Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2018 2:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not bad for the duel this episode. Playmaker's opponent played a strange deck...filled with monsters of unknown origins.

I think this episode was a neat challenge for Playmaker to test his abilities since his battle against Revolver. I have to admit though...Playmaker's new Link Monster is impressive especially with its design and abilities.
Apr 18, 2018 5:00 AM

May 2016
Not bad of an episode. Even the speed duel was pretty good. For once, we got a proper speed duel.

1. Bowman and Haru are actually brothers
2. The Bowman's deck is pretty unique
3. The Ritual Cyberse was pretty empreseve
4. THE NEW CODE TALKER WAS AWESOME ASWELL
5 Bit and Bot are pretty much BitBot with a pun
6. Soulburner's debut was a masterpiece

Looking at the next episode, It's gonna be a 2 vs 1 just like every other one
Apr 18, 2018 5:34 AM

Aug 2016
where did you guys watch the episode? i can't find it on crunchyroll nor in any other websites
Apr 18, 2018 9:43 AM
Sep 2012
So yet we get to know of these new characters. The character Yusaku is dueling is named Bowman, he is an odd ball, but I am sure we will learn later, So Bowman and his brother Haru, they are trying to regain memories, and thinks Ignis can get him, I don't know who put them up to this, it is SOL, or someone else. Are dealing with aliens or people from other dimensions again?

And the other character we don't get much are, Soulburner, interesting to see how duels next episode.
Apr 18, 2018 9:54 AM

Feb 2013
Those guys are fighting to get some memories back.
Soulburner looks cool.
Apr 18, 2018 10:00 AM

Dec 2014
Damn, Soulburner is a hell of a showboater - that was a dramatic entrance if I've ever seen one lmao - and looks like he might have some awesome skills of his own! Surprisingly, despite his name Flame seems like a very down-to-earth and cold-natured AI... which matches up pretty hilariously with Ai, LMAO.

Also Playmaker's duel this episode was really awesome! They clearly spent the budget on Cyberse Witch and Cyberse Magician, lol. Shootingcode Talker was pretty cool too, but Playmaker's design dropped to filler-episode levels of derpy during that whole sequence.

As for the brothers... Haru definitely reminds me of Sora, and is definitely the brains of this operation. Combined with the whole amnesia deal and Bowman's Cyberse monsters, and I'm pretty sure they're related to the Lost Incident in some way. The question is how, seeing as they appear to be unrelated to either SOL or Hanoi. Maybe Soulburner's got a clue?

Either way, I am HYPED for what comes next! (Aside from the two lazy-drawn butlers of Haru or whatever. Honestly, I agree with Playmaker - "I don't have time for you!")
Apr 18, 2018 10:15 AM
Sep 2015
Everyone in YouTube keep mentioning SoulMaker, is he a new character?
Apr 18, 2018 10:57 AM

Jan 2013
phantomfandom said:
Everyone in YouTube keep mentioning SoulMaker, is he a new character?

its their yaoi couple name
Apr 18, 2018 12:19 PM
Sep 2015
Am I the only one who can't differentiate the difference between human version of Revolver and Soulburner? They both have white hair, if Soulburner doesn't wear glasses I'll definitely think they're the same person.
Apr 18, 2018 12:58 PM

Mar 2014
#1 - Ritual summoning are back, bitch!
#2 - We can get to see those two new characters who probably are important.
#3 -

Now I'm waiting for a Hato upgrade lol. Can't help but wonder if Yamamoto & Sato will play a more important role in the future now.
Apr 18, 2018 1:08 PM

Sep 2015
Clearly they don't even log off from VRAINS hmmmm

Ritual is back? ok
The 6th Code Talking is finally here!

But i lost it when i saw this LOL

VRAINS team clearly watching Youtube.
Into the Internet!
Apr 18, 2018 2:45 PM

May 2015
that ritual summon was random asf like i didn't expect yusaku to use the new ritual cyberse this early on in the show tbh but owell ok episode is ok.
Apr 18, 2018 3:02 PM

Aug 2016
Finally Yuki Kaji voices a YGO character and so far a pretty cool looking one. Also since Ai shares the same Seiyuu as Flame does that mean all Ignis will be voiced by Takahiro Sakurai?
BadcomebacksApr 19, 2018 1:32 PM
Apr 20, 2018 6:54 PM

Dec 2015
Badcomebacks said:
Finally Yuki Kaji voices a YGO character and so far a pretty cool looking one. Also since Ai shares the same Seiyuu as Flame does that mean all Ignis will be voiced by Takahiro Sakurai?

The seiyuu of Flame isn't Takahiro Sakurai, it's Yashiro Taku so I don't think he will voiced the other Ignis but who know, also I think one of the Ignis is a female. I'm really happy to see Yuki Kaji in YGO though. still waiting for his character from Saiki

set by taiyaki

Apr 20, 2018 7:43 PM

Aug 2016
Moune-Chan said:
Badcomebacks said:

The seiyuu of Flame isn't Takahiro Sakurai, it's Yashiro Taku so I don't think he will voiced the other Ignis but who know, also I think one of the Ignis is a female. I'm really happy to see Yuki Kaji in YGO though. still waiting for his character from Saiki

Ah you are correct, they sound almost the same.Thanks for the clarification.
Jun 30, 2019 8:29 AM

Jun 2012
Ok soulburners fucking cool. Im hyped!
Oct 14, 2019 2:50 AM

Dec 2012
Who is that? Another Ignis?
Linkuriboh's effect saved Playmaker.
lol at Linkuriboh appearing again.
Ghost Girl.
Link Shokan.
Oh! Dat booty. Cyberse Witch is good looking.
lol Cyberse Wizard and Witch. You ain't Yami Yugi baby!
WTF! Gishiki's are in VRAINS!
Cyberse Magician. 2500 ATK. lol
It wasn't in the data.
Cyberse magic. lol
A face.
Dat reveal. It's a JoJo character.
His ototo Haru. His name is Bohman.
Get their memories back?
LMAO Playmaker really got Ai to create a Data Storm.
Storm Access.
Degrenade Buster.
Shootingcode Talker.
Attack 3 times?
Shooting Complete!
Bohman falls.
Playmaker wins.
Dat drop.
Ai got a rumbly in his tumbly.
Haru takes Bohman away.
Anti-Ignis program.
Bit and Boot.
The sky. Is it Osiris?
Dat fire. Its that guy from the beginning of the episode.
The Ignis name is Flame.
His name is Soulburner.
His right hand is burning red. Its loud roar tells him to defeat them.
Dat ending.

Wasn't expecting Gishiki to be in VRAINS. KajiKaji has entered Yugioh.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2018

22 by CyanGear »»
Mar 10, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 32 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2017

27 by XanderBly »»
Feb 25, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2019

48 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 27, 2023 5:38 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 82 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2018

13 by denana1239 »»
Jun 2, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 102 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2019

10 by StarlingBGYT »»
Jan 16, 2023 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.