Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2018 9:46 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh Kaguya...she should get some rest next time.

Cute to see her being half dreaming though.
Apr 30, 2018 10:54 PM

Mar 2015
it turn the way i really didn't expect....
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 30, 2018 11:04 PM

Dec 2015
BL victory for this chapter xDD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 30, 2018 11:48 PM

Sep 2013
Haysaca keeps adding more identities and fujiwara has awakened her inner fujo :)
May 1, 2018 12:26 AM

Mar 2012

Hayasaka is a best girl and best boy in one package.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 1, 2018 12:31 AM
Dec 2012
I can sense Fujiwara will cause trouble in the near future
May 1, 2018 12:34 AM

Jan 2011
Fujiwara confirmed fujo.
May 1, 2018 12:39 AM

Dec 2012
loooool, Chika gonna have a big misunderstanding there xD

Poor president.

And Kaguya have 97% possibility gonna forget that night, so when she knows that President like "boy" from Chika's story of misunderstanding, I wonder how she would react, she can die in shock, lol xD
May 1, 2018 12:43 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Hayasaka confirmed as finest, most complete gal in the manga. And way out of the Prez's league as his his imouto put it.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 1, 2018 1:23 AM

Jan 2009
Well, once Chika confronts Kaguya about the President's alleged romance with Haysaca, she won't understand the BL implications and rather see it as a confirmation of her worst fears (remember how she dared Hayasaca to make the Prez fall for her - AND the outcome of the Karaoke seduction?). And now, even Kei can confirm that the Prez is lovestruck too!! It's like a double whammy lying in wait for Kaguya now.

I's say that Kaguya will be in for major jealousy _and_ fear!
May 1, 2018 1:35 AM
Sep 2016
Mentar said:
Well, once Chika confronts Kaguya about the President's alleged romance with Haysaca, she won't understand the BL implications and rather see it as a confirmation of her worst fears (remember how she dared Hayasaca to make the Prez fall for her - AND the outcome of the Karaoke seduction?). And now, even Kei can confirm that the Prez is lovestruck too!! It's like a double whammy lying in wait for Kaguya now.

I's say that Kaguya will be in for major jealousy _and_ fear!
It's like the perfect storm. Except, far, far worse. Poor Kaguya, and poor President....
May 1, 2018 3:42 AM

Jan 2017
Wait, prez, why are you talking to Hayasaka often??

Fujiwara's nose bleeds XD
May 1, 2018 4:31 AM

Aug 2013
I actually ship Prez x Hayasaka..
May 1, 2018 4:55 AM

Jun 2016
Little sister: activated! I've never seen her call her brother onii-chan ever until this chapter. Thought for a second that Kei actually knew who President liked, her thinking Hayasaka was probably because of an earlier chapter where got a glimpse of President's chat history on LINE and Hayasaka/him was wishing the other good night. Speaking of Hayasaka, is there anything she can't do?! What a legend.
May 1, 2018 5:19 AM

Dec 2011
Sleep-deprivation lowers inhibitions in the same way that alcohol does, so that was essentially future-Kaguya. If Shirogane doesn't watch out, he's totally going to be a henpecked husband.
May 1, 2018 8:47 AM
Sep 2016
I don't remember: does President knows that Hayasaka works for Kaguya? Will he realize after this exchange? Will that make the misunderstanding even more troubling for him?
May 1, 2018 10:41 AM

May 2015
Lex1979 said:
I don't remember: does President knows that Hayasaka works for Kaguya? Will he realize after this exchange? Will that make the misunderstanding even more troubling for him?

President and Hayasaka relationship maybe just like stranger or friend's friend at best maybe.
May 1, 2018 2:35 PM

Jul 2012
Lmao that outcome ... Just easily confirms that hayasaka the best (girl)!!! I wonder why prez was talking to her so much, i think to clear the misunderstandings from prev chapters, but that's just it?!

Funny how Kei was running and cleaning Shirogane's room, interersting that she doesn't know brother's love and nobody knows.

Kaguya in her sleep state was so close to confess, not really - easiest victory!
May 1, 2018 2:52 PM

Jan 2009
Lex1979 said:

Shirogane knows that Haysaca A. Smithee works for Kaguya. She is also the one who has been pursuing him trying to get him to go out with her.

Shirogane does NOT know that Haysaca is actually Hayasaka the pseudo-gal.

He also does NOT know that after this call, Chika thinks that Haysaca is actually a guy. And we can already predict that once Chika spreads the word that (according to Kei) Shirogane is deeply in love with Haysaca, Kaguya will panic and curse the day she made the bet with Hayasaka.

PS: Kei's no-I'm-absolutely-not-listening-in-stretching had me in stitches. We definitely need more imouto!
MentarMay 1, 2018 2:57 PM
May 2, 2018 8:59 AM
Sep 2016
allenjke said:
Lmao that outcome ... Just easily confirms that hayasaka the best (girl)!!! I wonder why prez was talking to her so much, i think to clear the misunderstandings from prev chapters, but that's just it?!

Funny how Kei was running and cleaning Shirogane's room, interersting that she doesn't know brother's love and nobody knows.

Kaguya in her sleep state was so close to confess, not really - easiest victory!
I think she talks to him in order to gather informations that could help Kaguya.
Mentar said:
Lex1979 said:

Shirogane knows that Haysaca A. Smithee works for Kaguya. She is also the one who has been pursuing him trying to get him to go out with her.

Shirogane does NOT know that Haysaca is actually Hayasaka the pseudo-gal.

He also does NOT know that after this call, Chika thinks that Haysaca is actually a guy. And we can already predict that once Chika spreads the word that (according to Kei) Shirogane is deeply in love with Haysaca, Kaguya will panic and curse the day she made the bet with Hayasaka.

PS: Kei's no-I'm-absolutely-not-listening-in-stretching had me in stitches. We definitely need more imouto!
Thanks!
May 4, 2018 5:03 PM

Jul 2015
Fujiwara has seen the light, this chapter definitely didn't got as I expected, and it was glorious.
May 9, 2018 7:42 AM

Mar 2015
An amazing funny chapter. Loved that Aka used the seed he planted a few chapters back with a panel of Hayasaka saying "good night" to Shirogane. Gonna be some huge misunderstanding going on in the next few chapters, but Hayasaka is truly a good girl...

Now I wonder if I'm still on Kaguya x Shirogane or Hayasaka x Shirogane ship... hmm... Kaguya will still win though, she's main character.

May 17, 2018 5:37 AM

Oct 2014
All character in this manga see Hayasaka as pretty, hot, way out of your league, etc etc.

I wish I could meet someone like Hayasaka in the future
Aug 25, 2019 11:11 PM
Feb 2019
im like..... why are they texting so much.... hmm
Jul 10, 2020 4:19 PM

Dec 2013
This new misunderstanding with Fujiwara had me in tears.

Jan 9, 2021 4:34 AM
Aug 2019
chika based as hell lesgo
Dec 29, 2021 6:52 PM

Jul 2021
Hayasaka looks gorgeous crossdressing as a male butler and what a flex to graduate in Harvard and Kaguya complaining Hayasaka for priceless phrasings = iconic ! Oo interesting how they're video calling his Shirogane nothing could go wrong rig- oh her sister came and a whole brother and sister hilarious moments starting to build up here and damn the misunderstanding going on between the president liking Hayasaka and Fujiwara not noticing the butler is Hayasaka is too much laughter.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 6, 2022 11:14 AM

Apr 2021
Kei : "It's someone named Haski"!!!
That was the best thing I heard in a while and yeah it cracked me up!!!!! Rofl!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.