Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 4 Discussion

Apr 29, 2018 9:14 AM

pretty good ep i love Juzo

Apr 29, 2018 12:02 PM

I don't remember/know most of characters. It's 4th episode and I'm lost as it was 1st.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Apr 29, 2018 2:40 PM

Legit liked Root A more than this. The animation is so cheap it's unbelievable, the pacing is just killing it for me. I have to drop it before it's too late. Don't want the anime to ruin the manga for me.

4/10 DROPPED GOODBYE

Apr 29, 2018 6:54 PM

Wait, was TG always this PG-13? Where's my juicy gore? :(

Eh, it was fine, other than I have no idea what the heck is going on lol. That auction felt like something out of Kuroshitsuji. Such a shame that Uta didn't show his face!

Apr 30, 2018 6:08 AM
Auction time!!! hahaha.... Big Madamme sure likes to have that one eye ghoul on her that she even bet 200 million dollar on it..

Anyways i like the episode as a whole, its action pack and CCG sure are having a hard time beating those AOGIRI group..

Apr 30, 2018 12:27 PM
VladP said:
Legit liked Root A more than this. The animation is so cheap it's unbelievable, the pacing is just killing it for me. I have to drop it before it's too late. Don't want the anime to ruin the manga for me.

4/10 DROPPED GOODBYE
The fact that you say you liked Root A and that the pacing is killing it for you yet the pacing in root a was god damn horrible and worse

May 3, 2018 7:22 AM

Never said i liked root A, i only said that i liked it more than :re. Both are horrible, but at least root A didn't have a rick and morty level of animation.
Modified by VladP, May 3, 2018 11:50 AM

May 6, 2018 8:36 AM

A bit of action at least...

I thought the old dude was the owl... been a while though...

May 9, 2018 8:54 AM

That was a lot blood shed. It seems like everyone just died. That's what you get for getting your guard down. :P That should be a anime rule, shouldn't it.

Oh well, at least I liked the doll man. He were quite nice killing people with only kitchen knives. xD He really looks good with black hair. I am glad they changed it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 9, 2018 8:57 AM

FrozenRaider said:
I don't remember/know most of characters. It's 4th episode and I'm lost as it was 1st.

You are not the only one, pal. I do remember Hinami though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 9, 2018 8:59 AM

crystal-frost said:
Gabbatek said:
very good adaption from the manga, everyone who is complaining obviously do not understand how big this arc is and how many episodes that are being released in this season.

You should watch this as an anime, like all anime's coming from manga not everything can be adapted.
Naruto and Boruto beg to differ. Not only all the contents got adapted, but the anime versions are also full with bunch of filler episodes. Isn't it so confusing seeing them extracting the franchise as much as possible while they are doing the complete opposite treatment to a much shorter series like Tokyo Ghoul?

Then again, Tokyo Ghoul aren't so popular as Naruto/Boruto. That's why they put a lot more work in Boruto than this. Money controls everything, unfortunately. ^^
It's just weird that OP have such bad animation. Let's not talk about the pace. At least the OSTs are quite good.

May 12, 2018 9:46 AM

I haven't read any of the manga yet so it's harder for me to catch up and recognize all these new characters. I remember Uta, of course. I think I may need to rewatch the first two series again AND read the manga to recognize everyone. I am appreciating the quinques.

Juzo looks so fucking hot as a girl, I kinda get the fetish with dressing up guys in women's clothing. He's cuter than Toru in a dress.

I don't understand Torso's obsession with Toru though? It's been a while since I last saw this so I'm a little rusty.

Animation is inconsistent and the movement is not smooth but I am enjoying the action scenes so far.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

May 14, 2018 10:59 PM
Pretty freaking good... I should've prepared myself for Takizawa though. When he says "jam", it's honestly hilarious.

Nov 18, 2018 5:39 PM

I laugh every time I hear they are after a ghoul named "Nutcracker"... xD

Btw. Akira with Kureo's smirk looks worse than her father, but this smile suits her as well. Good to see that kind of small details.

Jan 10, 1:20 PM

Mutsuki is going through so many shits already (At least to her standard). Being bought, chained, and being the targets of a couple of psychos.

Damn, Juuzo's leg was replaced with a weaponized prosthetic from his injury? That's cool, especially how he used that to make his entrance to the auction.

I can barely remember Takizawa, but damn has he become one crazy bastard!

I can clearly see how this auction fight has been downplayed in terms of violence and gore even without reading the manga... It's a shame

Jan 29, 6:16 AM

Wait, isnt that Uta?
I specifically remember his tattoo's and his earrings, though it has been 2 years ...

Hmm, freshly picked pineapple!

Mar 5, 10:52 AM

Damn, Juzo should've wore that outfit longer. It suits him more than his usual attire.

I'm definitely reading the manga after this and the second season... things are getting too fast and slightly confusing for me.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]