Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Apr 28, 1:32 PM

_Spectacled_ said:
NEETazertyY said:
It's official. The twitter account for the anime confirmed the 24 episodes season! https://twitter.com/KyojinShingeki/status/989970851339624448

It looks more like a fanpage to me. The official twitter account for the anime is in Japanese. It's @anime_shingeki
Hmm... When searching for the official twitter account this is the first one to appear. That link you gave is the second one.
And I don't think that they have ever been wrong in their publications.
Being in english is strange indeed but I still trust this one.

Apr 28, 1:35 PM

NEETazertyY said:
]Hmm... When searching for the official twitter account this is the first one to appear. That link you gave is the second one.

@anime_shingeki is followed by Studio WIT's verified account so it's safe to think it's official :p

Apr 28, 1:44 PM

_Spectacled_ said:
NEETazertyY said:
]Hmm... When searching for the official twitter account this is the first one to appear. That link you gave is the second one.

@anime_shingeki is followed by Studio WIT's verified account so it's safe to think it's official :p
Indeed. You're right.
I think I should reconsider if it is official. Now I'm in a 50/50 chance game... Damm it.

Apr 29, 5:46 PM
Gian_Yudha said:
This is really 24 episodes in pvp there is a shiganshina chapter scene

Which scene was it?? I didn’t catch it

May 2, 5:26 AM

I hope that they will adapt to the basement arc atleast but man 24 episodes super hyped for it.

May 3, 10:54 PM
thepath said:
Good news

But it should have been at least 26 episodes, because Uprising arc and Return to Shiganshina arc are longer than the material covered in season 1 (has 25 episodes), and each of these arcs are also longer than the arc covered in season 2

So, I hope they don't rush it or cut some material.

Let's be honest, the first season could have easily been told in about 20 episodes. The pacing in the middle episodes is atrocious at times.

May 3, 10:58 PM

That's great seaosn 2 was just way to short

May 4, 4:52 AM
Is there a release date?

May 4, 5:07 AM

OG_Gattsu said:
Is there a release date?
It's shown in the trailer, July 22nd

May 4, 3:26 PM

Well I think it can be changed to "24 episodes" now instead of "?

May 4, 3:31 PM

TeeRider said:
Well I think it can be changed to "24 episodes" now instead of "?

Its not a official source.

May 5, 10:59 AM

Not entirely sure how credible this is... but its good news if it's true. Although, it will be terrible news if this is not real. S3 is starting at the END of July, which makes it seem like it would only be 10episodes. So lets pray 24ep is true.

May 6, 12:56 AM

m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
Not entirely sure how credible this is... but its good news if it's true. Although, it will be terrible news if this is not real. S3 is starting at the END of July, which makes it seem like it would only be 10episodes. So lets pray 24ep is true.
Yonkou is pretty much as credible as you can get as an unofficial source announcement.

May 7, 7:45 AM

Considering that this first arc will have 10 episodes (because it will start on July 22nd) I doubt it won't be 24 episodes. They aren't crazy of doing a entire season of only 10 episodes, specially after season 2 having a huge drop on sales comparing to season 1.
Modified by thiago52192, May 7, 9:37 AM

May 7, 3:12 PM

thiago52192 said:
Considering that this first arc will have 10 episodes (because it will start on July 22nd) I doubt it won't be 24 episodes. They aren't crazy of doing a entire season of only 10 episodes, specially after season 2 having a huge drop on sales comparing to season 1.
10 episodes is too short for the Uprising arc it will be 12 at least.

May 8, 12:31 AM
thepath said:
Good news

But it should have been at least 26 episodes, because Uprising arc and Return to Shiganshina arc are longer than the material covered in season 1 (has 25 episodes), and each of these arcs are also longer than the arc covered in season 2

So, I hope they don't rush it or cut some material.

every single manga to anime adaption cuts material, it's inevitable.

May 11, 5:12 PM
Is Sure 24 episode?

May 14, 12:19 AM

Thank the lord. Please be more like season 1 rather than season 2

May 14, 12:32 AM

Good, this will be a blast.

May 15, 4:20 PM

oh wow this is exciting. no matter how "overrated" this series is, you can't deny it's fun as hell to watch. season 2 especially was right up my alley, i thought it was much better than the first season. i like the new approach that they took in season 2, where they focused on the plot rather than the action. i wonder how season 3 will be, i kept myself from reading the manga just to completely enjoy the anime

hopefully 24 episodes will be enough for them to not rush anything, AND it's so much sooner than i thought it would be. they only took a year this time

May 15, 5:52 PM
Ritsu <3

Funny just because it was viral they made up their mind and made more seasons money moneey

May 15, 6:12 PM

Cambeezee said:
Funny just because it was viral they made up their mind and made more seasons money moneey

Wasn't it famous back in 2013 with the first season, and it took 4 years to release season 2, so what is your point?

And if something sells why wouldn't they make more season? Do you know what business is about?

May 15, 6:35 PM
Ritsu <3

keragamming said:
Cambeezee said:

Wasn't it famous back in 2013 with the first season, and it took 4 years to release season 2, so what is your point?

And if something sells why wouldn't they make more season? Do you know what business is about?
ofc it will take years you think its making a sandwich? one bad episode can ruin everything

May 18, 10:54 AM

Cambeezee said:
keragamming said:

ofc it will take years you think its making a sandwich? one bad episode can ruin everything
so.... what do u wanna prove?

overwatch is painful, dva is a wasted girl

May 18, 12:16 PM
Ritsu <3

sunako199 said:
Cambeezee said:

4 years? since the first season ended they said they would make a second season but it took them so long bc they realized their bank account went on - ;)

May 18, 7:54 PM

Cambeezee said:
sunako199 said:

4 years? since the first season ended they said they would make a second season but it took them so long bc they realized their bank account went on - ;)
and????????????

overwatch is painful, dva is a wasted girl

May 18, 9:16 PM

Cambeezee said:
What are you on about? It was obviously getting more seasons.

May 20, 12:17 AM

Hype!

Can't wait!

May 20, 12:05 PM
owlette said:
oh wow this is exciting. no matter how "overrated" this series is, you can't deny it's fun as hell to watch. season 2 especially was right up my alley, i thought it was much better than the first season. i like the new approach that they took in season 2, where they focused on the plot rather than the action. i wonder how season 3 will be, i kept myself from reading the manga just to completely enjoy the anime

hopefully 24 episodes will be enough for them to not rush anything, AND it's so much sooner than i thought it would be. they only took a year this time

It really makes me happy to know that they're still people that watch this series for the story and not the action (even tho this still being a shounen)

If u liked the 2nd season more than u will love season 3, the next arcs are amazing, especially the 2nd one since its probably the best of the series....So far

May 21, 2:03 AM

Great then they should be able to cover a bunch of great stuff

May 24, 1:05 PM
I wish it was 25 for neatness sake

May 26, 6:36 AM

Amazon recently listed Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 Manga Box Set (Vols. 18-22). More hints that both Uprising and RTS arc will be done and not just Uprising stretched to 24 episodes.

Aug 8, 12:39 AM

Awesome. Longer than s2!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

interested in manga scanlation translation? PM me! i'm interested in working on a new project.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store