Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 28 Discussion

Apr 14, 2018 11:02 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
With tutors like that and words of encouragement, there's no excuse to fail studies...

Apr 15, 2018 12:16 AM

why it rpmance had to be like this? sigh
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Apr 15, 2018 1:37 AM
Very cute chapter, even if those teacher are scary...

Apr 16, 2018 4:46 PM

Double beauty sensei, I can't get enough xD

Then Hazuki choose best friend zone

Apr 16, 2018 9:10 PM

Hnnnnnnnnggg! Hasuki! I hope she will find happiness in some way in the end. I like her so much. I'm sure the story will have Inuzuka and Percia together. That is, unless, some plottwist will happen. XD
Good, good. I'm enjoying this so far.

Dec 30, 2018 6:37 PM
I adored Hazuki sensei, she is so attentive and kind, she worries about Inuzuka and helps him to study, but later they show that Persia sensei is equally attentive.
I felt a little bad for Inuzuka, I understand perfectly that he does not want to refuse the help of his beloved and his best friend, I'm glad he did not discard Hazuki easily. But in the end Persia and Hazuki had no mercy and were very severe and aggressive with poor Inuzuka.
Hazuki is a best girl, she considers the well-being of Inuzuka very much and will always support and help him.
Very touching the end, Inuzuka and Hazuki have a very strong bond of friendship and the relationship with Persia could not break it, Hazuki at the end it looked very adorable, I insist, Hazuki will one day receive a lot of happiness.

Jun 6, 9:58 AM
What a great chapter! Hasuki really deserves happiness. I'm glad Inudzuka didn't throw away his closest friendship for his relationship with Perucia, and I can honestly see Perucia and Hasuki getting along one day. Those final panels though, showing Inudzuka and Hasuki when they were young and now, so adorable.

Oct 10, 10:13 AM
Really wanted Hasuki and Inuzuka:( Well the manga is called boarding school JULIET for a reason. Hasuki wnt win sadly

Preview MangaManga Store