Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Real Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 5, 2018 10:46 AM

Oct 2015
I still hate Takahashi, I can’t believe he got off from the trouble that easily. Come on Tsutsun, did you seriously doubt Iroha by asking “ aren’t you like hot guys or something”?? Of course she’ll be mad. The new girl Ayado is so relatable, that moment when you find a person who love anime as well, you unncounciously start speaking about what anime is your favorite and stuffs. I think she and Ito will make a great pair, and Takahashi & Arisa as well maybe?
May 5, 2018 1:14 PM
Jun 2015
But wasn't Iroha kissing some guy next to the karate boy in the beginning? Did they ever explain how those two just disappeared?

Or was it one of those story things where there writer just did it at the beginning to give the impression she was a loose girl and then decide to write her character differently like she would never do something like that making the first bit not make any sense. Like in Berserk where guts was banging the demon in the first chapter and then in the rest of the manga he never bangs anyone else and character switches to being all faithful to Casca.
squee1234May 5, 2018 2:00 PM
May 6, 2018 7:59 AM
Jul 2018
While I usually try to finish everything as long as I can withstand the pain, this episode almost made me drop this anime. Seriously, there is too many things happening at the same time, cringe dialogue (inner monologues are somehow even worse) and bad,really, really bad character design. The worst thing about this episode is the conclusion of the "lolicon rumors" arc . Does it even count as a proper resolution ? Will anything that happened matter in the end ? I'm afraid I already know the answers to these questions
May 6, 2018 9:41 AM
Jun 2017
I really feel bad for Tsutsui, i mean being misunderstood by class really is a bad one. Thats why his outlook in life is not that good (infact he looks at himself as inferior to others).

Though i like one of his question as stated? What is happiness, is it having many friends... etc. Personally what i believe is that you dont need too many friends, what you need is a real and true friend that will be always there for you...

And then there's a new girl appeared on this one. Let me see what could be he role in here.
May 6, 2018 4:59 PM

Oct 2013

I think that Iroha has been keeping up with Tsutsui's problems because She can realate easily to him, people started spreading rumors about her, her self-steem also fell to the ground and she started going out with anyone who asked her, even if she didn't have contact beyond kisses, they sunk her reputation to the bottom.

May 12, 2018 8:46 AM
Feb 2012
I do prefer Ayado, but she wasn't needed.
If this becomes a love triangle it's headed to the drop zone...
May 12, 2018 2:27 PM

Jul 2009
The festival was very nice.
A new otaku appears!
Aug 8, 2018 7:29 PM

May 2012
This world they're living in sure is really against Otaku and everything that has to with it. Pretty crazy and well he's way too kind to just leave it at that, I would completely make him do a public announcement towards everyone related to clear up the mess he made.

Oh well I guess that goes against his character, what I did like about this episode is the new character appearance. Looking quite forwards to see what's next, but still find it very sad he just left it at that, rather than letting him make a public announcement to clear his name.
Dec 4, 2018 8:39 PM

Aug 2017
The first half was so cringe to watch.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 28, 2018 4:45 PM

Oct 2011
HE ATE THE EGG!! AHAHAHA
Mar 24, 2019 11:23 PM

Jun 2017
Honestly, If I were Iroha I would have straight up punched him in the face.
Anyone who would wrong my significant other in such a disgusting fashion deserves a beating. I don't care if he apologizes, and gets forgiven, He has a LONG way to go before I'd even consider him a decent character to like. Fucking trash he is.

Mar 26, 2019 10:21 PM

Jan 2011
Ishino really does have a bad taste in men.....

Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 4, 2019 11:38 PM

Aug 2017
Male MC is total trash. I thought the kiss was funny since they even had the music playing lol.

Pair up Ito x Iroha and TsuTsui x nerdy Ayado and end this anime. Iroha with male MC makes no sense and hurts to watch.
Mar 2, 2020 6:33 PM

May 2017
That new girl , shes a fujoshi one , she will soon try to put MC and the blonde guy in a strange relationship , wait even more a triangle , 3 guy at the same time , she will nosebleed all the time ! Its gona be so funny i will nosebleed to

Sadly MC and fujishi wobt fit , shes a fujoshi , a crazy kind of fan that got their own taste , they get their taste from their choices , they choose from their taste , i think the litle friend one would be better , hes not even a 3D character lol

Looking for more short hair girl fanservice , that "im going to be late ! Bang ! Gomen ! Megane megane..." and then leave with the wrong book , its just a casual gag runing around

Then the "kanpeki 3d kanojo" , shes girl realy outside of reality lol
Last one sempai sit down i got many gay story to tzll , i wont let you sleep

Well trust me or not , but i w'realy want that girl that attack me
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

May 27, 2020 7:16 AM
Jul 2016
I don't like the Itou, why was he so quick to doubt his own brother and then when the jerk who caused all of this apologised, he blamed it on his brother for being misunderstood so quickly, it's probably for comedic effect but I dislike it.
Feb 22, 2021 9:45 AM
May 2020
i was enjoying this anime quite a lot like i was thinking i'd give this an 8 but then he ate the egg that was thrown at him for bullying purposes and now it gets a fucking 10! my all time favorite anime moment
Feb 25, 2021 12:47 PM

Mar 2013
I am happy the guy explained the Situation to the Family but still...I was looking forward to him appearing since the OP but who knew he was such a prick.. I am guessing he is going to get some big character development and they'll probably all be friends later but still.. the whole getting him arrested etc is below the bar...
Plus rumors are still going around at school which so far he hasn't bothered to clear up... meh.
"You think your power has limits, I say it's limitless."

Apr 4, 2021 10:25 AM

Feb 2014
LOL I like how he kept the "thoughtfully" thrown boiled egg and even ate it.

But glad Igarashi finally told him off. It's one thing being a low self-esteem beta pussy, but because of it constantly doubting your girlfriend's character right to her face, even though she has time and again proved that she has eyes for no one else and the rumors about her were (mostly) false, is pretty boneheaded thing to do.
Feb 23, 2022 3:28 PM

Jul 2019
I liked this episode. The rumor thing coming to a halt and we got new girl around. Might play a bit in the love triangle that might come, but otherwise, she is a sweetheart.

Also got some new drama with the main pair. See how that goes.
Nov 8, 2023 10:21 PM

Mar 2012
although unsatisfying as hell, the resolution to the whole lolicon rumor arc was actually pretty good.
tsutsui isn't your normal guy and i can see how he doesn't care about what everyone thinks about him because to be honest even if takanashi made a public announcement saying what he did, everyone's opinion wouldn't change. and worse, that's too much unwanted attention on him again.
the oart i didn't like is the fact that takanashi will probably become part of their friend group and i don't know if i think he's redeemable.

i saw some comments here calling tsutsui autistic in a pejorative way, but i do think he acts autistic sometimes. and living in japan, where you're supposed to "read the room" can be a real struggle (it is everywhere, but japanese society is a bit harder on this).
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

31 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 21, 6:11 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

19 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 21, 5:47 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 10 Discussion

10 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 21, 4:08 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

247 by Blackgirls536 »»
Jan 20, 9:05 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 9 Discussion

13 by samekenne »»
Jan 9, 5:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.