Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 1, 2018 9:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, that Inu girl is back and it doesn't take long for her to get attention at school again.
I persoanlly still like Teruhashi a lot better.

Those were weird looking cups for sale. However, the one with the dog designs is very cute :3

May 2, 2018 8:07 AM

Apr 2012
Oh. Last season I complained a lot that the author does not care about romance, but now it seems to me that Saiki x Teruhashi is taking too much screen time. They even introduced a gyaru-rival and a girl with bisexual tendencies to develop this line.

@ZBlastHistory I like that we only have 2-3 episodes with Rifuta, but we got another joke about yuri. Apparently, she has more and more chances to become a local token yuri girl.
RobertBobertMay 2, 2018 8:10 AM
May 3, 2018 11:22 AM
Aug 2015
Looks like Imu has finally found her Prince xD

The romance in this series is complicated.. Kinda reminds me of Gamers!, but this one is obviously better lol
May 3, 2018 5:42 PM

Jan 2016
Oh yes, My ship Imu x Kokomi is back. But Imu x Saiki is good too. And yeah, that Jealous reaction from Kokomi. Lol no, she meet Kokomi's brother.

Yeah, Kokomi's birthday, we need to celebrate it. Kokomi's brother surely has unique shit taste lol.

Lol no, Occult-bu is back.

Next episode, Kokomi vs Mikoto. This will be epic.
May 4, 2018 2:07 AM

Aug 2010
-You should stay at the forbidden world, Imu. Kokomi's brother is only infatuated with Kokomi.
-Once again Saiki gives something to Kokomi and she likes it.
-You act like a lunatic Toritsuka and that's why no one can take you seriously.
-I need 100 yen man in my life.
-I like their faces when the base is destroyed. Nendou + bug is the ultimate Saiki's weakness.
May 4, 2018 2:45 AM

Mar 2017
Funny as usual, finally next episode we gonna see Kokomi in a "new" form :P.
May 5, 2018 8:15 AM

Feb 2018
This show is so great that even when i watch it with Indonesian subtitles and didn't understand a single word it was still somewhat entertaining to watch. I am very excited when this episode gets eng subtitles also the next episode preview looked promising aswell.
May 6, 2018 1:58 AM

Jul 2017
This show rules XD

100(0) yen man is the hero we don't deserve but we all need!
May 6, 2018 2:18 AM

Dec 2011
Another great and funny episode.
I love chapters with Teruhashi in.
May 6, 2018 2:27 AM

Feb 2018
God I love this show also Teruhashi is best girl. I am so excited for the confrontation in the next episode.
May 6, 2018 2:51 AM

Jan 2012
Well it figures Imu would fall for Teruhashi's brother. And how nice of Saiki to help him find her a birthday present. 100-Yen Man was definitely the highlight of this week though. Loved his bit with Grandpa. XD The secret base seemed cool too, but no match for Saiki's beetle weakness. Next week: Teruhashi envying Aiura's big, beautiful tits? This should be good. XD
May 6, 2018 3:48 AM
Feb 2017
animefan8800 said:
Well it figures Imu would fall for Teruhashi's brother. And how nice of Saiki to help him find her a birthday present. 100-Yen Man was definitely the highlight of this week though. Loved his bit with Grandpa. XD The secret base seemed cool too, but no match for Saiki's beetle weakness. Next week: Teruhashi envying Aiura's big, beautiful tits? This should be good. XD

Imu will still only be infatuated with Teruhashi until the end of the series. The brother-lookalike thing was more of a joke. Tbh, the only way to close this up properly is to have Teruhashi x Imu and Saiki x Aiura
May 6, 2018 6:26 AM

Jul 2015
The freaking 100-yen man part was too good, that mysterious person was somehow as funny as Saiki.

Teruhashi's brother might finally see good taste in presents, but I don't feel too optimistic about that.

Did we get "judgements knights of thunder" and another version of it (while reading the message) in the same episode? Too epic for me to handle.
May 6, 2018 6:28 AM
Jul 2016
The last week the episode was weak, this one was better , loved the 100 yen man.
May 6, 2018 8:06 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode again.

Saiki ought to let Imu goto the other world, there's much to be gained from it. XD
Figures Imu would take a liking to Kokomi's brother.

The present picking was kinda funny but turned out pretty sweet at the end.

100-yen man was gold, extortion at it's finest. XDD

Secret Base stuff was my favorite, it's too bad that it all went for naught when the beetle got on Saiki. I'm with you Saiki, insects can be terrifying at times.
May 6, 2018 9:56 AM

Nov 2014
Not the best episode imo.

Next ep preview looks really interesting on the other hand.
May 6, 2018 11:34 AM

Sep 2016
Just as hilarious as the last episode XD

That last part was the best XD
May 6, 2018 12:27 PM

Mar 2017
100-Yen-Man is definitely a contender for my new favorite character! I wonder who it could be? :P

I liked this episode more than last week's mostly, because it didn't waste time on a single story / joke for so long. I liked the dog merchandise actually, I'd totally use a dog head scale and wear a realistic dog-apron.
May 6, 2018 12:30 PM

Apr 2016
Fuck I can't wait for the next episode where the Best Girl Mikoto is truly crowned as the main love interest.
Hopefully I'm not let down I think judging by the new Ed and the preview Aiura and Teruhashi will be competing over Saiki more and more.meaning more screentime for Mikoto
May 6, 2018 2:29 PM
Dec 2015
Mywifesson said:
Fuck I can't wait for the next episode where the Best Girl Mikoto is truly crowned as the main love interest.
Hopefully I'm not let down I think judging by the new Ed and the preview Aiura and Teruhashi will be competing over Saiki more and more.meaning more screentime for Mikoto

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's clear that Teruhashi is the "Main Love Interest". Any romantic feelings Saiki does have is only shown for her. There has been way too much Saiki x Teruhashi this season. Don't get me wrong. Aiura is a great character. But as someone said above. Imu and Airua are used to develop this sub-plot. The whole love rival thing is there to make things more interesting.
May 6, 2018 3:15 PM

Apr 2016
Cosmos279 said:
Mywifesson said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's clear that Teruhashi is the "Main Love Interest". Any romantic feelings Saiki does have is only shown for her. There has been way too much Saiki x Teruhashi this season. Don't get me wrong. Aiura is a great character. But as someone said above. Imu and Airua are used to develop this sub-plot. The whole love rival thing is there to make things more interesting.

uhhh no. the manga is over and I doubt there was any romantic development but Aiura is clearly higher on the chain than Teruhashi.
>she knows his secret
>shes a psychic
>shes fated to be with Saiki literally
> she is kinder and better looking
>saiki doesnt avoid her
May 6, 2018 3:59 PM

Aug 2015
The only time Kusuo is truly expressive is when coffee jelly is involved. It's cute.
May 6, 2018 5:50 PM

Dec 2015
Calling Toritsuka a landmine is probably the most accurate description of a character I've ever heard xDD

Lol, and lately I was thinking that Kaidou had lost his chara, and was acting completely normal. I'm glad to see his chuunibyou side back.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 6, 2018 6:13 PM

Apr 2016
Killuan said:
Mywifesson said:

Where in that preview does it look like Teruhashi is over Saiki..Quite the contrary. Teruhashi is changing her game plan to win Saikis heart, that's all.

Learn to read kiddo. Nothing I said implied that.
May 6, 2018 9:32 PM

Jul 2016
_Kairu_ said:
The only time Kusuo is truly expressive is when coffee jelly is involved. It's cute.
also when it comes to the ordinary guy
May 7, 2018 3:04 AM
Oct 2015
100 1000yen was the highlight of this episode, those additional glasses that he put on just made my day, especially him adding an additional zero was just the nail in the coffin.
Also whats with those blue cups, and I wonder why there's so many of them unsold.
Heckle was here...
May 7, 2018 4:40 AM

Apr 2012
Mywifesson said:
Cosmos279 said:

uhhh no. the manga is over and I doubt there was any romantic development but Aiura is clearly higher on the chain than Teruhashi.
>she knows his secret
>shes a psychic
>saiki doesnt avoid her

I'm sorry but there is no. Even if Kotomi is not the only girl who shows interest in MC, she herself has more time in the storyline than any other girls put together. Moreover, she is the only girl in the main cast and the only girl who is portrayed as a love interest in the last chapter. About OTP of fans I will not even speak.

Moreover, Teruhashi is the only girl in the show whose relationship with Saiki has any development and a noticeable emphasis, in contrast to the frank comedic nature of others.

HelpMeFindAnime said:
animefan8800 said:

Imu will still only be infatuated with Teruhashi until the end of the series. The brother-lookalike thing was more of a joke. Tbh, the only way to close this up properly is to have Teruhashi x Imu and Saiki x Aiura

Well, if you look at this side, then the very idea of ​​Teruhashi x Imu is a joke and a parody of "definitely not gay" characters. But even if she really was a bisexual, I do not see the point of destroying OTP just for the petty "yuri moe".

May 7, 2018 9:21 AM
Feb 2017
RobertBobert said:
Mywifesson said:

>she knows his secret
>shes a psychic
>saiki doesnt avoid her

I'm sorry but there is no. Even if Kotomi is not the only girl who shows interest in MC, she herself has more time in the storyline than any other girls put together. Moreover, she is the only girl in the main cast and the only girl who is portrayed as a love interest in the last chapter. About OTP of fans I will not even speak.

Moreover, Teruhashi is the only girl in the show whose relationship with Saiki has any development and a noticeable emphasis, in contrast to the frank comedic nature of others.

HelpMeFindAnime said:

Well, if you look at this side, then the very idea of ​​Teruhashi x Imu is a joke and a parody of "definitely not gay" characters. But even if she really was a bisexual, I do not see the point of destroying OTP just for the petty "yuri moe".

But yuri is life. Het is shit. Miss me with that straight shit, but you can grab these hands with that gay shit. lol
May 7, 2018 9:29 AM

Apr 2012
@HelpMeFindAnime Too fat, bro. But if without jokes, I will not support yuri pairing, which exists solely from a couple of scenes and jokes about "even the girls want her", just because it's yuri.

May 7, 2018 12:24 PM
Dec 2017

But yuri is life. Het is shit. Miss me with that straight shit, but you can grab these hands with that gay shit. lol

But Saiki X Teruhashi is prob gonna win out
May 7, 2018 12:53 PM

Feb 2016
@RobertBobert @Mywifesson @Cosmos279 @HelpMeFindAnime Please take your waifu/ship wars shit elsewhere for fucks sake, don't become toxic over an anime just to see which girl wins.
CrimsonWandererMay 8, 2018 7:03 AM
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 7, 2018 12:56 PM

Feb 2016
lmfao, that was funny as hell. I agree with this statement:
If someone gift this to a dog lover, be prepared to be hated for the rest of your life xD

Oh boy, Poor Kaidou Losing a discussion with Nendou must be really disastrous xD
~Blackwall
May 7, 2018 1:47 PM

Apr 2016
RobertBobert said:
Mywifesson said:

>she knows his secret
>shes a psychic
>saiki doesnt avoid her

HelpMeFindAnime said:

What, like I said the manga is done, they are switching to 4koma and this season will encapsulate the last few chapters, there will be no romance evolution with Teruhashi but Aiura and Saiki have already pretended to date, she knows his secret, and there have been progression in their relationship much faster than Kokomi and Saiki.

@heretichunter nobody is having a waifuwar here, nobody has teruhashi as a waifu because that would be shit taste not possible for a functioning human being. Kokomi is your typical whore who uses her beauty to get beta orbiters to do her bidding. Aiura is a pure flower with a bombastic personality and great sense of humor. Her love is fated. It is cannon. Go cry and write TeruhashixKusou fanfics. It aint happening.
May 7, 2018 4:21 PM

Feb 2016
Mywifesson said:

@heretichunter nobody is having a waifuwar here, nobody has teruhashi as a waifu because that would be shit taste not possible for a functioning human being. Kokomi is your typical whore who uses her beauty to get beta orbiters to do her bidding. Aiura is a pure flower with a bombastic personality and great sense of humor. Her love is fated. It is cannon. Go cry and write TeruhashixKusou fanfics. It aint happening.

Get a clue man, there wasn't any Teruhashi on my comment, do you have a PSTD or something? Did Asirpa's hair remind you of Teruhashi for whatever reason?

And before you keep attacking me for no reason, I do like Aiura so don't get the wrong Idea.
~Blackwall
May 7, 2018 9:14 PM

Jan 2015
Talk about "Evil" Spirit. So they also do something bad not towards human but also to they own kind. huh?
That secret base is so hilarious, at least until Aren came and turn the atmosphere into a serious one.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 7, 2018 10:54 PM
Feb 2017
Notyourjosh said:

But Saiki X Teruhashi is prob gonna win out

Probably. Sadly.
May 7, 2018 11:35 PM

Apr 2012
@Mywifesson You can deceive yourself as much as you like, that the open end gives some chance that MC will choose not the main love interest, but another girl. But this is self-deception.

@HereticHunter waifu shit? Lol, it's obvious who is the main love intterest in this show and I'm not much interested in such disputes. But it seems that some people are ready to offend everyone and everything, just to deceive themselves.
RobertBobertMay 7, 2018 11:39 PM
May 8, 2018 7:02 AM

Feb 2016
RobertBobert said:

@HereticHunter waifu shit? Lol, it's obvious who is the main love intterest in this show and I'm not much interested in such disputes. But it seems that some people are ready to offend everyone and everything, just to deceive themselves.

Well, I've already triggered that guy above, he might have some serious PSTD over Teruhashi or something, he just denied himself as he throws his toxicity over me telling me that Teruhashi is shit and that Aiura is the true goddess. What I was trying to avoid is exactly what he did, specially when they put a romance topic over a comedy anime, I mean... lmao
~Blackwall
May 8, 2018 7:43 AM

Apr 2012
HereticHunter said:
RobertBobert said:

Well, I've already triggered that guy above, he might have some serious PSTD over Teruhashi or something, he just denied himself as he throws his toxicity over me telling me that Teruhashi is shit and that Aiura is the true goddess. What I was trying to avoid is exactly what he did, specially when they put a romance topic over a comedy anime, I mean... lmao

Lol, it happens :) Well, I will not deny, I love gyaru girls, but in this case, Saiki is not that show where there is enough fuel for shipwars.
May 8, 2018 8:28 AM

Feb 2016
RobertBobert said:
HereticHunter said:

Lol, it happens :) Well, I will not deny, I love gyaru girls, but in this case, Saiki is not that show where there is enough fuel for shipwars.

Exactly, I love each girl on this show because they entertain me while Saiki's monologues roast them xD.

It would be wrong in many levels to watch a comedy anime just for the sake to see a ship sail, specially when losing the point of it. (Reminds me of Bleach, where people were more interested to see which girl wins over the MC)
~Blackwall
May 8, 2018 8:31 AM

Apr 2012
HereticHunter said:
RobertBobert said:

Exactly, I love each girl on this show because they entertain me while Saiki's monologues roast them xD.

It would be wrong in many levels to watch a comedy anime just for the sake to see a ship sail, specially when losing the point of it. (Reminds me of Bleach, where people were more interested to see which girl wins over the MC)

Oh, you reminded me of my favorite ReZero and Mahouka, where there are many people who are interested in spoilers only if something has changed in love triangle.
May 8, 2018 9:26 AM

Feb 2016
RobertBobert said:
HereticHunter said:

Oh, you reminded me of my favorite ReZero and Mahouka, where there are many people who are interested in spoilers only if something has changed in love triangle.

Oh yes, Re:Zero became a battlefield in the second half lol
~Blackwall
May 8, 2018 4:15 PM

Feb 2015
I love this anime! A lot of really funny moments. I was laughing consistently throughout.
May 9, 2018 2:19 AM

Oct 2008
Another hilarious episode!
Imu Rifuta again but Kokomi's brother doesn't give a shit!
LOL at that kitchen knife holder, the one who made an idea for this for sure abhors dogs!
Toritsuka attitude/personality never change huh!
Tsundere Gramps appeared again!
i wanna learn how to play backgammon!
so large rare beetles are Saiki's very few weaknesses!?
5/5.

May 11, 2018 7:47 PM

Jan 2014
here I thought Saiki would give the mug himself.
May 13, 2018 7:20 AM

Jul 2016
I got a headache reading the Best Girl War here when I came to enjoy reading the discussion about how people love the ingenious comedy in this episode. You people ruined my day :(
So, being normal makes you happy?
Does being normal guarantee happiness?
- Ritsuro (I Shall Never Return) -
May 15, 2018 8:33 PM

Dec 2016
Boy do I love literally every character in this show lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 8, 2018 10:31 PM

May 2012
Oh damn that ending :'D, 100/1000 yen man was also hilarious and just this episode in general was pretty damn fun! Up to the next one.
Sep 3, 2018 1:09 PM

Feb 2013
1.Imu would love Nendou is she sees him.
2.Creepy onii-chan was back.
3.I wouldn't call that an evil spirit after all the anime I've seen.
4.100 Yen Man turned into 1000 Yen Man and he made Tsundere Grandpa into Tsundere Shounen! Lol, he shouldn't watch those commercials anymore.
5.RIP secret base.
Oct 10, 2018 5:55 AM

Oct 2012
Poor Toritsuka, the only thing uncool about him is "hitting" on girls
If only he didn't, he's 101% cooler

100 Yen, nah it's 1000 Yen!
Awww Grandpa.. I think he looked a bit younger xD
It's a scam, Kusuo.. Well he'll do anything for coffee jello

At least they didn't try the treehouse yet, otherwise they'll get injured body & heart :P
"Signature removed"
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Similar Anime?

Katrinajran - Jul 26, 2022

27 by JVskunkape »»
Jan 7, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2018

66 by falko92 »»
Dec 30, 2023 11:35 AM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV) 2 Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

44 by ilovezeke »»
Dec 29, 2023 1:58 PM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2018

63 by senekohan »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:01 AM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV) 2 Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2018

71 by hanyuhi16 »»
Sep 3, 2023 6:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.