Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 19, 2018 11:05 PM

Oct 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So much resolution this chapter,
katakuri being the real bro
that zeff and sanji moment at the end,
and pudding man, ;_;

So i'm guessing next chapter we start reverie arc?

P.S we finally first bois
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Apr 19, 2018 11:11 PM

Dec 2012
poor pudding after finally someone who can understand her..if only they meet with a different situation..
katakuri the best villain indeeed
Apr 19, 2018 11:20 PM

Apr 2014
This chapter was just freaking good. The ending just gives me so much nostalgia and tears. Not gonna lie, I do not expect Germa 66 and of the Sun pirates to stay alive. Jinbei? Man that is questionable. Katakuri on the other hand is just a good bro.
Apr 19, 2018 11:25 PM

Apr 2016
great great great!!
so it turns out that Pudding took away Sanji's memories of her... sad but beautiful. what a great scene and ending to Pudding's character arc. I wonder if we'll see her again?
the short scene of Katakuri in the past was also amazing, and his quiet moment with Brulee.
What a beautiful ending to this arc. definitely one of my favorite arcs of the whole series so far. and the parallel with Zeff and Sanji at the end really tied it up nicely. <3
Apr 19, 2018 11:38 PM

Dec 2011
I didn't expect to get emotional like that with this chapter.
Pedro now is certainly dead.My respect for Katakuri just went up more and him smiling hearing that Straw Hats escape was just great.
Damn Germa 66 and Jimbe are dead.I can only see death flag on them after this chapter.
The ending with Sanji and Zeff was just great and a good way to end this arc.
Apr 19, 2018 11:41 PM

Dec 2012
Great chapter.

Poor Carrot. Pedro made a noble sacrifice.
Sad Pudding had to erase Sanji's memories of her last moment with him.

Katakuri what a great brother.

YAY the Straw Hats have successfully escaped. Glad Sanji is back with the crew & cooking.
Zeff doing great as well.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 19, 2018 11:56 PM

Sep 2014
That was a great ending for the arc. Pudding removing Sanji's memories was really sad while Katakuri showed once again his awesomeness. I'm gonna miss that guy for sure.
Apr 20, 2018 12:01 AM
Mar 2014
Come on oda at least give us a kiss scene.Sanji x pudding ship maybe sink right now but i believe the ship will sail again someday.
Apr 20, 2018 12:44 AM

Aug 2014
About damn time this arc ended lol. Katakuri best man!
Apr 20, 2018 12:47 AM

Jun 2014
This was a really great resolution chapter. I felt bad for Pudding, erasing herself from the memory of the one person who didn't think she was a monster. I also liked seeing how Katakuri has evolved as a person since fighting Luffy, as well as the flashback showing how he truly cares about Brulee. The parallel between Zeff and Sanji on the last page was a nice touch too.

I felt this arc dragged on a bit longer than it needed to but it looks like it's pretty much over. Looking forward to whatever is coming next.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 20, 2018 12:55 AM

Jan 2018
Thanks to God that this arc is finally ended well it was not the best of the arc but I still enjoyed it.
Apr 20, 2018 1:11 AM

Mar 2016
Well, I didn't think WCI would actually finish this chapter. That ending.. Not what I expected xD Don't mean that in a bad way of course. I loved the chapter.

Before I get into that, I have to say, I loved the cover page with all of the shounen jump characters being face swapped lmao.
Luffy in Deku's outfit looks pretty cool haha. Deku in Hinata's outfit not too bad either. Hinata in Gintoki's outfit. Soma in Senku's outfit. Everyone looking quite unique lol. Nice to see Emma from TPN there as well. BUT FOR THE LOVE GOD ASTA IN LUFFY'S OUTFIT? FFS. MY EYES. WHY. JUST WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. That's some scarring stuff xD
Still a really nice cover page. I liked the OP one as well :D

4 great moments that I loved seeing this chapter.
(1) I was actually kinda hoping to see some Carrot-Sanji moment in regards to Pedro's death and I'm glad we got that. Seeing Carrot cry in the end with Sanji patting her really got to me. Fuck. Almost made me shed a tear :'( (I hope Carrot joins the crew :D)
(2) Glad we got to see what really happened with Pudding and Sanji. Really heartbreaking for Pudding especially considering Sanji will never know about it. Sucks for Sanji too, finally kisses a girl and to not remember that at all, lol.
(3) The stuff with Katakuri and Brule was really nice as well. Brule knowing about Katakuri the whole time. Seeing more of the backstory when they were kids and how Katakuri initially never cared about what people might think until they hurt Brule and he refused to let people take advantage of his weakness again like that. I loved how he smiled in the end when he heard Luffy escaped xD
(4) The parallels between Sanji and Zeff in the end. Absolutely beautiful <3 This was probably my favorite moment after the Sanji-carrot one.

The whole situation with the fishman pirates and Germa have been left without a conclusion which will be served as a surprise in the future xD Still a lot of unresolved plot lines too which is not something I'm really bothered about tbh. I think Oda will resolve them in the future when Big Mom gets re-introduced back.

Overall I enjoyed the WCI arc. Not the best ones of course as there were some moments that I didn't enjoy as much like the whole cake plot line which felt a bit pointless in the end. Wasn't a big fan of the seducing woods. The BMP. Other than a few I didn't really care for anyone else haha. (There were just so many of them xD I really hope that we get more Smoothie when the BMP gets re-introduced) Enjoyable overall though. Probably my 2nd favorite arc in the new world after Zou. I'd give this arc a 7.5/10.

Super hyped for the reverie arc now and since like Zou would involve a lot of mysteries about the world or in general information about what is happening in the world of OP, I am really looking forward to this! Can't wait to see the Marines sides of things (Possibly stuff with Coby, Garp etc) and of course Vivi again as well.

Apr 20, 2018 1:48 AM

Aug 2010
That was beautiful
The Carrot headpat was sad :(
The Sanji Zeff part at the end was too good
Best part no doubt was kata and brulee tho holy shit how can katakuri just get even cooler dafuq
PS brulee was a cute
Apr 20, 2018 1:48 AM

Apr 2014
Welp, Oda had me emotional, overall this arc had lots of high and low points, but I can't say I was disappointed:
-Katakuri is one of the best I've seen so far in One Piece, his flashback with Brulee was a pleasant surprise and he is a truly fitting rival to Luffy;
-The Germa 66 ended up really surprising as well, Reiju is bae;
-Jinbe is f**** awesome and thank God he's still alive;
-Pudding IS made for Sanji(technically with their kiss this means they're married right?), also I noticed she didn't erase EVERY memory of her from Sanji, just the kiss, evidently because Sanji asks "What's your last request?" meaning he still knew who she was and everything that happened besides the kiss;
-The highlights to Nami and Brook were really good(didn't Nami keep Zeus? Is that going to be commented later?);
-I'm ready for Oda to add Carrot on the crew anytime, the Surlong transformation was awesome and I don't believe Oda introduced just to drop it right after;
-Last, but not least, the very last panel of comparison of Sanji and his true "father" Zeff had me smiling from ear to ear.
Can't wait for the real confrontation with Big Mom in the future, but for now, onto Wano and get the crew all together again, I'm fully hyped.
Apr 20, 2018 1:58 AM

Nov 2016
This chapter had so many feels, but Puddings segment was the toughest to make it through. Truly bittersweet ;_;

Brulee surprised me,tho. I honestly wasn't expecting that she would show such an understanding and caring side in front of Katakuri. That shows yet again that they're holding him in high regards,not just as fighter,but also as brother and person. Really loved that moment, especially Katakuris smirk, that had me grinning so hard.

On another note, it seems like Pedro is indeed gone for good. Well,I'm still staying sceptical since it's Oda we talk about here. 2020,Pedro and Jinbe will crash Wano Speaking about the latter one, he and the Sunpirates should actually have good chances to escape Mamas wrath. That said,knowing this manga it will probably take a long ass time till we get the conclusion regarding whether they made it or not..of course I'm concerned over the Germa too. Lowkey hoping that some of the remaining characters like Caesar and Bege might go for a last minute save.

Sanji/Jeff parallel was definitely a perfect way to end this,sooo good.

Whole Cake Island might not have been my very favorite arc,but it still had it's awesomeness and unforgettable moments.

9/10

Very looking forward to what comes next,be it the Reverie,a glimpse at Zoro and the others or the aftermath of this arc.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 20, 2018 2:30 AM

Jul 2012
One of my personal favorites, this arc.

That ending was a bit bittersweet though, but I'm happy Oda still goes out of his way to further characterize some of the Big Mom's family cast and give at least an epilogue for their side.

This was like Water 7 meets Thriller Bark with sweets, the first one already being one of my favorites as well.

Gotta love how he structured the storytelling yet again with the Big Mom's songs, it really fits the atmosphere and presentation so much in a unique way (they could have done a better job with the translation in english, now that I checked it out, tbh).

In the end, I feel bad for Pudding. Contrary what some people say, her development was actually pretty well established in the long run, it would take you one single reread to see where her bipolarity was put in conflict from the start... actually, from the middle, but yeah.

As for Sanji, although he resolved himself and his troubled past with his family in quite a noble (and a bit too forgiving, even for "family" matters) and non vengeful way, and got Nico Robin-ed back, not quite forgiven by everyone (Nami) just yet, I still feel that, besides all of his past story being finally sorted out, our dear and eternally goofy womanizer chef could have gotten some major battles for himself, as this arc was mostly about him.

Instead, we got another somethings I was hoping for in a long while:
Brook being one hell of an MVP for this arc, when he was pretty out of focus for a while now, and, Jinbe FINALLY joining the crew... only to stay behind yet again in order for them the successfully flee from there.

Inb4 this will become a recurring joke, and Jinbe will arrive at Wano while they are escaping from Kaido, only to stay behind yet again or something LOL

This arc was packed with nice twists and some unpredictable turns (especially with the bomb from the Fishmen arc, which I swear that would explode in front of Big Mom and cause an even worse situation, and instead was exploded in a side scene that caused the cake island to colapse).

I will go with a 9/10 as well, even if I find pointless to rate arcs in separate when the story has such an absurd progressive overarching. You can only rate shounen manga like this properly with the big picture in mind imo (as every arc serves as pieces of a huge puzzle).

This arc was more bearable with the weekly pacing (at least until the final part), but much like Dressrossa, I think it would be better to marathon it for a far better experience as well, even though there wasn't nearly as much going on at the same time as that one.

Now then, I hope we get to Wano soon. Samurai island looks like pure hype.
Apr 20, 2018 3:07 AM

Dec 2012
GOOD CHAPTER!!!! TwT)9

So Pudding is back down with Sanji, decided to close the feeling TwT

Katakuri really a big brother!

Sanji is back, the food is served! GREAT!

I hope all the Sun Pirate is safe.
Apr 20, 2018 3:18 AM
Oct 2015
This chapter felt much longer than the other ones which is a good thing in my books just because this chapter was emotional in certain ways.
Pudding having to remove memories of herself from Sanji was heart-breaking.
The impact of losing Pedro as well as Carrot's reaction, also I'm curious about how the other Wano residents would react to his death
Sanji and the Zeff part was simply amazing, it appears 'back to normal' now, like before the Dressrosa arc.
Heckle was here...
Apr 20, 2018 3:18 AM
Nov 2017
The faces of Germa and the Sun pirates are probably the best part of the chapter. All of them realize that they've done all they could to help the SHs escape and now with BM in front of them, they know they are likely to die.

And what happened to Pekoms? After that attempt at Seylong transformation we didn't see him at all.
Apr 20, 2018 3:25 AM
Apr 2018
well can someone please explain to me what does katakuri's smirk mean ? Did he just gave up on fighting luffy for a reason ?
Apr 20, 2018 4:16 AM

Sep 2007
Really a great chapter.
THis arc was a lot of meh moments but this chapter ... was ... perfect.
Apr 20, 2018 4:38 AM

Dec 2013
Katakuri really is such an awesome character.

Brûlée was really likeable in this chapter which is surprising.

GERMA and the Fishman are doomed!

I loved that final page.
Apr 20, 2018 5:05 AM
Oct 2013
3/5. Fun chapter but I don´t believe any of the tension the chapter has set up after all the bullshit Oda has pulled. If Bon Clay and Pell stayed dead this would be a 5/5, but it isn´t the case.

Can´t wait for the idiots who´ll start shipping carrot with Sanji because they had an interaction.
Apr 20, 2018 6:16 AM

Oct 2015
This arc got extended by a lot, and it wasn't the best arc ever, but the chapter itself was amazing.

I don't know if the chapter was longer (the pages were edited into one long picture), but it felt really long for me.

Somehow I don't really like these manga-songs we get. It feels difficult to set the mood with just the lyrics of a song. I'm sure the anime version of this, and the 900th chapter will feel much more impactful with that music.

Katakuri seems like a possible ally in the future now. It was a short, but a really nice backstory.

So I'm guessing, for a while, we won't learn what happened to the Germa 66, and the Sun pirates, and - just in overall - the outcome of the battle.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter to see how Oda wants the story to go. We either see Wano, with Zoro and co. doing something, or the reverie.

Apr 20, 2018 6:17 AM

Aug 2015
Feels... This chapter has too many feels... My heart can't take them all... Too beautiful... Pudding took sanji's memories, katakuri is such a good bro and brulee is actually understanding, carrot consoled sanji, and that ending with sanji and zeff bring so much nostalgia.. TwT
Breverd said:
well can someone please explain to me what does katakuri's smirk mean ? Did he just gave up on fighting luffy for a reason ?

I believe brulee said it in the previous frames that "you will glad if you know the situation" or something like that, and katakuri actually smirked after brulee told him that the straw hat has escaped. So i think the smirk does means that he is glad straw hat escaped. I'm not too sure about the fighting though
Meira_EveApr 20, 2018 6:22 AM

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Apr 20, 2018 6:33 AM

Jan 2014
I was wondering what happened after big mom said life or death, I'm worried about the fishmen.

pudding heartbroken. it's a sad day for pudding.
Apr 20, 2018 6:35 AM

Jan 2008
Breverd said:

My guess is he's happy that a worthy rival was able to escape Big Mom, giving him a chance at Round 2. Much like how Goku's rivals smile at the thought of having another go at him later.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Apr 20, 2018 6:50 AM

Mar 2015
perfect conclusion for imperfct arc...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 20, 2018 7:06 AM
Sep 2012
Well so we escaped at last. And looks like Pedro is dead and never coming back.

So Pudding didn't erase her complete existence from Sanji's memories, just an off panel kiss. So they are married, only Sanji doesn't know it. Well consider to what happened to all our allies that stayed behind to fend off Big Ma's forces, I am glad she is there, could use an ally to keep watch over them.

So than so Berlee wasn't always that ugly, some punks messed up her face? At least the interpretation I am getting, maybe I am wrong.

So everyone that stayed behind to help, are still alive, but capture. But like I said before one maybe two prudential allies that could keep them safe for the time, them Pudding and maybe Dogtooth. But we will see.

Onto a new adventure.
Apr 20, 2018 7:56 AM
Mar 2014
I believe Katakuri threw his fight with Luffy. He lost on purpose, and wanted to see Luffy escape to that future!
Apr 20, 2018 9:29 AM

Sep 2015
So, officially WIFE and HUSBAND NOW!

Great!
Apr 20, 2018 9:45 AM

May 2011
Great conclusion to the arc. I'm glad we got a final confirmation of Pedro's death. Hopefully Jinbei doesn't die as well.
Apr 20, 2018 10:36 AM

Oct 2014
Kuma said:
perfect conclusion for imperfct arc...

well said~

Looking forward to what comes next
I sure as hell miss Zoro and the rest
Apr 20, 2018 10:51 AM

Mar 2014
Even if Oven can boil the sea, I think he would have limitations for that. It seems he can't boil the deeper parts of the sea and I assume that he probably can't put his hands into the sea for a long time since he would eventually be weakened by the sea water. The Fishmen might have good chance to escape when they dive very deep into the ocean, and as long as no other Fishmen or Merpeople are in Big Mom's crew, the chance doesn't look so bad.

Also, we got more backstory of Katakuri. He wasn't really bullied by his family, but his enemy mocked him for having that mouth. His family accepted him more or less. However, since he started to build his perfect image, the younger generations aren't aware of his original face. And since Brulee knew him who was the eighth daughter, it seems over a dozen children knew how he looked like back then.
Apr 20, 2018 1:01 PM

Sep 2014
Felt bad for Pudding erasing the memory of the kiss. Sanji looked so freaking happy too lol.
Brulee was surprisingly cute this chapter.
Loved Katakuri's grin hehe.
I was expecting Pedro to pop out of nowhere after mentioning him, surprised it didn't happen lol.
Apr 20, 2018 3:07 PM

Nov 2010
I think people are misunderstanding the Pudding part here.
She didn’t actually erase all of the memories that Sanji shared with her, but rather the unshown kiss which was her ”last request”. You can see how there’s a frame of Sanji with heart shaped eyes indicating that they kissed. And he actually asks her what her last request was after she removed his memories of the ”last request”.
Rinji-Apr 20, 2018 3:10 PM
Apr 20, 2018 3:15 PM

Jun 2013
Pudding.....Oh man....Sanji's girl right there...along with Viola...damn, she really did kiss him...but then erased it, damn

Katakuri!!! You are really good brother!!! on my favorite BM Pirates!!! And while Brulee can be sadist...nice to see her more human like...

That Ending!!! Sanji is officially back and just like his TRUE Father Cooking to anyone that wants to eat.

Germa and Sun Pirates tough...in very deep shit...
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 20, 2018 3:25 PM

Feb 2017
Looks like Whole Cake Island is finally over. That was a really great arc. May Pedro and Pound rest in piece. I'm looking forward to seeing Jimbei in Wano.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Apr 20, 2018 5:51 PM

May 2015
Great conclusion to the arc but still have quite a few problems with it as a whole. Think Oda struggled to juggle the hundreds of characters and plot points mixed in to WCI that it all became a bit chaotic.

Main issues:
-The whole wedding cake matter concluded very anticlimactically.
-Germa were pretty disappointing.
-Smoothie and Daifuku were absolutely useless despite all the hype behind them, especially the former, as a commander.
-It was quite out of character for Luffy to essentially sacrifice all those left behind for the crew to escape. The arc was literally based around rescuing Sanji yet he let Jimbe go so easily and after fighting against even BM herself to save the Germa, he left them behind without second thought. He left Pekoms there to die too.
-What happened to Caesar?. Maybe he'll play a part in the Fishman's and Germa's escape alongside Bege in a flashback, idk.
-Is Zeff not still a hostage? I mean, BM definitely knows about the Baratie. Tamago brought it up iirc.
Apr 20, 2018 7:24 PM

Nov 2009
I hope we can see Jinbei reunite with Luffy as soon as possible. Katakuri is a real bro. I hope we still get to see more of him in future. He's awesome.
'America is a stolen country'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM8WZ0ztMuc

Zapredon said:
It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.

Totally agree!

Apr 20, 2018 8:59 PM

Dec 2014
Great chapter and fantastic resolution to the whole thing. The presentation especially was top notch.

Carrot crying was so sad. T.T

That Pudding scene where she erased Sanji's memories after the kiss was just incredibly sad. Felt really bad that she had to make the one person who truly accepted her forget about their kiss. :(

Katakuri is such an awesome character, really liking him and I loved the little flashback we got of him showing how he truly cares for Brulee. He started hiding his mouth just so she wouldn't suffer any backlash because of him. :(

Big Mom's Life or Death was terrifying.

Final parallel with Zeff and Sanji was great.
Apr 20, 2018 10:06 PM

Sep 2013
Nice conclusion, pudding took out sanji's memories so him sayin she was beautiful hit her extra hard.
Katakuri and brulee moment was good too, katakuri went easy on luffy.
Mama still wild as hell, she will definitely be back and die next time to someone.
Apr 20, 2018 11:10 PM

Oct 2016
I loved this arc, Whole Cake was very emotional and epic in a certain way, I think people who say they were disappointed in Sanji, expected much, much more than what could be expected. This chapter was like a prologue, showing Katakuri and Pudding which shows their true way of being, something that I really liked.
Zeff and Sanji serving food with that phrase was very good to see.
Apr 20, 2018 11:58 PM

Mar 2010
Glad this arc is over, hope germa and the fishman survives
Apr 21, 2018 2:31 AM

Mar 2015
I dont even understand Oda's cause anymore. All chapter was about frames. No movement no progression. Why Pudding did that ? no answer ?
What is Mama up to ?

The pacing is deliriously slow and raw... Well #900 was very cool but 901 and 902 kill the moment imo.
Apr 21, 2018 7:53 AM
Apr 2016
Sigh. It's about time that this is over. I'm not saying that this wasn't enjoyable from time to time or often, but this has still been such a disappointing arc for me, mainly for Sanji, who I really want to like. What I mainly wanted was to see a change in Sanji's overall personality. To be more like Brock from Pokemon, who still loves women very much and goes total bonkers over practically any woman he sees, but will have the balls to actually attack one that is evil and would endanger his friends. This did not happen with Sanji, and it certainly could have with either Big Mom or even Pudding with how she faked herself, mocked him greatly, and tried to kill him at the end, but it just went with the same as usual in One Piece, and I'm rather disappointed. Of course it didn't help that this was super long like Dressrosa, another arc that I very much did not like (okay, maybe not as long if I'm not mistaken, but it was still super long).

Here comes Wano. It's hyped up like this one was and a few of the previous ones as something that will be super good, but I'll just remain skeptical. Would rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed again.

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention about Pedro. I still think it's possible he's alive and will appear again somewhere. I'll take him being dead right now, but it will not surprise me if he came back later on.
MareepYayApr 21, 2018 7:59 AM
Apr 21, 2018 11:21 AM

Dec 2008
Katakuri is such a great character. I can't wait for the next arc to start and and get back with the rest of the straw hat crew.
Apr 21, 2018 12:13 PM
Oct 2011
MareepYay said:
Sigh. It's about time that this is over. I'm not saying that this wasn't enjoyable from time to time or often, but this has still been such a disappointing arc for me, mainly for Sanji, who I really want to like. What I mainly wanted was to see a change in Sanji's overall personality. To be more like Brock from Pokemon, who still loves women very much and goes total bonkers over practically any woman he sees, but will have the balls to actually attack one that is evil and would endanger his friends. This did not happen with Sanji, and it certainly could have with either Big Mom or even Pudding with how she faked herself, mocked him greatly, and tried to kill him at the end, but it just went with the same as usual in One Piece, and I'm rather disappointed. Of course it didn't help that this was super long like Dressrosa, another arc that I very much did not like (okay, maybe not as long if I'm not mistaken, but it was still super long).

Here comes Wano. It's hyped up like this one was and a few of the previous ones as something that will be super good, but I'll just remain skeptical. Would rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed again.

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention about Pedro. I still think it's possible he's alive and will appear again somewhere. I'll take him being dead right now, but it will not surprise me if he came back later on.
Sanji is afraid to disapoint Zeff. When you consider how his biological father rejected him, he is DEEPLY afraid of doing anything that would lead to Zeff rejecting him as well. That's why when Zeff told Sanji those words about not hitting women or it had such a huge impact on him. Sanji would rather die than be rejected by another parent.
Apr 21, 2018 1:26 PM

Sep 2013
Hadeyan said:
I dont even understand Oda's cause anymore. All chapter was about frames. No movement no progression. Why Pudding did that ? no answer ?
What is Mama up to ?

Pudding kissed sanji then got rid of the memory and kept it for herself since she didn't want to burden him with her feelings.
Mama is her usual self, now using her soul power to rebuild her lost troops.
Apr 21, 2018 4:08 PM
Jul 2015
The10tailedwolf said:
I believe Katakuri threw his fight with Luffy. He lost on purpose, and wanted to see Luffy escape to that future!

Yes!!! I am surprised more people haen't been saying this. I am convinced this is what happened. I was irritated because I didn't think Luffy should have been able to beat Katakuri. This set me at ease, and made Katakuri such an awesome, complex character as well.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Yesterday

9 by ramshireesh_1 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 17, 2023

87 by Slimdudejim »»
Apr 21, 10:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Maerow - Nov 26, 2014

67 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 21, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.