Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2018 3:25 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This Koji is going to be really tough to beat. It almost feels like he's toying with them this chapter.

On the other hand, I think Boruto needs to train more to master his technique. Expecting a rematch between him and Koji in the future.
Apr 28, 2018 4:21 PM

Sep 2013
Koji strong with seal techniques and an amaterasu like flame, jiraiya did have itachi's amaterasu's sample :(
Karma seal on boruto and kawaki appears.
Apr 28, 2018 4:44 PM

Apr 2015
  • Very interesting chapter, Boruto reckless as always.
  • I guess that's Kawaki. ~
Apr 28, 2018 7:49 PM

Jun 2014
LOL I remember I would see so many people theorizing that maybe Iwabe, or even fucking Denki, would eventually become Kawaki in the future. All I had to say about that was maybe, just maybe, Kawaki is just a dude named Kawaki who hasn't appeared yet. And what do you know, I was right.

On the other hand, this whole "Kashin Koji is actually Jiraiya" thing is actually starting to look like a possibility. Like with the Kawaki thing, I was thinking maybe he's just his own individual named Kashin Koji who also knows how to summon toads, but now that we see him doing a natural Rasengan, him being Jiraiya seems like it could potentially be legit. I fucking hope not, though.

Anyway, entertaining chapter with Boruto unlocking a new power and Kawaki finally making an appearance.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 28, 2018 7:56 PM

Jul 2017
Kawaki appears!!

I’m adamant that Kashin Koji is related to Jiraya, most likely he’s son.
Apr 28, 2018 9:38 PM

Mar 2015
well, i demand for explanation...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 28, 2018 10:25 PM
Jan 2018
I don’t think they would be actually be dumb enough to have Jiraiya the vilain. That would literally be like pissing on someone’s legacy. Like for real
Apr 29, 2018 6:10 AM
May 2015
Iam sure that,kashin koji is jiraiya...
Apr 29, 2018 10:52 AM

Feb 2012
Wow one of the best recent chapters, a lot of stuff happened.

Looks like Boruto is awakening powers similar to the guy from the movie, where he's able to absorb jutsus on his own.

That bad guy was nice with it, I though he was some kind of copy ninja while also using Rasengan, he might have some connection to Konoha after all.

That boy at the end was hype tho, I think its the guy from anime's 1st episode prologue.
Apr 29, 2018 4:58 PM
Feb 2018
He's here, it's KAWAKI!!!!!!,
Apr 29, 2018 6:18 PM

Oct 2015
So, it's really few people who can do Rasengan..?

Minato, deceased.
Jiraiya, deceased..but, still not sure though.
Naruto.
Konohomaru.
Boruto.
Apr 29, 2018 9:46 PM
Nov 2017
I always thought Koshin Kaji being Jiraya was Dumd AF.
But Rassengan???
Thats F***ing Jiraya or maybe some illegitimate child of his, after all he was a peverted old man.
Apr 29, 2018 11:31 PM
Apr 2016
Fcking chapter and fcking interisting
Apr 30, 2018 3:28 AM

Feb 2012
captb3664 said:
So, it's really few people who can do Rasengan..?

Minato, deceased.
Jiraiya, deceased..but, still not sure though.
Naruto.
Konohomaru.
Boruto.

Kakashi too, and Momoshiki in the Boruto movie.
May 1, 2018 5:09 AM
Apr 2018
Kawaki clearly killed Urashiki Otsutsuki around the time Boruto killed Momoshiki and that's why they both have the seal on their hand...
May 3, 2018 9:00 AM
Jun 2016
que esse cara é um clone do jiraya, boruto ta muito numa pegada com pessoas usando essa tecnologia,orochimaru com os mitsukis, shin com os clones de si mesmo e,e agora n duvido nada de que alguém tenha feito algo comd na do jiraya,vai que alguém viu a luta dos jiraya com os pains foi la e pegou o corpo morto dele pra usar em experimentos e conseguiu tirar alguma coisa, ou pode ser só alguém com um contrato com os sapaos domontemyoboku que virou maligno,e conseguiu informações de algum sapo de lá ja que eles devem ser os que tem mais informação sobre o jiraya e minato para entregar, e essas informações podem ter sido obtidas a força ou pode ser um sapo traidor,são muitas possibilidades, mas que ele tem alguma relação com o monte myoboku ou com jiraya isso é certo.
sem falr com os spos que ele usa parecem meio robóticos,então acho que deve ser tipo os kajiyoses do pain que fincou aquelas aste de metal de tranmição de chkra pra reviver elas,mas no kaso dos kajiyoses do kasshin é mais por tecnlogia que ele deve ter prendido sapos e modificado eles pra se tornarem ferramentas pra ele usar em batalha que nem o sapo explosivo que ele colocou no konohamaru,e nesse sapo devia ter essa nova tecnologia de armazenamento de jutsu pr selo,como se ele fosse um granada android de sapo sob a vontade do kashin que armazena um jutsu e expolode liberando esse jutsu.

May 4, 2018 3:27 AM
Mar 2018
The speculation of Kashin Koji being Jiraiya is still an urban legend. But the hints dropped like the summoning toad jutsu, rasengan and many other stuffs. May be the authors are teasing us to think that he is Jiraiya!! It will be surely an emotional setback if he comes back. Boruto using Karma for the first time. Amazing!!! Still the abilities of karma remain a mystery. I am sure it can do more than just absorbing jutsu. And finally!!!! The first encounter with Kawaki!! Let's see now how their paths will wind up; to cross swords on the hokage mountain
May 5, 2018 5:50 AM

Mar 2014
Those rumors that kashin Koji is jiraiya just keep gaining more weight. Also it’s about time we met kawaki, I’m going to take a guess and say he killed that third ototsuki member since the manga and anime seem to treat each other as canon. So besides being killed by kawaki I doubt the third ototsuki will impact what’s going on in the anime much.
May 8, 2018 11:04 AM
Jan 2018
Ignoring Kashin Koji for a moment, why is Ao so weak? He was Mizukage's helper and now its seems to be really bad predicting movements and fighting in general
May 10, 2018 12:22 PM
Nov 2017
Kashin Koji being Jiraiya? Hahahahahahaha, I haven't heard something this ridiculous in a long time.

"What is the identity of this mysterious young man?" goes into the lot of most pointless questions ever.

SergioAlias said:
Ignoring Kashin Koji for a moment, why is Ao so weak? He was Mizukage's helper and now its seems to be really bad predicting movements and fighting in general

Well, the guy is like a 100 years old, so he can't be as good as he was. And he was overconfident.
May 20, 2018 4:47 AM

Apr 2015
Its kinda bs that such normal kids could defeat an Otsutsuki member.

First it started with Kaguya vs Naruto&Sasuke. Both of them should have been defeated by Kaguya because they couldn't even keep up with Madara and yet they defeated her with the overwhelming plot armour.

From what I can gather that Kawaki kid also defeated the other Otsutsuki member. Hence his square on the hand. If this is right I lost all respect for this manga...
Jan 10, 2023 4:10 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
What a clash. See? Kashin Koji's and Konohamaru's Rasengan did not feel as heavy as Boruto's.

Finally, Kawaki is here.
Jul 20, 2023 11:39 AM
Aug 2022
really good chapter karma and jiraya based asf

More topics from this board

» Can I start with this??

removed-user - Mar 26

12 by BatoKusanagi »»
Apr 6, 4:19 AM

» Boruto TS Design

mayudhwuh - Aug 10, 2023

10 by Seya-san »»
Mar 20, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 33 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 21, 2019

16 by TheGrandVizier33 »»
Feb 20, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 67 Discussion

Tetsuyagiri - Feb 20, 2022

20 by Xarouliss »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:38 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 30 Discussion

Kuma - Dec 21, 2018

9 by loris_bove »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.