Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 1, 2018 11:53 AM
Feb 2018
I have some questions why everybody is hating this season so much. I like it so far and I am just happy that I got another season. The're going to be a split course ? If so until which chapter it would be ? Let's stop the hate over this season and enjoy it.
May 1, 2018 1:00 PM
Jan 2017
well i am big fan of tokyo ghoul manga and anime as well but come on man , cant you see how bad the animation is , how they skip alot of details and plot points , the show feels empty , i dont feel emotions from the characters , i just see alot of images , it is like a slideshow not animation most of the fights are 2 frames consisting of 1 from before hit and 1 frame after hit -> this is bullshit , i can easily do that with powerpoint , even as a manga reader i barely see emotions coming from the characters in this season.
and the colors choice is not that good either , i know the show is dark and all but that doesnt mean they should make it too dark , sometimes i cant differentiate between the characters and the ground.
even the art style in some episodes feels off to me.
The only thing that is really good about this season is the music.
The anime doesnt focus on character development of kaneki and focus more on fighting scenes , this is not a shounen anime to do that.
The only good thing that can happen to this series is a reboot by any other studio , anything other than that is bad and it is obvious why people hating on it because it is just bad and dont describe the true story of tokyo ghoul.
Taher1201May 1, 2018 1:06 PM
May 1, 2018 2:21 PM
Nov 2017
Taher1201 said:
well i am big fan of tokyo ghoul manga and anime as well but come on man , cant you see how bad the animation is , how they skip alot of details and plot points , the show feels empty , i dont feel emotions from the characters , i just see alot of images , it is like a slideshow not animation most of the fights are 2 frames consisting of 1 from before hit and 1 frame after hit -> this is bullshit , i can easily do that with powerpoint , even as a manga reader i barely see emotions coming from the characters in this season.
and the colors choice is not that good either , i know the show is dark and all but that doesnt mean they should make it too dark , sometimes i cant differentiate between the characters and the ground.
The anime doesnt focus on character development of kaneki and focus more on fighting scenes , this is not a shounen anime to do that.
The only good thing that can happen to this series is a reboot by any other studio , anything other than that is bad and it is obvious why people hating on it because it is just bad and dont describe the true story of tokyo ghoul.
I’m not gonna debate everything you said but I will say this . People love to nitpick the anime especially manga readers . The anime is not that bad and Kaneki won’t get any character development because Kaneki technically is not the main character . And we are at the auction arc right now which is straight action so it’s not there fault for that blame Ishida .
May 1, 2018 6:51 PM
Jan 2017
MonkeyDJasper said:
Taher1201 said:
I’m not gonna debate everything you said but I will say this . People love to nitpick the anime especially manga readers . The anime is not that bad and Kaneki won’t get any character development because Kaneki technically is not the main character . And we are at the auction arc right now which is straight action so it’s not there fault for that blame Ishida .

well yeah i blame ishida only because he agrees to this anime adaptation by this studio despite it is just butchering his story i just dont get it how can he be happy seeing this shiit.
and i blame the studio for being so bad at animation and art style , ..etc
Btw i am not nitpicking , i am sure anime only watchers dont get 80% from whats happening and thats a really bad thing and something like this will reduce popularity and the quality of the show , ishida should not be happy when they transfrom his seinen story to a shounen one , come on man this is bullshiit
May 2, 2018 1:57 PM
Jun 2016
Taher1201 said:
MonkeyDJasper said:

well yeah i blame ishida only because he agrees to this anime adaptation by this studio despite it is just butchering his story i just dont get it how can he be happy seeing this shiit.
Btw i am not nitpicking , i am sure anime only watchers dont get 80% from whats happening and thats a really bad thing and something like this will reduce popularity and the quality of the show , ishida should not be happy when they transfrom his seinen story to a shounen one , come on man this is bullshiit

That is so true.Ishida is also to blame.Why would he allow all this?If people only want action they would watch something shounen instead of seinen.Fighting is only one aspect of Tokyo Ghoul series.Look at March Comes in like a Lion for example.44 episodes adapt 88-89 chapters and on average that manga series has 15-16 pages per chapter.So that excuse of seinen manga always having bad adaptations looks bad to me.
PapaShangoMay 2, 2018 2:14 PM
May 2, 2018 3:44 PM
Jan 2017
PapaShango said:
Taher1201 said:

That is so true.Ishida is also to blame.Why would he allow all this?If people only want action they would watch something shounen instead of seinen.Fighting is only one aspect of Tokyo Ghoul series.Look at March Comes in like a Lion for example.44 episodes adapt 88-89 chapters and on average that manga series has 15-16 pages per chapter.So that excuse of seinen manga always having bad adaptations looks bad to me.

well i am just gonna watch the anime to enjoy i guess , it is only bad for anime only watchers , after episode 5 i think she show is getting better and is somehow decent for manga readers.
May 2, 2018 4:10 PM

Feb 2014
this season is pretty meh like i was really excited but so far its just been corny and annoying
hoping for some more badass scenes
May 12, 2018 1:33 AM

Oct 2017
Why did you even care about the people who hate this show? Damn it broh, just like you said, just enjoy it, and stop complaining about the people who hate this show.
Hey you, yes you! Interested to be a decent human being? Then go outside and get a fucking life.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

95 by F0xFae »»
Mar 30, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2018

194 by F0xFae »»
Mar 29, 7:55 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

416 by F0xFae »»
Mar 29, 6:00 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2018

172 by CaravanRiot »»
Mar 16, 9:41 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul: re 1st season is underrated

Ryuu_Mayo - Feb 3

12 by KayKimii »»
Feb 3, 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.