Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 28, 2018 3:57 AM

Feb 2018
FMmatron said:
So Sarina became a magical girl,no surprise after last weeks events

Aya deserved the bullying,I honestly hate ungrateful people and the ones who can't open their mouth.

Yatsumura and murderer-san are one of my favorite ships this season.

You think she deserved that amount of bullying? It's a tad extreme, don't you think.
Apr 28, 2018 4:04 AM

May 2015
TsundeReaper said:
@Ruu

Well it's true lol, I've read everything to the latest arc currently being translated

If you're interested, I can pm you the links coz it's quite hard to find

Yes please! Hopefully that will change my opinion of her cause by the end of the anime she was my least favourite character lol
Apr 28, 2018 4:42 AM

Apr 2017
FMmatron said:
So Sarina became a magical girl,no surprise after last weeks events

Aya deserved the bullying,I honestly hate ungrateful people and the ones who can't open their mouth.

Yatsumura and murderer-san are one of my favorite ships this season.

Well, so because someone can't say "thank you" for some reason, maybe because she's shy, maybe because she has problems at home or whatever reason. That person should be bullied? OMG this world is lost. I recommend you to get some help, really... This anime is already sad in that way (yes the anime takes this to the extreme), and to think some people think like you makes me sick. (English isn't my native language so sorry if something is wrong, but you got the point.)
Apr 28, 2018 5:23 AM

Nov 2016
@Kaetokiha @Riotstarter @Florete @The_Somebody @Kaiser_Senpai

I couldn't care less what has befallen to a FICTIONAL garbage person like Ayafelt sry for the cat,tho

The fact that you guys are so triggered makes you look unbelieveable retarded,especially when you consider the rest of my post and the tone it was written.
FMmatronApr 28, 2018 5:29 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 28, 2018 5:31 AM

Mar 2013
FMmatron said:

I couldn't care less what has befallen to a FICTIONAL garbage person like Ayafelt sry for the cat,tho

The fact that you guys are so triggered makes you look unbelieveable retarded,especially when you consider the rest of my post and the tone it was written.

Ow the edge. Congratulations you've managed to become even edgier than the manga this show is based on.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Apr 28, 2018 5:35 AM

Apr 2017
FMmatron said:

Well I'm not talking to you feel sry about a FICTIONAL person, all I mentioned there was the way you said that, for me, felt like you were saying those things to people irl too (like in general, I mean like if people who can't say "thank you" should deserve that) , maybe it was my interpretation and if that was the case I'm sorry and you aren't a bad guy, but if wasn't I keep all I said.
Apr 28, 2018 5:36 AM

Nov 2016
Riotstarter said:
FMmatron said:

Ow the edge. Congratulations you've managed to become even edgier than the manga this show is based on.

Dude, instead of spreading nonsense please stay to the facts. You were the one calling me a piece of shit for my post. You have no ground at all here.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 28, 2018 5:45 AM

Nov 2016
Kaiser_Senpai said:
FMmatron said:

Well I'm not talking to you feel sry about a FICTIONAL person, all I mentioned there was the way you said that, for me, felt like you were saying those things to people irl too (like in general, I mean like if people who can't say "thank you" should deserve that) , maybe it was my interpretation and if that was the case I'm sorry and you aren't a bad guy, but if wasn't I keep all I said.

It's true, I genuinely dislike spineless cowards, those people deserve no pity. Why should I care about someone who isn't even trying. Not saying that all people deserve to get bullied,but I remember some cases where people just were waiting till it was over and when others found a new victim they didn't do anything,sometimes even start bullying too, cause the chance to be accepted is there. It honestly made me feel sick.

Apr 28, 2018 8:55 AM

Nov 2016
it's a good thing we got to see mc's backstory and it turns out she was bullied for being an ungrateful bitch. i really dont have any sympathy for her. not saying that she deserved to be bullied, but really, how hard is it to just say thank you to someone that seems to be like the only person being nice to you?

also oh my god you have a fucking stick that transports people wherever you want them to be transported. couldn't she have just transported her- or both of them- to the hospital so that people wouldn't find out about the man in her apartment?? wtf

this show seems to think that the characters will be more likable if, instead of making them genuinely likable characters, they give them a dark and sad backstory, and it just makes the whole show come off as edgy and badly written. i feel like i wrote this show when i was going through my scene phase in 6th grade lmao. theres a difference between liking a character and feeling bad for them.
tamagolordApr 28, 2018 9:05 AM
Apr 28, 2018 9:07 AM

Jul 2015
FMmatron said:
Kaiser_Senpai said:

It's true, I genuinely dislike spineless cowards, those people deserve no pity. Why should I care about someone who isn't even trying. Not saying that all people deserve to get bullied,but I remember some cases where people just were waiting till it was over and when others found a new victim they didn't do anything,sometimes even start bullying too, cause the chance to be accepted is there. It honestly made me feel sick.

totally agree with what you said but there is a difference between a spineless coward and Aya that her motivation and life force was sucked away by her monster brother!
It all his fault, he destroyed Aya and made a lot trouble in the fictional world of mahou shoujo, and he even manage to create a conflict between the good people of Mal! Guys forget that dirtbag and let it go!
John_MaxApr 28, 2018 1:23 PM
Apr 28, 2018 9:51 AM

Jun 2008
FMmatron said:

Ah, incredible. "It's just fiction!" and "It's not totally serious!" Two classics at once.

Riotstarter said:

Yeah, that.
Apr 28, 2018 9:55 AM

Sep 2011
This blatantly unnecessary, over-the-top edge (and not even the fun "yeah we know exactly how ridiculous this is and we're going to have fun with it" kind of over-the-top...) is getting pretty old... I don't think I can keep going with this show much longer if it doesn't offer up something more entertaining soon.

Illyricus said:
Also, it must be me, but I just realized Sarina has one of the so called "moe fang". At first I thought it was a side effect of her becoming a magical girl, but she has it too during the flashback of this episode. If she had one in the previous episodes, I totally missed it. That being said, it makes her look stupid, I mean, looking at her making an evil face with that fang is more funny than menacing, but, then again, considering the nature of the series...

I didn't notice it until this episode either, glad I'm not the only one. And yeah, I totally agree, it's completely out of place and just looks ridiculous...
"EVERYBODY, CLAP YOUR HANDS!"

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Apr 28, 2018 10:10 AM

Nov 2016
John_Max said:
FMmatron said:

totally agree with what you said but there is a difference between a spineless coward and Aya that her motivation and life force was sucked away by her monster brother!
It all his fault, he destroyed Aya and made a lot trouble in the fictional world of mahou shoujo, and he even manage to create a conflict between the good people of Mal! Guys forget that dirtbag and let in go!

The problem is,she didn't even try anything against her brother even tho there were many ways,which makes her a coward in my eyes.

Apr 28, 2018 10:11 AM

Nov 2016
Florete said:
FMmatron said:

Ah, incredible. "It's just fiction!" and "It's not totally serious!" Two classics at once.

Wasn't aware that truth has to be original,sry senpai.

Apr 28, 2018 10:59 AM
Mar 2016
So Sarina is back in the game big time now that she is a hunter.......so the reason why she bullies Aya was because she didn't say "Thank You?????" That's is the most pathetic reason for her to come up with, damn Yatsumura should have just killed her totally, I'm more inclined to believe that Sarina is lesbian that she has some hots for Aya, and Aya's snobbing has embarrass her in front of her 2 lackeys in fact her attitude resembles that of inmates in a womens correction...........So of all schools the idol jaz transfers to aya's school, I'm thinking that she somehow knows that Yatsumura and Aya were hiding something from her....and thanks to sarina she now knows

WTF Yatsumura has been keeping the very person who killed her family alive in shackles. No wonder she uses her want too much, she probably killing him by means of a thousand cuts, that them Chinese used to do in the past
Mod edit: removed NSFM content
BrandonMay 2, 2018 12:40 AM
Apr 28, 2018 12:20 PM

Feb 2015
wtf, each episode each weeks it's doesnt make any sense at all. not the main plot. but the character development. the red hair girl was trying to save the mc, saying nervous and shit, but the mc didnt thank her which made her angry because of that and she started to bully her. she said it lmao, she is always nervous, shy, and obvious to thanking her too ? lmao where is the logic ? or maybe she is trying to find a reason as of why mc should be bullied. because she didnt thank her. what if she thanks her...

i agree to what most people said about this series, they are torturing each other, torturing people for a freaking stupid reason. if the reason is just because they like to torture people, then i can still tolerate that, but if them just spit out something that doesnt make any sense or stupid.

the idol girl for example. well the reason is obvious and make sense, but for a little girl to make that kind of expression doesnt make any sense at all. too overreacting. the mc brother. have a problem with his dad forcing his ideal son to him. started to get messed up in his head, and started to use his sister as a punchbag. WTF IS THAT ? what did his sister do ? most people would just get angry probably at their parent and went into rebelious stage. or the worst case if its in this series, his brother rape his sister, not as a punch bag lol. doesnt make any sense.

and the only thing that make sense to me is the yellow girl story. her mother which her brother of maybe sister in her mother belly and her dad died in the hand of a thief horrifyingly, revenge, find the person, and torture him. doesnt even let him died. excellent

and obvious, the mc is the victim of everything so, nothing is wrong about her imo. that's just the problem about this series i think. the reason is absurd and stupid, overreacting expression. aki lucky from wixoss is a pretty good example. all she wants is a fame, and she literally will do anything to get that fame. simple and executed it pretty well.

there is a limit to be a fictional story. if you make it to over the limit, it would turn into something that is unrelateable to most people.
not to realistic but at least make it logical. that's fictional story. "they are crazy in their heads" "they are already messed up from the beginning" arent an answer. all of them at least still have a little bit brain in their head. if they are crazy they would just started to rampage all around and should be in the asylum.

well thats just ma opinion tho. no pressure
but i dont know if i will continue watching this :)
YizelTroApr 28, 2018 12:32 PM
Apr 28, 2018 12:31 PM

Nov 2011
Needs more Onii-chan being punched

Also, Aya would get bullied regardless of saying or not saying thank you, Sarina would just find another stupid excuse to torment her. I just thought it was weird that she said her hell started there, when was it that her brother abuse started?

Yatsumura... well, if you receive magic powers might as well go all out, but it would probably be better if she just killed the guy and moved on with her life.

Nijimin is probably going after them after discovering they were hiding Sayo, too bad, I actually thought she was an interesting addition to the team... well, let's see.

Baby, daijobanai...
Apr 28, 2018 12:37 PM
Dec 2017
Good episode, this series is starting to get really gripping, they can't kill of Tsuyuno so early in the series surely? Nijimin moving into a normal school without any body guards or anything just doesn't make sense though...
Apr 28, 2018 4:48 PM
Dec 2012
This anime is so bad that it's good. Every character is so fked up in the head I don't even know what to say. I guess I will just enjoy it as it is, a horror comedy. Poor little Tsuyuno though.
Apr 28, 2018 5:18 PM

Dec 2014
well I honestly thought that the red head will go yandere in this episode but he is more of a calculated type
Apr 28, 2018 5:27 PM

Mar 2016
Aversa said:
Well the brother is real trash despite the fact that he calls others trash.
And the annoying girl transferring into class is interesting but it means we will have more annoying moments.
And now the bully comes back again as well.
Guess the drama is about to start.

I feel like the brother is gonna be one of the key main antagonists if the story plays out how I feel like it's gonna go
Apr 28, 2018 7:35 PM

Oct 2013
FMmatron said:
John_Max said:

It all his fault, he destroyed Aya and made a lot trouble in the fictional world of mahou shoujo, and he even manage to create a conflict between the good people of Mal! Guys forget that dirtbag and let in go!

The problem is,she didn't even try anything against her brother even tho there were many ways,which makes her a coward in my eyes.

I get your point and thought about that myself but then again, she's not old/mature enough to properly deal with the situation and NEED's a helping hand and doesn't seem to have received one as far as we know. So her spirit's already crushed by her brother when she goes to school making her an easy target for bullies, power plays, etc, assuming she's unlucky enough to land in a class/school with some nasty ones(and unlucky she was...). Like, a person needs SOME sanctuary where they can be at peace & reflect on things, be it at home,school,work or somewhere else - she doesn't have that.

Now, if & after such a person receives a helping hand from someone,maybe once or twice if we're to be indulgent(more is often beating a dead horse...) and still puts in 0 effort to better themselves, for their own sake if not for others as well, then I agree with ya, they don't deserve pity.
Apr 28, 2018 7:48 PM

May 2015
A background episode for everyone. Aya's dad is one of those parents. I can relate actually...

So Sarina bullied Aya because she saw Aya as weak and unable to communicate because of how shy she is not knowing that she gets beat by her brother probably every day? That's low. I guess Aya just transferred into the wrong classroom.

And looks like Yatsumura is keeping her family's killer alive because torture? Well using your stick is also torture. She ought to do something about it.

Nijimin retires? NOOOOO! But she joins Aya's classroom. However, Sarina shows the picture. I guess this is going to be a case of Aya and Yatsumura vs. Sarina and Nijimi. Space and Time vs. Mind and...huh...what does Sarina's Yo-yo do? It cuts stuff, but it also seems to act as a data bank since she was able to plug it into a computer. Welp, on to the next episode.

Kaname best Idol.
Apr 29, 2018 3:06 AM

Oct 2011
Sarina becomes a magic girl. Aya omg 😭😭😭😭
Apr 29, 2018 4:34 AM

Feb 2014

In the other hand, things are getting serious over there. I hope Shioi gets awake and start taking action to this big mess. Pace is slowly getting better... she is the "key" role here
Apr 29, 2018 2:00 PM

Jul 2015
This show is so bad but it does have me hooked somehow...
Apr 29, 2018 2:02 PM

Oct 2014
This anime is so bad it`s good.

All of this because of a "hi" and "thank you"

You can't be more tryhard than this.
Apr 29, 2018 2:52 PM

Mar 2010
Why are they bringing Sarina back? Literally the shittiest character :/
#justiceforaya

Apr 29, 2018 4:35 PM
Feb 2018
So redhead bully was mean because she was tsundere for MC.

Okay. I can see a future where they "make up" with the power of friendship.
Apr 29, 2018 11:24 PM
Jun 2017
Like the episode as it has shows why Sarina is always bullying Ana. And also Sarina became a magical girl. This surely will bring mess to them. Hahaha
Apr 30, 2018 6:36 AM

Oct 2008
wew! can't predict whats gonna happen next!
do the admin's name is Nana!
So Shioi's successor would be Sarina Shizukume as the Magical Hunter! this is gonna get mesier!
We also get to see how the bullying of Aya started!
nice Nijimin quit being an idol transferred to Aya's school in pursuit for Mikado's killer! damn this is gonna get chaotic! And such nice timing for Sarina, looks like Nijimin will go killing spree!
We finally found-out the very harsh truth of the unfortunate Yatsumura's childhood traumatic experience! but she enacted her vengeance quite nicely!!
5/5.

Apr 30, 2018 6:55 AM

Nov 2011
FMmatron said:
Kaiser_Senpai said:

Honestly can't decide what's edger, this anime or you? Hmmmmmm.
Apr 30, 2018 9:21 AM
Jul 2018
Well if she's that hard up for a "thank you", then I don't think she legitimately cares about her wellbeing in the first place lmao.

Apr 30, 2018 9:41 PM
Dec 2017
I think they could've given a better reason for Aya's bullying. The thing is, I don't even think she was being inconsiderate. From episode 1, we all knew that Aya was a shy and quiet girl who, unfortunately, is a freaking door mat. Knowing this, Sarina should've known that it wouldn't be that easy for Aya to open up to her. So, in my opinion, that's the dumbest form of logic I've ever seen. Then again, people do bad things for dumb reasons all the time in real life so...I guess Sarina is just a character that shows us this.

Anyway, things are spicing up and it seems like things will get worse for Aya if things turn out the way I think they will.
May 1, 2018 12:13 AM

Mar 2009
lol the teacher is such trash.
May 1, 2018 1:45 AM

Feb 2014
Kaetokiha said:
FMmatron said:

She was just too shy anxious to speak with people. Do you really think she deserved to be bullied because of that? Are you retarded?

I can understand they targeting her because she annoyed them and she was weak therefore she was an easy target, but it doesn't justify the act.

GangsterCat said:
Same case with the deaf girl in Koe no Katachi. they deserve no pity when they just put 0 effort into anything and being inconsiderate all the time.

Inconsiderate...you using this word while saying those things is an irony.

Both girls (Aya and the deaf girl) had their problems in dealing with people. Aya is just too insecure and socially anxious so she just have a really hard time interacting with others. She can't help that she is slow and can't read loud enough...it's the teacher's fault for making them standing out like that.

Shouko on the other hand by being deaf had her shortcomings in dealing with other people, but she actually didn't do anything wrong. She started being bullied by Shouya because she was deaf and Ueno went along with the bulling cause she liked Shouya an got annoyed by very stupid things...like the teacher calling her attention for not reading right, but not saying anything to Shouko who read things in her own way.

In both cases the bullies were being inconsiderate to the bullied specially in the case of Shouko.

I'm pretty sure they're trolling xD
May 1, 2018 5:21 AM

Oct 2017
Aversa said:
Well the brother is real trash despite the fact that he calls others trash.

Well...idk why i i think the he'll change side soon but i might be wrong cuz that's what the opening say so.

Aversa said:

And now the bully comes back again as well.
Guess the drama is about to start.

Drama was started since the beginning of the show.

Stark700 said:

The idol girl from the previous episode is also back. She might be a useful ally to have but if I was Aya, I'd be careful.

I can't say about her being Aya's ally BUT If you were Aya you wouldn't because of the lack of communication, She thought everyone as her friends even tho she know that they're her enemy, If you have noticed when they were in hospital she bought Rina flower even knowing what she did.

Ralf_Glow said:
FMmatron said:

Are you serious? Sure it's kinda rude but to say someone deserves to be beaten, have their pet killed and almost raped for it is taking it too far, social anxiety is a real thing.

I think it was more of lack of confidence then it was being rude to Sarina and she knows that too.

Oujidere said:
Honestly, I'm not watching this show to see how a healthy, moderate and mentally sound person acts because all characters are either 100% driven by traumas or heavily exaggerated for plot reasons.

But Aya's backstory did make sense. She was already abused at home by her brother when she transferred, and her father looks like a POS as well. Didn't seem like she still had any friends at that stage either. So no wonder she had no idea how to deal with others besides feeling distressed anymore.

Well said, I'm so happy to know that someone think as same as me, i mean COME ON guys she deserved to be bulled are you out of your mind? can't you see? Well i guess everyone have their point of view we can't change that.

TsundeReaper said:
Ruu said:
Asagiri reminds me of that other Mahou Shoujo Snow White. Both main characters, both have a partner that protects them because they are f useless (also similar plot). I just hope she becomes more confident and stronger so she can fight her own battles. Because that didn't happened with the Snow White girl and I was sooo angry about it -_-
I want a mc magical girl that can have badass moments. Idk

Snow White
Mahou Shouko Ikusei Keikaku only adapted the first arc of its 8 (volume 1 of its 12) the whole anime is basically just an epilogue, it has so much material to adapt

Hlutur said:
Wow they omitted that Shioi took the appearance of Sarina's older sister.

I was wondering about that the whole episode, I was so sure that would've happen in this episode but since it got cut after Nijimin's reaction and they didn't show the picture, it'll probably happen next episode
but honestly, it's probably too late, I dunno how they gonna crammed this in next episode, coz a flashback would be out of place considering the events that are gonna unfold next episode, not enough budget for a seiyuu the sister? Lol chances are high this show will probably won't even be able to adapt as far as chapter 25 and a sequel won't happen smfh

Wait a min.... Sarina's older sister... What did i miss, Is it from manga? Cuz i can't see anything about her sister.

As of my thoughts about the show i think it's getting little bit better
May 1, 2018 5:43 AM

Oct 2017
John_Max said:
Illyricus said:
Well, if a person acting autistic is enough reason to make her life a living hell, then it's all fine.

We didn't get the full backstory but its obvious that the reason why Aya acting the way she does, is because her character and personality was killed before by that sick brother of hers.

There is also an irony here, since she used to be abused by her brother, she didn't straggle or go against the bully's, so they didn't get their satisfaction and ego trip, that's why they continued.

Well i guess that's also happens in real live too... But yea i totally agree with you.
John_Max said:

Also on the bright side, if she manages to survive this magical girl situation, she'll probably have a bright future in illegal (not fake) Hard-core S&M career. The pay is actually really good but not everyone can handle the psychological weight of that stuff.

lol i never thought of that way.
May 1, 2018 7:27 AM

Apr 2015
So well, no special reason for the bullying outside her demeanour, she was pretty much doomed from the start eh. Doesn't make any sense for them to bully just because Asagiri didn't say thanks or anything, they were gonna do it from the start

Plot has started to go rather uncomfortable.
May 1, 2018 9:37 AM

Mar 2010
wizardsong102 said:

Oujidere said:
Honestly, I'm not watching this show to see how a healthy, moderate and mentally sound person acts because all characters are either 100% driven by traumas or heavily exaggerated for plot reasons.

But Aya's backstory did make sense. She was already abused at home by her brother when she transferred, and her father looks like a POS as well. Didn't seem like she still had any friends at that stage either. So no wonder she had no idea how to deal with others besides feeling distressed anymore.

Well said, I'm so happy to know that someone think as same as me, i mean COME ON guys she deserved to be bulled are you out of your mind? can't you see? Well i guess everyone have their point of view we can't change that.

Yeah like... while I agree that this show has been nothing but over the top so far, and intentionally so, maybe being too busy sceaming "edgy!" all the time made some people miss even the few plot points there are. Aya is not emotionally strong or even just okay. It's not even hard to see why since the author basically threw it in our faces for a good portion of every episode so far.

We could even argue whether it's realistic or not, or whether Sarina had shady intentions from the beginning or not, but the point still stands that canonically & clearly, that's how bad Aya's mental situation is. I can't understand why any of us would be okay with bullying anyone, especially knowing they're so distresssed as that.
May 1, 2018 4:49 PM

Oct 2017
Oujidere said:
wizardsong102 said:

Yeah like... while I agree that this show has been nothing but over the top so far, and intentionally so, maybe being too busy sceaming "edgy!" all the time made some people miss even the few plot points there are. Aya is not emotionally strong or even just okay. It's not even hard to see why since the author basically threw it in our faces for a good portion of every episode so far.

We could even argue whether it's realistic or not, or whether Sarina had shady intentions from the beginning or not, but the point still stands that canonically & clearly, that's how bad Aya's mental situation is. I can't understand why any of us would be okay with bullying anyone, especially knowing they're so distresssed as that.

I know right... I mean there is a limit how much you can bully someone i still think that it's wrong which Sarina way passed it.
But i think some people just love that
May 1, 2018 5:08 PM

Aug 2011
Honestly hated Sarina too for a good part of the manga but now she's probably my favorite character. Idk if her
will get animated though.
May 2, 2018 1:46 AM

May 2017
wizardsong102 said:

Wait a min.... Sarina's older sister... What did i miss, Is it from manga? Cuz i can't see anything about her sister.

Sarina
the chances of it being only gonna happen by a flashback next episode is pretty low, coz like I've said, a flashback would be out of place considering the events next episode though I still have hope
May 2, 2018 9:08 AM
Mar 2018
Hope all these dumbasses downgrading this for ludicrious reasons will have dropped this Anime soon so that these Forums are clean of such cancer
May 3, 2018 1:12 AM
Oct 2017
the only thing that redeemed this badly written episode was the blonde girl dying halfway through... then she wasn't actually dead (?) but simply another phycho with a stupid horrific backstory.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is the scene between the brother and the main girl.

Main girl will have to hurry up and stop being pitiful soon.
May 3, 2018 9:08 AM

Oct 2017
TsundeReaper said:
wizardsong102 said:

Sarina
the chances of it being only gonna happen by a flashback next episode is pretty low, coz like I've said, a flashback would be out of place considering the events next episode though I still have hope

Oh i see Thanks ^_^
May 4, 2018 2:23 PM

Feb 2011
I have to say, I can already imagine the worst case scenario. I only hope it doesn't come to pass. Of course, it could be worse than I imagined.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
May 5, 2018 2:53 AM

Jul 2016
Aya is a shy potato so I can't really blame her for not thanking Sarina.

A part of me sympathies with Kaname after seeing what is father is doing to him and another part of me is like "YEAH!!!! HARDER PUNCH THAT PIECE OF SH!T HARDER!!! HE DESERVES IT!!"
Also now I have a new example of someone who have a god complex.

Also also I know that this have nothing to do with the episode in general but I started shipping Aya and Yatsumura after that little talk they had.
I know I'm a piece of garbage for shipping them you don't need to tell me :"")
May 11, 2018 3:27 AM

Nov 2016
So, Sarina is official a magical girl. She will become a problem. She is a snake and everything is going like she wants to.

Something is off about Aya's brother, becoming more creepy. Maybe he will become the so called Tempest. Nijimin still obsessed with revenge. She will be more dangerous now since she found out who the murderer is. Really convenient...

The past of Yatsumura revealed. I swear the author likes to torture these girls. The murderer is still suffering since that day, yikes.
May 12, 2018 3:48 AM

Jan 2015
The idol fan and Kaname, two of my three favourite characters in this show, sharing the screen together! Mix Shizukume into the mix, and it'll be the wonderful trio!

Seriously, I can't understand some posters here. Kaname is a bad brother, but he's so funny to watch. The way he relies on beating up his little sister to actually do well in life, and his god complex, he's a real blast to watch, and I was upset to see him hit by his father in this episode.

Shizukume hates people with bad manners. Is that really such a horrible thing? Really, Asagiri was the bitch in the situation.

I find it funny how many people are sympathising with the main characters in this forum though, when it's such a poorly written series. Don't get me wrong though, I love it, I'm having a blast, and can't wait to see what happens next!

I just get the idea that the mangaka mostly took this series as a joke, there's so many times where something is exaggerated to the point where it's comedic, and Kaname is a prime example of this. He's not just a sister beater, he's the sister beater. This isn't a magical girl series with dark themes and occasional death scenes, this is a magical girl series where rape-escaped characters always think of murder and suicide as they self-pity and think of revenge, while their powers eat away at their life... and the protagonist bleeds from her eyes!
It's so dark and edgy that you can't take it seriously, and I highly doubt the creator does. It's because of this that I find it funny to see people defending the main character, and discussing this show seriously.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 9 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 21, 2018

17 by yuanya »»
Mar 13, 6:24 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2018

81 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

114 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2018

151 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 12 Discussion

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

40 by superwaha »»
Feb 16, 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.