Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 21, 2018 9:08 AM

Jun 2017
Best episode yet 5\5..
Apr 21, 2018 9:08 AM

Nov 2007
shanimebib said:
Expect 002 and 016 to be reunited in this episode. :)

Basically what I said after watching the PV. Ah that predictability. Haven't seen the episode yet. Since I have an FA Cup Semifinal at Wembley to follow, I will catch up on this episode much later.

Btw, I hope those retards now send out love letters to the animators/staff and whoever they had insulted. Of course MAL is not free from those toxic fanatics either. Bunch of plebs.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 21, 2018 9:11 AM

Sep 2017
Best episode yet.

Loved the ending..I am crying.

OMG

5/5

ボールルームダンサー
Apr 21, 2018 9:16 AM
Mar 2010
I knew there was gonna be a satisfying conclusion to what we got in the last episode. This was great!
Apr 21, 2018 9:17 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I bet people are gonna say that they wrote this episode after last week's backlash, even though an anime episode goes through roughly 3+ months worth of production XD

Whatever, I'm just here for my mecha action. Couldn't care less about the romance in the series :P
Apr 21, 2018 9:19 AM
Sep 2016
Ichigo does not deserve Goro (unless they die , they'll end up together), GORO mvp best Bro
Apr 21, 2018 9:24 AM

Jun 2012
i dont get this anime

every other episode is garbage but every episode other than those is fucking amazing

holy shit what a good fucking episode
Apr 21, 2018 9:27 AM

Sep 2013
Well, finally the one true pairing is finalized.
Apr 21, 2018 9:27 AM
Jun 2016
Stupid bitch Ichigo, I hope you die as soon as possible. Fuckin' whore that serves you right. Brainwashed by 002 and open communication confession.

And poor Goro, my man. Someone find him a nice girl please.
asuna_gApr 21, 2018 9:30 AM
Apr 21, 2018 9:29 AM

Jul 2017
Nice ep, although I wonder how much of the recent harassment impacted the direction of this episode

Angel942 said:
In 16 hiro start ribellion with 02! Ep 16 code 016

Yea I was thinking the same. Actually thought it was gonna happen way sooner in a lot of eps
Short_CircutApr 21, 2018 9:39 AM
Apr 21, 2018 9:30 AM

Mar 2015
Yes! Another good episode.

Hiro got his act together. Well done.

"Cut the comms!" lol
The sword that takes life gives life
Apr 21, 2018 9:32 AM
Jul 2012
Lol I swear Zero Two fanboys are toxic. She even admits her own faults yet people defend everything she does. But anyways good episode and it's nice to see that the squad actually worked really good together without Zero Two but overwhelming numbers made it obvious they needed a monster like Zero Two in their group. Also I really hope Ichigo and Zero Two can finally get along those two are really the ones who keep causing all the problems in the group.
Apr 21, 2018 9:33 AM
May 2015
phenomenal episode, one of the best Trigger has ever done.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2018 9:33 AM

Dec 2017
"#bitchigo" , "ichigo needs to die", "fucking bitch die die die ichigo", "ichigo is a thot"

Apr 21, 2018 9:35 AM

Apr 2014
Is everyone happy now? Jesus fucking Christ it was like the last episode was the final episode or something when all of ya'll already knew this was coming.
MiiyoSonApr 21, 2018 9:43 AM
Apr 21, 2018 9:36 AM
Feb 2017
Where are all Ichigo Haters ? She is the one who Got them Back So all Of STFU . Just Go and find something useful to do instead of insulting the anime staff and threatening them.
Feb 2018
Man I told yall they'd be getting back together really quickly.
Nov 2017
Short_Circut said:
Nice ep, although I wonder how much of the recent harassment impacted the direction of this episode
episodes productions are like 3 months before they air . The backlash didn’t affect this episode . Everything is always planned , they don’t just make stuff up on the fly .
Apr 21, 2018 9:38 AM
May 2015
so much better than Eva honestly
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2018 9:38 AM

Jul 2017
MonkeyDJasper said:
Short_Circut said:
episodes productions are like 3 months before they air . The backlash didn’t affect this episode . Everything is always planned , they don’t just make stuff up on the fly .

Oh ok then that's good to hear
Apr 21, 2018 9:39 AM
Mar 2018
Stark700 said:
Meanwhile, Hiro is in a weird position after Ichigo's confession from before. Ichigo still has a lot on her mind too I'm guessing.

Of course everyone has something still on their mind. if everyone or anyone would've spoken their mind then there wouldn't be any drama left and the show needed just 12 episodes...
Apr 21, 2018 9:40 AM
Jul 2017
Is nobody going to talk about the human things in the klaxosaurus core?

Sep 2013
How ironic that he's called Alpha

Feb 2017
Jakerams said:
Lol I swear Zero Two fanboys are toxic. She even admits her own faults yet people defend everything she does. But anyways good episode and it's nice to see that the squad actually worked really good together without Zero Two but overwhelming numbers made it obvious they needed a monster like Zero Two in their group. Also I really hope Ichigo and Zero Two can finally get along those two are really the ones who keep causing all the problems in the group.
I totally Agree with first 2 sentences and have been saying them since the last episode 👌🏻

Jul 2014
As expected people are praising the show just because of Zero Two and Hiro had a romantic scene, you people would accept anything when it comes to ship, hell this ep coulda been just Hiro and 02 kissing for 24mints and you'll all still say *ITS THE BEST EP, 02 X Hiro OMG SHUSHU ME SO HAPPY FOR THEM* *gag*

That being said I knew the massive staff list would not disappoint, this was a really heavy fight ep, the effects and choreography were great, and I knew those yellow like tubes inside the cores were humans! these adults really did a number on their world, now the final boss A.K.A those adults are gonna get it.
Apr 21, 2018 9:42 AM

Mar 2016
This part

So, it's confirmed, klauxosaurs were humans
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Apr 21, 2018 9:43 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Quite the large scale battle. Man that super class is huge. Protocol 32 though was brutal. Hiro's dash to reach Zero though sure was brave and daring but man risky as hell. But it was nice he realised how important she was to him. The brief cat fight between Ichigo and Zero though was brief but showed Ichigo's willingness to help Zero. The reunion between Zero and Hiro sure was heartwarming and intense. A strong episode that showed just how much the squad has improved their teamwork and skills in combat. Its nice that Ichigo finally realises just deep a bond Hiro has with zero and let them reunite. Its nice that both remember each other now and are more honest with their feelings. Looks like this episode was a turning point in more ways than one. Its nice to see Zero and Hiro back together.
Apr 21, 2018 9:43 AM
Nov 2015
how the fuck are there people rating this show a 1 this is a fucking masterpiece so far

also how the fuck is the romance tag not on this????
Apr 21, 2018 9:44 AM

Dec 2014
I feel like this series could have been something really great but it's just pulled down unnecessarily by all the forced drama and resolutions.

I don't really get what they're trying to do with this series. On a scale from Evangelion to Gurren Lagann, they're stuck somewhere in the middle and don't really know what they wanna do with the series, leading to the forced crappy drama and resolution.
Sure this episode was good because it resolved the annoying stuff that happened last week but it begs the question of why even do it in the first place. I mean with a large scale battle like this, fighting against this unknown foe, the scheming elites, the actual truth of the world/setting and even just the character writing and themes. There's so much that they could've done but somehow everything just eventually devolves into crappy drama and resolution. I'm not disappointed with the episode, I'm just sad that this series could've been so much more than what it currently is.

Well that aside, I'm glad Zero Two and Hiro got back together and I'm glad that they recognized their feelings for each other, as corny as that scene was it was still good. :P

Oh yeah, Goro is best bro.

Art and Animation were fantastic, some really stunning shots and really impressive animation they pulled off here.
Cliffhanger end. :o

I'd say I'm interested in the direction the series will take but I think we all know what's gonna happen.
Lelouch0202Apr 21, 2018 9:51 AM
Apr 21, 2018 9:45 AM
Jul 2015
Guys, even the Japanese Franxx viewers are calling Bitchigo, Bitchigo-chan >> http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/126479

I guess the anime community should stick with calling her Bitchigo, OK ? ; )
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Apr 21, 2018 9:46 AM
Jan 2018
Short_Circut said:

Angel942 said:

Yea I was thinking the same. Actually thought it was gonna happen way sooner in a lot or eps

Honestly I don't think they changed anything. That one Trigger rep (can't remember their name) did say to look forward to episode 15. Besides, I don't think they could change something like that so quick and not have art issues with the animation.

Also, could we please recognize Goro as the MVP and voice of reason for this episode?
Apr 21, 2018 9:47 AM

Jun 2015
Hiro and Zero Two are finally back together again, thanks to Goro. He's amazing. Their mecha looks different now and they kissed, which I don't care about. The action was pretty good. That ending though...that is a very huge hand. I still don't like Bitchigo *puke*.
Apr 21, 2018 9:48 AM
Dec 2016
Short_Circut said:

Angel942 said:

Yea I was thinking the same. Actually thought it was gonna happen way sooner in a lot of eps

None of this episode was affected by the dumb asses from last week, this episode was almost done by last week.
Mar 2018
KingKatsura said:

That kinda disgraces Little Witch Academia and Kill La Kill. Besides is Trigger even that much involved in this show, artistically speaking? They are listed as one of the studios, but not the producers...
Oct 2017
I dont care what others say. Ichigo is still the worst

Sep 2015
OmGpOwNs1 said:
Is nobody going to talk about the human things in the klaxosaurus core?

Either klaxosaurs are mutated humans or humans are baby klaxosaurs. Either way, Hiro and Zero Two should high tail it and leave ASAP bc those humans probably aren't worth protecting.
Apr 21, 2018 9:49 AM

Nov 2016
Just came here to say:

DARLING IN THE CUUUUUCCKKKKKZZZZZ !!!!
Apr 21, 2018 9:50 AM
Mar 2018
cupc said:
How ironic that he's called Alpha

is this the gay one I predicted in another thread before? because it looks like two dudes to me, plus I get a strong Eva vibe here
Apr 21, 2018 9:50 AM

Oct 2015
-Stray said:
As expected people are praising the show just because of Zero Two and Hiro had a romantic scene, you people would accept anything when it comes to ship, hell this ep coulda been just Hiro and 02 kissing for 24mints and you'll all still say *ITS THE BEST EP, 02 X Hiro OMG SHUSHU ME SO HAPPY FOR THEM* *gag*

That being said I knew the massive staff list would not disappoint, this was a really heavy fight ep, the effects and choreography were great, and I knew those yellow like tubes inside the cores were humans! these adults really did a number on their world, now the final boss A.K.A those adults are gonna get it.

haha, their lost their own shit in last week. This episode will healing their emotion again . And as you said , we are going to real plot now .

Apr 21, 2018 9:51 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
No need to say that this was fuckin inredible.

Gonna put out the real questions here for the plot.

- Nine's have reversed positions in the robots, why?
- The cores have human shaped forms.
- Suspicious back-up was mentioned by the big guys.
- HUMOUNGOUS FUCKIN HAND APPEARS!
May 2013
Awesome episode after all but I still hate the fact that they completely skipped the fact that Goro was eavesdropping on Ichigo last episode. Pretty disappointing. Now it just seems like he doesn't care that much but is still on Hiro's side. I am looking forward for the next episode and hope that we will get some background information in regard of the Kyoryuu (I still don't get why the english sub uses a shitty neologism after all)
Oct 2017
Imohammed206 said:
Where are all Ichigo Haters ? She is the one who Got them Back So all Of STFU . Just Go and find something useful to do instead of insulting the anime staff and threatening them.

Yeah, after unfairly seperating them. Girl's gotta repent for her shitty actions

Nov 2009
Good redemption from previous episode. Now all the salt can stop. It's nice to see we are back to action after all those corny teenage drama. 5/5.
'America is a stolen country'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM8WZ0ztMuc

Zapredon said:
It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.

Totally agree!

Apr 2008
Pathetic attempt at writing. No stakes, no emotional engagement, no consistency.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Apr 21, 2018 9:52 AM

Sep 2012
Ep was rushed tbh. Couldnt enjoy that much.

Well at least ep 14 meltdown is ended so thats something.
May 2015
DonTrumpolino said:
KingKatsura said:

That kinda disgraces Little Witch Academia and Kill La Kill. Besides is Trigger even that much involved in this show, artistically speaking? They are listed as one of the studios, but not the producers...
i love both those shows but that doesn't affect my statement. they are the creative lead behind the show
May 2015
ZingFreelancer said:
Pathetic attempt at writing. No stakes, no emotional engagement, no consistency.
pathetic attempt at posting but here is your first quote
Apr 21, 2018 9:53 AM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
Now that is the fucking reunion we needed in the last episode. I will admit, I was on the verge of tears and I'm so glad that I didn't have to wait for several episodes for those two to get their feelings across. Everything about their reunion was perfect. Understanding each other's past, forgiving each other for their mistakes, expressing their love, the evolution of Strelizia and the kiss we all wanted (unlike the kiss from the last episode). All I want now from those two is to be super cutesy and adorable all the time.

Also, hands down, Goro is best man. We love you and I'm sorry you have to deal with Ichigo as your partner. I think most of the community here can agree on that and I find myself glad that Hiro's feelings weren't affected by Ichigo's actions previously, and still aimed to be with Zero Two as much as before. Now can Ichigo move on and realize how great of a guy Goro has been to her?

I'm quite surprised no one died as I think most people expected it since there has been, especially with Kokoro, a few death flags hinted earlier in the series. Although the fight is still ongoing I believe, so that may come in the next few weeks as the writers probably just wanted to focus down on Zero Two and Hiro.
Apr 21, 2018 9:55 AM

Feb 2018
come on... the true mvps are the parasites of plantation 26
Apr 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Jun 2014
It's clear as day that this show works much better when it focuses more on action and less on romance. The romantic stuff, I couldn't care less about, but when we get action like this, it's absolutely great to watch.

I did like Hiro and Zero Two's reunion though. That was nice. Now hopefully this steers away from the romance as we go forward.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

364 by SuperJohnDoe »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

640 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Yesterday, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

282 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 21, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2018

597 by akiramado19 »»
Apr 17, 9:34 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

328 by Aazoka »»
Apr 6, 10:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.