Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Basilisk: Ouka Ninpouchou Episode 15 Discussion


#1
Apr 16, 2018 8:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 115952
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dang, the first half of this episode gave me a chilling feeling. Feels every character has some sort of hidden agenda. I was not expecting a confession from Hachirou to Hibiki this episode though.

Hachirou once again has to deal with someone without good intentions...
Modified by Stark700, Apr 16, 2018 9:14 AM
 
#2
Apr 16, 2018 1:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2439
So, is it now officially the twincest show? I somehow... did not expect this, they did not even try to declare them not related by blood...
Level of my english is still too poor, so ask not particularly angry because of my terrible grammar.
 
#3
Apr 16, 2018 2:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5803
Damn the castle finally got destroyed huh.

Those 3 really mind fucked Shichigen good lol.

Hachiro managed to get a 1 round win over that trap guy Kujaku, he tricked him and slashed his face with that branch lol.

I don't think that confession between Hachiro and Hibiki was real, it seemed like an illusion from Joujin guy.
 
#4
Apr 16, 2018 9:25 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 4777
Pretty Time boy got his face REKT!

On a side note:
Shichigen was a disappointment, I know the incident with his mother left him scarred for life but he got captured just like that... *Sigh*
 
#5
Apr 17, 2018 7:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 8454
OMG! the shinobi teens are slowly getting wrecked again! one after another!
1st off Shichigen got genutsu by the three powerful villains! that's unfair 1 kid vs 3 adults!
then next is Hibiki oh my! she became a uncontrollable puppet courtesy of Neirichiou! Harming Utsutsu & Rui as well!
The only one who got a fair results of match-up was Hachirou vs Tsuibamu! did he really successfully sliced his face!?
5/5.


 
#6
Apr 17, 2018 2:35 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 89
Stark700 said:
. I was not expecting a confession from Hachirou to Hibiki this episode though.
RobertBobert said:
So, is it now officially the twincest show? I somehow... did not expect this, they did not even try to declare them not related by blood...


Seriously, are you watching the same show? That Hachirou was obviously an illusion created by the old guy with missing teeth, and that confession was obviously fake. Real Hachirou was duelling with the time reverse guy while all that was happening.
Modified by cobra55, Apr 17, 2018 2:39 PM
 
#7
Apr 17, 2018 2:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2439
cobra55 said:
Stark700 said:
. I was not expecting a confession from Hachirou to Hibiki this episode though.
RobertBobert said:
So, is it now officially the twincest show? I somehow... did not expect this, they did not even try to declare them not related by blood...


Seriously, are you watching the same show? That Hachirou was obviously an illusion created by the old guy with missing teeth, and that confession was obviously fake. Real Hachirou was duelling with the time reverse guy while all that was happening.


Um, why did you think that we do not know about this? We both talked about Hibiki's response. Not even mentioning that Hachiro, not least because of this, fled the village.

Level of my english is still too poor, so ask not particularly angry because of my terrible grammar.
 
#8
Apr 17, 2018 3:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 89
RobertBobert said:
cobra55 said:


Seriously, are you watching the same show? That Hachirou was obviously an illusion created by the old guy with missing teeth, and that confession was obviously fake. Real Hachirou was duelling with the time reverse guy while all that was happening.


Um, why did you think that we do not know about this?



Because you posted "So, is it now officially the twincest show?" when it's obviously not. Just because Hibiki said she loves fake Hachirou doesn't make it a twincest.
 
#9
Apr 17, 2018 3:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2439
cobra55 said:
RobertBobert said:


Um, why did you think that we do not know about this?



Because you posted "So, is it now officially the twincest show?" when it's obviously not. Just because Hibiki said she loves fake Hachirou doesn't make it a twincest.


Lol, you are not very familiar with the rules of anime romance, is not it? This is not a slice of life about "definitely not gay" girls and not a sports manga from Shonen Jump, so I do not see any big problems for it to become a canon in the future. There is no love triangle here, and Hibiki is obviously an expy of her mother and has already made an obvious confession.

In any case, at least incestuous feelings on the part of Hibiki have been confirmed. Although I will not argue, the romance at the time of the 15th episode is written rather badly, especially considering melted yuri hints.



Level of my english is still too poor, so ask not particularly angry because of my terrible grammar.
 
Apr 17, 2018 3:21 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 89
RobertBobert said:
cobra55 said:


Because you posted "So, is it now officially the twincest show?" when it's obviously not. Just because Hibiki said she loves fake Hachirou doesn't make it a twincest.


Lol, you are not very familiar with the rules of anime romance, is not it? This is not a slice of life about "definitely not gay" girls and not a sports manga from Shonen Jump, so I do not see any big problems for it to become a canon in the future.


Can't you read or your brain is not functional enough to understand what you read? I didn't say it can't be twincest in the future but AT THIS POINT it's not twincest but simply a one-sided confession, made to an illusion . Those two things are quite different from each other. Capiche now?
 
Apr 17, 2018 3:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2439
cobra55 said:
RobertBobert said:


Lol, you are not very familiar with the rules of anime romance, is not it? This is not a slice of life about "definitely not gay" girls and not a sports manga from Shonen Jump, so I do not see any big problems for it to become a canon in the future.


Can't you read or your brain is not functional enough to understand what you read? ı didn't say it can't betwincest in the future but AT THIS POINT it's not twincest but simply a one-sided confession, made to an illusion . Those two things are quite different from each other. Capiche now?


Being rude and engage in sophistry is the wrong way, my young Padawan. This is the first. Second, I can predict with 70% or 75% guarantee that this will be a canon. What is the point in formalities, if I already see these cliches? If it turns out that they are not related by blood, it will become a real cliche storm.

Level of my english is still too poor, so ask not particularly angry because of my terrible grammar.
 
Apr 17, 2018 3:32 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 89
RobertBobert said:
cobra55 said:


Can't you read or your brain is not functional enough to understand what you read? ı didn't say it can't betwincest in the future but AT THIS POINT it's not twincest but simply a one-sided confession, made to an illusion . Those two things are quite different from each other. Capiche now?


Being rude and engage in sophistry is the wrong way, my young Padawan. This is the first. Second, I can predict with 70% or 75% guarantee that this will be a canon. What is the point in formalities, if I already see these cliches? If it turns out that they are not related by blood, it will become a real cliche storm.



"ACHOO" Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit, my wannabe Jedi Master. :):):)
 
Apr 17, 2018 3:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2439
cobra55 said:
RobertBobert said:


Being rude and engage in sophistry is the wrong way, my young Padawan. This is the first. Second, I can predict with 70% or 75% guarantee that this will be a canon. What is the point in formalities, if I already see these cliches? If it turns out that they are not related by blood, it will become a real cliche storm.



"ACHOO" Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit, my wannabe Jedi Master. :):):)


As Master Yoda said, only the Sith behave insultingly and do not try to understand what other people want to say to them. Do a meditation session, and maybe then you'll understand the difference between "they're definitely already a couple!" and "this scene is so obvious that they will definitely become a couple in the future". On this, I think that our dialogue can be closed. May the Force be with you.

Level of my english is still too poor, so ask not particularly angry because of my terrible grammar.
 
Apr 18, 2018 11:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 52
So what's the consensus on this show? I don't normally trust ratings but good lord is this show hated by community around here. Is this is a worthy successor or does it have that so bad its good quality like Ousama Game.
 
Apr 18, 2018 4:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 351
It's poorly animated (really stiff with long periods of time where nothing moves), even the "fight" scenes

The fight scenes are frustrating (and also boring), because unlike the first series where everyone's power is properly defined and easy to understand, it seems like in this one, there are several characters who have multiple powers depending on what the story wants them to have.

The overall conflict is also not that interesting or easily understandable as the last series, which was a killing game involving the strongest ninja. The overall plot in this one is really boring too.

I think the main takeaway is that this show commits the greatest sin, which is be boring for both fight scenes and the overarching story, even though we're dealing with ninja with superpowers fighting each other.
 
Apr 18, 2018 4:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 52
FragOutFire said:
It's poorly animated (really stiff with long periods of time where nothing moves), even the "fight" scenes

The fight scenes are frustrating (and also boring), because unlike the first series where everyone's power is properly defined and easy to understand, it seems like in this one, there are several characters who have multiple powers depending on what the story wants them to have.

The overall conflict is also not that interesting or easily understandable as the last series, which was a killing game involving the strongest ninja. The overall plot in this one is really boring too.

I think the main takeaway is that this show commits the greatest sin, which is be boring for both fight scenes and the overarching story, even though we're dealing with ninja with superpowers fighting each other.

Oh man that's too bad. I'm kinda amazed though, how do you make a show with such an interesting concept so boring? These types of shows write themselves. Well thanks for your input, into the trash this goes.
 
Apr 18, 2018 5:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2439
DrPlonker said:
FragOutFire said:
It's poorly animated (really stiff with long periods of time where nothing moves), even the "fight" scenes

The fight scenes are frustrating (and also boring), because unlike the first series where everyone's power is properly defined and easy to understand, it seems like in this one, there are several characters who have multiple powers depending on what the story wants them to have.

The overall conflict is also not that interesting or easily understandable as the last series, which was a killing game involving the strongest ninja. The overall plot in this one is really boring too.

I think the main takeaway is that this show commits the greatest sin, which is be boring for both fight scenes and the overarching story, even though we're dealing with ninja with superpowers fighting each other.

Oh man that's too bad. I'm kinda amazed though, how do you make a show with such an interesting concept so boring? These types of shows write themselves. Well thanks for your input, into the trash this goes.


Quite silly to criticize the show and drop it only on the basis of someone else's opinion. In this case, you still blindly believe the ratings of the show. If honest, nobody hates this show, everyone just does not care about it. In fact, it's nothing more than a cheap sequel of an incredibly cool original.

If you are so fond of the original and you are interested in the fate of the children of the main characters - please. If not, then do not even begin watch. Just do not insult what you did not even see.
Level of my english is still too poor, so ask not particularly angry because of my terrible grammar.
 
Apr 19, 2018 10:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 52
RobertBobert said:
DrPlonker said:

Oh man that's too bad. I'm kinda amazed though, how do you make a show with such an interesting concept so boring? These types of shows write themselves. Well thanks for your input, into the trash this goes.


Quite silly to criticize the show and drop it only on the basis of someone else's opinion. In this case, you still blindly believe the ratings of the show. If honest, nobody hates this show, everyone just does not care about it. In fact, it's nothing more than a cheap sequel of an incredibly cool original.

If you are so fond of the original and you are interested in the fate of the children of the main characters - please. If not, then do not even begin watch. Just do not insult what you did not even see.

Haha looking back my comment does feel kinda contradictory.
 
Apr 19, 2018 10:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2439
@DrPlonker Well, if you are interested in my opinion, I would call this series a sort of "direct to video" sequel to the popular franchise in the past. No less and no more. If you've ever seen Juws 3D or Mortal Kombat 2, then you understand me, I think.

Level of my english is still too poor, so ask not particularly angry because of my terrible grammar.
 
Apr 29, 2018 3:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 8572
Man, all of the kids just get owned every time.
 
May 2, 2018 2:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 4602
Hibiki got kidnapped thanks to the illusion...also, we are now all sure that she really loves Hachirou...also he seems very against it, on episode 14 he told to Joujin that even him (Joujin) wanted to use them...
 
May 14, 2018 8:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 15072
A new walking castle and the "bads" are starting to play!!!
it was a strange fight, the Hachirou duel against the "time´s ninja" that finally cut him in the face!!! kekeke


Hello, my litte boy!


 
Top