Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Apr 15, 2018 12:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 155
This have some really dark backstories and some scenes which are R rated and the anime is even R+
Think it twice, Is it worth?

 
#2
Apr 15, 2018 1:51 PM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 7041
Because it was published in a shounen magazine.

Thats it.
 
#3
Apr 15, 2018 2:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 138
DatRandomDude said:
Because it was published in a shounen magazine.

Thats it.


yep,that's pretty much why

 
#4
Apr 15, 2018 2:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 4874
thats just the style of jinsei kataoka. a brief look at her other works~
Kamisama☆Permanent: "A 16-page oneshot depicting the melancholy of a God."

Koukyoushihen Eureka seveN: Renton Thurston is tired of his monotonous life. When a UFO (termed LFO) crashes and a sole passenger, Eureka, emerges, the two begin on a journey that will change their destinies.

Livingstone: "Ninety percent of our lives are determined by our fate, and our fates are determined by our 'souls.'But every now and then, something goes wrong and the souls of those who have met an untimely fate also pollute their environs, drawing more souls into a vicious circle of ill fate. "

Smokin' Parade: The story follows Kakujou Youkou, who lives in a seemingly normal world where medical technology has skyrocketed to new heights, making it possible to completely replace any human organ. Those behind this are called the Ame No Tori (Rain of Birds), but it all turns out to be a plot against humanity where the new technology can take over its host, thus turning them into a killing machine.
 
#5
Apr 15, 2018 2:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 2748
people shooting each other with their blood isn't exactly mature
❄️❄️❄️
 
#6
Apr 15, 2018 2:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 155
sekai- said:
people shooting each other with their blood isn't exactly mature
aren't those mature
Think it twice, Is it worth?

 
#7
Apr 15, 2018 2:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 2748
Joe_Med said:
sekai- said:
people shooting each other with their blood isn't exactly mature
aren't those mature

it just seemed like those things were geared towards edgy teens not mature adults
❄️❄️❄️
 
#8
Apr 15, 2018 2:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 155
sekai- said:
Joe_Med said:
aren't those mature

it just seemed like those things were geared towards edgy teens not mature adults


17 for example = R = sienen
Think it twice, Is it worth?

 
#9
Apr 15, 2018 2:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 2748
Joe_Med said:
sekai- said:

it just seemed like those things were geared towards edgy teens not mature adults


17 for example = R = sienen

for violence and profanity which are hardly strictly adult things
❄️❄️❄️
 
Apr 15, 2018 2:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 155
sekai- said:
Joe_Med said:


17 for example = R = sienen

for violence and profanity which are hardly strictly adult things


DatRandomDude said:
Because it was published in a shounen magazine.

Thats it.


It's all their fault :D that we in conflict
Think it twice, Is it worth?

 
Apr 15, 2018 3:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 155
RedPlaty said:
thats just the style of jinsei kataoka. a brief look at her other works~
Kamisama☆Permanent: "A 16-page oneshot depicting the melancholy of a God."

Koukyoushihen Eureka seveN: Renton Thurston is tired of his monotonous life. When a UFO (termed LFO) crashes and a sole passenger, Eureka, emerges, the two begin on a journey that will change their destinies.

Livingstone: "Ninety percent of our lives are determined by our fate, and our fates are determined by our 'souls.'But every now and then, something goes wrong and the souls of those who have met an untimely fate also pollute their environs, drawing more souls into a vicious circle of ill fate. "

Smokin' Parade: The story follows Kakujou Youkou, who lives in a seemingly normal world where medical technology has skyrocketed to new heights, making it possible to completely replace any human organ. Those behind this are called the Ame No Tori (Rain of Birds), but it all turns out to be a plot against humanity where the new technology can take over its host, thus turning them into a killing machine.


I will check them , thank you :D
Think it twice, Is it worth?

 
Top