Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 25, 2018 3:58 PM

Dec 2014

We'd like to know more about you!
For example, when did you stard watching animes/reading mangas.?
What are your favorite pairings?
Do you prefer Shojo Ai or Shonen Ai?

KonoDioDakedaJun 5, 2019 6:19 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 26, 2018 11:27 AM

Nov 2015
Hi Hi~
Shira desu! From France, 23y old. Got a bad english level but don't blame me.. :'( Studying japanese at universiy, no job yet.
Mainly like anime, sleeping, japan and Seiyuu!
I don't remember exactly when I started watching animu... probably arround my 16/17y.
I don't have a favorite pairings~ and I prefer Shojo Ai !
I'm never good to introduce myself so... Yoroshiku onegaishimasuuu!
Apr 26, 2018 5:40 PM

Dec 2014
Heyoo o/
I'm KonoDioDakeda (abridged Kono, or Dio, as you like~)
I'm a French NEET of 21yo, trying to figure out his future.

I stumbled upon this manga hell on 2010 with Death Note and Junjou Romantica (quite the begining huh?).
It was also the begining of my life as a fudanshi u_u

I'm quite fond of seiyuus, and BL.
I spend way too much time searching for good seiyuu pairings to listen to~

Glad to meet you~
Apr 26, 2018 6:06 PM

Jan 2015
Hello (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`) ♡
Reina desu but some of my lovely friends call me Reinachi and Reinabanana.
I'm 23 years old and from Thailand. Like Dio, I'm trying to figure out my future as well...
My hobbies are watching anime, reading novels, suffering in gacha hell games, and GFXs.
I like both yaoi and yuri but I prefer yuri more cause of bewbs and butts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- - - - -

「 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 」
ғ ᴏ ʀ ᴜ ᴍ s ᴇ ᴛ ʙ ʏ ᴋ ᴏ ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ɪ
- - - - -
Apr 27, 2018 2:53 AM

Jan 2016
BOOYA ! *slaps the peach*
I'm Bunny aka Booneh or Booneh (depends if you like Boobie sama or not)
20yo little bretzel who's trying to roll her way in this hard thing we call life (ఠ్ఠ ˓̭ ఠ్ఠ)
I usually spend my time watching anime, reading manga, playing games and GFx when
I'm not working :KEK: and have an unhealthy obsession with bishies, sports anime
and idols. Don't look at me weirdly I know you all do !!!! *scream in her pillow*
I don't really have a preference between Yaoi and Yuri, I love everything ♡(ŐωŐ人)
So brings peaches and melons !!

See you around ꒰˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩๑꒱♡

Apr 27, 2018 3:04 AM

Jan 2015
P.S. @Bunnyama is my waifu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- - - - -

「 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 」
- - - - -
Apr 27, 2018 4:28 AM

Jan 2016
Important post : Oya @Reinasaurus is waifu bae (°// ͜ʖ//°)

May 4, 2018 7:02 AM

Sep 2016
Hi my name is Taran, I am just here for Yuri, on Shira recommendation. I am 20 year old aquarius, born in the year of tiger. I hope I have a good time with you all here!!!
May 14, 2018 7:04 AM

Nov 2016

I am bad with introductions, so don't mind me
I am Ann, people around mostly know me as Amaris and Belial. I am 23 years old student in the process of graduating. I am coming from a place in the middle of nowhere, probably not many have heard about it. I have been watching anime (Pokemon, Dragonball, Digimon, Yugi-oh, etc) when I was a little kid, but rediscovered it recently at the age of 21 while watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Death Note and Hellsing on study breaks with colleagues. I like Yaoi and Shounen Ai, as I am not a big fan of Yuri/Shoujo Ai probably because I have never tried it.
If you're still reading my boring introduction then thank you
May 14, 2018 10:20 AM
Mar 2018
Hello~

Just an average Canadian here who loves wholesome shoujo ai and shounen ai. Started watching anime when I was maybe 9? Sailor Moon got me into shoujo ai so...

Favourite pairings would probably be (atleast the non-cannon/hinted ones)

Fun fact (I guess): Every character I've ever made on Stardew Valley has been gay/lesbian~
May 16, 2018 6:28 PM

Dec 2014

✩ H E L L O _ T H E R E ✩
Hey~ The name's Maze. Living in the country with 7,641 islands in it :D Turning 0980789 this third of August (yay ToT). Favorite color is pink.. and black ♥ My first finished anime was Noragami way back summer 2014 which brought me to anime life. First finished manga was Ao Haru Ride ♥ Though I'm not that into reading stuffs 'cause I'm lazy af but shoujo manga is life :p Currently in my second year of college, hopefully aims to graduate and get a decent job. I'm actually not into games and stuffs (idk why) so I find myself pretty boring lol. I'm fond of listening to different music (heavy metal the least xd) 'cause music is my only escape. More info about me just visit the links below ^^
May 16, 2018 7:58 PM

Jan 2015
@Maze Sasuga Mazecchi... what a fancy intro ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- - - - -

「 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 」
- - - - -
Sep 14, 2018 6:58 PM

Apr 2017
hye,

__yukisama2525 desu.

thank you for the invitation @KonoDioDakeda ...

😊

✧⭐️✧⭐️✧
S l i p s ⭐️✧
C a r d D e l i v e r y ⭐️✧
✧⭐️✧⭐️✧✧⭐️✧⭐️✧

Nov 17, 2018 3:47 AM

Sep 2017
Maybe this club became inactive , but i will introduce myself still : I'm Zarc , 25 years old frenchy boy ! If you want more information about me , just check my profile and you will find your happiness ( or not )

Jan 18, 2019 8:28 AM

Apr 2015
Hiya, I just got invited into the club today so I thought it was worth writing up an introduction. I'm Vocalist2D but you can just call me Voca. I'm a weird fujoshi from England. I like both shounen ai and shoujo ai, but preferring shounen ai. I don't have a favourite anime in particular but I really like Hamatora, Soul Eater, One Piece and Hitorijime My Hero. My favourite pairing is Sanji x Zoro. I also like pink a lot, if it wasn't obvious by colour I chose to write in.
May 9, 2021 1:45 AM
Jul 2018
Hi, my name is Emrys, you can call me Waves if you want to. I'm a 27 y/o woman from Romania, I've been an anime fan for more than 15 years now.

When did you start watching anime/reading manga?
First anime I've ever seen was before year 2004 with Cardcaptor Sakura, Dragon Ball Z and Digimon Adventure. At the time I didn't know they were called anime and I don't remember which of them was my first anime, but they're all good so it doesn't really matter.
What are your favorite pairings?
I have quite a few pairings, refer to this blog entry for them, though some might be removed from the list without any notice.
Currently actively shipping 6918, SNS, OBKK, NobaMaki, Catradora, Bubbline, HaruMichi.
Do you prefer Shoujo Ai or Shonen Ai?
I prefer reading yuri manga/manhwa/manhua and my favorite yuri anime is Yagate Kimi ni Naru.

Nice to meet y'all!
removed-userMay 9, 2021 1:55 AM
Dec 26, 2022 6:09 AM

Apr 2018
Hello! My name is Cheyanne and I just joined this club from AWC for the genre roulette! I began giving my life to anime in 2017 thanks to My Hero Academia and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I then dove into the world of manga in 2018 when I realized that was likely the only way I would ever get to know the end of Noragami. There are soooo many pairings that make me smile way too much, but if I had to choose I would say my absolute favorite is Yato & Hiyori. When it comes to preferences for Shojo Ai or Shonen Ai, I don't have one at this moment in time. I haven't watched any Shojo Ai yet, but I stumbled upon Given recently and really enjoyed it! It's nice to meet everyone and I hope you all have a very happy new year! (=

Yatoite
★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝒟𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 ★⡀.•☆•.★
May Our Fates Intertwine
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anime Theme Roulette {Combat Sports+Video Game} ( 1 2 3 )

SukiiFu - Mar 25

110 by jaeo_k »»
Apr 22, 6:24 PM

» [CLOSED] Anime Theme Roulette {Adult Cast} ( 1 2 3 )

SukiiFu - Oct 26, 2023

144 by SheyCroix »»
Apr 1, 6:54 PM

» [CLOSED] Anime Theme Roulette {Anthropomorphic} ( 1 2 3 )

SukiiFu - Nov 27, 2023

126 by SheyCroix »»
Apr 1, 6:41 PM

» [CLOSED] Anime Theme Roulette {Award Winning} ( 1 2 3 )

SukiiFu - Dec 24, 2023

148 by SheyCroix »»
Apr 1, 6:32 PM

» [CLOSED] Anime Theme Roulette {BL+GL} ( 1 2 3 )

SukiiFu - Jan 28

140 by SheyCroix »»
Apr 1, 6:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.