Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Steins;Gate 0 Episode 2 Discussion

Apr 25, 2018 11:31 AM

sanlei said:
Irish_Chick said:
Has anyone played the VN?

Really interested in knowing which is the better experience playing the VN or watching the anime.

I love VN's but watch the stein's gate anime without playing the game so wondering if its worth playing through the VN for SG0 before watching the anime?

Imo its better for Steins;Gate to experience the anime first and then the VN, as the VN explains some things in more detail, especially when it comes to the science aspect and the other route endings(though thats not sure for 0 yet).

In my case i enjoy both experiences for different reasons, so it didnt really matter when i read S;G VN after anime and doesnt change it either when i view now the anime after 2 years of 0 VN. So you could also just go ahead, if you dont like waiting. S;G was a good adaption after all and 0 seems to follow up.

cool - thanks for the input!

Apr 26, 2018 10:23 PM

Skin crawling to listen to Zwei and Kanako Itou after a long time.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Apr 28, 2018 8:11 PM

I really love the Opening.
Okabe's totally going to fall for the AI. It's a given.

Apr 29, 2018 8:39 PM
Hi,
sorry if it is something bad in posting this but it is quite difficult not
to share this with people who understand... Here is where the Amadeous is being held in this world line :)
Enjoy :)
https://twitter.com/DekDennis/status/988730146499670016

Apr 29, 2018 10:10 PM

DekDennis said:
Hi,
to share this with people who understand... Here is where the Amadeous is being held in this world line :)

Wow ! You're Japanese, right? This is where this episode happened! Leskinen and Maho are staying here right now in the story! ありがとう!!!
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.

Apr 30, 2018 4:33 AM
AX3M said:
DekDennis said:
Hi,

Wow ! You're Japanese, right? This is where this episode happened! Leskinen and Maho are staying here right now in the story! ありがとう!!!

Now, I'm Russian and work in that exact building. So now a Mad Scientist inside of me wondering what to make first - time machine or the AI :)

Apr 30, 2018 4:54 AM

DekDennis said:
AX3M said:

Now, I'm Russian and work in that exact building. So now a Mad Scientist inside of me wondering what to make first - time machine or the AI :)
Lol I see. Make both! They shall be your first two Future Gadgets. :')
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.

May 7, 2018 3:33 PM
Started episode 1 with the sub but from here on I'll be sticking to the dub, assuming it's as great as the original. The first episode's dub was a little awkward with Maho just switching languages (maybe they could've had Leskinen speak some other language like German or Finnish?) but this episode had the exact same charm and cleverness as the original dub. As for the episode itself, Leskinen and Maho are quickly becoming my favorite characters, and I'm really interested to see what will happen between Okabe and AI Kurisu.

Also I can't stop thinking about Amadeus Kurisu as Kizuna AI.

May 14, 2018 3:51 AM

Hey, Boy waddup? I think I heard in the middle of the episode xD.
I feel so sad about Okabe.

May 15, 2018 9:58 AM

Episode 2 was a hell of a roller coaster ride seeing okabe and kurisu face to face once again, the whole episode we see okabe struggling to believe he is able to interact with her in some shape or form. Later, seeing him get comfortable with interacting with the AI was very heart warming

May 21, 2018 8:14 AM
This is really an emotional episode, besides that we have another great episode. And welcome back Christina.

May 21, 2018 8:25 AM

Hmm I wonder what's gonna happen... Will amedeus make okabe go crazy?

Aug 19, 2018 5:31 PM

AI Kurisutina aka Amadeus is funny like the original.

Life has no meaning.

Oct 7, 2018 4:31 AM

Damn that was great, even though I knew directly it would have something like that when they mentioned her studies... still quite amazed with this development and I really do wonder what kind of differences this will create for this timeline.

Well let's see what's next!

Nov 29, 2018 11:58 PM

Really feel that the series is losing the “thriller” feel the original had. It’s also funny how they have a legit reason to use CGI (Amadeus)

and so far, ED>OP
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)

Dec 25, 2018 12:17 PM

The OP somehow have the same kind of feeling as the OG OP of Steins; Gate! Albeit it's more energetic this time. I love it, especially the number of details in the OP when compared to the OG OP! The ED here sounds beautiful by itself but paired with the animation, it's depressing as it shows Okabe's madness...

Okabe's "OBJECTION!" brings back memories from the first episode of the original Steins; Gate...

The amount of Engrish moments in this episode is amazing! I especially love when Okabe said "Shut up Christina!" to Kurisu when she commented on his poor English pronunciation.

Though Kurisu's memory is in Amadeus' system, it's only a month away from the moment she met with Okabe... It's as usual for Okabe then... Seeing the people he cared about yet they don't know the times they've spent with him. Ahhh painful memories...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 17, 10:09 AM

And there it is, Kurisu being uploaded aswell ... but 3 to 4 months before the original Steins;Gate story started (where she died)
I love how Okabe managed to shut up the entire audience, well said! - OBJECTION!
We can already see Kurisu's old self come back after talking with Okabe for a little bit.

Also this reminded me of a Black Mirror episode called "Be Right Back"

Apr 1, 11:22 AM

okay,,,1st of all,,Christina is not dead,,right???!!its getting confusing again dammwit!Okabe had to open his gut!!remember?!

or is it that even though she is alive in Alpha she is Dead in this Beta World line????then again why would she be dead in Beta if she is alive in Alpha!!owh,,Fuck me!! ;_;
Maddo Scientistto Hououin Kyouma,,thanume wo,Modore,we need you,,explain everything!
"EL PSY CONGROO"

Jun 19, 6:09 AM
That episode was amazing!

Rintarou talking to Armadeus was hilarious and heart breaking at the same time :)
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls

Jul 2, 8:42 AM
Kurisu is the only trigger to turn Okabe to his usual mad scientist mode.

Jul 14, 6:22 PM
This is definitely not a sequel to previous anime which is all that I know.

Jul 16, 12:31 AM
BiggKab said:
This is definitely not a sequel to previous anime which is all that I know.

And it wasn't supposed to be a sequel. This is a midquel, you will see at the end.

Aug 11, 12:47 AM

*sees Kurisu* It's time to cry.

Aug 12, 1:13 AM

So good to see Kurisutina again, even in the form of this Amadeus program..
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]