Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (30) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Apr 15, 2018 12:19 PM

Dec 2017
i'm kinda tempted to leave comment #1000. a milestone of hate towards a threat to oh glorious waifu 002
Apr 15, 2018 12:20 PM

Dec 2017
uninstallthegame said:
i'm kinda tempted to leave comment #1000. a milestone of hate towards a threat to oh glorious waifu 002

Make it a beautiful one
Apr 15, 2018 12:29 PM
Apr 2015
MomoSinX said:
It's not mine but I just had to post it.

lmao........bruh
Apr 15, 2018 12:30 PM
Apr 2015
Roadlocker said:
Fappa said:
Ho boy, took one quick glance through the thread.

I guess I got reminded once again why this website is definitely not the place to seek if you want a competent discussion without shitposting and sporadicly placed comments that make you question if the person typing them has the deduction skills of a fruit.

Then tell me which website do you prefer? I love good discussions about stuff I like. ;D

believe it or not, this is heaven compared to other forums and reddit/twitter

it's a shit show everywhere
masterace303Apr 15, 2018 12:36 PM
Apr 15, 2018 12:34 PM
Jan 2018
AivanK said:
Anerinus said:

Ichigo basically took away Hiro's reason for living, as you said Hiro can only pilot with 02. If Hiro can't pilot, then there is no reason, in his eyes, to live. This bitch is the definition of selfish.

Yes! Yes! And Yes agai! I'm so mad & sad and after reading your comments i got even worse!
I really hope this will end up good!

This is pure speculation, but it's easy to tell he is going to turn Ichigo down. We will get a few episodes dealing with that drama. Then the next few will be the big fight. During the big fight I'm guessing 02 will kill off her stamen and squad 13 will have to bring Hiro to 02. I think this will happen because there is a scene in the OP where sterlixia catches Hiro in its mouth then transforms.
Apr 15, 2018 12:34 PM

Apr 2015
Roadlocker said:

Then tell me which website do you prefer? I love good discussions about stuff I like. ;D

No website is really able to sustain a proper discussion without people like the ones that converse on here ( not everyone mind you but it's an aggravating amount ). MAL might have been the worst offender thus far, I'd say the reddit discussions are still bearable but small groups between people that know each other still seem to be the best experience.
Apr 15, 2018 12:47 PM
Feb 2015
Poor Goro.......
Apr 15, 2018 12:49 PM

Aug 2011
i actually kind of like ichigo alil more now
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/GregRocks&sclick=1">

"Gravity is just a myth. Jon Fitch is holding everything down. He's like the opposite of Atlas, he's got the world under his shoulder."
Apr 15, 2018 12:55 PM
Jun 2017
[quote=Mohammadalmannai message=54946369]
GreenEmu said:

I am actually more pissed at Hiro for just standing there...

For a moment there when he told Ichigo "Sorry" in the hospital room I thought his balls finally dropped, but nope, they shriveled up into the 90 year old raisins he had in the beginning of the series. The whole back and forth bull needs to get resolved in the next episode because this is getting stupid.
Apr 15, 2018 1:00 PM

Oct 2014
Congrats, Darling in the FranXX.
You have moved from the "shit" folder into the "it's so bad it's good" folder.
Man the relationship among the characters were so cringe this episode I laughed =D

It's clearly trying to be good. But how... "layerless" the relationship between the characters ruins it
They want us to think that it's real, but a real human relationship only shows up when the story tells us clearly that there's a "layer" or even "layers" removed as the plot progresses.
On 02 it's decent (but that's it. It still feels... engineered. The easier term would be "forced drama" but I think that term isn't really healthy. "Engineered" should come closer.)
On the rest of them it's total cringe.

This issue also persists on Kiznaiver. Looks like they failed to repair the most important part. =D
Apr 15, 2018 1:15 PM
Mar 2016
Oh soooo the force drama, Ichigo's hate towards 02 is at the all time high, and she more messed up that ever , even cheating on Goro in the process.......there is 10 more to go and up to now no Parasite from Squad 13 has died yet that would have added some pizzazz into the drama part of this anime, in fact I really would have want either the Genista team or the Chlorophytum team to be the casualty of the battle.

Boy 02 is really strong she can kill everyone if she wants to.
WhoahohoApr 15, 2018 1:37 PM
Apr 15, 2018 1:28 PM
Jul 2015
This was a great episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2018 1:29 PM

Apr 2017
Ahhh love triangles
Apr 15, 2018 1:36 PM
Apr 2018
The fact that 02 was using Hiro as a fodder pisses me off, I can only deduct that it has been like that for the other hundred+ partners/parasites that she had in the past.
Apr 15, 2018 1:37 PM

Oct 2017
masterace303 said:
MomoSinX said:
It's not mine but I just had to post it.

lmao........bruh

New meme to be used on internet :D

Good job Ichigo!
Apr 15, 2018 1:37 PM

Jan 2013
Thank god Kanna Tanigawa didn't end up like her. whew
Apr 15, 2018 1:50 PM

Jan 2013
Oh me oh my what a god damn good episode

I don't really know why I am liking so much as I am but the point is I am, so no point in questioning it.

Weekly Franxx gives me life.
Apr 15, 2018 2:04 PM

Dec 2017
i got bored waiting for post #1000, so here's the pic timeline

to whoever made it to #1000, what's the future like? are the people still hating on ichigo?
Apr 15, 2018 2:07 PM

Mar 2016
Wow! By the amount of salt in this thread looks like someone has been extracting it of the pacific ocean.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Apr 15, 2018 2:10 PM

Apr 2018
Ayato-Hiragi said:
Honestly, this anime has exceeded my expectations.

I have to agree with ya.
Apr 15, 2018 2:11 PM

Jul 2015
#IchigoDidNothingWrong
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Apr 15, 2018 2:12 PM

Apr 2017
DuoraDoll said:
#IchigoDidNothingWrong

the perfect 1000th post
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Apr 15, 2018 2:20 PM
Nov 2016
CondemneDio said:
thesarcasticguy said:

I am not sure about the direction this show is taking, it's way too convoluted. Somethimes it focuses on drama and sometimes it focuses on mystery about the world and so on. These two conflicting directions can ruin the show if not dealt with properly.

It's almost like the show has no idea what is supposed to be.

Ikr... They wanna do both the things but they're half-assing both of them.
Apr 15, 2018 2:25 PM

Nov 2016
Wish Ichigo die as soon as possible due to her I needed for the first time to skip few mins in this anime so annoying character.... Hope 02 and Hiro will be again together in next episode
Apr 15, 2018 2:29 PM

Aug 2015
The idea of the tram is good and although there are still several episodes to be released. But this episode 14 in particular, made me have an extreme desire to abandon the series. I doubt whether the two will actually meet again in the future and form the perfect pair they are. Tell me someone, pls ;-;.
Apr 15, 2018 2:33 PM
Apr 2015
DuoraDoll said:
#IchigoDidNothingWrong

you were planning this all along you fuck weren't you XD
Apr 15, 2018 2:38 PM
Jul 2016
I hate Ichigo even worse than i used to hate Chitoge. This episode was ruined by that forced drama. I was hoping they would get together Zero Two x Hiro ;-;
Apr 15, 2018 2:41 PM

Dec 2017
VanishingKira said:
Over 1000 salt
(30 characters limit blah blah)

Let's hope it continues 😎
Apr 15, 2018 2:44 PM

Jul 2015
masterace303 said:
DuoraDoll said:
#IchigoDidNothingWrong

you were planning this all along you fuck weren't you XD

Soon as I saw uninstallthegame's post lol. Was just sitting here refreshing the page, waiting for my moment to strike >:3
Apr 15, 2018 3:00 PM
Mar 2018
ScarletErsa said:
GrnOof said:
Ichigo? More like, IchiHo

Nah bro, Bitchigo

How about BitchiHo
Apr 15, 2018 3:02 PM

Feb 2017
Another Anime ruined by forced drama and unrealistic behaviour
Apr 15, 2018 3:08 PM

Mar 2016
Dammm... 21 pages? This anime is fire!
Apr 15, 2018 3:09 PM
May 2016
Way to ruin a show definitely dropping don't even care if they get back together in the end
Apr 15, 2018 3:33 PM
Jul 2016
I have not read the manga and its the first time i`m watching the story.
I was about to put this anime as one of my top 10, but after this episode i cant see how is the anime gonna end. I hope they don´t reunite in the end of the anime, but, like, in the next 2 episodes at most. Otherwise i think is just too much drama and thats not what made me see and love about this anime. Im here for the action and romance, not that a little drama isn't good. Still i`m just anxiously waiting for the next episode to see Zero two and Hiro together at last. ≧◡≦
Apr 15, 2018 3:35 PM

Feb 2018
Wtf is happening? like jeez calm down

#ichigoaway
HibaenaApr 15, 2018 3:40 PM
Apr 15, 2018 3:51 PM
Sep 2016
Griffith Vs Ichigo

Who Did Nothing Wrong ?
Apr 15, 2018 3:55 PM

Oct 2017
This show is so frustrating to watch. One episode we get a nice, albeit cliched backstory and the next we get Zero-Two and Ichigo being assholes to everyone. Maybe this is just setting up for something but this was still a very disappointing episode after what we got in the last 2 weeks and I can't see myself giving this show a high rating after this.
Apr 15, 2018 3:57 PM

Jan 2010
bleh. Screw this episode. Screw this episode hard. How many episodes must it take from now on for Hiro and 02 to reunite now?

And damn it Hiro, couldn't you just break from Ichigo's grip and just sprint to 02... ughhh, and gorooooooo!!! ;_; He didn't deserve to see that at all.

I understand Ichigo tho, She cares a lot for Hiro and wants to protect him from 02, but damn it..

I'm not looking forward to future episodes anymore ._.
Apr 15, 2018 4:04 PM

Jul 2011
Izekyu said:
bleh. Screw this episode. Screw this episode hard. How many episodes must it take from now on for Hiro and 02 to reunite now?

And damn it Hiro, couldn't you just break from Ichigo's grip and just sprint to 02... ughhh, and gorooooooo!!! ;_; He didn't deserve to see that at all.

I understand Ichigo tho, She cares a lot for Hiro and wants to protect him from 02, but damn it..

I'm not looking forward to future episodes anymore ._.

well, 10 more episodes to go, if they want to make us suffer, we will only see them reunite in the last 3 eps, if they somehow want to fix this mess, in the next or on ep 16, really wondering if 02 took the mirror under that jacket, really hope she refuses to pilot without Hiro, that or she starts to kill everypilot on the 1st try instead of the 3th.
Apr 15, 2018 4:08 PM
Mar 2018
SoroAruga said:
Nani_XD said:
It's not her intention to be a serial killer mate. She just wasn't compatible with her partners (excluding Hiro). Hiro was the same. He can't just pilot Ichigo. He's not compatible with anyone except Zero Two. He got some of her blood by licking it remember? Zero Two just had a misunderstanding that resulted to her being reckless. She just wanted to talk with her darling, but Ichigo didn't allow that. She might did it to protect Hiro, but she never even considered Hiro's feelings. She might be doing the right thing, but she's doing it in a bad way. I am not saying that I hate Ichigo, but she was a complete retard this episode. She caused all the mess just because she can "protect" Hiro. She's not considerate enough to think that Hiro's heart belongs to someone else. She's too persistent even though she doesn't have a chance with Hiro. Just let the guy be, he knows what he's doing with Zero Two. Ichigo messed up this episode for sure.

She not intended to kill her partner? She give zero fuck about will happen to them that including Hiro, go back and watched ep.5-6 and you will see she didn't even care about Hiro wellbeing.

-02 will get what she want no matter what will happen to Hiro's body.
-Ichigo want to keep Hiro safe regardless of Hiro's feeling.

Both 02 and Ichigo are selfish but people always ignored what 02 did and some of them even tried to defend her.
Zero Two might have been reckless, but it doesn't mean that she doesn't give a fuck about Hiro. She cried for fuck sake because her darling remembered her. She cares for Hiro, but she's just unconscious with it. Ichigo on the other hand is always so guardful of her feelings to the point that she isn't considerate about what Hiro fucking feels. You have a point that Zero Two was becoming reckless lately but she has reasons. Who won't be fucking mad after being hunted down by adults? They even took her darling away. You have a point about both of them being selfish and all but what I am pointing out is...ICHIGO NEEDS TO FUCKING GET OUT OF THEIR WAY!
Apr 15, 2018 4:11 PM

Jul 2015
It's understandable that the events of this episode were controversial to most and interesting (to me at least), but to get this heated up is a bit too much. We still have ten episodes left to see how the events of this episode along with Hiro remembering things will play out in the story. You guys need to walk away from the keyboard and come back when you have calmed down some.
Apr 15, 2018 4:20 PM
Apr 2014
Well just die ichigo :)
Apr 15, 2018 4:31 PM

Jul 2015
Nani_XD said:
SoroAruga said:

She not intended to kill her partner? She give zero fuck about will happen to them that including Hiro, go back and watched ep.5-6 and you will see she didn't even care about Hiro wellbeing.

-02 will get what she want no matter what will happen to Hiro's body.
-Ichigo want to keep Hiro safe regardless of Hiro's feeling.

Both 02 and Ichigo are selfish but people always ignored what 02 did and some of them even tried to defend her.
Zero Two might have been reckless, but it doesn't mean that she doesn't give a fuck about Hiro. She cried for fuck sake because her darling remembered her. She cares for Hiro, but she's just unconscious with it. Ichigo on the other hand is always so guardful of her feelings to the point that she isn't considerate about what Hiro fucking feels. You have a point that Zero Two was becoming reckless lately but she has reasons. Who won't be fucking mad after being hunted down by adults? They even took her darling away. You have a point about both of them being selfish and all but what I am pointing out is...ICHIGO NEEDS TO FUCKING GET OUT OF THEIR WAY!

I used this example with someone else, it's a bit extreme but it fits. If you are in love with someone who has suicidal tendencies and a history of attempts to take their own life and you see that person holding a knife, walking to the bathroom without saying anything to you. Would you just let them go? Would you just get out of their way? You seem to think this is what Ichigo should have done in this situation.

02 is a killer, shes taken countless lives, and has been extremely unstable these past 2 episodes, she has attacked the team multiple times now and destroyed her bedroom, she has been yelling at her own reflection, and even Hiro has called her a monster now. And you think the correct thing to do is let her do whatever she wants because of feels?

#IchigoDidNothingWrong
Apr 15, 2018 4:34 PM

Feb 2013
Too much unnecessary, forced misunderstanding... just to move the cheap plot along.
I really hate when anime pulls this kind of thing. (decent episode otherwise)

Ichigo is still best girl, but she even got on my nerves this episode.
Apr 15, 2018 5:08 PM

Feb 2018
Ichigo is selfish, probably more selfish than 02, she’s supposed to be the leader but I believe she’s just using it as an excuse. She’s not just keeping 02 and Hiro apart for his “protection”, she’s doing it for herself too, since day 1 its always been about getting close to him to the point that she’ll do anything for him, she has completely forgotten about Goro and his feelings, she’s so selfish that she cant accept rejection and accept that she will not always get what she wants and that not everything will go her way. 02 and Hiro already have a background and a base, but she feels like she’s the one that is connected to him, thats just annoying and needs to stop.
Apr 15, 2018 5:11 PM

Feb 2014
DuoraDoll said:
bryankun said:

Tell me this why is ichigo a selfish bitch? Forcing him to stay saying it’s all for his own good. I call that bs. She just wanted him and all for her for herself. I dont hate her but shes making everyone depise her.

Calling Ichigo a selfish bitch is just you expressing an opinion. And your just jumping to your own conclusions here. If she wanted Hiro all for herself, we would have seen signs of that before, but 02 and Ichigo have had a pretty good relationship up until these past couple of episodes. Shes not making everyone hate her, she just did what was right in her eyes, and unfortunately, it gets in the way of the ALMIGHTY GODDESS AND PERFECTION INCARNATE 02.

"Tell me, why is Ichigo a selfish bish"

See? This is a GREAT example as to why this community is beyond saving. Dear god AS STATED by myself , and Duora doll Ichigo never got in the way of their relationship until now.

I mean THE MOST she did BEFORE THIS WHOLE MESS was telling 02 not to push Hiro too much AND UH SUCK HIM DRY, and even tho 02 LITERALLY TOLD HER he could DIE AND SHE DIDN'T CARE, BUT she DIDN'T let them stop piloting together.

It was only until Hiro was in the verge of UH DEATH.

Ichigo did what she thought was best for Hiro. Let me say that again, WHAT SHE THOUGHT.

THO it is uh pretty LOGICAL TO SEPARATE SOMEONE TOXIC FROM YOUR BEST FRIEND.

And also, you don't see people here saying

"ZERO TWO IS SO SELFSIH. She literally beat up all the parasites and let them bleed to die JUST TO SEE HIRO."

OR

"Hiro was crying and she doesn't even care"

Or

" oh my she's gonna kill all those stamens what a b*tch"

Cause everyone is clouded by their waifuism or smth.

Im tired.
Apr 15, 2018 5:20 PM

Dec 2017
Still enjoying reading these people's comments. Only few people see that the timing of her confession is inappropiate because of the Gran Crevasse mission, the mission that APE wanted 02 to go to so badly and that could also be the klaxosaurs' origins. Let's all just cause some drama, which could not be done after the mission right?

There's a new topic now though discussing the reddit theories which is not filled with these convoluted comments :]
Apr 15, 2018 5:31 PM

Jul 2015
MichaelBaysWaifu said:
Still enjoying reading these people's comments. Only few people see that the timing of her confession is inappropiate because of the Gran Crevasse mission, the mission that APE wanted 02 to go to so badly and that could also be the klaxosaurs' origins. Let's all just cause some drama, which could not be done after the mission right?

There's a new topic now though discussing the reddit theories which is not filled with these convoluted comments :]

It could have waited had 02 not gone crazy and strangled Hiro, calling him fodder and all that. But seeing as they were going to be separated because the adults had decided that already, it wouldn't have mattered much anyway. Ichigo's timing was bad, I think we can all agree on that, but she acted right after 02 screwed up.
Apr 15, 2018 5:50 PM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
I don't even watch this show, but I'm here for the comments on this episode specifically.

Pages (30) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

364 by SuperJohnDoe »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2018

707 by SuperJohnDoe »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

640 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Yesterday, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

282 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 21, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2018

597 by akiramado19 »»
Apr 17, 9:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.