Forum Settings
Forums
Overlord
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2018 10:28 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Sebas proving himself once again as the most badass butler in this series.

That was awesome. Uncensored badassery and teaching punks a lesson.
Apr 29, 2018 12:57 AM

Feb 2018
This manga is pretty good to bad that the anime and epecially the light novel are decades ahead and the manga doesn't have many additional details that distinguish it from the anime unlike the light novel so that somewhat diminishes its appeal.
However Sebas is still a fckn badass.
xShinigami3125May 2, 2018 9:23 AM
May 2, 2018 9:13 AM
Jun 2017
xShinigami3125 said:
This manga is pretty good to bad that the anime and epecially the light novel are decades ahead and the manga doesn't have many additional details that distinguish it from the anime unlike the light novel so that somewhat diminishes its appeal.
However Sebastian is still a fckn badass.

Sebas Tian

And will say that this chapter is pretty shoddy,The art work seems rushed and as you pointed out the writing seems to have adapted the anime rather than the light novel.

And the manga is up to two chapters,perhaps three, from finishing Vol 5..Your decades quip is not too far from the mark lol.
May 2, 2018 9:22 AM

Feb 2018
Nordhammer said:
xShinigami3125 said:
However Sebastian is still a fckn badass.

Sebas Tian

And will say that this chapter is pretty shoddy,The art work seems rushed and as you pointed out the writing seems to have adapted the anime rather than the light novel.

And the manga is up to two chapters,perhaps three, from finishing Vol 5..Your decades quip is not too far from the mark lol.

Stupid autocorrection xd it constaintly fucks up everything I write :/
Yea this manga just doesn't have anything that makes it worth reading cuz you can just consume the novels or anime. It just seems like they made a manga just to have something to sell.
May 8, 2018 10:08 AM
Aug 2016
Yea. Usually I feel like having something Illustrated is even better, but the light novel is so descriptive and much more detailed that it really makes the Manga feel sort of meaningless. At least the Anime has amazing soundtracks and damn good voice acting, to give life to the characters. I found myself liking the maids much, much more after seeing season 2. To bad Climb still sucks though. I just cannot wait until the entirety of Volume 13 is translated, its so damn good.
Aug 8, 2018 2:10 AM

Dec 2015
I didn't expect the manga to still be this far behind...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Overlord Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2015

7 by red1130 »»
Apr 4, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Overlord Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2015

5 by red1130 »»
Apr 3, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Overlord Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

7 by red1130 »»
Mar 27, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Overlord Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

10 by red1130 »»
Mar 27, 8:13 AM

» New World

NTAD - Mar 25

2 by NTAD »»
Mar 25, 10:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.