Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 20, 2018 3:13 PM

Aug 2017
Ericonator said:
More like why people overrate anime.
Art and basic action: (good looking animes mostly gives viwers a pozitive bias)(active animes suck viewers in the anime easily and It's not hard to do theese.(money)
Some people underrate anime because a part annoyed them(some anime watchers). which I don't get it.
Ignoramus-Apr 20, 2018 3:17 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ _Open to criticism._ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 20, 2018 7:18 PM

Feb 2013
I still don't understand why people find Zero Two appealing.

The anime itself is, below average. I doubt my score of 4/10 will change by the time it's over. It's watchable, nothing more.

If anything, franxx is overrated.
Apr 20, 2018 7:26 PM

Nov 2009
LOL! Nice bait. Darling in the Franxx writing has been completely shit since episode 1. Episode 14 only make it worse. Force corny teen drama.
'America is a stolen country'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM8WZ0ztMuc

Zapredon said:
It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.

Totally agree!

Apr 20, 2018 7:29 PM

Nov 2017
bitchassdarius said:
i just finished darling in the franxx ep.14 and... damn i was blown away by how good the characters interact with wach other. so i went to check the mal page for darling and i saw it had only a 8.05... now... im not saying thats a bad score. in fact its a decent score. but i think the writing and the art are so good that its score should be like around 8.50 (i personally gav eit a 10) then i looked at the stats and over 600 people rated it a 1... like wtf the show isnt even over. like how can u know if it will be that bad??? most likely these haters dropped the show so they didnt even know it gets really good halfway (ep.13 made me cryyyy Dx)

so my purpose of this thread is wondering.... do u underrate a show u hate to make th score lower on purpose???
i never underrated an anime whatsoever. I respect them also if something doesn't fit my taste i droped it but i dont rate it nor i discuss about it.
THERE EXIST IN THIS WORLD SOMETHING NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN
IT'S GENTLE SO VERY SWEET
THE GLIMPSES IS ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE A PERSON CRAVE IT
THAT'S WHY IT'S NEVER BEEN SEEN
THAT'S WHY THE WORLD HAS KEPT HIDDEN
MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN
BUT ONE DAY, IT WILL BE FOUND

BY THE PERSON WHO IS MEANT TO FIND IT. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT WORKS.
"

Apr 20, 2018 7:37 PM

Nov 2017
Also i think by some bushit,lowly scumbags low ratings and criticizing can't do anything as the show is doing fine in japan n there are a lot of fans across the worrld alsodoing fine in paid streaming sites. Just some people are mad over ichigo and i think it will be fine by next one or two ep.
THERE EXIST IN THIS WORLD SOMETHING NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN
IT'S GENTLE SO VERY SWEET
THE GLIMPSES IS ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE A PERSON CRAVE IT
THAT'S WHY IT'S NEVER BEEN SEEN
THAT'S WHY THE WORLD HAS KEPT HIDDEN
MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN
BUT ONE DAY, IT WILL BE FOUND

BY THE PERSON WHO IS MEANT TO FIND IT. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT WORKS.
"

Apr 20, 2018 11:16 PM
Apr 2016
bitchassdarius said:
Striker-3649 said:
@bitchassbarius what kind of logic are you applying? People are rating that shit 1 because they are mad at ichigo? Just because you like zero two and dislike ichogo doesnt mean other people's opinion will be the same, that anime deserves something 7.8-7.9 and it wil get there real fast.

ichigo is a bitch and unlikeable so people hate her but they are confusing the whole show with her
nah! zero two is a bitch and unlikable so people hate her but they are confusing the whole shitty show with her thats it.
Apr 21, 2018 6:21 AM
Oct 2017
Striker-3649 said:
bitchassdarius said:

ichigo is a bitch and unlikeable so people hate her but they are confusing the whole show with her
nah! zero two is a bitch and unlikable so people hate her but they are confusing the whole shitty show with her thats it.

did u see ep.13? they really humanized her and the storyboard was by noriko takao who did great work with such as k-on, clannad, and haruhi suzumiya
Apr 21, 2018 6:24 AM

Jan 2015
Any score above 6 is a good score, dude.
Apr 21, 2018 6:28 AM

Jul 2015
Status_Effect said:

By Mal users standards even 7 is a low score
Apr 21, 2018 6:30 AM
Oct 2017
i hope after today ep.15, the score will jump up to 8.10. i cant believe steins gate 0 is over 9, that shows isnt even good
Apr 21, 2018 6:36 AM

Jul 2015
anime rated 8 is underrating??
maybe mal should switch to like/dislike
much simplr than 10 star
Apr 21, 2018 6:38 AM

Jul 2015
bitchassdarius said:
i hope after today ep.15, the score will jump up to 8.10. i cant believe steins gate 0 is over 9, that shows isnt even good

Don't worry after mc end up with 02
everyone will rate it 10
Apr 21, 2018 6:59 AM

Jan 2015
tragedydesu said:
Status_Effect said:

By Mal users standards even 7 is a low score

NEETs don't understand number value.

Go figure.
Apr 21, 2018 7:04 AM
Apr 2016
bitchassdarius said:
Striker-3649 said:

did u see ep.13? they really humanized her and the storyboard was by noriko takao who did great work with such as k-on, clannad, and haruhi suzumiya
bitchassdarius said:
Striker-3649 said:

You know what? I simply cudnt care less, imo its a shitty anime and does not deserve more than 8, i dont care about all the characters either. Its just i dont like zero two as well as the shitty mc. So no matter what you say my opinion wont change 😉
Apr 21, 2018 7:06 AM
Oct 2017
Striker-3649 said:
bitchassdarius said:

bitchassdarius said:

You know what? I simply cudnt care less, imo its a shitty anime and does not deserve more than 8, i dont care about all the characters either. Its just i dont like zero two as well as the shitty mc. So no matter what you say my opinion wont change 😉

that means u are just a irrational hater
Apr 21, 2018 7:19 AM

Nov 2014
Nah. Unless there's a specific reason that holds a certain group of people from rating an anime (like it being a sequel or long enough such that early droppers' ratings wouldn't count), chances are that it deserves that rating.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Apr 21, 2018 7:25 AM

May 2016
Hm... there are many cases as to how.
Most of them i know of are,

Character likes dislikes.
Art style.
Story setups.
Genre.
Some just do it for the sake of it.

Apr 21, 2018 7:29 AM
Apr 2016
bitchassdarius said:
Striker-3649 said:

that means u are just a irrational hater
You can say that again! You can see on my MAL profile i am a mainstream anime watcher, so other shows are just close to pathetic to me lol.
Apr 21, 2018 7:33 AM

Aug 2017
As there are people who love those shows that are in the top 10 on MAL there are will be people who will disagree with that just like how you said i cant believe steins gate 0 is over 9, that shows isnt even good just like how you are not obligated to like something in the same way others are not obligated to like Darling in the FranXX as simple as that and 8.05 is good enough for this forced teenage drama anyway.
Apr 21, 2018 5:32 PM

Nov 2015
While I do understand what you are trying to say , but for Franxx , it's overrated
Apr 21, 2018 5:32 PM

Nov 2015
While I do understand what you are trying to say , but for Franxx , it's overrated
Apr 21, 2018 5:48 PM

Jul 2017
they don't, they overrate even, most people do, I mean you just rate whataver the fuck you want but I'd say people overrate more than underrate.

for someone who has given 20 10/10s out of 100 anime, 10/10 doesn't neccecarily means something exeptional, unlike someone who has give for example 5 or less 10/10 for 100 animes, in this case,a 10/10 IS something special for the one giving it.

I mean, 6 is a fucking positive score for fuck sake

bitchassdarius said:
(i personally gav eit a 10) then i looked at the stats and over 600 people rated it a 1... like wtf the show isnt even over. like how can u know if it will be that bad??? most likely these haters dropped the show so they didnt even know it gets really good halfway?

then how can you rate it 10/10 when you're halfway? it's the same logic, plus, for most people ESPECIALY people for whom 6 and 7 mean positive(which happens to make sense my dude) 14 episodes is WAY more than enough to rate a 1/10. why would you keep watching a 1/10 just to be sure it's not a 2 or a 3 by any chance? why would I finish eromanga sensei or taboo tatoo?

unlike a 10/10 which means that the anime is special to the one giving it a 10 so 14/25 isn't enough.(it probably is for you , I don't doubt that but at any given time 1/10 is easier to give than 10/10s exept if you rate animes very high

this was written under the assumption that you aren't a troll.
Apr 21, 2018 5:55 PM

Jul 2017
Status_Effect said:

but most people don't act under this logic therefore a 7 is average at best and 6 is bad for most people, for these same people a 10/10 doesnt mean shit, at least compared to people who give 10/10s to their favourite anime and not every show they enjoy more than the average
Apr 21, 2018 5:59 PM

May 2009
Kids, ppl don't care about your rating. Rate all you want and however you want. I rate SAO 11/10.
Apr 21, 2018 6:59 PM
Oct 2017
Nou-Tan said:

it's not overrated i explained in my first post why it is more like underrated
Apr 21, 2018 7:58 PM

Oct 2017
*Pat OP*

It's cute that you didn't notice the amount of trolls X the amount of raging anime purists yet.
Apr 21, 2018 11:08 PM
May 2017
EndlessMine said:
bitchassdarius said:
i just finished darling in the franxx ep.14 and... damn i was blown away by how good the characters interact with wach other. so i went to check the mal page for darling and i saw it had only a 8.05... now... im not saying thats a bad score. in fact its a decent score. but i think the writing and the art are so good that its score should be like around 8.50 (i personally gav eit a 10) then i looked at the stats and over 600 people rated it a 1... like wtf the show isnt even over. like how can u know if it will be that bad??? most likely these haters dropped the show so they didnt even know it gets really good halfway (ep.13 made me cryyyy Dx)

so my purpose of this thread is wondering.... do u underrate a show u hate to make th score lower on purpose???

I underrate anime simply because people overrate it. So basically for the sake of balancing things. Franxx does not deserve even an eight. At best it is 7.5, simply because of the memes and for being a major shitpost. More or less realistically it would be somewhere between 6 and 7.
same same same! If it's a 6 or 7 at best, then most shows would be rated with 3s or 2s LOL. I don't even enjoy anime the just watch it for the sake of hating and wasting my time amirite! Realistic af if I do say so myself.
Apr 22, 2018 1:51 AM

Aug 2017
i gave it a 10 too, haha! coincdedince?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2018 2:00 AM
Jun 2017
You complain that people aren't scoring your anime high enough? 8/10 = A very good anime. Darling in the Frankxx does NOT deserve a score as high as the likes of Steins;Gate, Code Geass, A Silent Voice, FMA:B, and all the other 8.50+s.

To put DITF on the same level as these other anime is completely absurd. Take your feelings and stick em'
Apr 22, 2018 6:24 AM
Oct 2017
Adi-Buddha said:
You complain that people aren't scoring your anime high enough? 8/10 = A very good anime. Darling in the Frankxx does NOT deserve a score as high as the likes of Steins;Gate, Code Geass, A Silent Voice, FMA:B, and all the other 8.50+s.

To put DITF on the same level as these other anime is completely absurd. Take your feelings and stick em'

stein's gate isnt even that good its just a harem with time travel
Apr 22, 2018 7:27 AM

Jan 2015
Besides OP, FranXX is the stupidest fucking shit ever. It's literally horny dickhead melodrama, which I can get behind, but it so stupid I can't take it seriously. Not to mention it lacks any depth at all. This is what virgins think relationships and sex is like. Like wouldn't make more sense for the pilots to be adults? Y'know, emotionally mature characters? So the show actually has an realistic portrayal of relationships instead of this depraved shit?

Shouldn't be above a 4.
Apr 22, 2018 7:33 AM
Oct 2017
Status_Effect said:
Besides OP, FranXX is the stupidest fucking shit ever. It's literally horny dickhead melodrama, which I can get behind, but it so stupid I can't take it seriously. Not to mention it lacks any depth at all. This is what virgins think relationships and sex is like. Like wouldn't make more sense for the pilots to be adults? Y'know, emotionally mature characters? So the show actually has an realistic portrayal of relationships instead of this depraved shit?

Shouldn't be above a 4.

eva didnt have adult pilots it had teen pilots and its considered a classic wether u like it or not. same with darling in the franxx
Apr 22, 2018 7:34 AM

Jan 2015
bitchassdarius said:
eva didnt have adult pilots it had teen pilots and its considered a classic wether u like it or not. same with darling in the franxx
At least there's a reason in Evangelion, dude. FranXX's plot literally sounds like it could be a hentai.
Apr 22, 2018 7:36 AM
Oct 2017
Status_Effect said:
bitchassdarius said:
At least there's a reason in Evangelion, dude. FranXX's plot literally sounds like it could be a hentai.

u dont konw what the reason yet is in franxx they are still building the world and it is most likely involved in a twist
Apr 22, 2018 7:43 AM

Sep 2017
This is true for some people.

Some just plain out rate famous anime low, 'cause they want to be "different" from the others". Same as how sometimes "underrated" anime gets more positive reviews, for the sake of normalities

"The universe was made, just to be seen by my eyes."
Apr 22, 2018 7:45 AM

Aug 2017
AyunaAni said:
This is true for some people.

Some just plain out rate famous anime low, 'cause they want to be "different" from the others". Same as how sometimes "underrated" anime gets more positive reviews, for the sake of normalities

dam u got me there.. i rated daling in the franz a 2 because it was too cool for me
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2018 7:51 AM

Jun 2017
Ericonator said:
More like why people overrate anime.

Why are the people who don't watch the show hating on it..

Is it because it's mainstream ?

Just a bunch of retards..

C A N C E R
Apr 22, 2018 8:37 AM

Jul 2016
bitchassdarius said:

Dunno if this is a bait thread or not...but seriously, MAL ratings are like the worse things in the world to consult on any sort of quality test since its an aggregate. Scores of people who don't finish aren't even included after the series ends and everyone who has stuck with the series to the end is very likely to like it and will give it a high score. That's why every series gets a score bump of around 0.2-0.5 after the series ends. And just to clarify specifically on Darling in the Franxx - I haven't watched it but I've been following the news around why people have started hating on certain characters in the show after the last few episodes. I find it silly but nothing is gonna stop it. The anime itself is just a flavour of the season.

And people don't give it anime a low score simply because they hate it and want to change the score (God knows that will never work thanks to the way MAL rating works). They give it a low score because they find it sucks FOR THEM. You find it good? Good for you. Don't go thinking others not finding what you found good to be bad to be a personal attack.
Apr 22, 2018 11:00 AM
Jun 2017
bitchassdarius said:
Adi-Buddha said:

What do you think a Haram is? 1 girl, 2 girls, 5 girls?

Well, I'll just say that it's not a haram. I'm not even going to justify your stupidity by arguing any further. Leave me alone
Apr 22, 2018 11:02 AM

Aug 2017
Adi-Buddha said:
bitchassdarius said:

Well, I'll just say that it's not a haram. I'm not even going to justify your stupidity by arguing any further. Leave me alone

haram
hɑːˈrɑːm/Submit
adjective
forbidden or proscribed by Islamic law.
Apr 22, 2018 12:30 PM
Jun 2017
degenerate said:
Adi-Buddha said:

haram
hɑːˈrɑːm/Submit
adjective
forbidden or proscribed by Islamic law.
Wrong definition

Why am I replying?
Apr 22, 2018 2:07 PM

Apr 2015
People underrating anime? MAL users underrating stuff?? This doesn't not make the slightest sense at all. I'm more shock that a show like this has such a high scored. If anything you should be happy about that.
Apr 22, 2018 4:05 PM

Dec 2017
Lol nice bait mate. True underrated anime is Sansha Sanyou and Anne Happy.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Apr 22, 2018 4:20 PM

Feb 2010

I always laugh when people say 8 is a bad score. 10 is for MASTERPIECES somthing timeless like ghost in a shell 4 3 2 and 1 are bad scores.

8 is pretty damp good
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Apr 22, 2018 4:31 PM

Jul 2017
Aria said:
the real question is why people still give a damn for rating anime.

Excalty. When I rate something its my opinion on the show and somebody else's overating or underating doesn't effect how I feel.
Apr 22, 2018 4:39 PM

Aug 2016
>people actually falling for this bait

Nice try OP, but I do my due diligence before I take this level of autism seriously
People who put MAL stats in their sigs are losers lol
Apr 22, 2018 5:01 PM

Feb 2018
why must people make a fuss about ratings. they don't mean anything, their just a bunch of peoples opinion put into a 1-10 scale
Apr 23, 2018 5:48 AM
Nov 2016
I agree, to fight back against these users, we must rate everything a 10 to restore the balance of underrating stuff.

Apr 23, 2018 6:23 AM

Jul 2016
Well for this particular one people are upset that studio Trigger teamed up with A-1 pictures. This is because Trigger has in many people’s eyes only createda top tier anime while A-1 has produced mostly shit.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

58 by TsutanaiFuun »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

ame - Apr 16

154 by district_marvel »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

68 by ZeroMajor12 »»
10 minutes ago

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - 1 hour ago

3 by Blackfire2340 »»
14 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

62 by Nyron »»
44 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.