Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 17, 2018 9:40 PM
Oct 2017

I wanted to know if I was the only one who preferred anime manga (While it's a basic manga), I feel more sensations watching the anime than reading the manga.

And also I would like to know your opinion concerning the antagonists of Souma, I found them weak enough honestly, before the bow with Akira, or the Shokugeki against the top 10 (And besides I stopped there in the manga because I actually felt more sensation in the anime)

Hoping that the anime succeeds better at this level.
Apr 17, 2018 9:52 PM

Aug 2017
The beginning of the central arc was exciting but it's gotten kind of boring it's getting dragged too much and I found Azami to be a really cliche villain this arc doesn't have the excitement that the usual shokugeki has but I think it's going to be more exciting in animated form so looking forward to it
Apr 18, 2018 5:50 AM
Apr 2016
So, I think anime is better than manga as it is more Dynamic. The train arc is, in my opinion, the worst arc in SnS. Predictable and slow paced. But this first episode of the arc itself was 10/10, just because the immagery and direction of the show is great, reinforces the over the top situations of the plot. So I think we will have a good time. If opening is correct, we will have also the Regiment de Cuisine, wich is a great arc in manga too. So I am Excited about the anime, more then I was when reading the manga during the train arc.

Apr 18, 2018 4:25 PM
Oct 2017

yeah, I agree that the first episodes was good, but since it's a shonen too I'm really afraid of the fact that the villain as you say become too "cliché".

I really hope it will surprise me for this arc in this case
Apr 19, 2018 4:08 PM

Mar 2012
The manga is far better.
The Drawing of Shun Saeki are magnificient and can't be compared with anime's ones. Some character have a lack of charisma in comparison as Alice or Rindo. (Probably because of the seiyuu for Rindo)
The rythm too.

But the most important is the impact, the atmosphere of Azami first appearance was suffocating in the manga. It was realling nothing in the adaptation.. that deception... :(
Apr 21, 2018 6:20 AM
Mar 2016
HaarWyvern said:
The manga is far better.
The Drawing of Shun Saeki are magnificient and can't be compared with anime's ones. Some character have a lack of charisma in comparison as Alice or Rindo. (Probably because of the seiyuu for Rindo)
The rythm too.

But the most important is the impact, the atmosphere of Azami first appearance was suffocating in the manga. It was realling nothing in the adaptation.. that deception... :(

Completely agree. The anime is way too fast paced and they cut out a lot of moments as well. Plus, the animation is often bad compared to the manga on top of that. I seriously don't understand how any manga reader can enjoy the anime when it's just rushing through the source material.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2018

56 by Beguni »»
Apr 13, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 12 Discussion

nickehhhhhh - Aug 8, 2018

44 by aod-kun »»
Oct 31, 2023 5:21 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 10 Discussion

tidoesstuff - Aug 9, 2018

27 by aod-kun »»
Oct 31, 2023 4:14 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2018

92 by aod-kun »»
Oct 31, 2023 2:45 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2018

130 by aod-kun »»
Oct 31, 2023 1:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.