Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Is Ichigo the worst girl of the series and are you getting tired of this annoying forced teenage drama?

New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 14, 2018 6:51 PM

Oct 2017
AdrianRubinsky said:
This anime is a poor attempt to write drama from a inexperienced writer.

- Meet by chance
- Separate the couple
- Join the couple
- Separate the couple again
- Join the couple again
With some fillers just to not make so obvious the complete lack of imagination with side characters doing random things.

Thank god Steins;Gate 0 started and I still have hopes for LoTGH. People who like REAL drama have options this season.

Its a shit soap opera that somehow is very popular.

Anyway OP, Ichigo and Zero Two are both the worst girls!
Apr 14, 2018 6:56 PM
Sep 2017
Kids who doesnt understand love. Smh, cmon guys ichigo just did those stuff because she wants to protect the one she loves. Its not being selfish. Stop whining people cause in the end of the day this is just "FICTION"

Apr 14, 2018 7:00 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
I wouldn't say she's worst girl, not even after this episode but her character is certainly getting less likable. The same can be said about all the other characters besides Hiro I suppose. Without 02 and the conflict within the group I can only hope as characters that they hold their own. Too much development doesn't always mean its a good thing.
Apr 14, 2018 7:01 PM
Jun 2015
Am i seeing a rem vs emilia waifu 2.0 (Ichigo vs 02) war again ._.
Apr 14, 2018 7:19 PM

Nov 2011
Wow the hate was quick to transfer from zero two to Ichigo

Apr 14, 2018 7:39 PM
Nov 2011
Drama?!
Omg you really don't know what drama is, do you?
This is cheap bullsh*t. Any pulp fiction sh*t is a masterpiece compared to this.

btw calling 02 selfish while defending a bitch who pretends to be a captain but in fact risks ruining the whole team for her _selfish_ reasons...
lmao those 015 fans
Apr 14, 2018 7:41 PM

Mar 2016
No... But I hope she dies at the end! I'm not even cheering for the other dude to get her! I'm cheering for her to day right next episode...
Apr 14, 2018 7:52 PM

Nov 2009
Don't care about Ichigo but the writing is shit.
'America is a stolen country'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM8WZ0ztMuc

Zapredon said:
It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.

Totally agree!

Apr 14, 2018 7:57 PM

Dec 2017
Isn't anyone curious of the number of people that support/hate Ichigo? If I would make a poll, I would put three options:

1. Me gusta
2. I hate her, 02 4lyfe
3. I hate her because she's an incompetent leader
Apr 14, 2018 8:30 PM
Jan 2016
There will be a lot of drama with the story behind the kids, papa, the domes, the past squads... Why waste time with cheap love drama?
Ok, I will take it, I know that I shouldn't but I will take it, but my sacrifice will be harder than yours, harder than all of yours... I will shed blood for an stupid thing and I'm pretty sure that it will be all for nothing. I will live in hell for some time, so... if you can... please help me....
Apr 14, 2018 8:36 PM

Sep 2017
I love waifu wars so much.

ボールルームダンサー
Apr 14, 2018 8:44 PM

Mar 2016
Well, I understand her reasons but that doesn't mean I agree with them

The thing is that Ichigo acted exactly like the teenager of her age. She haven't matured enough to let people figure out themselves.

She thinks she's right at isolating 02 from Hiro at the beginning of the episode. That's her character trait since she's the designated team leader as well which in my opinion, she isn't doing a good job at. If Goro wasn't there to support her, she probably broke down each time she's faced with a decision.
It isn't until Kokoro spoke up that the group agrees what they've been doing is bad.
You simply don't isolate a lovestruck demon from her lover + she's been building stress inside of her for so long.
The situation was caused entirely by her misplanning but lord and behold, she got what she wanted at the end of the day.
02 got kicked out and Hiro is "saved".

But the real question is how this affect the bigger plan?

With the loss of Strelizia and 02, Hiro won't be doing jack shit around.
1. He won't be piloting a FRAXX anymore which was his whole reason to live in the first place.
2. His relationship with 02 at this point is damaged af. The promise of supporting her is gone.

But the most important and tactical mistake Ichigo made by kicking 02 out for her self-enforced love on Hiro is that THEY FKING LOST THEIR TEAM DPS + MVP. That's a huge disadvantage - they essentially lost their safety measure.

These kids still have no idea what the Klaxosaurs are capable of. So, I'm just here waiting to see some gruesome casualties on the team. Ichigo and the other kids might think
they are good on their own but they gonna have to face the reality.

Ichigo isn't a leader - she's practicing matriarchy and thinks she's always right.
Her choices and reasons are guided by her teenage feelings + urges - not sound judgement.
Apr 14, 2018 8:52 PM
Mar 2018
Ichigo is selfish bitch, she doesn't understand Hiro feelings at all. at the moment when Hiro cried and 'bout chase zero-2, that damn bitch stalling him enough time for 02 dispatch from squad 13 with her selfish confession. I hope she die at the end of the series
Apr 14, 2018 9:17 PM

Aug 2015
Zero Two has been lying to Hiro, knowingly been killing him slowly, and is uncaring of anyone that isn't her "Darling" but I say screw it!

Let's just ship them together anyway because Zero Two is totally waifu material! Such a healthy relationship we have here!
Apr 14, 2018 9:19 PM

Mar 2012
As if Hiro and 02's meeting plot isn't overused? Both 02 and Ichigo's personality is generic, get over it.
Apr 14, 2018 9:26 PM

Aug 2017
The only thing that seems to make DITF as popular as it is, is the waifu wars seriously from the very first episode the waifu bait was set in motion because the only thing that this series has done for me so far is to simply annoy me.

Not that I like Ichigo but 02 has been selfish for the past 13 episodes but now that in just one episode Ichigo acted like a b*tch everyone is now so quick to jump on the hate bandwagon, seems like a character can be "hot" and every one of their actions gets justified. At this point I am not able to like anyone except Goro which I am pretty sure even he will take a douchbag turn like the other characters because that's a signature move of the DITF characters.

Apr 14, 2018 9:27 PM

Jan 2014
Bitchigo deserves to die a slow painful death.

Apr 14, 2018 9:29 PM

Nov 2017
Holy, Ichigo honestly annoyed the crap out of me this episode (14) . What happened to Goro lmao
Apr 14, 2018 9:31 PM

Jan 2014
TypicalEvan said:
Holy, Ichigo honestly annoyed the crap out of me this episode (14) . What happened to Goro lmao

Goro is such a bro, I feel so bad that he fell in love with a MEGA BITCH

Hopefully she dies, and when that moment comes, 99% of the people who watch the show will be jumping in joy and will be cheering

The other 1% of the delusional Ichigo fans will cry
Apr 14, 2018 9:41 PM

Nov 2017
DoctorWasabi said:
TypicalEvan said:

Goro is such a bro, I feel so bad that he fell in love with a MEGA BITCH

Hopefully she dies, and when that moment comes, 99% of the people who watch the show will be jumping in joy and will be cheering

The other 1% of the delusional Ichigo fans will cry

Some facts there. Nice profile btw ;)
Apr 14, 2018 10:00 PM

Dec 2007
I don't hate her but I do hope she realises her mistakes she made next episode. What I hope to happen next is Hiro gets evicted because he can't pilot any more and they get split up.
Apr 14, 2018 11:10 PM
Nov 2014
it is how they handle the episode much like some Days of our Live / Korean Romance TV drama level of bad plot writing that gets me lol
Apr 15, 2018 12:39 AM

Mar 2010
The whole reason the conflict in this episode happened was because of Ichigo's stubborn bullshit if she had let Hiro and 02 see each other on the first place then nothing else would have happened, she literally serves no purpose but to force unnecessary drama.
Apr 15, 2018 1:34 AM

Jan 2010
chill ppl and have some
Apr 15, 2018 1:40 AM

Nov 2015
Aarholodian said:
I don't necessarily hate Ichigo or "prefer" Zero Two, so my issue with this episode isn't exactly with any of the characters in and of themselves. But my God was this one bigass disappointment of an episode after such a great previous episode. All the possible wrong and outright moronic choices that one could possibly make were made. All the "hype" that was building up, all the momentum, and I'll even go as far as to say enjoyment of the show as a whole, were killed with this one single episode. Just wow

This is how I feel aswell. The show had really nice momentum, nice flow and I was drawn into it - really appreciated it.

But now it just left me annoyed and angry. Stupid drama. Like, Ichigo should know that Hiro can't even ride with anyone else but Zero Two, and saying that she will make him ride with her or something is just baaad giiiirl. She already tried that. Now when Hiro does not have Zero Two, he will be taken out.

And to control Hiro to the extent that she did in the ep 14. Yikes!
Apr 15, 2018 2:52 AM

Mar 2014
to Answer the OP question
1. Maybe
2. Perhaps, but really 14 episodes in and who didn't see this happening? Its clear from the beginning this love drama was gonna happen. Some people are just so inexperience when it comes to anime drama with teens .-.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Apr 15, 2018 3:05 AM

Feb 2016
I honestly never had anything against Ichigo. Yes, I prefer Zero Two way more (favorite character of the whole season) but I don't care for the unnecessarily Waifu War. I just dislike Waifu Wars. Just like the character you want.

Ichigo still did the wrong thing in this episode. She just wanted to protect Hiro but only cared for him and nothing else. Her actions were a little bit too dramatic but seriously... there are womens like this in real life.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Apr 15, 2018 3:17 AM

May 2015
I don't like Ichigo, her actions weren't logical and she thinks too much of herself, that's what worse about her. She isn't suited to be the squad leader at all. She only talks about being a leader and makes awful decisions everyone gets along with cause she's a leader but she never truly acts like one.
Apr 15, 2018 3:21 AM

Dec 2017
ten said:
I don't like Ichigo, her actions weren't logical and she thinks too much of herself, that's what worse about her. She isn't suited to be the squad leader at all. She only talks about being a leader and makes awful decisions everyone gets along with cause she's a leader but she never truly acts like one.

You and I are I think part of the few people that dislike Ichigo for that reason. I really don’t want to end up saying “called it” next week but if she doesn’t get her crap together in the next >27h, the death flags will end up pointing up.
Apr 15, 2018 3:32 AM

Jul 2012
she's a thot, so yea maybe she'll die next episode or after ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 15, 2018 3:39 AM

Dec 2017
bilun said:
she's a thot, so yea maybe she'll die next episode or after ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think if they went the route where someone has to die, I think the “regret as a squad leader” card will be put on the table. Gobro die, Ichigo lives with a mistake for the rest of her life -> reddit melts
Apr 15, 2018 4:27 AM

Sep 2011
First Kokoro and now Ichigo. Damn who's next? Miku?

Apr 15, 2018 4:32 AM

Apr 2015
AdrianRubinsky said:

Thank god Steins;Gate 0 started and I still have hopes for LoTGH. People who like REAL drama have options this season.

Not agreeing with the statement at all but what's kinda hilarious is that this and Steins;Gate are written by the same guy
Apr 15, 2018 6:38 AM

Jul 2015
Fappa said:
AdrianRubinsky said:

Not agreeing with the statement at all but what's kinda hilarious is that this and Steins;Gate are written by the same guy

That's a misleading statement. Steins;Gate has a whole team that worked on the story and mechanics. He wasn't the only writer and he wasn't the one who did the concept of the story nor the mechanics.

There are plenty of writers that seems to do a good job but in the end they were just under strict supervision and delimited roles.

Ok... let me be a bit fair here. The writer may not have the independence of what to write in Darling in The FranXX. The Director may be in the wrong also. We will never know for sure who came with the billiant idea to mix a latin american soap opera with mecha.

AdrianRubinskyApr 15, 2018 7:11 AM
Apr 15, 2018 6:39 AM

Jan 2012
Sacredus said:
Can't argue with that. Where is our "most hated character", MAL?

Most hated character?

Apr 15, 2018 7:04 AM

Nov 2017
Yes - she is a POORLY WRITTEN macguffin "character" whose only point is to frustrate events in the series in order to draw them out necessarily
Apr 15, 2018 7:12 AM

Jul 2017
Ichigo is officially the worst character in this series for me. If she dies soon I won't care even the slightest. And that bullshit at the end, saying all that stuff and not caring the least for Goro, made me want to punch her so hard XD. She's pretending to care about Hiro but she's just being selfish. If she had let Zero Two talk to Hiro from the start things would have been a lot different. I never liked her but now I completely hate her. If she dies and Goro loses his partner, I'll feel sorry for him but really happy at the same time. Too bad I don't think this series has the balls to kill anyone, but let's see.

“If people want to die, let them die"

"Evil expects evil from others"

“No one loves me, because they're afraid of me”

“It takes a mere second for treasure to turn to trash”
Apr 15, 2018 7:13 AM

Nov 2017
Shade1410 said:
Ichigo is officially the worst character in this series for me. If she dies soon I won't care even the slightest. And that bullshit at the end, saying all that stuff and not caring the least for Goro, made me want to punch her so hard XD. She's pretending to care about Hiro but she's just being selfish. If she had let Zero Two talk to Hiro from the start things would have been a lot different. I never liked her but now I completely hate her. If she dies and Goro loses his partner, I'll feel sorry for him but really happy at the same time. Too bad I don't think this series has the balls to kill anyone, but let's see.

Bet you anything Goro dies not her - imagine the hate lmao
Apr 15, 2018 7:24 AM

Jul 2017
Irish_Chick said:
Shade1410 said:

Bet you anything Goro dies not her - imagine the hate lmao

Damn, if that happens people will go crazy including me XD but like I said I don't think this series has the balls to kill anyone, let alone kill a likable character such as Goro.

“If people want to die, let them die"

"Evil expects evil from others"

“No one loves me, because they're afraid of me”

“It takes a mere second for treasure to turn to trash”
Apr 15, 2018 7:51 AM
Jan 2014
Why do you consider the drama forced? Because you don't like the drama? Because it's mainly romance related? The show is literally a drama, and it revolves around young, ignorant, naive teens going through puberty, who are only now learning of things like love, where children come from, etc. I truly think people are overreacting. A character does something a little wrong and the whole fanbase for the show comes on their ass like hawks. So Ichigo does something pretty damn bitchy and everyone loses their shit.

It's like people haven't been watching the same show I have. Yes, Ichigo behaved pretty heinously, but she's long since been wary of Zero Two. We've long since realised she loves Hiro.We've long sinced known that the squad is worried about what will happen to Hiro as Zero Two's partner. This is absolutely not a surprise, and as entertaining as I find the shitstorm, it's seriously quite pathetic that people have been taking this out in stupid ways, like even at the studio. From a writing perspective, it was a perfectly fine episode, and people need to take a step back, look at it through a much less emotionally charged lens, and then judge the episode. As it stands people are just shitting on it because their waifu/ship hit a bump in the road.

The feelings this episode clearly set out to evoke got through perfectly. We were clearly meant to hate everything the squad was doing to keep Hiro and Zero Two apart, and as the response clearly shows, we hated them keeping them apart. With drama comes the characters encountering problems; with problems comes trying to find resolutions for those problems. Sometimes with those resolutions come more problems to get in the way of finally resolving older problems. Welcome to the world of drama. Everything this episode set out to do did so fine. To reiterate, a lot of people are just pissed their favourite waifu/ship got shat on.
Apr 15, 2018 8:07 AM

Nov 2017
Frenzify said:
Welcome to the world of drama...To reiterate, a lot of people are just pissed their favourite waifu/ship got shat on.

A: That's precisely IT though lol - did ANYONE come into this show thinking it was a drama? I highly doubt it - it was just a bit of pseudo ecchi mecha fluff! Why are we suddenly having stereotypical romance drama?

B: I don't have waifus and I'm not a big shipper. There were no stand out girls for me in this show really, its not really that kind of show - and I thought 02 was annoying although in a very meh way. The character background given in ep. 13 however was really good and made me sort of give a shit about her!

This ep. I wanted more of the writing that makes me a give a shit - about the characters, about the dystopian mystery and about the world building.

But we didn't get, any of it. That's why I am a bit pissed.

Also its nice to have a debate over something as fluffy as this as opposed to goddamn politics :)
Apr 15, 2018 9:06 AM
Jan 2014
Irish_Chick said:
Frenzify said:
Welcome to the world of drama...To reiterate, a lot of people are just pissed their favourite waifu/ship got shat on.

A: That's precisely IT though lol - did ANYONE come into this show thinking it was a drama? I highly doubt it - it was just a bit of pseudo ecchi mecha fluff! Why are we suddenly having stereotypical romance drama?

B: I don't have waifus and I'm not a big shipper. There were no stand out girls for me in this show really, its not really that kind of show - and I thought 02 was annoying although in a very meh way. The character background given in ep. 13 however was really good and made me sort of give a shit about her!

This ep. I wanted more of the writing that makes me a give a shit - about the characters, about the dystopian mystery and about the world building.

Also its nice to have a debate over something as fluffy as this as opposed to goddamn politics :)

True it did just leave the events of last episode hanging in the air, and it didn't allow Hiro and Zero Two to talk it out, understandably resulting in hella frustration. I agree. I wanted them to talk about it, and they didn't, but I do think frustration is the name of the game, and we'll get some resolution sooner or later. And it's great that your frustration doesn't stem from a ship being disrupted mercilessly, or a favourite girl being shit on, but that's not the case for many, many others, it seems.

I don't really think it just suddenly became a romance drama either. Perhaps the drama has become more prominent, but it's always been there. Zero Two kissed Hiro, then he kissed Ichigo to see if that would get their mech to work. From then it was clear Ichigo had feelings for Hiro. Drama was bound to happen sooner or later. We also had Futoshi freaking out over Kokoro wanting to switch partners, and the fans overreacting to that. So we have Goro who has feelings for Ichigo who has feelings for Hiro who very likely has feelings for Zero Two, who very likely has feelings for Hiro, too. Also keep in mind the squad was aware of how Zero Two was considered a partner killer, and keep in mind that her condition has been getting worse, and also keep in mind that Ichigo overheard the adults talking about how Hiro would probably not even be human anymore if his partnership with Zero Two continued. It's a drama volcana just waiting to erupt.

Am I upset that we didn't get a satisfying talk between Hiro and Zero Two, or more answers to just what the hell is going on? Not really, because we'll get there eventually. It was an intentionally frustrating episode. No story hands everything to the characters with no work or obstacles.
Apr 15, 2018 9:14 AM

Nov 2017
Frenzify said:
Irish_Chick said:

True it did just leave the events of last episode hanging in the air, and it didn't allow Hiro and Zero Two to talk it out, understandably resulting in hella frustration. I agree. I wanted them to talk about it, and they didn't, but I do think frustration is the name of the game, and we'll get some resolution sooner or later. And it's great that your frustration doesn't stem from a ship being disrupted mercilessly, or a favourite girl being shit on, but that's not the case for many, many others, it seems.

I don't really think it just suddenly became a romance drama either. Perhaps the drama has become more prominent, but it's always been there. Zero Two kissed Hiro, then he kissed Ichigo to see if that would get their mech to work. From then it was clear Ichigo had feelings for Hiro. Drama was bound to happen sooner or later. We also had Futoshi freaking out over Kokoro wanting to switch partners, and the fans overreacting to that. So we have Goro who has feelings for Ichigo who has feelings for Hiro who very likely has feelings for Zero Two, who very likely has feelings for Hiro, too. Also keep in mind the squad was aware of how Zero Two was considered a partner killer, and keep in mind that her condition has been getting worse, and also keep in mind that Ichigo overheard the adults talking about how Hiro would probably not even be human anymore if his partnership with Zero Two continued. It's a drama volcana just waiting to erupt.

Am I upset that we didn't get a satisfying talk between Hiro and Zero Two, or more answers to just what the hell is going on? Not really, because we'll get there eventually. It was an intentionally frustrating episode. No story hands everything to the characters with no work or obstacles.

I get ya dude its just that the "frustrating episode" is such a trope in romance drama - to me its like the "escort quest" in computer games that everyone hates but is still everywhere.

ONE payoff could have saved this ep from total frustration - it had no "hook" you need a hook to watch (read GET HYPED for) the next ep. We know they'll end up back together in all likelihood so this ep is just delaying the inevitable when it could have done so much more!

I loved the ep where "yer man" (irish for I forget his name) is in the dystopian adult society - leave me a wee breadcrumb along those lines - this ep. just teased nothing but frustration for upcoming eps.

Its important to keep the pace going but this ep dropped the ball in a lot of ways
Apr 15, 2018 9:35 AM

Jul 2014
Seriously, please stop, this is getting ridiculous.
Apr 15, 2018 9:43 AM

Sep 2011
Irish_Chick said:
Yes - she is a POORLY WRITTEN macguffin "character" whose only point is to frustrate events in the series in order to draw them out necessarily

Hiro is more poorly written character than any of the casts.

Apr 15, 2018 9:46 AM
Jan 2014
Irish_Chick said:

I get ya dude its just that the "frustrating episode" is such a trope in romance drama - to me its like the "escort quest" in computer games that everyone hates but is still everywhere.

ONE payoff could have saved this ep from total frustration - it had no "hook" you need a hook to watch (read GET HYPED for) the next ep. We know they'll end up back together in all likelihood so this ep is just delaying the inevitable when it could have done so much more!

I loved the ep where "yer man" (irish for I forget his name) is in the dystopian adult society - leave me a wee breadcrumb along those lines - this ep. just teased nothing but frustration for upcoming eps.

Its important to keep the pace going but this ep dropped the ball in a lot of ways

Fair enough. This did feel like an episode of going from one shitty moment to the next, with no real break, or positivity. And you're right, we probably won't have too much resolution in the next few episodes when it comes to the whole Zero Two business... The only pay off I can see happening soon is resentment towards Ichigo, but Hiro doesn't seem like that kind of guy. I dunno. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Apr 15, 2018 9:47 AM

Nov 2017
Tennouji said:
Irish_Chick said:

Hiro is more poorly written character than any of the casts.

I know what you mean, I dislike ichigo because shes a forced plot device but Hiro is barely a plot device, let alone a character lol

I think we are too used to bland mc's that are just mary sue stand ins.

Either way neither character is written well, I think only Goro and now (and only recently) 02 have been developed with any depth or empathy

EDIT: Did a poll for Garo v Hiro - who do you give more of a shit about?
Irish_ChickApr 15, 2018 9:57 AM
Apr 15, 2018 9:58 AM

Nov 2017
Frenzify said:
Irish_Chick said:

Fair enough. This did feel like an episode of going from one shitty moment to the next, with no real break, or positivity. And you're right, we probably won't have too much resolution in the next few episodes when it comes to the whole Zero Two business... The only pay off I can see happening soon is resentment towards Ichigo, but Hiro doesn't seem like that kind of guy. I dunno. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

maybe it will surprise me - it has done before - I'm hoping for more of that !
Apr 15, 2018 11:37 PM

Feb 2017
yeah ruined the build up to ep 13 they should of taken the hiro nearly dies after he finds out about him and 02's past he barely survives they take 02 away from him before i he recovers he fights to get her back from the 9s group and then 02 and hiro fight against the parents who treats the kids like tools lol fuk this forced ichigo incest thing going on
アニメ幼女見てるのが楽しい
Apr 15, 2018 11:56 PM

Jun 2016
wittykitt said:
What do you guys think after this episode? Seriously I think Ichigo's character is only meant to be the third wheel one to create unnecessary teenage melodrama in this anime.

It took you 14 episodes to come to this conclusion?
NoumuApr 16, 2018 12:01 AM
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

640 by SuperJohnDoe »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

282 by louiboui08 »»
Yesterday, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2018

597 by akiramado19 »»
Apr 17, 9:34 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

328 by Aazoka »»
Apr 6, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2018

565 by otakuanity »»
Mar 29, 12:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.