Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Apr 16, 8:51 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 62
Can someone elaborate the events in Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara for me ?
 
#2
Apr 16, 10:25 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 1219
during the competition from the last season there was a big fire that endangered everyone competing but the corrupt officials told everyone 让领导先走 which basically meant they had to wait for the leaders to walk out which led to a lot of people dying from waiting
 
#3
Apr 16, 12:55 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 62
bitchassdarius said:
during the competition from the last season there was a big fire that endangered everyone competing but the corrupt officials told everyone 让领导先走 which basically meant they had to wait for the leaders to walk out which led to a lot of people dying from waiting
Wait.... I don't quiet understand.
 
#4
Apr 16, 1:51 PM
SDF-1 Macaron

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 1069
Kuraya said:
Can someone elaborate the events in Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara for me ?

I think it's going to cover a series of tests to try and kick out Souma from the school. Not 100% confident but my vague memory of the manga makes me think it is. The next arc is waaaayyy more exciting.
List of Action Anime (and other genres) With Romantic Development[/center][/quote]
Favourite Quote
The only ones who should kill—are those who are prepared to be killed
 
#5
Apr 16, 2:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 342
I'll leave the summary in a spoiler tag for people who haven't watched it yet. I'm also going to assume that you're talking about the anime that aired in Fall 2017.
 
#6
Apr 16, 2:40 PM

Online
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 6712
To sum it up.

Kokoro did nothing wrong.
 
#7
Apr 17, 5:31 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 62
iMysteriousAura said:
I'll leave the summary in a spoiler tag for people who haven't watched it yet. I'm also going to assume that you're talking about the anime that aired in Fall 2017.


FMmatron said:
To sum it up.

Thank you very much for your summary.

Mod Edit: Merged double posts
Modified by NoLiferSoul, Apr 17, 10:30 AM
 
#8
Apr 17, 10:30 AM
Forum Moderator
Ubiquitous

Online
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 902
Moved from Anime Discussion
Swagernator said:
@NoLiferSoul did nothing wrong!

Ardanaz said:
@Nolifersoul did nothing wrong
 

Preview MangaManga Store