Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 28, 2018 5:48 PM
Dec 2017
There is a sequel on the TG:re page called TG:re season 2, can someone confirm if it's real?
niichirinApr 28, 2018 6:13 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 29, 2018 6:27 PM
Apr 29, 2018 7:47 PM
Jan 2018
BAD IDEA. BAD IDEA. BAD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!
May 1, 2018 11:57 AM

Jul 2016
MasterAdventZero said:
Why bad idea? Instead of 24 eps in a row they are going to take a break until October.
May 1, 2018 6:58 PM
Jan 2018
MyNameIsLaw said:
MasterAdventZero said:
Why bad idea? Instead of 24 eps in a row they are going to take a break until October.

1. It being rushed to hell and back, there's no care put into this, Just the 1st Season.
2. This show is on Autopilot
& 3. IT. IS. STUDIO PIERROT!!!!! WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE
May 2, 2018 5:12 AM

Jul 2016
MasterAdventZero said:
MyNameIsLaw said:

1. It being rushed to hell and back, there's no care put into this, Just the 1st Season.

It's not the adaptation the manga deserves but i still find it enjoyable.....
May 2, 2018 7:35 PM
Jan 2018
MyNameIsLaw said:
MasterAdventZero said:

*Double Facepalm*.......whatever......enjoy an anime series by a studio that disrespected a mangaka's work.....
May 3, 2018 9:35 AM

Jul 2016
MasterAdventZero said:
MyNameIsLaw said:

*Double Facepalm*.......whatever......enjoy an anime series by a studio that disrespected a mangaka's work.....
I haven't read the manga so i don't know how much it is rushed or changed. If you hate the anime that much then stop criticizing it and don't watch it.
May 4, 2018 10:41 AM

May 2009
With retardedly fast pacing they could even reach Dragon arc.
May 4, 2018 10:52 AM

Oct 2015
We gonna get that rabbit hole getting smashed bois

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

May 4, 2018 11:24 AM

Jan 2016
Is this mean we will get chapter 125 adaptation? :P
May 4, 2018 11:26 AM

Jul 2017
If it's added on MAL then it's pretty much confirmed..
May 4, 2018 11:27 AM

Jul 2017
-Lofn- said:

Can't wait to see how they do that lol
May 4, 2018 11:43 AM
Jul 2018
Ok this is getting weird, first poputepipikku and now tokyo ghoul;re
coincidence or just a silly mod prank, i don't care actually

still, if there really is a new season it wouldn't be bad ^^ is actually like seeing a 24 eps series, since i don't read manga of anime which i'm not interested on, totally ok with this....
May 4, 2018 11:59 AM
Nov 2016
Since the second season picture have Haise ( the nice guy ), does that mean he'll not regain his memories until second season? or is it just a random picture they added in mal.
May 4, 2018 12:08 PM
Dec 2015
mcdafish said:
Since the second season picture have Haise ( the nice guy ), does that mean he'll not regain his memories until second season? or is it just a random picture they added in mal.
Random picture I can almost guarantee you he'll get his memories back this season. Let's hope for a miracle and that someone takes it from Pierrot
May 4, 2018 12:25 PM
Dec 2017
MasterAdventZero said:
MyNameIsLaw said:

luckily, no on cares what you think. If you hate it so much, why bother being in this forum
May 4, 2018 12:26 PM

Jan 2016
They should release chapter 125 as an OVA....
May 4, 2018 12:55 PM
Dec 2017
well most of the people are not enjoying tg:re as now because of confusing story and bad animation (root a was horrible but animation was sexy in it)
maybe they should have just wait for the verdict of re then announce the 2nd season
May 4, 2018 12:55 PM

Apr 2009
MyNameIsLaw said:
MasterAdventZero said:

Don't kid yourself lol. No manga readers are ever satisfied with anime adaptions.
May 4, 2018 1:28 PM
Jun 2015
Seta19 said:
MyNameIsLaw said:

Don't kid yourself lol. No manga readers are ever satisfied with anime adaptions.

I'm quite satisfied with BnHA
May 4, 2018 1:33 PM
Oct 2016
Well, they might show the details of the past 3 years ?? tonigaku,I'm looking forward to it and just hope they don't rush more .
May 4, 2018 1:43 PM

Mar 2017
Yaaaaaaay! I’m so happy we get Moreno Tokyo Ghoul:Re... and so soon! All the manga readers are hating on this series but as a manga reader myself, I’m really enjoying it! It’s taken the key events and points from the manga absolutely put it in the anime... they can’t adapt EVERY LITTLE THING from the manga. As long as they don’t completely diverge from the source material like they did with Root A, I’m happy!
May 4, 2018 2:03 PM
Jul 2018
Yes because its really hard to fit a nearly 200 chapter Manga into a 12 episode anime
May 4, 2018 2:18 PM
Nov 2016
MyNameIsLaw said:
MasterAdventZero said:

I haven't read the manga so i don't know how much it is rushed or changed. If you hate the anime that much then stop criticizing it and don't watch it.

But us manga fans can't quit watching because it's the adaptation of a manga we've followed for a LONG time...

God I hate this bitch ass studio... Always ruining some of the most beloved mangas around.
May 4, 2018 2:21 PM
Nov 2016
Gabbatek said:
MasterAdventZero said:

luckily, no on cares what you think. If you hate it so much, why bother being in this forum

But, and I am not taking anyone's side here, the forum was created for us to put forward our opinions so his opinion being here is kinda justified.
May 4, 2018 2:22 PM
Nov 2016
With the kind of pacing they've got going on now, I don't know why they're bothering with a second season... Pierrot could just fit it all in this season fucking bitch ass studio.
May 4, 2018 3:10 PM

Mar 2016
Are people actually expecting chapter 125 to be animated in any kind of detail, lol?

If the anime does get that far, we're going to get maybe a kiss, then fade to black, and then the aftermath, most likely.
May 4, 2018 3:41 PM
Oct 2013
I really did not expect there to be another season of :re.
I did read it like years ago but I stopped for some raisin.
May 4, 2018 4:17 PM

Aug 2014
thesarcasticguy said:
With the kind of pacing they've got going on now, I don't know why they're bothering with a second season... Pierrot could just fit it all in this season fucking bitch ass studio.

Bruh exactly what on my mind.
May 4, 2018 4:50 PM
Aug 2012
-Lofn- said:

No we ain't, Virgin-Kun. This will show The Black Reaper and his battle against Arima.
May 4, 2018 5:35 PM

Dec 2017
thesarcasticguy said:

whoa, looks like you're just a little bit upset about them
May 4, 2018 5:40 PM
Jan 2018
Gabbatek said:
MasterAdventZero said:

I'll say this respectfully as possible........Shut Up
May 4, 2018 9:03 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
I'll still never understand why something like TSE got 50 eps even though the manga never had over 50 chapters at the time when it was aring yet something like TG:re with over 100 chapters gets a meek 24 eps.

Not excited for this at all. Like with the original series, this needed to be about 48 eps or more to be actually decent or even great.
May 4, 2018 9:28 PM

Apr 2017
they finally added it to the db

i think split cour is a good idea for re (at least for me)

still life: pink roses
May 4, 2018 11:25 PM

Sep 2016
-Lofn- said:

The best part of the TG series/manga.
May 5, 2018 3:51 AM

Jul 2010

Eh, this is more of a rumor than a confirmation. Did MAL really make a page because of this? Sure, it's possible that there could be a split-cour, but I'd take this with a grain of salt until there's a real confirmation.
DemiFiendRSAMay 5, 2018 4:42 AM
May 5, 2018 3:56 AM
Sep 2017
i hope they just adapt 1 arc (choclea and rue island raid) in 2nd cour
May 5, 2018 4:13 AM
Nov 2016
uninstallthegame said:
thesarcasticguy said:

whoa, looks like you're just a little bit upset about them

Yeah.... Just a teensy weensy bit xD
May 5, 2018 4:14 AM
Nov 2016
Xaelath said:
thesarcasticguy said:

Xaelath said:
thesarcasticguy said:

I know right? The last time this studio had anything good was back when they made Great Teacher Onizuka
May 5, 2018 4:45 AM

Dec 2016
As I said in another post , i hope it wont get worse than TG:re already is
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
May 5, 2018 7:12 AM
Jun 2016
Apparently yes. They could have done it in 24 chapters
May 5, 2018 7:36 AM

Aug 2014
thesarcasticguy said:
Xaelath said:

Xaelath said:

I know right? The last time this studio had anything good was back when they made Great Teacher Onizuka

It curious me what was Ishida thinking aligning with Pierrot ?
Saving money? Or wasting money on stuff that could a big hit?

Tbh tgre have good materials to spark some shit on anime fans if done correctly, let alone in season 1 everyone already gone mad with mediocre animation and rushed plot + censorship​.

Imagine running it with full potential?
I think even with the mixed score or reviews due the story or gore it would be one hell of anime to remember yet here we are grieving and shitting on studio joker.
May 5, 2018 8:10 AM
Nov 2016
Xaelath said:
thesarcasticguy said:

Tbh tgre have good materials to spark some shit on anime fans if done correctly, let alone in season 1 everyone already gone mad with mediocre animation and rushed plot + censorship​.

I think even with the mixed score or reviews due the story or gore it would be one hell of anime to remember yet here we are grieving and shitting on studio joker.

The thing is, the mangaka doesn't decide on which studio is used.... The publisher does and like it or not, Pierrot almost always gets the biggest series' like Bleach (ruined that too), Naruto(lol)... Thankfully, Pierrot didn't get BnHA.... They'd have ruined that too.
May 5, 2018 12:04 PM
Dec 2017
MasterAdventZero said:
Gabbatek said:

suck out troll. Go hate on anime somewhere else

you secretly love it anyway
May 5, 2018 4:45 PM

Aug 2014
thesarcasticguy said:
Xaelath said:

The thing is, the mangaka doesn't decide on which studio is used.... The publisher does and like it or not, Pierrot almost always gets the biggest series' like Bleach (ruined that too), Naruto(lol)... Thankfully, Pierrot didn't get BnHA.... They'd have ruined that too.

I guess the publisher is greedy...

I am sure there's a better option than Pierrot which adapt too much Shounen.

I mean look at Tokyo ghoul comic, it's seinen. The anime? It looks exactly like Shounen.
Tons of good guys defeating bad guys all of them literally 1D background Characters that unnecessary, slap good music , show edgy scene gg ez money.
May 5, 2018 6:15 PM
Jan 2018
Gabbatek said:
MasterAdventZero said:

You really have no intelligence do you?
May 5, 2018 11:22 PM
Nov 2016
Xaelath said:
thesarcasticguy said:

I guess the publisher is greedy...

I am sure there's a better option than Pierrot which adapt too much Shounen.

I mean look at Tokyo ghoul comic, it's seinen. The anime? It looks exactly like Shounen.
Tons of good guys defeating bad guys all of them literally 1D background Characters that unnecessary, slap good music , show edgy scene gg ez money.

Shueisha(the publisher) prefers Pierrot for some reason.
May 6, 2018 2:15 AM

Jul 2016
Guys if you want to argue about the anime and the manga , this is the wrong post. Go do it somewhere else.
May 6, 2018 2:33 AM
Dec 2017
MasterAdventZero said:
Gabbatek said:

You really have no intelligence do you?

I'm an aeronautical engineer and also have a degree in economics so far more intelligent than you in your mothers basement.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Guys are we getting Tokyo Ghoul Brotherhood?

SlimeLordOfRats - Mar 6

23 by shmoomp »»
Apr 21, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2018

96 by RapidPhantom »»
Mar 14, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2018

57 by ocrlh_ »»
Jan 20, 10:50 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2018

201 by Cross___ »»
Dec 12, 2023 2:55 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul re: S2 below 6.50

TakaCode - Nov 15, 2018

37 by Tanishqnigam17 »»
Nov 14, 2023 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.