Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (30) « First ... « 29 30 [31]
Mar 20, 2022 5:13 AM

Jun 2020
Ah! The story is becoming more coherent with less and less of garbage. Way to go, still there are minute quirks. I hope those will be absolved in the further episodes.

PS: Felt really sad too see Goro similing at the end of this episode.
RKASHYAP621Mar 20, 2022 5:23 AM
Mar 20, 2022 6:01 AM

Jun 2020
Lawgun said:
It's strange to see people that actually were surprised by so called "forced drama" concretely in episode 14 when in fact the whole anime from the very start was one big "forced drama". First 6 episodes of anime should be after episodes 7-12 so drama could have some sense, you can't push it when viewers don't know characters and their past. Authors definitely didn't know what they want from this anime, they changed everything from 7th episode. I wish this anime was another comedy action with little heroes in mechas in style close to Kill la Kill instead of all this pretentious circus without actual plot development.

Agree with that. Your comment makes quite a great sense.
Sep 4, 2022 1:51 AM

Apr 2019
The scene of Ichigo kissing Hiro is one of the most hilarious comedy scenes ever. Darling in the FranXx is definitely one of the best comedy anime ever made.
Oct 23, 2022 8:55 PM

Feb 2021
1490 replies goddamn, Darling in the Franxx is truly peak.
Nov 29, 2022 10:50 PM
Jul 2021
Keeps getting ebter
Nov 29, 2022 10:52 PM
Jul 2021
Keeps getting better
Feb 1, 2023 10:52 AM
Aug 2017
I haven’t been this pissed off in a long time watching anime. Ichigo is a fucking bitch. I liked her so far but this episode destroyed it all. I honestly hope she gets eaten alive by a klaxosaur. Anything that will bring her suffering will give me satisfaction. Ichigo wanted Hiro to stay in his room and not go anywhere near zero two. She’s a selfish narcissistic bitch that only cares about her own feelings and no one else’s. She doesn’t even listen to Hiro. Hiro had to talk to zero two to clear up missing information and set things straight and she ignored his wishes. To top it off all the other fucking cunts blocked zero two from seeing Hiro and kept an eye on her like watchdogs. What did they fucking think would happen locking zero two up when she strong wants to go see Hiro. None of them would stand a fucking chance and they thought they could control her. I was glad they got beat up. 

I hate all of the characters now except zero two and Hiro. Nothing else matters. Last episode was bad enough seeing how zero two was tortured and locked up. Other kids were probably killed after their aptitude wasn’t high enough. Hiro asked so many questions to the adults and no one fucking answered him. I hope he drops a nuke in there and massacres them all. Let zero two drain everyone’s life source. Fucking cunts.

Hiro is a pussy as well for letting Ichigo boss him around like a beta cuck.

Ichigo is letting herself run rampant with her emotions, blinded by love. Zero two is the only one who can pilot with Hiro. She said herself before Hiro met Zero two he never smiled. Hiro said he was basically dead if he can’t pilot since that is their reason for living. She forces them to stay apart from each other and kicks her out of the squad. What does she think Hiro will do with the rest of his life from now on. I honestly loathe her. Fuck. She’s so fucking selfish and narcissistic. If Hiro can’t pilot he will probably be killed anyway. Remember that chick Hiros old partner. Hiro couldn’t pilot with her and she probably got discarded and killed. Use your fucking brain Ichigo. I’m so mad if I saw Ichigo I would torture her in the worst way possible. Tokyo ghoul and redo of healer won’t even bring a candle to the pain I would inflict on her. 

Everything went down the drain from the last episode. All the shit like the kids disappearing, testing, severe injuries to zero two, all that pissed me off so much but seeing the backstory of zero two and Hiro was nice. They were finally reunited as Hiro got his memories back since the cunts erased them and now Ichigo has to stick her controlling selfish ass in the middle. Fuck me. Just mind your own fucking business. Dumb bitch. 

And what about Goro now. That poor bloke loves Ichigo. How will seeing all of this effect him. He would be devastated and crushed but imagine his piloting now. Doubt they will be able to synchronise. How can Ichigo kiss Hiro after seeing him cry like that. Fucking manipulative selfish bitch. She tries to guilt trip him into staying that she would rather die than see them together and Hiro is just dead inside watching the aircraft fly off with zero two. Goro deserves better. 

Please just kill off Ichigo.
May 4, 2023 2:48 PM

Dec 2022
Ichigo escalating the situation, as per the usual. Lay off a bit, damn.

Shaded Horizon

May 25, 2023 11:47 AM
Feb 2022
5 years late to the hype train and glad i am. Don't need to get into fights with the hordes of 02 fanatics. The kiss was awkward and probably out of place, but those are details, and actually there is some justice even to the kiss (desperately trying to stop your loved one from being obsessed with a monster). Generally, Ichigo did nothing wrong, whereas 02 is a maniac who wouldn't give a flying fuck about killing people and beating her colleagues whom she knew and had some contact with, if it gives her a chance to get closer to her darling. I honestly am very amused by people calling Ichigo ,,selfish", come on, her opponent here is 02, you really can't get more selfish than that, it is not close. 
Jun 7, 2023 11:04 PM
Jul 2022
Why though? They only got attacked by Zero Two because they were being rude and keeping her away from him, she did everything she could to see him.
Jul 21, 2023 5:08 AM
Aug 2022
Neden? Neden Ichigo neden? Neden yaptın bunu neden neden neden??!!
Aug 25, 2023 6:03 PM

Jul 2022
That was so forced and annoying... Ichihoe at it again, but Hiro is reaching new heights of whipped.
Sep 29, 2023 8:19 AM

Nov 2010
When Hiro licked 02, is that how he became so compatible with her, by getting some of her blood in his system?

Hiro should've been more understanding of why Zero Two lashed out. He should've talked things with her. I feel bad for 02 for being ostracized in this episode.

An interesting development in the love triangle. Obviously, Ichigo can do nothing to sway Hiro's feelings for 02.
Oct 28, 2023 9:06 PM

Dec 2022
Am starting to think these parasites have a fixed lifespan, and will die rather soon, leading to none of them outliving their service and joining civilian society.

Nov 19, 2023 10:00 AM

Dec 2019
I dont know how i feel about this episode at all like it felt like it was just made to make you angry and they just made the last ep literally pointless

Also how tf does ichigo have like 27k favorites shes literally the worst

Nov 30, 2023 7:47 PM

Nov 2023
Well this was a cool episode. SARCASM, this was lame too much drama blahblah
Dec 17, 2023 7:20 PM
Aug 2023
Maybe I would care more about 02 if she didn't have her "too cool for school" attitude, and didn't act like a selfish cunt most of the time; I would bet squad 13 would probably care more too if that was the case.

It's kind of laughable that 02 and 02 fans can't understand why squad 13 is barring 02 from seeing Hiro, she choked the shit out of him. Like that super obvious huge bruise/scar mark is right there on his neck for all to see. She choked him so bad, he regained memories, LOL. Of course squad 13 would ostracize 02 after that, and be super protective of Hiro. 02 made her ostracizing way too easy even before she beat them all up, despite squad 13 actually welcoming her into the squad, 02 has never really tried to genuinely integrate properly into squad 13. 02 has always acted as not part of the squad while the squad tried to accept and somewhat incorporate her. Aside from interacting with Hiro, and her obsession with him, who else has 02 tried to interact with in squad 13, or done something to benefit squad 13 outside of combat? I can't think of anything.

It's hilarious that 02's inner monologue was saying she wanted to be human, and that squad 13 rejected her because she wasn't human; bitch please, you never tried to fit in nor interact with squad 13, you acted like you weren't part of the squad the whole time, and your own selfish whims and desires took priority over them. Welcome to the own personal hell you built for yourself from the consequences of your own actions, but no doubt the stupid anime is going to save you from since you're the BS McGuffin the whole show is centered around.
Feb 14, 8:37 PM

Dec 2022
002 has gone full blown stage five clinger! Ichigo has gone full blown psycho jealous ex! yikes! it's gonna be a bloodbath!
Pages (30) « First ... « 29 30 [31]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2018

597 by akiramado19 »»
Yesterday, 9:34 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

328 by Aazoka »»
Apr 6, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2018

565 by otakuanity »»
Mar 29, 12:11 AM

» How do we feel about this one years later? ( 1 2 3 )

sorames - Jun 10, 2023

114 by sunatsf »»
Mar 26, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

638 by SibunaC »»
Mar 4, 2:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.