Forum Settings
Forums

Higurashi With SpongeBob: the funniest abridged series I've seen!

New
Apr 19, 2018 2:59 PM

Aug 2014
This is by far the funniest abridged series I know of. It's basically video from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (When They Cry) and audio from SpongeBob SquarePants. The similarities and references are uncanny. If you haven't seen the anime, you should probably watch it beforehand. Spoilers and NSFW content are a given!

Apr 19, 2018 3:13 PM

Sep 2017
you know what's even more funny? when i fucked your momma in bed
Edward Elric > your waifu

Apr 19, 2018 3:21 PM

Feb 2010
Jesus where are all these abridged threads coming from? Noone cares

I like Spongebob and I like Higurashi but this just makes me cringe :/
I probably regret this post by now.
Apr 19, 2018 3:24 PM
Jan 2013
Pullman said:

how can it make you cringe if it's the funniest abridged series SadMadoka have seen?
gone bai bai
Apr 19, 2018 3:24 PM

Dec 2015
And i thought i had alot of free time.
wasting time on that is sad, sorry to hear and see that.

Apr 19, 2018 3:25 PM

Feb 2010
Mkim said:
Pullman said:

how can it make you cringe if it's the funniest abridged series SadMadoka have seen?

It's because they're probably right and it IS the funniest abridged series. That's how low the standard is.
I probably regret this post by now.
Apr 19, 2018 3:26 PM

Nov 2016
Got myself some abridged videos to watch tonight :')
Apr 19, 2018 10:08 PM

Aug 2014
Oh, my. Such salt. At least watch through the darn thing before criticizing.

Dlwuik said:
you know what's even more funny? when i fucked your momma in bed

My mother died, so...

Pullman said:

Millions of YouTube viewers of abridged anime series beg to differ.

Pullman said:

Pullman said:
It's because they're probably right and it IS the funniest abridged series. That's how low the standard is.

Fair enough. Abridged series are by nature quite silly and are not for everyone.

Still, I'd be surprised to learn you watched through all four of these without laughing.

In fact, I would go so far as to say that anyone who does not laugh after watching them has a terrible sense of humor.

Nillwas said:
And i thought i had alot of free time.
wasting time on that is sad, sorry to hear and see that.

Sorry to hear you feel that way.

Countless people find joy in abridged series just as they do in official anime. For them, it is not a waste. It's not sad to be happy!

I will admonish that your standards apply to you, but not necessarily others.

Putting down a fanbase for liking something you don't like (and presumably did not experience firsthand to any sufficient degree) is about as unproductive as publishing a scathing review for a movie you didn't even see.

(That said, if you watch it all and it's not your thing, I won't hold it against you.)

Skennes said:
Got myself some abridged videos to watch tonight :')

Hope ya like 'em!

SmugSatokoApr 19, 2018 10:53 PM
Apr 19, 2018 10:39 PM

Oct 2013
Know what....this sounds incredibly stupid, but I love stupid shit so long as it's funny so I'm in.
Apr 19, 2018 10:40 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
This is more suited for CD than AD tbh.
Apr 19, 2018 10:41 PM
Jun 2015
Pullman said:
Mkim said:

Sword Art Online Abridged is Canon in my eyes.
Apr 19, 2018 10:49 PM

Aug 2014
Setsuei said:
Know what....this sounds incredibly stupid, but I love stupid shit so long as it's funny so I'm in.

Nice.

I'll admit, it is pretty stupid...but that's kind of the point.

I laughed so much from this that I just couldn't resist sharing it with more people.

AntwanMantilla said:
This is more suited for CD than AD tbh.

I actually researched abridged-related threads in advance and came to the conclusion that most were in this section.
Apr 20, 2018 3:14 AM

Mar 2018
You cant just steal spongebob lines and put them in an anime its really not funny you have terrible sense of humor and i hope your arsehole gets abridged
poop
Apr 20, 2018 3:29 AM

Mar 2016
Man ya’ll are savage, this is like when one kid in school wants to share their lunch and then everyone bullies them for it. Messed up.
Apr 20, 2018 3:39 AM

Sep 2016
sorry but these do not go well LOL i just cringed so hard
Apr 20, 2018 3:41 AM

Nov 2015
Watched 2 minutes and that was it. Not funny and really cringe. I think the funniest bit was the windows movie maker title text and transitions.
Apr 20, 2018 7:22 AM
Oct 2017
that is funny, and i definitely laughed then they mixed spongebob with higurashi. i thought that joke was swell.
Apr 20, 2018 9:26 AM
Aug 2016
Thanks for satisfying my daily dose of cringe.
Apr 20, 2018 10:45 AM

Aug 2014
Pullman said:

You admitted in another thread that you have next to zero experience watching abridged series. People need to stop making claims about things they know little to nothing about.

Tropisch said:
Cringe, not only at the abridged thing, but also how OP puts pictures/gifs in all their posts.

Forgive me for having a personality...

Esquirtit said:
You cant just steal spongebob lines and put them in an anime its really not funny you have terrible sense of humor and i hope your arsehole gets abridged

Yes, you can, which is just what the creator did, and no, you are the one who has a terrible sense of humor. I bet you didn't even watch it. It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen...and I guarantee I have more experience with comedy than the vast majority of members here.

PvaGlue said:
Watched 2 minutes and that was it. Not funny and really cringe. I think the funniest bit was the windows movie maker title text and transitions.

See, this is the problem. If you did not watch it (all of it), why in the world are you judging it?

(It gets a lot funnier later, by the way.)

Aslt said:

The ironic thing is that I probably cringed harder than anyone else, having watched this series multiple times...but in a positive way, with uncontrollable laughter.
SmugSatokoApr 20, 2018 11:22 AM
Apr 20, 2018 10:46 AM
Oct 2017
SadMadoka said:
Pullman said:

You admitted in another thread that you have next to zero experience watching abridged series. People need to stop making claims about things they know little to nothing about.

Tropisch said:
Cringe, not only at the abridged thing, but also how OP puts pictures/gifs in all their posts.

Esquirtit said:

Yes, you can, which is just what the creator did, and no, you are the one who has a terrible sense of humor. I bet you didn't even watch it. It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen...and I guarantee I have more experience with comedy than the vast majority of members here.

PvaGlue said:

See, this is the problem. If you did not watch it (all of it), why in the world are you judging it?

Aslt said:

The ironic thing is that I probably cringed harder than anyone else, having watched this series multiple times...but in a positive way, with uncontrollable laughter.

i thought it was funny fuck the haters
Apr 20, 2018 11:16 AM

Aug 2014
bitchassdarius said:
i thought it was funny fuck the haters

If they actually watched the entire thing and still didn't like it, I would accept it.

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people judge things they are in no position to even talk about.
Apr 20, 2018 11:20 AM

Jan 2016
Thanks, OP. This was quite funny. I'm a fan of Higurashi, so I've watched and re-watched it before. It doesn't work very well for the subbed clips, though.
You are now breathing manually.
Apr 20, 2018 11:22 AM

Jan 2016
Esquirtit said:

I hope your username gets abridged, and your mom swaps your real name for it!
You are now breathing manually.
Apr 20, 2018 11:34 AM

Feb 2018
The best abriged series in my opinion are:
Sao Abriged
Dbz abriged
Hellsing Abriged
Apr 20, 2018 12:23 PM
Jul 2018

anything to do with sword art online is bad, no matter what
Apr 20, 2018 12:24 PM

Feb 2018
Arimias said:

anything to do with sword art online is bad, no matter what

What is that picture of a constipated child supposed to tell me ?
Apr 20, 2018 12:28 PM
Jul 2018
xShinigami3125 said:
What is that picture of a constipated child supposed to tell me ?

? do you even meme dude. It's gavin sad face.
Apr 20, 2018 2:02 PM

Jun 2017
Someone's getting defense about something he didn't even create. The salt is real.
I'm a shitposter for fun
Apr 20, 2018 5:24 PM

Nov 2015
SadMadoka said:
Pullman said:

Tropisch said:

Esquirtit said:

PvaGlue said:

(It gets a lot funnier later, by the way.)

Aslt said:

So you want me to watch an hour of something that i won't like. Yeah nah don't think that's gonna happen.

Apr 21, 2018 1:12 AM

Aug 2014
Tropisch said:
Spamming pictures isn't a personality.

It's not spamming. We are on an anime forum. It is incredibly common to include images in posts, comments, etc.

Yes it is: it is self-expression.

Blocked!
SmugSatokoApr 21, 2018 3:48 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 )

ame - Apr 16

138 by whitebeartigtig »»
26 seconds ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

61 by LoveLikeBlood »»
37 seconds ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - 39 minutes ago

9 by RobertBobert »»
56 seconds ago

» Do you think we should have more realistic anime? ( 1 2 )

ImNotAnOtaku1 - Apr 14

50 by 9765 »»
4 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

48 by Scavendgarr »»
6 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.