Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san Chapter 54 Discussion

Apr 30, 2018 5:22 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Defying destiny to the very end~

I still wanted her to wear a wedding dress but this was a satisfiying ending too. Very happy for these two!

Apr 30, 2018 6:06 PM
would've liked to have seen them back in their own bodies at the end though.

Apr 30, 2018 10:25 PM

it soo cheesy, it's really gold...

not something super amazing, but still very nice read and comedy is on point... 8/10...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Nov 11, 2018 5:51 AM
Stumbled on this from manga rock and surprised it didnt get much views on MAL. Overall was a manga that had really funny moments and rather refreshing from the current ones out there. However, the ending felt a little rushed and last few chapters after sayoko lost her powers were kind of just heading to a obvious conclusion and missing the interactions that made it interesting. A 8/10.

May 27, 11:59 PM
Good but odd ending in its abrupt fast pacing.
Most of the comedy is terrible too, even though it's kinda cute and the concept is good.

I guess I wish it had better plots, with better romance from cute moments. Hard to explain how badly organized and written it was overall with some good and some bad.