Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 15, 2018 5:22 AM

Jan 2018
So which romances or couples are the worst combinations. The ones that made you the most angry or you felt they were just not fit together.

Il start with, Kimi no Iru Machi. Where they arent fit for each other at all, and they ruin a perfect couple to run away togheter.
Apr 15, 2018 5:23 AM

Sep 2017
The entire cast of darling in the franxx
ppl don't think their opinions be wrong, but it do.
Apr 15, 2018 5:25 AM

Jul 2015
any couple with a tsunbitch in it

also subaru x emilia (forced as fuck)
Apr 15, 2018 5:27 AM

Mar 2015
this thread is about people complain about their ship sunk.... what a noob...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 15, 2018 5:44 AM

Oct 2017
Agata x Sonozaki

tragedydesu said:

Also Raku x Shitoge
Apr 15, 2018 5:48 AM

Jan 2018
For now, it has to be 02 x Hiro he's good with Ichigo.
Apr 15, 2018 5:49 AM

Jan 2010
oh how I love salt filled threads!

First thing come to mind is Kaneki x Touka. I don't hate the couple, I just hate how it was executed.
Here are some others,

Inuyasha x Kagome
because it doesn't make sense for Kagome to stay in the feudal era and leave her normal life behind. Inuyasha in feudal era should have ended up with Kikyo.

Gintoki x Tsukuyo
well it's not canon, but I hate how Tsukuyo's behavior changed after she fell for Gintoki. She acted all tsundere and it's what I hate the most about this pairing. Tsukuyo was my favorite girl in Gintama.

Kyon x Haruhi
Not canon, but goddamn if Kyon ended up with Haruhi bitch.
Apr 15, 2018 6:03 AM

Jan 2018
Kuma said:

My ships are important, dont bully me.
Apr 15, 2018 6:09 AM

Mar 2018
I don't usually give a damn about romance, but Louise x Saito from Zero no Tsukaima did bother me a bit.

Louise treats him like a dog for most of the season tbh, beats and berates him and well, like a spineless retard Saito returns abuse with love.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 15, 2018 6:10 AM

Feb 2018
Sakura x Sasuke because I hate them both and Sakura doesn't deserve to be happy
Apr 15, 2018 6:22 AM
Apr 2018
giverecom said:
So which romances or couples are the worst combinations. The ones that made you the most angry or you felt they were just not fit together.

Il start with, Kimi no Iru Machi. Where they arent fit for each other at all, and they ruin a perfect couple to run away togheter.

familiar of zero- louise and saito

Saito x Tabitha
Apr 15, 2018 6:24 AM

Oct 2015
Shicchi said:

Inuyasha x Kagome
Love is Love I suppose. Though, I agree to an extent that you basically just left your whole family like that...now that got me thinking, wouldn't Kagome have a family that will go to present time, then that means, her descendants can meet her original family hmmmmm

OT: My rage for a normal couple in a harem show is immeasurable.

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Apr 15, 2018 6:51 AM

Jul 2013
The princess x WhatsHisName from Aldnoah Zero first comes to mind
Like, seriously, what the hell?
Apr 15, 2018 6:53 AM

May 2017
tragedydesu said:

Ye that one was disaster

I would say most of Naruto couples are whatever

aaaand twin star exorcist they had cringiest OTP
Apr 15, 2018 6:55 AM

Jun 2008
AlanWeebus said:

WRONG!

^These two are PERFECT for each other!
Apr 15, 2018 6:56 AM

Mar 2016
Glad I never find any couple that made me angry for being a couple. It's just I hate some characters who just exist to create romance drama.
"People who don't see that anime has changed are either wearing "glasses" or watching only a certain type (and or era) of anime"
"Having a low mean score doesn't necessarily mean one doesn't enjoy anime. Rating system is not a school grading system."
"Elitist is people who think he is superior than others. Not necessarily ones who insulting/critisizing your favorite anime or people who enjoy a certain type of anime"
"Fanboy is people who translating "your favorite anime is shit" into "you are shit".
"Being a fanboy is an indication of elitism"
Apr 15, 2018 7:05 AM

Nov 2017
The worst will always be Amuro x Fraw from Gundam, nobody cared about it and no one was sad when it didn't happen in zeta.
Apr 15, 2018 7:06 AM

May 2015
Before the end of Naruto, Sakura and Naruto were paired up a lot, I have no idea if they still are considering the ending. Hell even Sakura and Sasuke is bad.

The only couples at the end of Naruto that I like are Naruto and Hinata, Shikamaru and Temari. The rest are forced af:
Choji and Karui?
Ino and Sai?
Sakura and Sasuke?
I mean at least Rock Lee and Tenten didn't get together, that would have been a big fuck you to Neji.
Apr 15, 2018 7:06 AM

Apr 2016
Isn't it like every non canon ship or couple ?
Apr 15, 2018 7:14 AM

Aug 2015
Turtles_Hunter said:
I guess we will soon have people complaining about Raku x Chitoge or Ichigo x Horihime when both were the obvious ending if you didn't read the whole thing with shipping goggles.
well, I was going to write that Ichigo × Orihime... i see you have seen the future my friend.. Lol XD
Reason? No, it's not because I ship Ichigo with Rukia (i ship her with Renji. Childhood friends FTW!!! XD), i was thinking if Ichigo ended up with That Annoyhime, he better off alone instead. Just remembering those "Kurosaki-kun!" Thingy made my head hurts..

The other one is.. Touta × Yukihime.
Seeing it is just far too weird.. I ship him with Kuromaru but

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Apr 15, 2018 7:50 AM
Aug 2016
Existing and Zero Two are a terrible couple.
Apr 15, 2018 8:35 AM

Apr 2018
xShinigami3125 said:

Agreed. Also, if you are watching the Boruto series you'll start to hate that "couple" even more. I don't even get how they ended up together, it makes no sense to me.
Apr 15, 2018 8:37 AM

May 2009
AlanWeebus said:
I feel I should probably, like, get the hell out of this forum for a few weeks, or maybe even until FranXX finishes airing, because I actually plan on watching that later.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Apr 15, 2018 8:40 AM

Feb 2018
LoveCards said:
xShinigami3125 said:

Agreed. Also, if you are watching the Boruto series you'll start to hate that "couple" even more. I don't even get how they ended up together, it makes no sense to me.

I am watching the boruto series (its total garbage) the only reason why I still endure it is because I wasn't to see Sakura die or at least suffer
Apr 15, 2018 5:03 PM

Mar 2015
giverecom said:
Kuma said:

My ships are important, dont bully me.

maybe if your ship is not a noob, it wouldn't sunk... if you dislike the canon pairings, you can said you dislike the pairings, without useless justification....

Turtles_Hunter said:
I guess we will soon have people complaining about Raku x Chitoge or Ichigo x Horihime when both were the obvious ending if you didn't read the whole thing with shipping goggles.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 15, 2018 6:12 PM

Oct 2015
-Lofn- said:
Shicchi said:

Inuyasha x Kagome
Love is Love I suppose. Though, I agree to an extent that you basically just left your whole family like that...now that got me thinking, wouldn't Kagome have a family that will go to present time, then that means, her descendants can meet her original family hmmmmm

OT: My rage for a normal couple in a harem show is immeasurable.

ngl, when i was a kid, i thought that kagome was her own ancestor :v
so
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Apr 15, 2018 6:15 PM

Jun 2017
Though I love shipping these characters , I just hated the way Rei falls in love with Shinji in the Rebuild movies.

Apr 15, 2018 8:02 PM
Aug 2016
When your ships sank below Mariana's Trench
Apr 16, 2018 6:18 AM
Dec 2017
worst and also a mistake has to be my mom and dad
Apr 16, 2018 8:17 AM
Oct 2017
the worst couple was in re:zero between emilia and steve buscemi
Apr 16, 2018 8:42 AM

Jan 2017
GlennMagusHarvey said:
AlanWeebus said:
I feel I should probably, like, get the hell out of this forum for a few weeks, or maybe even until FranXX finishes airing, because I actually plan on watching that later.
Yeah, same here. All this salt and those shitty spoilers in every fucking thread are creeping me out.
Dont know what to do =_=
Apr 18, 2018 10:24 PM

Mar 2012
Yuuri x Wolfram
An 82 year old gay tsundere in love with and harassing a 15 (later 16) year old straight boy and constantly trying to have sex with him is really creepy. Him attempting to rape Yuuri in the LN and manga is even more creepy and then the shitty author will say it's not BL and that she has no intentions of making Yuuri end up with any of the guys while continuing to write more creepy fujo-bait.

Most tsunderes x MC

Nanami x Yano from Bokura ga Ita
Apr 18, 2018 10:27 PM

Feb 2018
tragedydesu said:

Agree, it was forced as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Apr 18, 2018 10:29 PM
otp haver πŸ€ͺ

Jul 2017
Sasuke and Sakura I'll vote for entirely. I wasn't crazy about Naruto and Hinata either all that much especially since nothing in Boruto really emphasizes their relationship and you know relegated to house wife norm. But Sakura still acts like literally chapter 3 Sakura just power strength increase and Sasuke is told by the plot what to do and what to say around Sakura and that daughter he has. It's kind of nauseating.

More topics from this board

» Muskoku Tensei is the antithesis of Evangelion ( 1 2 )

ShuisBased2 - Jan 15

68 by FanofAction »»
2 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

43 by TitanOfPlasma »»
4 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

85 by Jackson1333 »»
8 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - Today

48 by traed »»
23 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 12 hours ago

39 by ETHANDARYL420 »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.