Forum Settings
Forums

Are there times that Dub is better than Sub?

New
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 28, 2018 1:12 PM

Aug 2014
Diffuse said:
Are there times that Dub is better than Sub? The answer is YES, for example american dubbed DBZ is much more supperior than original.

PROOFS:
https://youtu.be/kpezw3cwSgw?t=9m31s [jp]
https://youtu.be/aIpzR6Bphgo?t=13s [us]

I've seen just about everything in the Dragon Ball franchise. Ahh, it's refreshing to see these scenes again. I generally prefer dub for Dragon Ball too, but the original has plenty of greatness. I'm keeping up with the new dubbed episodes of Dragon Ball Super, having finished the series subbed.

One rare benefit with DBZ is that the American version had a different soundtrack. Bruce Faulconer is a legend! But on the American clip you linked, they used different music than I remember hearing before. (A bit more generic and repetitive this time around, but in a similar style.)
Apr 28, 2018 1:42 PM

May 2009
SadMadoka said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:
Watch it with English audio and translation subtitles at the same time. You don't get the Japanese voices, but you DO get to immediately compare, live, the two scripts.

Oh! I thought you meant you watch it with Japanese audio, since that's what people mean when they say sub. Only seeing the subtitles doesn't give you the experience, really, so I hope you eventually watch the originals as well. But yes, I do like to see how the scripts differ. (I just do it the slower way.)
Well, yeah, you're right -- watching something "subbed" has two separate meanings which are often conflated, watching the Japanese voicework (or in other words avoiding the English voicework, depending on how one wants to look at it), and watching the subtitle translations.

Comparing voice acting quality has to do with the former, while comparing translation accuracy has to do with the latter.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Apr 28, 2018 1:44 PM

Aug 2014
GlennMagusHarvey said:
Well, yeah, you're right -- watching something "subbed" has two separate meanings which are often conflated, watching the Japanese voicework (or in other words avoiding the English voicework, depending on how one wants to look at it), and watching the subtitle translations.

Comparing voice acting quality has to do with the former, while comparing translation accuracy has to do with the latter.

Speaking of... I find it odd how I barely know Japanese, yet I know it well enough that I occasionally spot translation errors in subbed anime.
Apr 28, 2018 2:02 PM
Jul 2018
Even though I am a dub watcher myself, I kinda agree that there are only a few times when the dub can be superior to the original.
Such examples include Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing, Black Lagoon, Baccano and basically any anime that takes place outside Japan with little to no Japanese characters (except for probably Black Butler or Gosick). Oh, and there is this invention called Ghost Stories which will always be more entertaining than the original dub.
Apr 28, 2018 2:18 PM

Aug 2016
SadMadoka said:

One rare benefit with DBZ is that the American version had a different soundtrack. Bruce Faulconer is a legend! But on the American clip you linked, they used different music than I remember hearing before. (A bit more generic and repetitive this time around, but in a similar style.)

Yeah, Bruce Faulconer and Goku+Gohan voice actors did a great job! About the music, this is Gohan theme by Bruce.

By the way, I wasn't watching the first original source of DBZ on USA TV, because I am Russian and only 23 years old. I cheked https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z and the diffrenece in music could be, because of redubs. This might be the reason why it sounds different for you. Can you please check the article and confirm it? My knowledge of English does not allow to do this accurate! :D
JettGrooveApr 28, 2018 3:37 PM
Apr 28, 2018 2:24 PM

Aug 2014
Diffuse said:
Yeah, Bruce Faulconer and Goku+Gohan voice actors did a great job! About the music, this is Gohan theme by Bruce. First time it played when Gohan was fighting with Frieza (https://youtu.be/sQA8hDFpw6Y?t=17s).

By the way, I wasn't watching the first original source of DBZ on USA TV, because I am Russian and only 23 years old. I cheked https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z and the diffrenece in music could be, because of redubs. This might be the reason why it sounds different for you. Can you please check the article and confirm it? My knowledge of English does not allow to do this accurate! :D

Like, I've seen that episode various times in various versions...and I swear I heard other American music (still Bruce) during that scene. I guess that means they mixed things around. They keep releasing new versions, with remastered animation, new voice acting, different music, and so on.
Apr 28, 2018 2:52 PM

May 2009
SadMadoka said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

Speaking of... I find it odd how I barely know Japanese, yet I know it well enough that I occasionally spot translation errors in subbed anime.
Haha, same thing happened to me! Hang out around anime enough and eventually some of it seeps through; it's inevitable.

(And it happened to me even though I'm someone who likes dubs! Even though I actually watch about half my stuff subbed.)
Apr 28, 2018 3:42 PM

Mar 2018
NO subs are always better but there are anime with good dubs so if you think reading subtitles is a pain you can always compensate....BUT STILL ALWAYS GO FOR SUBS
Apr 28, 2018 3:49 PM

Mar 2015
There are 4 anime that I think are better watched in dub. Fullmetal Alchemist/brotherhood, Trigun, Hetalia and School Rumble.
It's only for a couple of voices though. Like Harima subbed just wouldn't be the same. Same with Vash and Ed. I mean maybe they'd be the same, but it wouldn't give me that same vibe. I hate bringing up Hetalia, but you have to admit, with the accents, it's just so much better.

There are other anime with good dubs, but the sub is just as good.

woah there
Apr 28, 2018 4:12 PM

Aug 2016
SadMadoka said:
Like, I've seen that episode various times in various versions...and I swear I heard other American music (still Bruce) during that scene. I guess that means they mixed things around. They keep releasing new versions, with remastered animation, new voice acting, different music, and so on.

Sorry man, i messed up a little bit, I rewatched some of the episodes 1 hour ago and this music theme wasn't played in Frieza fight! But this music is still there in episode 185 (when gohan fights vs cell junior's).

Also, now i understand that there are 3 versions of Funimation dubs, i found that:
1) 1996-1998 first version
2) 1999-2003 renewed dub featured less censorship + music from Bruce Faulconer
3) 2005 uncuted version with same dubs, but without Bruce Faulconer music.
JettGrooveApr 28, 2018 4:36 PM
Apr 28, 2018 8:08 PM
Jul 2016
Ever heard of neo yokio? It's a place where neither dub or sub is good. But dub fits it better, because it's basically a cartoon. So, only in americanized anime?

KingalamityApr 28, 2018 8:13 PM
Apr 28, 2018 8:12 PM
Mar 2018
I personally feel like Black Butler and Hellsing Ultimate have a (slightly) better Sub than the Dub. Probably because it's set in England.
Apr 28, 2018 8:16 PM
Jul 2016
The question was the other way around btw.
Apr 28, 2018 8:16 PM

May 2009
Actually, if I may make this more elucidating:

wupero-chan said:
NO subs are always better but there are anime with good dubs so if you think reading subtitles is a pain you can always compensate....BUT STILL ALWAYS GO FOR SUBS
Why do you recommend always going for subs?
YayaChibi said:
When the dub hires an attractive and fitting voice for its characters it might be a good dub but never better than sub lmao lol
Why do you say they're never better than sub?

So, basically, I'm just trying to understand the reasoning better. I already have my guesses from reading other such threads, but I'd like to see people who prefer subs talk more about why, specifically, they prefer subs, to see how right/wrong my inferences have been.
Apr 28, 2018 8:18 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Possibly yes. I still think the best dub out there is FMA:B tbh.
Apr 28, 2018 8:22 PM
Aug 2015
It comes down to personal preference more than anything.

For me, it depends on the type of show. If I'm watching some cute girls moe show, it's pretty much always going to be subbed, if only because I prefer the flavour of femininity that Japanese VAs offer. For most other shows, I'll watch the dub if one is available, provided it isn't awful.

If I had to name 3 though, FLCL, Full Metal Panic! and Initial D all have fantastic dubs IMHO.
Apr 28, 2018 8:22 PM

May 2009
YayaChibi said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

So, basically, I'm just trying to understand the reasoning better. I already have my guesses from reading other such threads, but I'd like to see people who prefer subs talk more about why, specifically, they prefer subs, to see how right/wrong my inferences have been.

The next mother fucker who quotes another shitpost is getting a nice long PM saying how I'll fuck their waifu in the most horrendous way possible
Lmao lol JK
Dubs are half assed, typically have ass casting, shitty translations and scripts, and are made for a westernized audience which is never good lol
*quotes your shitpost*

I'll admit I was hoping for a more thougthful answer than that, but whatever. I guess the shitposting is still strong with this thread.
Apr 28, 2018 8:30 PM
Mar 2017
As a person who is neither sub purist or dub purist (shame on you, you should give objective judgement than preference in this thread) and stay in literature field, I do say some dub has better chance than sub:
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Black Lagoon
- Cowboy Bebop
- Black Butler (Sebastian sounds sexier in dub and Ciel sounds more like a brat)
- Pop Team Epic (Yes, this shit has good dub and change VA every episode as well. Gotta love the lemon sucking scene).
- Hetalia

MikominMM said:
Black Lagoon
Ghost Stories
and of course...

HOW COULD NOBODY MENTION GHOST STORIES UNTIL THIS FAR? That anime is saved only because it's dub! We're not going to talk about our retarded boy Koichi and the rest of the crew? I even memorize the line!
Apr 28, 2018 8:32 PM

May 2009
YayaChibi said:
You don't need a thoughtful answer to like dubs or subs, aside from the acting is fitting and done well, which is not typically found in dubs to a point where even english voice actors joke about the low paying jobs as compared to seiyuus and game dubbing lmao lol
Well, okay, if I'm gonna sit down and give this a thought-through answer:

That doesn't tell me much since that's just really vague. "Fitting" and "done well" are judgement calls and I'd like to find out more about how people come to those judgement calls. As for low pay, that's a proxy assumed to correlate with quality, but still not a direct measure.

Not saying you have to be the one to answer my question; I'm just sorta throwing this query at the two closest people who haven't elucidated their points yet in the thread. But it is what it is.

comedylover said:
HOW COULD NOBODY MENTION GHOST STORIES UNTIL THIS FAR?
Actually it was mentioned far before post #153 (which you quoted); it was mentioned several times on the very first page, starting with post #15.
Apr 28, 2018 8:35 PM

Dec 2017
There probably is a time where dub is better than sub.
But imo I think that sub is way better than dub

i like avocados on toast 
Apr 28, 2018 8:37 PM

May 2009
Sekai said:
There probably is a time where dub is better than sub.
But imo I think that sub is way better than dub
May I ask you to elaborate why you think sub is way better than dub? Just out of curiosity.
Apr 28, 2018 8:44 PM
Mar 2017
comedylover said:
HOW COULD NOBODY MENTION GHOST STORIES UNTIL THIS FAR?
Actually it was mentioned far before post #153 (which you quoted); it was mentioned several times on the very first page, starting with post #15.[/quote]

I know it's mentioned several times, I just find it is weird that nobody talk about it from the first page considering it's a big talk in dub history and the first official abridged series.
Apr 28, 2018 9:05 PM

Apr 2018
no. sub is best, dub is shit. end of story
Apr 28, 2018 10:57 PM

Dec 2017
Speaking as someone who doesn't prefer one over the other, I'd have to say Black Lagoon, Baccano, and Cowboy Bebop. Yes, there are times when the dub is better. These 3 dubs are proof of that. And then there is Ghost Stories. That shit's hysterical dubbed.
violadimApr 28, 2018 11:00 PM
Apr 28, 2018 11:30 PM

Jul 2017
nah but sometimes its easier to understand whats goin on because dub change the way they say it...
Apr 28, 2018 11:45 PM

Feb 2014
Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) - It's better not just because it has great voice acting that seamlessly syncs with the lip flaps without sounding rushed, far more often than what I've seen in the vast majority of dubs, but also because of the amount of effort they put into modifying the script to eliminate redundant and simplistic lines, and make the dialogue sound more natural, clever, and witty (when it needs to be), compared to the original Japanese dub.

Space Dandy - The Japanese voice actor of Dandy was just plain horrible to listen to. He tries hard to sound funny, but completely falls flat on his face every single time. His delivery neither sounds natural, or has good comic timing. The Japanese dub as a whole also lacks the energy of the English dub, so it ends up sounding too serious and bland during the slapstick comedy scenes, which make up a huge portion of the show.

And then there are Cowboy Bebop, Baccano, Black Lagoon, Ergo Proxy. All of which sound much more believable in English, than seeing a bunch of non-Japanese people speaking flawless Japanese. Their dubs having great voice acting doesn't hurt either.

-SP- said:
English Dubs can't really be as good as the Japanese dubs. That's because Anime is made with the Japanese dubs in mid. The Japanese dub is recorded and then the Anime is animated, they try to math the animation with the voices by making sure the facial expressions of the characters match the words. English dubs require a translated script, the words are different so the sync is going to be off. To fix this the words are sometimes switched so it flows smoother but this can also cause confusion. This is basically why English dubs can't ever be as good as Japanese dubs, unless the Anime was animated with the English Dubs in mind.

You've got that backwards. Japanese dubs are usually animated first, with the animators keeping the timing of the dialogue in mind when drawing the key frames and inbetween frames. And then the voice actors do the voice over while watching either the finished animation, or a rough storyboard style animation. What you were describing is how American cartoons are dubbed. Which is why they have better lip flap animation, which actually match the words that are being spoken.

VhailorApr 29, 2018 12:02 AM
Apr 29, 2018 1:14 AM

Dec 2012
Definitely, especially when the setting is an English speaking country, any anime where Japanese VAs actually speak English because native speakers are better at it, and you could probably add dubs for comedy anime as well considering not all jokes translate well across cultures.

As for me personally, dubs I prefer over the sub version:

"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Apr 29, 2018 1:20 AM

Apr 2017
i thought there was none until light savior gakkou no kaidan enlighten the dub path

still life: pink roses
Apr 29, 2018 1:22 AM
Jan 2016
Bible Black, Ghost Stories, even Hajimete no Gal. I remember the Duel Masters dub being pretty funny too.
Apr 29, 2018 1:24 AM
็ฉ‚ไนƒๆžœใฏ็ฅž

Oct 2015
To me, One Piece is better in English than Japanese. I enjoy the show much more with Funimation’s English dub. Dubs seem to commonly be way worse for me, however. My most favorite shows tend to somehow have dubs that I love. (Not Seven Deadly Sins, though)
ChartTopper60Apr 29, 2018 1:30 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2018 1:39 AM
Apr 2018
I dont think that some anime have a better dub than sub, though the fullmetal alchemist brotherhood dub was superb and is just as good as reading the subtitles
Apr 29, 2018 4:57 AM

Aug 2015
Berserk is the only acceptable dub i've ever heard. Probably because it actually fits the universe and they aren't throwing japanese names in english around.
Apr 29, 2018 7:04 AM

Jan 2017
Corvus8 said:
Berserk is the only acceptable dub i've ever heard. Probably because it actually fits the universe and they aren't throwing japanese names in english around.

The berserk dub doesn't hold a candle to some modern dubs (steins gate, FMA:B,Psycho pass , ect)
Guts is the only good voice in the dub. The others are meh at best imo.
Apr 29, 2018 7:08 AM

Mar 2018
GlennMagusHarvey said:

wupero-chan said:
YayaChibi said:
When the dub hires an attractive and fitting voice for its characters it might be a good dub but never better than sub lmao lol

There are several reasons...like japanese seiyuus are really good at what they do...Then when a show is of japanese origins it is best to see it in japanese cause it retains the originality and many jokes...then the nuances of many things they say will change in english and if you are learning japanese like I am it helps a lot and I dont know about you but watching many shows in their dubs makes me cringe a little bit.....I hope what I said made sense
( ´ ω ` )
Apr 29, 2018 8:22 AM

Sep 2017
As long as its funimation dub, its ok with me
Apr 29, 2018 8:37 AM

Aug 2015
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
Corvus8 said:

The berserk dub doesn't hold a candle to some modern dubs (steins gate, FMA:B,Psycho pass , ect)
Guts is the only good voice in the dub. The others are meh at best imo.

The dub of FMA:B sounds fake as hell, you can tell they're reading a script, and Steins:Gate sounds like a fandub.
Berserk nailed the dub and every voice fits the appropriate character. Guts and Griffith especially.
Apr 29, 2018 9:20 AM

May 2009
Kruszer said:
any anime where Japanese VAs actually speak English because native speakers are better at it
Oh gosh you're reminding me of the hilariously bad English in Symphogear.

wupero-chan said:
There are several reasons...like japanese seiyuus are really good at what they do...Then when a show is of japanese origins it is best to see it in japanese cause it retains the originality and many jokes...then the nuances of many things they say will change in english and if you are learning japanese like I am it helps a lot and I dont know about you but watching many shows in their dubs makes me cringe a little bit.....I hope what I said made sense
( ´ ω ` )
Yeah that makes sense. Thanks for elaborating!

----

Also I forgot to mention one other show that I've seen at least a bit of the dub of:

AKB0048 - I watched this subbed. Then they dubbed it. Then I was like, I wonder if they dubbed all the songs? I mean, they could have, because the characters are actually voiced by people who aren't core members of AKB48. That would be really nice, because I actually really appreciate song dubs, even though they are very rare. Then I found out they didn't. But then I found out that they DID, but only in solo renditions of the songs like when the characters are practicing or something.

So I was like, "Why would you ever dub this???"

Though I guess if I ever go back to rewatch it dubbed, I could interpret it as Japanese being some sort of magical chant language that's only used in the concert performances. Hey, who knows, it could be fun.
Apr 29, 2018 9:39 AM

Oct 2015
Dunno I only watching anime show with dub when I was a kid.
Apr 29, 2018 9:52 AM

Feb 2016
I don't really compare Dub vs Sub but I don't think I'd really say one is better over the other (usually).

I'd say Dub is better in the sense though that (for me at least) hearing my native language is better than hearing a foreign one. So that makes it a better experience for me personally. In that sense -- it's better.

In terms of quality, I don't really look at them as better or worse against each other (Usually. There are some bad/cringey dubs...)

I just always watch Dub if it's available, unless the Dub just happens to be seriously bad/cringey which (for me) is rare. 99% of the time, I watch the available Dub.

Just give it a go, see if you like it.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Apr 29, 2018 10:13 AM

Apr 2017
As someone who prefers dub over subs so I can kinda pay attention and also do other things, I think Durarara!!, Space Dandy, Cowboy Bebop, and Ghost Stories have top tier dub.
Apr 29, 2018 11:49 AM

Mar 2018
GlennMagusHarvey said:
Kruszer said:
any anime where Japanese VAs actually speak English because native speakers are better at it
Oh gosh you're reminding me of the hilariously bad English in Symphogear.

wupero-chan said:
( ´ ω ` )
Yeah that makes sense. Thanks for elaborating!

----

Also I forgot to mention one other show that I've seen at least a bit of the dub of:

AKB0048 - I watched this subbed. Then they dubbed it. Then I was like, I wonder if they dubbed all the songs? I mean, they could have, because the characters are actually voiced by people who aren't core members of AKB48. That would be really nice, because I actually really appreciate song dubs, even though they are very rare. Then I found out they didn't. But then I found out that they DID, but only in solo renditions of the songs like when the characters are practicing or something.

So I was like, "Why would you ever dub this???"

Though I guess if I ever go back to rewatch it dubbed, I could interpret it as Japanese being some sort of magical chant language that's only used in the concert performances. Hey, who knows, it could be fun.

Ye that's just like the love live dub the songs aren't dubbed so it seems out of the place
Apr 29, 2018 11:53 AM

Apr 2015
Yes...no...maybe? it all depends.
Apr 29, 2018 11:55 AM

May 2017
I personally haven't heard of a show where the dub is necessarily better, but i've heard of shows where the dub isn't that bad. Like, for example BnHA, Durarara!!, Cowboy Bebop, Black Butler, and JoJos.
-*-Catharsis-*-I should probably be doing more responsible things right now.
Apr 29, 2018 12:48 PM

Feb 2013
I just don't like having to look down and read the whole time so I basically always watch dub. Whether it's better is subjective, but I've seen plenty of good dubs. But from what I've seen, I'd say it's usually some characters are better with one, some with the other
Apr 29, 2018 1:30 PM

Apr 2014
Yes

Cowboy Bebop
Shaman King
Trigun
themanualreader@proton.me
Apr 29, 2018 2:38 PM

Oct 2013
Generally, if the anime is put in a deliberately "western" setting, the dub has a good chance at being better. For me, watching the subbed version of Baccano doesn't quite do the setting justice.

Of course, there is always the opportunity for the dubbed version to be woefully inadequate, but they are fortunately becoming fewer and fewer with time.
The worldโ€™s not perfect, but itโ€™s there for us trying the best it can. Thatโ€™s what makes it so damn beautiful.
Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Apr 29, 2018 3:35 PM
Aug 2011
The following I only want Dubbed,

Dragon Ball
Yu Yu Hakusho
Ghost Stories
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Pizza Cats
Full Metal Panic

there are a few times I do sub like when the dub is legit garbage, the newer Cardcaptor Sakura dub.

I'll aim for a dub when I can, because I take in animation better without subtitles. But I can do either or.

Edit: add in Full Metal Alchemist and brotherhood, two more I can only do dubbed.
Red_Ryu12345Apr 30, 2018 9:12 AM
Apr 29, 2018 3:49 PM

Oct 2017
Vhailor said:
Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) - It's better not just because it has great voice acting that seamlessly syncs with the lip flaps without sounding rushed, far more often than what I've seen in the vast majority of dubs, but also because of the amount of effort they put into modifying the script to eliminate redundant and simplistic lines, and make the dialogue sound more natural, clever, and witty (when it needs to be), compared to the original Japanese dub.

Space Dandy - The Japanese voice actor of Dandy was just plain horrible to listen to. He tries hard to sound funny, but completely falls flat on his face every single time. His delivery neither sounds natural, or has good comic timing. The Japanese dub as a whole also lacks the energy of the English dub, so it ends up sounding too serious and bland during the slapstick comedy scenes, which make up a huge portion of the show.

And then there are Cowboy Bebop, Baccano, Black Lagoon, Ergo Proxy. All of which sound much more believable in English, than seeing a bunch of non-Japanese people speaking flawless Japanese. Their dubs having great voice acting doesn't hurt either.

-SP- said:
English Dubs can't really be as good as the Japanese dubs. That's because Anime is made with the Japanese dubs in mid. The Japanese dub is recorded and then the Anime is animated, they try to math the animation with the voices by making sure the facial expressions of the characters match the words. English dubs require a translated script, the words are different so the sync is going to be off. To fix this the words are sometimes switched so it flows smoother but this can also cause confusion. This is basically why English dubs can't ever be as good as Japanese dubs, unless the Anime was animated with the English Dubs in mind.

You've got that backwards. Japanese dubs are usually animated first, with the animators keeping the timing of the dialogue in mind when drawing the key frames and inbetween frames. And then the voice actors do the voice over while watching either the finished animation, or a rough storyboard style animation. What you were describing is how American cartoons are dubbed. Which is why they have better lip flap animation, which actually match the words that are being spoken.

I was going off of what I saw in Shirobako
Apr 29, 2018 3:49 PM

Jan 2017
Well, I watched Deadman Wonderland in dub, and while I like both sub and dub when it comes to DWL, dub was a bit better than the subbed one. I just liked how the voice actors put emotion in their voices when they voice the characters.

That's the only time I like dub better than sub though.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » How much do you consume from the otaku world?

castle2001 - 8 hours ago

22 by tchitchouan »»
39 seconds ago

Poll: » slut vs prude waifus

deg - Yesterday

31 by LightWorker »»
1 minute ago

» โ„๏ธ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

160 by Vaturna »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Best kind of relationship in anime?

IpreferEcchi - 5 hours ago

6 by tchitchouan »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » What is your most common reason for rewatching anime?

MeanMrMusician - 4 hours ago

13 by tchitchouan »»
2 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.