Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2018 2:59 AM

Jul 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seeing this series only makes you feel frustrated to see Sorata can't do anything to change Anna's destiny. He loves her even though he denies having feelings for Anna, because even though he wants his happiness with someone worthy, inside he knows that the only person who wants to be with her is himself.

On the other hand, Tatsuya already seems to have noticed the clear confidence that Sorata and Anna have, what I think makes him envious of the kind of relationship they have, although I really do not know how seriously he will took that mention about to "steal Anna" next time.

Even so it seems that it will be a long road of suffering and pain that both Anna and Sorata will have to endure since both seem to share the same feeling but they can't be together

May 11, 2021 4:53 PM
Oct 2017
I cannot find a complete copy of this sadly. Hope it becomes available where I am soon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo wa Mada Koi o Shiranai Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2014

6 by inzaratha »»
Jul 6, 2014 5:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.