Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 2, 2018 10:40 AM
Jan 2018
The Gauche joke works when you have other characters reacting. When he's alone, it's strange.
In addition, the animation was proving to be very fluid, it really changed some things on the staff, the result is clear. It was a good and fun episode.
May 3, 2018 3:19 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The priest sure looks down on Asta though. Klaus sure is unexpectedly shy though considering his personality. So pay day equals a rest day it seems. Noelle sure has become conscious of Asta's every move though. Magma's reaction to Asta's destination though sure was funny. Noelle's reactions to Asta and Rebecca's interaction sure was hillarious. A decent episode that introduced a new arc while also expanding upon Gauche as a character. Noelle's reactions though was the highlight.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2018 7:18 PM

Jan 2013
I find Gauche to be a little annoying... At least people can sell him their stuff easily xD They just have to mention his sister.
To be honest, i really like this red-haired girl that likes Asta, i know we have seen her only once but she looks like a really nice girl.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 5, 2018 2:00 AM

Jul 2014
Damn lol Gauche has started a feud with Asta... will be interesting to see how he manages to fend him off and not die when they're in the same squad xD
May 5, 2018 9:52 AM

Jan 2015
This episode was hilarious xD.
But the kids at the end was indeed creepy.
May 5, 2018 11:37 AM

Sep 2014
Could probably enjoy this if the animation was just a bit better...
May 6, 2018 3:46 AM

Sep 2007
Klaus is really a good character.
A male tsundere is always good.
May 7, 2018 4:58 AM
Jun 2017
its a filler episode but its funny!!! hahaha... Asta sure love kids as he visited Rebecca's place just to play with some kids and from there he have met Marie (Gauche's little sister).

Gauche x asta battle moment... This is a proof no one can touch or near with marie except him!!! hahaha... and atleast i now have an idea of what his magic is all about...

And that last part where kids are marching in a snowy area... hmm!!! im wondering what could be their enemy this time... hahaha
May 15, 2018 9:41 PM

Mar 2009
People hating on Noelle...
Terrible, MAL.
Aug 23, 2018 6:51 AM
Apr 2018
Hey does anybody know if there is a website, app, etc where i can see when dubbed episodes dates are released
Sep 12, 2018 6:41 PM

Feb 2014
So this is the episode with the infamous quality moment regarding Yami's mouth, very unfortunate mistake by the animators.

lol, I died of laughter when the loli said Asta would be her future husband.
Jan 1, 2019 9:02 PM

Dec 2012
Today is Marie's birthday. They got lucky.
Sister Lily.
Mimosa!!!
Vanessa oppai. Vanessa booty on her kness. Dat pantsu.
lol He bought everything in the store.
Asta is going to see that chick.
Oh shit!!!!! Marie is with Asta????? These imouto's ain't loyal.
Pent up feelings? Do all kinds of things with her? Continue.
LMFAO at the kid saying what he meant by "all kinds of things".
Marie is going to marry Asta??? Top 10 manga/anime betrayals.
Dat crumble.
Oh snap! He taking Marie out on a date!
Oh shit! Rebecca inviting Asta for dinner and says he can spend the night. I hope she knows Asta has Mimosa.
Marco asking the question. lol
Jump Asta tonight? Dat imouto has great ideas.
lol He finally woke up.
Marie is with the other kids. Gauche is going to kill the one responsible.
Michael Scott took them.

smh at the NTR. Don't give up Gauche.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 21, 2019 7:17 AM

Dec 2012
I really enjoyed this episode. Noelle such a cutie

Mar 1, 2019 5:49 AM

Mar 2016
Klaus and Yuno don't seem to respect each other face to face, but they actually do which made me like their relationship. Klaus is a great senpai!

Seeing Gauche defeating a pile of bandit and knowing that he's a former conflict until he met Marie made me interested in Gauche's past. But seeing his attitude towards Asta who was only playing with Marie made Gauche seem like an annoying character. The characters from Black Bulls all have their own unique aspects to their character, but for Gauche, his almost incest like love for his sister is the part that has always been shown, and it's getting boring.

Attacking Asta whilst he sleeps. Damn coward!

Asta's harem is ever expanding...
Aug 6, 2019 11:09 AM

Sep 2012
the romcom part in this ep 😂😂😂😂
Aug 6, 2019 11:10 AM

Sep 2012
Punkero said:

lol, I died of laughter when the loli said Asta would be her future husband.

same here, i teared up a bit 😂
Mar 21, 2020 7:22 AM

May 2018
Asta has the super secret magic skill: Harem Protagonist EX
May 11, 2020 2:41 AM

Mar 2019
The fight is approaching,but ofc there have to be trash "enemies" before the real fight.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 22, 2020 8:15 PM
Dec 2016
Yes, you should go for it Rebecca!
Jun 3, 2020 10:00 PM

Jun 2017
ren_moon said:
I know maybe that's exactly the joke, but Gauche's seeming incestuous behaviour makes me feel uncomfortable.

I agree. It's weird.
Dec 8, 2020 4:21 AM

Dec 2013
I'm finding both Gauche and Noelle's jealously to be really annoying this episode.
Mar 3, 2021 11:30 PM

Jun 2020
Ahh , More people in Asta's harem huh, this time it's even a kid, like...wow. Seeing more Gauche was nice , Idk how I feel about him yet though, Strange guy, Hope we see him deal with other situations without mentioning his sister every-bloody-minute. Comedy was good and I don't mind seeing more of Rebecca interacting with Asta in the future.
Anddd we finally get introduced to the possible threat for this arc, hope we get some good action next episode.
May 18, 2021 7:31 AM

May 2015
Rebecca> Noele. Deal with it
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 18, 2021 9:38 AM
May 2021
Noelle > Rebecca in reasons for liking Asta though
Jun 2, 2021 6:53 AM

Jun 2020
So we get to see a bit of Gauche in this episode "tatoes" that's quite a feast Charmy can just command sheep to cook for her

Gauche decided to visit her little sister that siscon can't handle enough to wait, And Asta visiting Rebecca in the town but suddenly when Gauche just bought the toys for Marie Asta is carrying her more like spinning her around playing with Rebecca's siblings and his reaction was priceless more so when Marie mentioned that she will marry Asta Talk about harem Asta is really going for it, And Yuno said he wasn't going to get attention from girls Gauche just turned into stone and just broke, Apparently Noelle followed Asta, I thought she won't actually do it

Gauche has some weird mirror magic that can be useful at times and those kids that were marching up a mountain that's also unpleasing to see.

Jul 5, 2021 1:16 PM

Jul 2021
loved the perspective of this episode and also the intro was great. i loved how it showed more of the clover kingdoms past. and the outro just fucking slaps whats not to love about this episode...
Jul 23, 2021 8:34 AM

Mar 2015
Lol I don't really like Gauche, and here he is in the spotlight
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 9, 2021 9:20 AM

Jul 2015
Seeing how much of a sister complex that freak has, its no surprise to know Gauche was a former convict. The guy at the end will meet certain death once Gauche knows his precious sister has been kidnapped (along with other kids).

Feb 22, 2022 5:53 AM
Jul 2018
Noelle is have love sickness XD
And Marie wants to marry asta wth?
As a manga reader this arcs finale is going to be crazy!!
Apr 22, 2022 2:36 AM

Jun 2019
This episode was really funny. Asta getting all the girls once again.
May 25, 2022 10:28 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Honestly my favorite episode yet. I love how water is literally spurting up like geysers from cups all around but Asta just proceeds to eat grub. This type of light-hearted fun is right up my alley, but I also love how it gets serious real fast. Looks like this little arc is where the sister-complex guy finally has his turn to flex his powers.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 20, 2022 4:48 AM

Jul 2016
FouAlter said:
its a filler episode but its funny!!! hahaha... Asta sure love kids as he visited Rebecca's place just to play with some kids and from there he have met Marie (Gauche's little sister).

Gauche x asta battle moment... This is a proof no one can touch or near with marie except him!!! hahaha... and atleast i now have an idea of what his magic is all about...

And that last part where kids are marching in a snowy area... hmm!!! im wondering what could be their enemy this time... hahaha

Is it filler?

I thouht this was apart of the canon.
Jun 24, 2022 10:01 AM

Feb 2021
Gauche was a convict before he became a magic knight?

Lmaooo Marie completely obliterated her older brother by saying "I'm going to marry him"

Damn, it feels like Asta has come so far from being a loud crybaby who no girl would approach or like and now he has so many girls who have a crush on him. Noelle, Mimosa, Rebecca, Sally (somewhat), Marie (just for the meme).

Another evil (?) guy appears

Nov 18, 2022 3:03 PM

Mar 2010
I lowkey felt bad for that siscon, and I can't get enough of Noelle's reactions.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 14, 2023 10:33 AM

Jul 2022
Noelle so cute and Wendy being a waifu
Jun 15, 2023 11:16 PM
Oct 2022
It was a decent episode
Aug 23, 2023 8:25 PM
Aug 2023
kinda ehhh maybe ill pick it up in the future idk
Dec 25, 2023 8:34 AM
Aug 2022
that guy is so disgusting, i can guess his conviction.
what kind of a char is that anyway? he's just a revolting siscon, no battles up until now, no bonding with others, not funny at all, what's his deal?
what value does he provide for the bulls? i guess he has to get involved in the following challenge cause his sister is kidnapped.

and noel is just pathetic. less noel, more vanessa please.

hope we see new battles and villains and other captains soon, bulls suck ballzz.
Feb 18, 9:09 AM
Jun 2022
absolute garbage, TRASH ANIMATION OBVIOUSLY it is the same studio as TOKYO GHOUL, Bleach, Naruto, ABSOLUTE TRASH ANIME, NO PLOT, TRASH POWER SYSTEM, TRASH ANIMATION.

i have 100 reasons to drop this hot garbage but these crunchyroll midgets write in the comments, shit like _ oh please watch it oh it is so good it is the best

F in the chat for those who believe them ABSOLUTE TRASH.
Feb 18, 9:09 AM
Jun 2022
absolute garbage, TRASH ANIMATION OBVIOUSLY it is the same studio as TOKYO GHOUL, Bleach, Naruto, ABSOLUTE TRASH ANIME, NO PLOT, TRASH POWER SYSTEM, TRASH ANIMATION.

i have 100 reasons to drop this hot garbage but these crunchyroll midgets write in the comments, shit like _ oh please watch it oh it is so good it is the best

F in the chat for those who believe them ABSOLUTE TRASH.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

174 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

74 by Farabeuf »»
Yesterday, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 134 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2020

66 by Vindicater »»
Apr 16, 4:41 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 170 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

342 by anikevin »»
Apr 16, 7:42 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 151 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Usopp8000 - Nov 10, 2020

89 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Apr 14, 9:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.