Seem interesting

I just want some insight
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 15, 2018 8:02 PM

Mar 2013
Must be another harem again.
Apr 15, 2018 8:09 PM

Nov 2016
Three Options (Updated Click on the spoiler at the end If you wanna see thew Post in its original Form)

1. It gets Botched by the Studio making an Adaptation that only serves as an Ad for the LN (No specific example since this happens too much for me to think of a Specific one)
2. One of those Good Adaptations that are at least a bit faithful and a overally good anime or atleast decent but end up beieng a sleeper hit in Japan not giving it a chance to get a Season 2 (Rakudai kishi no Cavalry or NGNL and Konosuba to an Extent since S3 hasn't been announced)
3. Just too fucking mediocre.
4.A piece of Shit (Isekai wa Smartphone To Tomo Ni, SAO, Gakuen Toshi Asterisk, Arifureta,Maou Sama Retry,How to not Summon a Demon Lord and A TON MORE )

Edit. Most probably option 1 or 4

EDIT 2:Compared to a lot of stuff this season, it would fit in the New option 3. Its not bad but its also not that good. If you like power fantasy anime this might be your cup of tea but For someone looking for even a Sliver of Originality, This Ain't it Chief.

GokaiKingAug 18, 2019 5:07 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2018 8:18 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Not worth asking, isekai readers always overhype their stuff.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Apr 15, 2018 9:16 PM
Aug 2013
thanks for the advice
Apr 16, 2018 12:00 AM

Mar 2013
Ive followed the manga not the LN but from what ive read its promising it wont be slow like death march but it wont be no log horizon either, im guessing itll be like a 13 episoder. im never confident as most adaptions i find are kinda shit but you never know it can be promising. the worst lvl they could ever get to is like a SAO adaption but trust me as a great fan who has followed that series i can say they did shit and better not ruin S3. i will be one of those people who will say it'll probably get to the lvl of Death March. People do say that one is a boring anime with nothing going for it but a harem but the overall aspect of that LN was the life in that world not anything fancy like murdering the demon lord or something so that why it ended up being boring the way it was. so i wouldnt expect much from an adaption but i would be open just to check it out
under construction
Apr 16, 2018 6:23 AM

Feb 2016
Im expecting yet another shitty adaption like every Novel adaption
May 22, 2018 7:06 PM
Apr 2018
I really liked the light novel .I hope the adaptation is good too.
Oct 6, 2018 12:12 PM

Oct 2017
Afloo said:
Three Options

1. It gets Botched by the Studio making an Adaptation that only serves as an Ad for the LN (SAO Or Gakuen Toshi Asterisk)
2. One of those Good Adaptations that are at least a bit faithful and a overally good anime or atleast decent (Rakudai kishi no Cavalry or NGNL)
3.A piece of Shit (Isekai wa Smartphone To Tomo Ni)

Edit. Most probably option 1 or 3

That sure is a very biased and subjective thing to say...
"Your sins shall be paid with blood!" ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel
Jan 15, 2019 3:38 AM

Jun 2012
I don't know about the novel but the manga is shit enough. So I'm not gonna bother watching the anime.
Mar 6, 2019 11:47 AM
Jan 2018
Afloo said:
Three Options

1. It gets Botched by the Studio making an Adaptation that only serves as an Ad for the LN (SAO Or Gakuen Toshi Asterisk)
2. One of those Good Adaptations that are at least a bit faithful and a overally good anime or atleast decent (Rakudai kishi no Cavalry or NGNL)

>implying that SAO and Asterisk War were botched
And wouldn't an ad for an anime only be one season? NGNL actually is an ad.
This is extremely biased.
Apr 22, 2019 11:51 AM
Aug 2018
Well I don’t know about the LN but the manga was good like for 5 chapters then it decided to be as generic and lame as possible so I may only watch the first three episodes....
Apr 26, 2019 9:57 AM

May 2018
Well , either this would be as boring as Iseaki Smartphone or exciting as Tate no Yuusha, but the way I see it , it's the latter.
Apr 26, 2019 12:05 PM

Sep 2017
Trash stuff again.

Decide once every certain number of years which members of the ruling class will oppress and crush the people in parliament: this is the true essence of bourgeois parliamentarism, not only in the constitutional parliamentary monarchies but in the most democratic republics
- The State and Revolution (September 1917), Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov "Lenin".
May 19, 2019 9:15 PM

Nov 2017
DjangoUnchained2 said:
Well I don’t know about the LN but the manga was good like for 5 chapters then it decided to be as generic and lame as possible so I may only watch the first three episodes....
Do you think it would be better than Kenja no Mago ?
I frown at recent installments of Persona and Trails of Cold Steel that introduce harem-like elements in the story.

We need more JRPGs like the past Lunar series, where there are multiple romantic pairings in the party other than for the protagonist and main heroine.
May 19, 2019 10:31 PM
Aug 2018
Ehurvaks said:
DjangoUnchained2 said:
Do you think it would be better than Kenja no Mago ?

I think this anime would probably be equal to Kenja no Mago since both target the same PG13 audience, not an opinion just a state of fact. I still love watch pokemon and stuff, play the games here and there, and im in my 20s so yea i have no one to look down upon lol.

The good parts; I like the fact that the girl MC is as strong as the male MC but thats not to say the male MC doesn't take more of a lead role since he has a bigger personality. However the girl MC has way more personality than Sicily in Kenja no Mago which I loved, also no harem.

But tbh I hate how people complain about harems but the main girl in the non-harem is as generic as a typical harem member. Its like you criticizing your brother for marrying a "basic bitch" or "typical trophy wife" but all you date are hot blonde(or brunette :P) bimbos.

Girl MC doesn't have a ground breaking personality but you feel like she's more than just an ornament for the MC which i dislike more than whether its harem or not. I prefer female characters with strong personalities who can stand alone from the MC. For me its either stacked harems or power couples if the anime is gonna be one of the best. But don't get me wrong I still appreciate the homemaker waifu like Ichigo's and Naruto's wife ;), we all cant be an Erza Scarlett ;)

The main difference between the two anime lies in where Shin is OP because of real reasons such as science and past knowledge this one is more of their OP cause of plot so some ppl may be turned off by that. Fortunately this avoids being trapped in typical magic school setting but the MCs do go thru training but its more free flow adventure style.

In conclusion of a probably prolonged and maybe unnecessary rant :P the MCs are strong but not OP at least in the beginning, i would put this in the "strong to stronger to OP" category so pretty much like ur typical shounen format like a DBZ or Yuyu Hakusho which i prefer over a Kenja no Mago since it allows more room for tension. Sadly the villains so far are not as interesting as in Kenja no Mago. Critically speaking it should be 4/5 out of 10 like Kenja, isekai smartphone and the generic stuff but from a pure enjoyment 7 out of 10.
DjangoUnchained2May 19, 2019 10:51 PM
May 20, 2019 6:11 AM

Nov 2017
But at least in Mago the MC doesn't have to save the main heroine many times like in Rokudenashi Akashic Records. In that anime it is annoying to see all the 3 main girls needing to be saved by the MC so many times. The damsel in distress trope was too overused in RokuAka.
I frown at recent installments of Persona and Trails of Cold Steel that introduce harem-like elements in the story.

We need more JRPGs like the past Lunar series, where there are multiple romantic pairings in the party other than for the protagonist and main heroine.
May 20, 2019 6:13 AM

Feb 2019
something that doesn't go downhill after having a strong 1st episode

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

May 21, 2019 12:57 PM
Dec 2018
I didnt read the ln but i liked the manga. i hope the anime is going to be good too. Oh and about the manga, it doesnt look like its going to be a harem and i hope it is going to stay like this.
Jun 5, 2019 5:05 PM
Sep 2017
Is this Gonna Have Harem?

Cause if it is then i aint watching it.

Jun 8, 2019 8:22 AM

Dec 2011
Another isekai with an overpower main character...

But how does this one make itself stand out?

TWO overpowered main characters...

I'm probably going to pass.
Jun 9, 2019 11:13 PM

Jul 2012
Seems promising.
Jun 16, 2019 9:36 PM

Oct 2017
Manga reader here.

If you like EXTREMELY / BRAINDEAD generic isekai with some teenagers who become extremely op for no apparent reason after they transfer to another world, and everyone who met them treat them like some Jesus reborn or something, like the Grandchild from this season, you can watch this.

Otherwise avoid it at all cost. It is super bad...
Jun 16, 2019 9:39 PM

Oct 2017
BlackFIFA19 said:
Im expecting yet another shitty adaption like every Novel adaption

Shitty adaptation from sea of shitty isekai light novel.
It's not just the studio, usually the source is even worse for series like this.
Jun 16, 2019 11:22 PM
Apr 2019
If it’s anything like kenja No Mago then it’ll be awesome
Jun 16, 2019 11:23 PM
Apr 2019
Ventus_S said:
Manga reader here.

If you like EXTREMELY / BRAINDEAD generic isekai with some teenagers who become extremely op for no apparent reason after they transfer to another world, and everyone who met them treat them like some Jesus reborn or something, like the Grandchild from this season, you can watch this.

Grandchild isn’t op for no reason, his knowledge of science applied to magic makes him op.
Jun 16, 2019 11:57 PM

Oct 2017
elementex said:
Ventus_S said:
Manga reader here.

Grandchild isn’t op for no reason, his knowledge of science applied to magic makes him op.

Sure thing. Guess you don't watch many anime.
Just because the show gave you some of the most basic half baked explanation of how spell works so mc magically becomes way more op than anyone else in the world doesn't mean it make sense or he's "knowledgeable"

Yeah I bet that mc knew so much about nuclear knowledge and how atoms move/ flow, how the atoms interact with each other , that's why he has way more spell knowledge than anyone else right? Not because he was born with insane mana to begin with, not because he think of "ohhhh BIG FIRE" in his mind and big fire comes out without any effort amirite?

It's just the typical pandering of a typical otaku who likes to dream so he becomes op in that dream scenario.

Isn't this basically just the smartphone dude scenario -> I know English so I can cast all spells while other stupid peasants in isekai can't do shit?
Jun 17, 2019 12:07 AM
Mar 2018
They forgot to put Harem in the genres...
Jun 17, 2019 12:14 AM
Apr 2019
Ventus_S said:
elementex said:

Just because the show gave you some of the most basic half baked explanation of how spell works so mc magically becomes way more op than anyone else in the world doesn't mean it make sense or he's "knowledgeable"

Yeah I bet that mc knew so much about nuclear knowledge and how atoms move/ flow, how the atoms interact with each other , that's why he has way more spell knowledge than anyone else right? Not because he was born with insane mana to begin with, not because he think of "ohhhh BIG FIRE" in his mind and big fire comes out without any effort amirite?

It's just the typical pandering of a typical otaku who likes to dream so he becomes op in that dream scenario.

Isn't this basically just the smartphone dude scenario -> I know English so I can cast all spells while other stupid peasants in isekai can't do shit?

Not at all alike, smartphone mc just got gifted all his power from god. Meanwhile, Shin actually uses his knowledge in science along with all the fantastical things that we see in our world that aren't even a thought in the minds of these medieval people who have basic magic to fall back on for their everyday needs. If you noticed Shin is above average in science since he was a science textbook writer/editor. In the first episode they focus on a bunch of science textbooks and posters in the office. He creates a hydrogen bomb in episode 1. Wormhole theory is the basis for his gate spell. Knowledge of light spectrum and convergence to create a magnifying glass of destruction on Schtrom. He knows that by compressing hydrogen and adding oxygen you get a bigger flame, this world's people doesn't even know what the periodic table is yet. Shin's mana is higher because he spent his first 15 years of his life practicing magic control every day in the woods and learning from one of the greatest magicians in that world.

You are right though, it is pretty half-baked, but at least it is baked at all. Most anime would have you believe people are using magic just because they can or because it's their specialty, genetics or some silly chanting. This world has none of that bs, if you have the will to learn and practice then you can do anything.
elementexJun 17, 2019 12:41 AM
Jun 18, 2019 12:30 AM

Feb 2019
this has all the appearance of being another isekai insipid and boring as kenja no mago, but it will not be as horrible as the other isekai of the mother which I do not intend to give even a opportunity

Afezeria said:
Must be another harem again.

kenja no mago is not harem however this did not make it better
Jun 18, 2019 5:53 AM

Nov 2017
Well,at least Mago had male characters that are friends with the MC,like in Rettousei.

Jun 18, 2019 7:29 AM
Jul 2018
@DjangoUnchained2
Is it really harem? And the girl who accompanies the protagonist to the other world is part of this? I hoped that at least the girl was at the same level and had her own adventures of self-insertion (I think I've never seen an isekai with a girl as a protagonist or do not exist) also that she has her own inverse harem I think that would make it more original, but no, there really is no independence of that style in light novels, everything always revolve around the most boring boy in the world
Jun 18, 2019 8:38 AM
Jun 2019
From what I've read from the manga, the characters have serious issues establishing their powers. So much for over-powered, they can't EVER use their powers practically:
male MC uses a barrier to block female mc's atks when concluding their 3 week training but never uses it in actual battles against antagonists. They just let him stupidly get hit and dramatically announce that he took no dmg through concentration magic (it's just stalling time and unnecessary if you ask me)
+ F. mc can theoretically utilize wind spells to reposition herself; since she's shown to be terrible with close range, making distance would be logical (heck, flying would be child's play in that case). Frankly, I mostly saw her in a damsel in distress situation smh.
Furthermore, they don't need allies. They're supposed to be strong as is.

Idk what goes on the LN but so far the battles are TERRIBLY executed.
Madame_AnonJun 18, 2019 8:43 AM
Jun 18, 2019 8:43 AM
Aug 2018
Toastedman said:
@DjangoUnchained2
Is it really harem? And the girl who accompanies the protagonist to the other world is part of this? I hoped that at least the girl was at the same level and had her own adventures of self-insertion (I think I've never seen an isekai with a girl as a protagonist or do not exist) also that she has her own inverse harem I think that would make it more original, but no, there really is no independence of that style in light novels, everything always revolve around the most boring boy in the world

No, there is no harem here just that the story itself is about as creative as a loaf of bread so there isnt much to expect sadly. Even the girl with all her OPness turns into a damsel in distress. As for girls in isekai. They're many manga and LNs that have girl MCs. Sadly like shoujo anime most opt for more male centered shows since they are trying to appeal to those depressed guys tryna "escape". But they are still a few coming out like Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? and Ascendance of a Bookworm which are isekai with girl MCs getting an anime.
Jun 18, 2019 8:06 PM
Jul 2018
Toastedman said:
@DjangoUnchained2

No, there is no harem here just that the story itself is about as creative as a loaf of bread so there isnt much to expect sadly. Even the girl with all her OPness turns into a damsel in distress. As for girls in isekai. They're many manga and LNs that have girl MCs. Sadly like shoujo anime most opt for more male centered shows since they are trying to appeal to those depressed guys tryna "escape". But they are still a few coming out like Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? and Ascendance of a Bookworm which are isekai with girl MCs getting an anime.

I think the problem in general is that all these animes obey a pre-established structure of plot that is always repeated, that is always the same in essence, a boy is transported to another world and will always be the best and most powerful with a harem and even if he does not have a harem, he still perceived as itself were harem.

Actually I do not know much about "kumo desu ga", but I always hear good things about it because they say it's very original, it's a girl in another world in a spider's body, but I do not feel that it's a plot of a shoujo. It is so popular because it is not created only for female audiences, the shoujo is much less popular than the shounen or the animes of action in general with a male protagonist, but at the same time people complain that the protagonist is always the same, it's just another kirito, that it's boring. It seems that if they eliminated the kirito's of many isekai, they would improve most.
Jun 19, 2019 4:30 AM

Apr 2018
DeathMitaka said:
I really liked the light novel .I hope the adaptation is good too.

May I ask u where u read the novel?
I tried to look for this novel but haven't found any translation :/
vhagar8Jun 19, 2019 4:34 AM
Jun 19, 2019 2:10 PM

May 2009
Toastedman said:
I think I've never seen an isekai with a girl as a protagonist or do not exist

Have you heard about Alice in Wonderland?
Jun 20, 2019 7:28 AM

Aug 2018
Toastedman said:
(I think I've never seen an isekai with a girl as a protagonist or do not exist)
Escaflowne and Inuyasha should ring a bell, those 2 are amazing.

Also if you don't mind chinesse, https://myanimelist.net/anime/35044/Tu_Bian_Ying_Xiong_Leaf , https://myanimelist.net/anime/37209/Sheng_Shi_Zhuang_Niang , https://myanimelist.net/anime/38917/Tong_Ling_Fei and https://myanimelist.net/anime/37618/Meng_Qi_Shi_Shen are pretty good imo.
Jun 20, 2019 7:46 AM

Feb 2019
Toastedman said:
@DjangoUnchained2
(I think I've never seen an isekai with a girl as a protagonist or do not exist)

The saga of Tanya the Evil, Magic Knight Rayearth, The Vision of Escaflowne & there is So I’m A Spider So What which got an anime adaption

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Jun 20, 2019 8:21 AM
Jul 2018
Toastedman said:
I think I've never seen an isekai with a girl as a protagonist or do not exist

I think by isekai I mean something made by a Japanese
Toastedman said:

Also if you don't mind chinesse, https://myanimelist.net/anime/35044/Tu_Bian_Ying_Xiong_Leaf , https://myanimelist.net/anime/37209/Sheng_Shi_Zhuang_Niang , https://myanimelist.net/anime/38917/Tong_Ling_Fei and https://myanimelist.net/anime/37618/Meng_Qi_Shi_Shen are pretty good imo.

I thought inuyasha was the protagonist of his own anime, anyway, the others I have not heard, but they are Chinese or Korean.

Toastedman said:
@DjangoUnchained2

The saga of Tanya the Evil, Magic Knight Rayearth, The Vision of Escaflowne & there is So I’m A Spider So What which got an anime adaption

youjo senki is too different to consider it "isekai" since it is more like a travel to the past, but with magic, also the protagonist before was a man, escaflowne is also very different in style to consider him as an isekai, the spider girl I have not I read, but it sounds rather bizarre. But my point is that I want to see an isekai like today or generic such as smartphone/death march, but changing the boy for a girl I hope you understand me that a Japanese girl is transported to another medieval world and is the most powerful by default and it's all a story of self-insertion.
Jun 21, 2019 12:44 PM
Aug 2018
Toastedman said:

I think by isekai I mean something made by a Japanese

I thought inuyasha was the protagonist of his own anime, anyway, the others I have not heard, but they are Chinese or Korean.

youjo senki is too different to consider it "isekai" since it is more like a travel to the past, but with magic, also the protagonist before was a man, escaflowne is also very different in style to consider him as an isekai, the spider girl I have not I read, but it sounds rather bizarre. But my point is that I want to see an isekai like today or generic such as smartphone/death march, but changing the boy for a girl I hope you understand me that a Japanese girl is transported to another medieval world and is the most powerful by default and it's all a story of self-insertion.

Ascendance of a Bookworm is your best bet. The anime is supposed to be out in the fall(?) But the manga and LN is pretty good.
Jun 24, 2019 4:35 AM
Aug 2014
XanderFenikkusu said:
Afloo said:
Three Options

Why, yes... yes it is. That's what forums are for. Now tell me who your waifu is, and I'll tell you why you're wrong!
Jun 24, 2019 5:07 AM

Oct 2017
JJH_ said:
XanderFenikkusu said:

Why, yes... yes it is. That's what forums are for. Now tell me who your waifu is, and I'll tell you why you're wrong!

I mean I mainly disagreed with him, without stating any reasons whatsoever, disregarding these shows as ads and thus bad or even as a "piece of Shit".

Because I personally thought that, for example, Isekai wa Smartphone To Tomo Ni, was a decent anime. Obviously not Overlord or like any other phenomenal isekai series, but it was decent in my opinion. He, however, just dismisses these show without giving any reasons and talks as if it were fact.

But you're right that threads are mainly for subjective conversation!
"Your sins shall be paid with blood!" ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel
Jun 27, 2019 4:10 AM

Feb 2012
This just looks like kenja no mago or any other generic fucking fantasy/isekai where the protagonist is OP. Wish they'd stop making them but I'm part of the problem because I'm probably going to watch it anyway.
Jun 27, 2019 3:53 PM

Jun 2014
I heard Kadokawa has an initiative to always have an isekai LN adaptation on air at all times. I guess this painfully generic schlock is part of that. Gotta love the anime industry.
:3
Jun 27, 2019 7:57 PM
Jun 2019
Ventus_S said:
elementex said:

At least Isekai Cheat Magician is brutally honest with its title and synopsis. I might give it a point for that if it's good enough. This grandson beats around the bush on many things from its title, to its synopsis, to its worldbuilding, and sometimes outright breaks them.
For example,
-this guy is a grandson of a legendary mage? Sure, he'll have some awesome spells under the said mage's tutelage. Wait what? Isekai protagonist with augmented control over a huge mana reserve?
-so the synopsis said that this guy lived a sheltered life in the forest ever since he was a baby so he lacks common sense. This is promoted in synopsis. Wait, ain't that a thing among isekai protagonists since they're complete strangers to the worlds they got into? At least he has his own rules of sense, right? It clearly shows that when he feels utter cringe when everyone else in the world is accustomed to chuunibyou kind of chanting to cast spells. 9-10 episodes later, he calls his school club of classmates in public Ultimate Magicians before going out on a mission. ... Come on, man. Whatever happened to your adverse reaction to chuunibyou elements? Even his classmates feel cringe. Whatever happened to common sense...
-so, this guy uses scientific knowledge to augment his spells. Cool. When he was a kid, he once flew around a demonic bear like ironman and yet he didn't know how to float at all in episode 3. I mean, who speeds on his bike without first knowing how to balance on it? Does your original world have things like helicopters and balloons? #&$#@^%*

The whole science bit feels like a transparent cover-up.
Jun 28, 2019 12:37 AM
Apr 2019
This will probably be the best anime next season.
Jun 28, 2019 12:39 AM
Apr 2019
tiwibo said:
Ventus_S said:

At least Isekai Cheat Magician is brutally honest with its title and synopsis. I might give it a point for that if it's good enough. This grandson beats around the bush on many things from its title, to its synopsis, to its worldbuilding, and sometimes outright breaks them.
For example,
-this guy is a grandson of a legendary mage? Sure, he'll have some awesome spells under the said mage's tutelage. Wait what? Isekai protagonist with augmented control over a huge mana reserve?
-so the synopsis said that this guy lived a sheltered life in the forest ever since he was a baby so he lacks common sense. This is promoted in synopsis. Wait, ain't that a thing among isekai protagonists since they're complete strangers to the worlds they got into? At least he has his own rules of sense, right? It clearly shows that when he feels utter cringe when everyone else in the world is accustomed to chuunibyou kind of chanting to cast spells. 9-10 episodes later, he calls his school club of classmates in public Ultimate Magicians before going out on a mission. ... Come on, man. Whatever happened to your adverse reaction to chuunibyou elements? Even his classmates feel cringe. Whatever happened to common sense...
-so, this guy uses scientific knowledge to augment his spells. Cool. When he was a kid, he once flew around a demonic bear like ironman and yet he didn't know how to float at all in episode 3. I mean, who speeds on his bike without first knowing how to balance on it? Does your original world have things like helicopters and balloons? #&$#@^%*

Well, humans aren't made out of helium so that isn't going to work, neither is a helicopter if you know anything about how they fly.
Jun 28, 2019 6:29 AM
Jun 2019
elementex said:
tiwibo said:

For example,

Well, humans aren't made out of helium so that isn't going to work, neither is a helicopter if you know anything about how they fly.

Yeah, now you're doing the same thing the anime did: Beating around the bush. Something lifts off isn't because it's helium or heli. It lifts because there's enough upward force to counteract the downward force. An air of helium is lighter than normal air. That's why the balloon lifts. How does heli lift? To start, it uses its rotor blades to manipulate air flow to generate enough lift. Now, this guy has such a mastery over wind magic that he can create air blast to hunt and be ironman, and he did those things as a kid. Advance into years later, what did he say? "I don't know how to float." Hell, he even used wind magic to create directional blasts.

And now you're trying to say that the MC doesn't know how helis fly. This guy can do solar beam attacks because he knows about electromagnetic spectrum and light refraction, and yet he doesn't know how objects fly. Those things are basics in physics. He even knows enough biology to heal a critically wounded person. Also, he knows enough chemistry to create stronger fire blast by gathering combustible particles. What school did this Japanese salary man go to in order to have missed how objects fly? Oh wait, here's the kicker. He knows about gravity and yet you're trying to say that he doesn't know how helis fly. Those two are side by side in books.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

68 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 2, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2019

221 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 2, 3:36 AM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2019

100 by Forum »»
Jan 28, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2019

40 by Forum »»
Jan 28, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2019

67 by Forum »»
Jan 28, 2:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.