Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 28, 2018 9:56 PM
Nov 2016
Looks pretty good.
Most of all, I need that new (full length hopefully) opening to bless my ears.

Apr 28, 2018 9:59 PM

Oct 2013
Zephaas said:
Looks pretty good.
Most of all, I need that new (full length hopefully) opening to bless my ears.

if its really 2 cour that means we will have two opening.
Apr 28, 2018 10:03 PM
Sep 2017
silent_knight98 said:
Ghoul_Keeper said:
Oh ok then what about the manga ?
Sorry pal, i've not read the manga so cant comment on that.

Oh and Senjougahara is one of ur Waifu ?
U sir have golden taste. Kudos ^_^
Oh yeah....in the beginning ...I didn’t know whom to choose hanekawa or senjougahara...then that one scene juzchanged the whole thing in bakemonogatari
Apr 28, 2018 11:05 PM

Jan 2017
Ghoul_Keeper said:
silent_knight98 said:
Sorry pal, i've not read the manga so cant comment on that.

Oh and Senjougahara is one of ur Waifu ?
U sir have golden taste. Kudos ^_^
Oh yeah....in the beginning ...I didn’t know whom to choose hanekawa or senjougahara...then that one scene juzchanged the whole thing in bakemonogatari
if u r talking bout episode 12 then i m telling ya man, that episode is my favorite episode of the monogatari series !!
Apr 29, 2018 12:16 AM
Sep 2017
silent_knight98 said:
Ghoul_Keeper said:
if u r talking bout episode 12 then i m telling ya man, that episode is my favorite episode of the monogatari series !!
Yeah ....but I haven’t completed the mono gator I series yet uk😅
Apr 29, 2018 1:07 AM

Aug 2017
Gorgeous animation from Wit Studio ✓
Awesome Levi action scenes ✓
Hiroyuki Sawano's godly soundtracks ✓

Ok I am ready bring it on and it's 2 cour yay!
Apr 29, 2018 1:27 AM

Jan 2017
Ghoul_Keeper said:
silent_knight98 said:
No man, i was talking bout whole franchise when i said monogatari series not the anime 'Monogatari Series second season' 😁
Apr 29, 2018 3:12 AM
Sep 2017
silent_knight98 said:
Ghoul_Keeper said:
No man, i was talking bout whole franchise when i said monogatari series not the anime 'Monogatari Series second season' 😁
Ooooohhhh ok.....
Apr 29, 2018 6:40 AM

Aug 2012
Ghoul_Keeper said:
silent_knight98 said:
Ooooohhhh ok.....
Why are you guys talking about that here in a SnK thread..
Apr 29, 2018 11:50 AM

May 2017
GoldNautilus said:
I know it’s pre-animated, but the animation in this pv looks way better than anything in s2. I really hope the producers stop fucking around and give this season the budget and manpower it requires. S2 was a shitshow in many respects, but especially visually. It somehow looked worse than s1, even though s1 came out 4 years earlier.

what did you smoke
Apr 29, 2018 2:57 PM

Oct 2017
Looks great, hope the Uprising arc is realy improved in the anime
Apr 30, 2018 12:08 AM
Sep 2017
sim0n2170 said:
Ghoul_Keeper said:
Ooooohhhh ok.....
Why are you guys talking about that here in a SnK thread..
Oh yah man.....u an aot fan ?
Apr 30, 2018 10:46 AM

Jan 2016
shayed__ said:
GoldNautilus said:
I know it’s pre-animated, but the animation in this pv looks way better than anything in s2. I really hope the producers stop fucking around and give this season the budget and manpower it requires. S2 was a shitshow in many respects, but especially visually. It somehow looked worse than s1, even though s1 came out 4 years earlier.

what did you smoke

Crack laced with heroin, not that it’s any of your business.

But even if people do think that aot2 had better production values, imo the cinematography was really bland and mediocre compared to Araki’s. And I still like it, the story is about as good as always, I just think it’s visuals are lacking. Like, how fucking jarring to have the colossal titan in cgi when it had been traditionally animated before, it completely takes me out of the show, not to mention it’s ugly and sticks out like a sore thumb.
Apr 30, 2018 10:51 AM

May 2017
GoldNautilus said:
shayed__ said:

what did you smoke

Crack laced with heroin, not that it’s any of your business.

But even if people do think that aot2 had better production values, imo the cinematography was really bland and mediocre compared to Araki’s. And I still like it, the story is about as good as always, I just think it’s visuals are lacking. Like, how fucking jarring to have the colossal titan in cgi when it had been traditionally animated before, it completely takes me out of the show, not to mention it’s ugly and sticks out like a sore thumb.

agreed with the cgi colossal it was ugly af but the rest was pretty good imo
Apr 30, 2018 3:54 PM
Apr 2015
will this season cover only the uprising arc or will it cover Return to Shiganshina arc too?
Apr 30, 2018 8:15 PM

Aug 2012
tango_167 said:
will this season cover only the uprising arc or will it cover Return to Shiganshina arc too?
It will cover both
May 1, 2018 12:49 PM
Jul 2018
Wew, just saw the PV in my rec. list on youtube and damn, DAMN, that looked good! Can't wait to see S3.
May 11, 2018 9:15 AM

Nov 2015
keragamming said:
I honestly gave up on this being 2 cour, so happy I was wrong!

@Z4k @Fappa

I like how you too act like you work at the studio, if they did not think they could manage doing 24 episode, they would not have in the first place, they can get help from another studio, not because that studio is gone means its all on them.

Also people keep on talking about season 1 being a mess, but it still looks amazing to me, and I didn't even notice the reuse scenes and production error until someone pointed it out or rewatching the series.

If season 3 is like season 1, I have no problem with that.

They're talking about the TV version. The reuse of scenes wasn't the problem, it was unfinished drawings and animation, and even missing animation. It was a disaster. Though luckily everything got fixed in the Blu-ray. While I do think S3 will have production challenges, I still think it'll be better than S1 but not as good as S2.
May 11, 2018 4:01 PM
Apr 2018
Is attack on titan movie 3 out or not yet??
May 12, 2018 4:25 AM

Aug 2012
Akattee99 said:
I'm guessing you're talking about Season 2 recap movie. Out on Blu-Ray? Not yet
May 12, 2018 10:33 AM

Nov 2015
sim0n2170 said:
Akattee99 said:
I'm guessing you're talking about Season 2 recap movie. Out on Blu-Ray? Not yet

It will get released on June 27th and then probably get uploaded one week or two after that.
May 20, 2018 12:20 PM
May 2017
Metal_Ice786 said:
keragamming said:
I honestly gave up on this being 2 cour, so happy I was wrong!

@Z4k @Fappa

I like how you too act like you work at the studio, if they did not think they could manage doing 24 episode, they would not have in the first place, they can get help from another studio, not because that studio is gone means its all on them.

Also people keep on talking about season 1 being a mess, but it still looks amazing to me, and I didn't even notice the reuse scenes and production error until someone pointed it out or rewatching the series.

If season 3 is like season 1, I have no problem with that.

They're talking about the TV version. The reuse of scenes wasn't the problem, it was unfinished drawings and animation, and even missing animation. It was a disaster. Though luckily everything got fixed in the Blu-ray. While I do think S3 will have production challenges, I still think it'll be better than S1 but not as good as S2.

Yeah now that Studio Wanpack is gone, Wit Studio is gonna have a big challenge in making a consistent animation in S3 (expect a certain titan in C.G. and a lot of still frames), its just a matter of how much the quality will go down especially with all the shows they had this year.
I really hope the animators won't pass out from overworking
May 20, 2018 4:06 PM

Nov 2015
Edylson said:
Metal_Ice786 said:

Yeah now that Studio Wanpack is gone, Wit Studio is gonna have a big challenge in making a consistent animation in S3 (expect a certain titan in C.G. and a lot of still frames), its just a matter of how much the quality will go down especially with all the shows they had this year.
I really hope the animators won't pass out from overworking

Though they probably still can outsource to others. About the still frames, that was mostly an exception in S2 since the characters were constantly running in the middle of a Titan field with lots of horses and Titans, so they decided in advance to hold back on the production for that. This time I hope they have the balls to let things look bad in the TV version and then fix everything in the BD version, like in S1.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sapewloth - Aug 8, 2018

117 by Adrian610 »»
Apr 8, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2018

443 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2018

243 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2018

214 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2018

188 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.