Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 14, 2018 5:42 PM

Feb 2013
Hatsuyuki said:
She deserves the hate because she acted selfishly without being able to think rationally about the situation. She knew Hiro could only pilot a Franxx with Zero Two, she knew he loved her, she knew that Hiro said he would be better off dead than not being able to pilot yet she still took it away from him and forced him into a kiss while at the same time not giving a shit about both Hiro and Goro. So she can go to hell.

Wow, I mean, you must think rationality all the time in your life. I hope that when you act emotional you go to hell too, by your definition.
Apr 14, 2018 5:44 PM

Apr 2016
There's no breaks on the hate train. Choo Choo
Apr 14, 2018 5:47 PM

Aug 2011
caio_ken said:
geotraceur said:
This is easy.

If you love someone, you can't force him to don't go the person who YOU KNOW that he's in love with.

You just see that yeah, she hurted him and she wanted bad things from him, but still, you're seing that he keeps wanting to be and talk with her, maybe is because there's something which you don't know, BUT NAH, better force him no don't go with her and forcing him more kissing him, WHEN YOU KNOW HE LOVES OTHER PERSON.

If u say that u love someone and u do that, u suck.

Yeah, you want to talk with someone that much but for some reason you DON'T explain the situation to make it more easy. Same for Zero Two

That's cause 2 facts.

Hiro is so fuckin annoying passive.
They didn't want to listen him on all the refer to meet with her
Apr 14, 2018 5:52 PM

May 2011
Hatsuyuki said:
She deserves the hate because she acted selfishly without being able to think rationally about the situation. She knew Hiro could only pilot a Franxx with Zero Two, she knew he loved her, she knew that Hiro said he would be better off dead than not being able to pilot yet she still took it away from him and forced him into a kiss while at the same time not giving a shit about both Hiro and Goro. So she can go to hell.

Actually, whether he liked it or not, he was not allowed to ride with Zero Two anymore, Ichigo was not the one who prevented it, the decision came from the higher-ups because Hero reached his limits.

I don't think if someone who you love wants to kill themselves, you'd support them to do that, you're the one being irrational here and actually emotional.
Apr 14, 2018 6:29 PM
Apr 2016
meowmix008 said:
Treats hiro as an object for her goal refuses to let him in her life by opening up to him almost kills hiro friends oh forgot has horns
- Fandom loves her

really cares about him seen zero two about to hurt hiro does what any friend would do to protect their treasured friend from danger
-Fandom calls her selfish and extreme bash her
am I right guys I like them both but sometimes 002 fanbase are blinded by the horns and being a non human trait. zero two will come back obviously the fanbase are just upset is all but come on they don't even see how much of a jerk 002 has been she didn't even want to open up to him at the end of the day she waited to long to act like she cares about him and it just so happened to be when she was losing her mind even hiro said it.....she looked like a monster

FACTS. The people are blind and forgetting that zero two is the main cause of all of this
Apr 14, 2018 6:33 PM
Apr 2016
hybrid100 said:
meowmix008 said:
really cares about him seen zero two about to hurt hiro does what any friend would do to protect their treasured friend from danger

cares soo much that she destroys his only reason to live? now he can't pilot so the plantation might as well dispose of him

That's irrational. Basically your saying it's best for zero two to kill him off instead.
Apr 14, 2018 6:40 PM
May 2011
AddiTeacha2 said:
hybrid100 said:

cares soo much that she destroys his only reason to live? now he can't pilot so the plantation might as well dispose of him

That's irrational. Basically your saying it's best for zero two to kill him off instead.

at least he'd die piloting instead of what ever the hell horrible fate befalls rejected parasites. but oh well we all know that neither scenario will actually happen and 002 and Hiro will reunite. and being childhood friend will continue being suffering
Apr 14, 2018 6:45 PM
Sep 2017
That just prove that people who watch darling in franxx are childrens or immature brats who doesnt understand love.

As much as im team ZeroTwo X Hiro, i can also understand Ichigo. Cmon guys that women just love the guy just give her a break. Plus remember this is "ONLY FICTION" so shut the fukk up and stop whining.

Apr 14, 2018 6:47 PM
Jan 2015
Her actions were understandable, but she still shouldn't of tried to force the two to separate, even against Hiro's will. Then she forces a kiss even when Hiro was trying to push her away. I don't hate her, but her actions were incredibly irritating this episode. Zero Two certainly has a part to blame as well, her attitude and actions didn't help things either.
My Queens

Apr 14, 2018 6:55 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Her actions are understandable but it doesn't make her any less wrong. She's not supposed to intervene with Hiro and 02 only cause she thinks its for his own good. Hiro should has full freedom to do what he wants with his life. Her saying something like "I rather die instead of you dying" is just selfish.

I could easily imagine her going as far as threatening herself just so he wont get with 02 and have him all for herself. It's really dumb if you actually think about it. I understand they are teens and all but again, what Hiro does with his body and life is up to him. No one should judge him or tell him otherwise.
Apr 14, 2018 7:01 PM

Dec 2017
9jaotaku3S said:
Ok...I have just gotten off one anime discussion site here..and the amount of Ichigo hate is so much that one has to wonder...what's up with the hate.?

Ichigo's actions are VERY VERY UNDERSTANDABLE.

First...her friend, and love interest is always falling sick...for the second or third time..ever since he started flying with Zero two.

Second, her friend might be turning into something not quite human...and it scares here.

Third...there is the feeling that Zero-two is taking Hiro away from her, from them.

With all that in mind...why won't anyone be scared.?

Or has our 'best girl mentality' blinded us to the facts?

Stop hating Ichigo.

She's a sweet girl and protective and stuff. But that's where it stops. Her love for 1 of her teammates blinds her from the squad's safety. She's the one calling the shots. She breaks, the team breaks (I mean affected). Either she puts down her romantic feelings and focus on the mission or she needs to own up and admit she's currently unfit for commanding a squad. Hiro and Goro are both loco if they still overlook this especially with the biggest operation coming.
Apr 14, 2018 7:14 PM

Feb 2016
Ichigo is a really REALLY bad leader for her team. Right now, she just doomed the entire team RIGHT before they encounter with the enemy Klaxosaurus. And here are some reasons:

- Morale reduced by constant conflicts between everyone (this is a problem that has been there since forever and Ichigo doesn't really help to fix it)
- Goro will probably be unable to ride with her because of her being a bitch and only caring about Hiro instead of thinking for the good of the entire team
- Making Hiro useless again as she didn't let him be with Zero Two... The last thing you want to do is to make him useless, when a Parasyte is useless they get rid of it.
- Breaking up the mind of an already fragile Zero Two who is fighting to be like a Human. Being called a monster, being excluded from the main team, receiving such harsh treatment won't solve the problem, this is just straight racism and discrimination. Zero Two just wanted to talk to Hiro, she even followed Ichigo's order, if it weren't of that, she would just go berserk, and get to Hiro by her own, but she didn't (until she got enough and went berserk)
- Making Zero Two cry, if a "monster" cries then who's the real monster?

Let's not forget that she's the cliche'd childhood character that is utterly annoying, that's the main reason why I hate her, but today's events just made it worse. She fucked up, she will fuck up at the encounter with the Klaxosaurus, and there is a 99% Chance that the mission is going to fail (if not someone dies or her entire team gets injured because of her fault)
CrimsonWandererApr 14, 2018 7:20 PM
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Apr 14, 2018 7:21 PM
Mar 2016
If that's the case then wouldn't that mean Zero Two's actions are understandable too. She desperately wants to be human.
So she is killing klaxosaurs, because the adults probably told her she can become human that way
She was using Hiro because she was blinded by the fact that she had to kill more Klaxosaurs
She doesn't understand human emotions, so when Hiro wanted her to talk to him she was confused.
Also Ichigo should've just let her go see him, like THEY WERE ALL GOING ANYWAYS, it's not like she could do something to him when they're all in the same room.
/////SPOILERS?????!!!!!!!/////////

But i'm not butthurt about the kiss OR confession because Hiro wasn't even paying attention to her at all, he was to busy thinking about Zero Two. He wasn't even listening to her at the end.
PLUS she said "I'll make it so that I can ride with you this time, I swear" So basically she just discarded Goro. IF she could ride with Hiro, who would Goro ride with??? Did she even answer Goro's confession??? She knows how he feels and she doesn't even care.. She honestly is not thinking about how Goro or Hiro feels!
ahiru_Apr 14, 2018 7:39 PM
Apr 14, 2018 7:33 PM

Mar 2015
She's fucking horrible.
That forced kissing was one of the worst things I've ever seen.
It's clear that Hiro doesn't give a shit that he loves her and she knows it, yet she treats him like a pet.
At this point she's almost like a non-crazy yandere, forcing Hiro to stay locked in the hospital, trying to deny him his purpose in life (piloting), and acting like he'll magically return her love despite blowing her off every time.
I personally don't think she's doing any of this for the sake of Hiro, but rather for her own desire.
Ichigo is disgusting, and probably represents the people who like her very well too.

I can't wait for the next episode now that Hiro has no purpose to be allowed to stick around. Ichigo is gonna flip.
KrykApr 14, 2018 7:36 PM
Apr 14, 2018 7:39 PM

Oct 2014

Ichigo poop idiot.
Apr 14, 2018 7:39 PM

Oct 2013
My dear friend 9jaotaku3S. I salute your courage for making this post soon after the release of episode 14 and the wave of angry monkey noises of people hating on Ichigo who coincidentally decided to turn off their brain since the start of the episode.
You are the hero we need, but don't deserve.
#IchigoDidNothingWrong
Apr 14, 2018 7:43 PM

Oct 2013
Stop hating Ichigo? No.
Apr 14, 2018 7:43 PM
Mar 2018
AddiTeacha2 said:
meowmix008 said:
Treats hiro as an object for her goal refuses to let him in her life by opening up to him almost kills hiro friends oh forgot has horns
- Fandom loves her

-Fandom calls her selfish and extreme bash her
am I right guys I like them both but sometimes 002 fanbase are blinded by the horns and being a non human trait. zero two will come back obviously the fanbase are just upset is all but come on they don't even see how much of a jerk 002 has been she didn't even want to open up to him at the end of the day she waited to long to act like she cares about him and it just so happened to be when she was losing her mind even hiro said it.....she looked like a monster

FACTS. The people are blind and forgetting that zero two is the main cause of all of this

to add more facts to someone who disagree with you ask them why they aren't mad at the other team members they help keep them separated also lol
Apr 14, 2018 7:49 PM
Aug 2016
How is everyone gona start this weee "Ichigo is a bitch" waaa "Ichigo is a thot" When 1. if 02 was going to beat all of them up to get to Hiro anyway she could've of literally done that from the beginning to get to him OR just not beat them up at all and her and Hiro could have talked. Also getting to the "Ichigo is a thot" argument did everyone forget about Kokoro now? The biggest bitch to ever graze anime? Promises to Futoshi that they will "Be together forever" and leaves him the next day...
Apr 14, 2018 7:56 PM

Oct 2013
Just posting this and taking my leave. This is a compiled argument about why Ichigo and Squad 13's actions were completely logical and understandable, from 5 different places I argued this topic already. Enjoy (or not)

a) Her actions in ep14 were wrong but justified, especially since neither 02 nor Hiro made an effort to communicate what they'd learned in the franxx. The fanbase downplays 02's actually abusive behavior, and if you're surprised that Ichigo thinks 02 is a bad person it's because 02 has the halo effect and you didn't notice the EXCESSIVE number of times 02 was being a bad person. 02 will get better, and deserves to be happy, but not because squad 13 OR HIRO lets her toxic behavior slide.

b) Ichigo might not belong with Hiro but literally everything she did this episode makes sense from her perspective, and I can't fault her for that. The only reason everyone is hating on her is because they benefit from knowing the entire narrative from an audience perspective - The mindlink, 02's past, Goro being behind them on the stairs, etc. But from her knowledge and perspective (and the rest of Squad 13), 02 is willingly killing Hiro.

c) IRL, there are people in toxic relationships. Hiro can be seen as someone like that by his friends. Very often person suffering in such relationship is unable to break out on his/her own. Hiro didn't explain anything to anyone. They are making decisions for him because they care for him and think that he is not thinking clearly. For me it's pretty clear why they wouldn't grant him the chance. I don't know if you actually watched the episode because in the end they tried to supervise but 02 went fckin mental and beat the living shit out of them.

d) It's true that parasites exist for the sole reason to pilot a Franxx. And it's true Hiro was depressed bc he couldn't pilot. When he realized he could pilot with 02, he was ecstatic. He was finally able to accomplish his reason to live.
But here's the thing. Doing so will remove his humanity. His friends are worried about him. Even more so after Ichigo tells everyone what he learned from 9-Alpha. Hiro has pretty much become addicted to piloting with 02. Meanwhile, 02 is becoming more and more unstable. That relationship is toxic. Squad 13 is different from other squads. Other parasites don't care if they die in a mission, bc they grew up in a specific way.
But Squad 13 was grown differently. The parasytes there have feelings the others don't. They are proud to help the adults, but they don't want to die. Hiro and Kokoro are even starting to doubt Papa
Exactly bc Squad 13 has feelings, Hiro's friends want to take him away from that sure-fire death he's heading to. Because they truly care about him. Seeing him die would crush them, bc Hiro is the center of Squad 13.

e) Also, Ichigo-haters keep saying "Ichigo is selfish to keep Hiro, blah blah blah".
She's no less selfish than Hiro, who borderline disregards his own safety and his friends' warnings for his own gain. He kinda ignores the fact that putting himself in so much danger is making his friends sad. That if he dies, he'll leave people behind broken.
She's no less selfish than 02, who only cares about Hiro and Hiro alone, and completely disregards everyone else. 02 is willingly turning Hiro (not knowing he was her darling yet) into the same monster she is just so she can feel better.
Ichigo is selfish out of care and love for Hiro who she doesn't want to suffer and die.
Hiro is selfish out of achieving his dream and a feeling of value.
02 is selfish out of personal satisfaction and to feel less shit about herself.

f) Another thing. Hiro and 02 not even once explain the situation to Squad 13. If you see the episode, they gave 02 chances to explain herself, but she didn't. Instead, she resorted to violence. Hiro didn't explain shit either. Can you blame Squad 13 for collectively preventing their reunion? Their friend is literally becoming a monster. As the audience, you know the past between Hiro and 02 (that Squad 13 doesn't know) and you know that Hiro will become a monster (that Hiro doesn't know). 02 jumped to conclusions and resorted to violently hurt Hiro's friends. Yeah, nice one
Ichigo even says "You probably hate me. You can hate me if you want, Hiro, but I won't let you see her." She's risking having the one she loves hate her, because she's worried about him.

g) 02 also has her own personal issues that are very hard to deal with. She just realized Hiro is her real darling from the past, after all, and that he’s made him go through shit. However, Squad 13 has no way of knowing this. From their viewpoint, she’s draining their friend’s life.

h) Aka, all parties fucked up. Squad 13 fucked up, 02 fucked up, Hiro fucked. Stop blaiming just Ichigo.

i) "If Hiro doesn't pilot a Franxx, they'd dispose of him"
After he and Naomi failed, they sent Naomi back and Hiro was kept and even allowed to live with Squad 13 despite not being to pilot. Hiro is special so they keep him.

j) "There's nothing wrong with Hiro feeling purpose"
There's not, I agree, but it's still a form of selfishness

k) "None of Squad 13’s members felt shit for Hiro until his third try on the Franxx"
Only Zorome, Futoshi and Miku didn't rly care. The others did, and Mitsuru's a tsundere

l) "Squad 13 KNOW how 02 is and WHO she is"
They know she's a part-klaxosaur Franxx pilot with whom Hiro is able to pilot, that Hiro seems happier and livelier with her, that all her previous partners died, that she's been more and more distant with everyone, that she's putting everyone in danger during missions lately, and she's draining Hiro out of his humanity. Aka, mostly negative stuff. So EXCUSE them for not trusting her lately

m) "Squad 13 should've taken the hint to just do what they did at the last second from the very start"
Why 'should'? 02 is LITERALLY killing Hiro. Everyone reaction to that is perfectly logical and understandable. He’s their friend.

n) "Squad 13 only observed the fact that Hiro endangers himself, nothing more about him, that's literally all they had on the guy"
It's not as much an observation as it is how Hiro lives. And 'all they had'? Hiro never explains shit. It's his right, but don't expect Squad 13 to understand if he doesn't speak; he just makes them worry more

o) "None of them complied with hiro being a team-mate until Hiro himself proved them all wrong that he could be of use"
Because he couldn't pilot a Franxx... JUST MAYBE? If he went out there without a Franxx, he'd die. So no shit he's not a team-mate. He was a friend, not a team-mate. Difference. Also, "none"? Back to the Zorome, Futoshi, Miku trio.

p) "Ichigo honestly just acted out of clouded emotion"
I... guess, but then not really? Neither she nor the others know about their past. They see 1 fact: Hiro is dying --> Reaction: protect him from the cause. Wouldn’t you protect you friend from someone who’s feeding on his life

q) “02 gave plenty of hints that she wasn't stable”
That's true, but what do you want Squad 13 to do with those hints? She's a key-player in the fights, but she's also risking everyone's lives. Also doesn't change the fact she's draining Hiro's humanity
Apr 14, 2018 7:58 PM
Aug 2016
Kryk said:
She's fucking horrible.
It's clear that Hiro doesn't give a shit that he loves her and she knows it, yet she treats him like a pet.
At this point she's almost like a non-crazy yandere, forcing Hiro to stay locked in the hospital, trying to deny him his purpose in life (piloting), and acting like he'll magically return her love despite blowing her off every time.
I personally don't think she's doing any of this for the sake of Hiro, but rather for her own desire.
Ichigo is disgusting, and probably represents the people who like her very well too.

I can't wait for the next episode now that Hiro has no purpose to be allowed to stick around. Ichigo is gonna flip.

So if Ichigo represent all of the people that like he, same thing can go for 02 right? So you're telling me all 02 fans are degenerates and monsters? Dumbest argument I've ever heard I for one do not think all 02 fans are degenerates and monsters. (And for those who might be confused on why I said 02 was a degenerate the word literally means having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable, which represents 02 perfectly..)
Apr 14, 2018 9:19 PM
Mar 2016
After thinking about this for a while i came to the conclusion that HIRO IS THE ONE WHO IS ACTUALLY AT FAULT. Hiro is leading ichigo on, i mean if he had rejected her maybe she wouldn’t have did all this, also he didnt even try to speak up when ichigo was talking about not letting him see zero two. He called zero two a monster, and if he didnt want to kiss ichigo why didnt he just push her away. SO STOP BLAMING ICHIGO OR ZERO TWO WHEN HIRO IS THE CAUSE OF ALL OF THIS
Apr 14, 2018 9:33 PM

Mar 2015
WeeWoo123 said:
Kryk said:
She's fucking horrible.

So if Ichigo represent all of the people that like he, same thing can go for 02 right? So you're telling me all 02 fans are degenerates and monsters? Dumbest argument I've ever heard I for one do not think all 02 fans are degenerates and monsters. (And for those who might be confused on why I said 02 was a degenerate the word literally means having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable, which represents 02 perfectly..)

Yeah 02 fans probably represent her as well since weebs are pretty degenerate.
Red horned monster people that suck out your soul don't exist though.
Apr 14, 2018 9:58 PM

Mar 2016
Booth, Zero Two and Ichigo made a mistake and overreacted, no one's without guilt. Except Goro, because #Bro and was neutral.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Apr 14, 2018 10:28 PM
Jun 2016
Yup, Zero Two is quite selfish, but I don't think she only treats Hiro as a tool instead of that, the only thing she has is Hiro so she becomes that desperate.
I won't hate Ichigo but that boycott is unnecessary as Zero two is going to leave their platoon soon. She cares for Hiro the most, that's the truth. She believes Zero Two is going to harm Hiro's humanity and vitality so she stops Zero Two from meeting Hiro but that's solely her assumption. At the end, both character action can be said reasonable just from their viewpoint but not ours.
*Not the forced kiss though XD
Sry, for my bad language, I had a hard time with English
Apr 14, 2018 10:32 PM

Apr 2015
stfu dude, purchase better taste
Apr 14, 2018 10:36 PM
Nov 2014
hate the plot writers suddenly think they are writing Days of our Lives... or they are doing 50 episode Korean Romance Drama.

Apr 15, 2018 2:42 AM

Mar 2014
All this salt is too gooood!

Keep the Hate train rolling!
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Apr 15, 2018 4:13 AM

May 2016
Honestly, I'm trying to enjoy watching this show, but people aways sayin' stuff bout' characters, action, pacing and all that bullcrap just to make me feel worse. If you don't like Ichigo, then don't hate her. I've seen way menny animes just like this getting hate on for being whatever nasty stuff they come on their mind. I will say this. Ichigo did get peopel mad because of her actions. Yet, she did the only choice to protect Hiro
Apr 15, 2018 4:16 AM

May 2016
Ryuseishun said:
I just really hated how her actions made the situation worse
This episode I actually enjoyed, but it really played with my emotions xD

Well, true, but some people like my self think it's okay for Zero two to stay away from Hiro for the time being just so shit clears down XD
Apr 15, 2018 4:31 AM

Jun 2017
Ichigo deserves to die..
Apr 15, 2018 4:36 AM

Mar 2018
Vlad4o said:

This me made laugh because it's so true.

I don't think Ichigo deserves the hate. I like both her and Zero Two.
Apr 15, 2018 4:39 AM

Jan 2017
tokidoki921 said:
Vlad4o said:

This me made laugh because it's so true.

I don't think Ichigo deserves the hate. I like both her and Zero Two.

Same, but I like 02 more because Ichigo was more annoying this ep. Also why not hate, its fun looking at people who take it so seriously :D
Signature
Apr 15, 2018 6:07 AM

Oct 2017

So yeah, ichigo is fairly hateable, but they are all trash level girls. The best one I can see is the firecrotch because she’s the only character that has yet to try and cuck her partner, but who really wants to be constantly criticized? It’s a bunch of undesirables.

As a neet male in his 30s, who missed out on all the good girls that were married off right away, I have a fairly good amount of experience with trash level girls. My dating selection is pretty much the leftover trash women that nobody else wanted. I can nail down the character traits of all these girls for you.

1.) The ex girlfriend who will always reminiscence about her previous partner, and constantly screw around on the current partner with previous partners trying to regain "how it used to be" which is causing her to lose what she has currently leading to an endless cycle.

2.) The slut who partners with anybody and openly spreads around an STD in a misguided effort to cure herself of the disease. She also reminisces about her first partner before she became a slut.

3.) The sycophant who will say anything to please her current partner so she can use him until someone better becomes available for her to trade up. Very duplicitous and faux emotions.

4.) The constantly irritated and confrontational firecrotch. Never happy with anything her partner does and somehow it’s her partners fault she’s irritated.

5.) The cold hearted lesbian who only partners with men because that’s what her parents want and will never admitted when she enjoys it.

If you didn’t guess already ichigo is #1, cliche ex girlfriend type that the past is how it should be and will never move forward. You should hate this type of girl, don’t waste your time on them.
Apr 15, 2018 6:59 AM
Nov 2016
I'll start liking her once this show gets better writing.

Apr 15, 2018 7:13 AM

Sep 2007
Ichigo deserves a slap on the face.
Apr 15, 2018 7:14 AM

Sep 2007
_Xapog said:
I don't get everyone hating Ichigo her reaction is very human she want to protect hiro since she loved him for years and don't want to lose him to someone who use him and just appeard when she loved hiro in silence all this time also it's normal for her to be jealous i mean if she were on a random romance anime ignoring the other for the sake of her love everyone would love her

She was angry that the guy she loved friendzoned her, so she ruined his relationship and forced herself on him. How can you defend this?
Apr 15, 2018 7:18 AM

Nov 2017
Zephaas said:
I'll start liking her once this show gets better writing.

its seriously the writers fault for her lack of characterisation, making her a shitty plot device to draw out the events of the series to 24 episodes.

Her character makes no logical sense and isn't written with any depth so is frustrating.

I am betting she ends up responsible for Goro's death which will only make me groan and roll my eyes even more !
Apr 15, 2018 7:47 AM
Apr 2018
I hate ichigo very much now.. get out off my way human !
Apr 15, 2018 7:48 AM

Mar 2016
Helios92 said:
Ryuseishun said:
I just really hated how her actions made the situation worse
This episode I actually enjoyed, but it really played with my emotions xD

Well, true, but some people like my self think it's okay for Zero two to stay away from Hiro for the time being just so shit clears down XD

I do love AND hate this episode for what it did, but you know what? I think it'd hurt more if they just solved the problem right then and there....then the story would feel too cookie-cut and/or dry, imo
And yea, I do agree, in retrospect, that she was doing it out of concern for Hiro, so I can understand from her perspective...ultimately, though, her decisions are having glaring consequences, so she still is at fault here. Granted, I do hope things get cleared up and the kids finally realize who the real scumbags are
Apr 15, 2018 8:02 AM

Sep 2017
I can't decide between zero two and hiro.

ボールルームダンサー
Apr 15, 2018 8:28 AM

May 2015
Deku6339 said:
Ichigo deserves to die..

No, I don't think so even though I dislike her. What she deserves is cold shoulder from Hiro. If she dies he'd mourn her, maybe even feel responsible for her death. And really if she dies it'd be just so convenient, right? He has to properly turn her down, and maybe she'll understand later that she was in the wrong, also Goro deserves better.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

364 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Yesterday, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2018

707 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Yesterday, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

640 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 22, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

282 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 21, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2018

597 by akiramado19 »»
Apr 17, 9:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.