many romance and slice-of-life cliches, who is to say you can’t enjoy it? Look at Your Name for example—a movie riddled with cliches and plotholes yet it has become the largest milestone for the anime industry. And if you didn’t get the memo, yes, I really enjoy watching Tada-koi.

And, to be honest, I don’t mind the lack of romance—I really like the character dynamics in this show quite alot! Even though romance is going to be inevitable, I would still enjoy the show for its characters regardless!

On a side note, Kaoru is best boy of the season alongside of Goro.
May 3, 2018 8:16 PM

Nov 2011
I thought we were going to get multiple relationships in this anime. And I really only sense two. I want Alec and Ijuin to get a better development between each other.

Also Yamashita dog has someone he likes as well. An older girl? That's what they were discussing at the time so we'll see.

As of now we have Pin x Hina as a definite.

The Tada x Teresa now has a wrench in it. lol
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 3, 2018 8:54 PM

Jan 2015
Gotta love Ijuin, man... I wish we all had a friend like him. Best boy.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
May 3, 2018 9:05 PM

Jan 2018
as far as the episode goes its good but the after credits scene has me worried for its future now.
May 3, 2018 9:40 PM

Jan 2013
Ijuuin is a good friend...much respect for his character
May 3, 2018 10:01 PM
Jun 2016
Interesting episode, with a focus on the friendship between Tada-kun and Kaoru.

Before this episode, Kaoru was a rather irritating character, but after this episode, he sure does look very very mature...and kind.

Next episode is going to be ....hot.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
May 3, 2018 10:18 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Kaoru-kun is such a bro, and a good friend! He's been doing his show for 10 years for the Tadas! What a guy!

And I'm really glad that I got to hear & see more of Yui-chan from this episode, yay! <3

That ending got me worried. I only want a rom-com in this anime. Please no drama pls.
May 3, 2018 10:42 PM

Aug 2013
Poor Ijuin. Get's so much shit from everybody, especially Alec, but he's like the nicest fucking guy and best bro ever. At a funeral of some kid he barely knew and then goes out of his way to cheer him up for 10 years and counting and become his best bud. But then you have Alec say something spiteful or beat the shit out of him just because he's goofy.

Alec says she never loved anyone, but judging from that flashback she either likes the blonde guy whos seemingly Theresa's fiance, or she's actually got some yuri feelings for Theresa. As much of a yuri guy I am I'd like to see her like the blonde guy so then he turns out to be an asshole and Ijuin somehow swoops in and makes Alec realize what she's been missing.

Damn, I didnt think I was actually right about Theresa. Everyone thought in the beginning that she was about ready to say Theresa, Duchess of Luxembourg. My guess was that she was actually a princess and that her last name was doing to be "du (insert royal name/country) and that Wagner was a fake last name.

Are we ever going to get some actual romance with our rom-com here? Its in the genre, and christ it's set up for it with everyone being able to be a couple, and yet the most we've gotten is Hinako's one-sided feelings. We're almost halfway through the show now.
May 3, 2018 11:47 PM

May 2017
Ijuin is so annoying but he should've spit on the more annoying bitch Alec's food
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

76 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 11 Discussion

12 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 10 Discussion

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 5:53 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 9 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 4:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.