Forum Settings
Forums
Kasane
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 19, 2018 12:14 AM
Dec 2017
Can't believe this isn't rated higher, it's a work of art.
Apr 19, 2018 12:16 AM

Apr 2016
I don't know, the synopsis sound kind of lame.
Apr 19, 2018 8:37 PM
Dec 2017
Swagernator said:
I don't know, the synopsis sound kind of lame.

OMG Give it a go and tell me whachu think
Apr 19, 2018 8:39 PM
Dec 2017
Tsuchisa said:
Crisu92 said:

I read the first volume when I was twelve and It was too creepy for me... idk why

And you never went back to it? It's so good tho TT.TT
Apr 20, 2018 2:53 PM

May 2014
I agree! It's one of my favourites. Seeing how far Kasane goes to get what she wants is so gripping. Learning about her mother was a highlight of the series for me so far. It's such a great psychological manga~
Apr 21, 2018 1:26 PM
Dec 2017
Tsuchisa said:
Crisu92 said:

And you never went back to it? It's so good tho TT.TT

It was really insteresting for me but I just find it quite disturbing and I thought at that time it was just probably because I was young but I still find it disturbing until now...

The same thing happened with a manhwa called Lookism, I just find these kind of stories are quite disturbing...

I'm definitely reading that next then lol
Apr 21, 2018 1:30 PM
Dec 2017
fancyjasper said:
I agree! It's one of my favourites. Seeing how far Kasane goes to get what she wants is so gripping. Learning about her mother was a highlight of the series for me so far. It's such a great psychological manga~

I just wish it wasn't ongoing... I haven't read something so exciting in ages and when I find something that I enjoy this much but can't finish reading it it makes me sad :(
Apr 21, 2018 1:38 PM

May 2014
Crisu92 said:
fancyjasper said:

I just wish it wasn't ongoing... I haven't read something so exciting in ages and when I find something that I enjoy this much but can't finish reading it it makes me sad :(

I know how you feel T_T I started Kasane when there was about 9 volumes out, so i had a lot to marathon. But now i've gotta wait until may 15th for volume 12 to be translated. I wonder how many volumes Kasane will have until it's finished anyway.
Apr 23, 2018 9:34 AM
Dec 2017
Tsuchisa said:
Crisu92 said:

I'm definitely reading that next then lol

I don't know if that is as good as Kasane tho :)

Don't worry I checked it out and it seems interesting so it's in my list now ;)
Jan 27, 2019 11:29 PM
Mar 2015
One of the best manga I ever read Considering how many people the characters killed you still rooted for them
Apr 12, 2019 2:59 AM
Apr 2015
Crisu92 said:
Tsuchisa said:

I don't know if that is as good as Kasane tho :)

Don't worry I checked it out and it seems interesting so it's in my list now ;)

Guys lookism is better than Kasane , kasane focuses on theatre and trauma of few people. Whereas Lookism discusses just about every imaginable societal problem psychological aspect of it. Its gruesome , stalking , hobos, criminal organizations, kidnapping, cults, kpop music industry,insanity, exploitation, identity theft, fat vs skinny, ugly vs beautiful, pop vs rich, friends, suicides... Also has same theme with Kasane in terms of theres a secret way to exchange faces but lookism has secret way to exchange bodies
Aug 14, 2020 3:39 PM
Oct 2015
this manga is so fucking underrated i remember reading it a few years back and i forgot about it since it was never referenced.

honestly after actage i hope people are more aware of this acting manga because its seriously one of the most unique manga i've read ever
Mar 12, 2021 9:25 AM

Mar 2015
I binged through 30 chapters in one sitting. It is so gripping I simply can't put it down. It is so dark and melancholy through and through I can't wait to see how this twisted story unfolds..
Mar 14, 2021 8:00 AM
Aug 2020
pacmanyo said:
I binged through 30 chapters in one sitting. It is so gripping I simply can't put it down. It is so dark and melancholy through and through I can't wait to see how this twisted story unfolds..

That's exactly what I've just done. I saw it on the manga store section and thought the cover art looked interesting. Read the synopsis. Started reading. Just blown through the first 30 or so chapters. Loving it so far.

Mar 14, 2021 8:36 AM

Mar 2015
Spoondockspaints said:
That's exactly what I've just done. I saw it on the manga store section and thought the cover art looked interesting. Read the synopsis. Started reading. Just blown through the first 30 or so chapters. Loving it so far.
I was in the same boat. The cover looked peculiar and I am a sucker for urban fantasy stories. "Magical face swapping lipstick" might not sound exiting to many but I wondered how it would be handled as face swapping is a very interesting concept. Finished the story today and not gonna lie it left me emotionally drained... Such a tragic tale clearly influenced by Greek and Shakespearean tragedies. If you liked the start hope you will enjoy it till the end as well.
Aug 13, 2023 9:13 AM
Oct 2015
Crisu92 said:
its been years but I feel the rating went down actually.

its surprising that people are rating oshi no ko so high but this master piece which imo does the whole acting thing and revenge so much better is so much lower
Dec 22, 2023 8:20 PM

Sep 2012
It really is. Defenitely gonna join my hall of fame
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 121 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 26

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 26, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 106 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 26

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 26, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 96 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 26

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 26, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 61 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 21

2 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 21, 7:07 AM

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 47 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 20

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 20, 11:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.