Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 13, 2018 4:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa it's been so long yet this episode bought back the feel of the series like it was yesterday. Right off the bat, we see Tessa and some mechs near a funeral site.

The episode bought back other main characters too of course. Kaname is still how I remember her and she looks great. I find her character interaction with Sousuke to be cute so far. Meanwhile, the episode did also have a little bit of psychology from Sousuke's inner thoughts.

Also important to note is Leonard's reintroduction this episode. I'm really curious to see how his role will be played out for rest of the season.
Apr 13, 2018 4:52 AM

Aug 2015
That CG in the opening shot tho....

Its been a while, but I remember more comedy in FMP. Not that I dislike this, that walk home was quite well executed.

Also, Seeing Testarossa again is great.
Apr 13, 2018 7:13 AM

Jan 2014
Where are people watching it?
We are the Keepers of the Chair. Within each of us flows his blood but more importantly his soul!
Apr 13, 2018 7:55 AM
Oct 2017
Teh_DuuuDe said:
Where are people watching it?

It’s on Crunchyroll.
Apr 13, 2018 8:00 AM

Jan 2014
I just finished it. Holy shit that got real serious real fast.
We are the Keepers of the Chair. Within each of us flows his blood but more importantly his soul!
Apr 13, 2018 8:12 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
If you had asked me 7 or 8 years ago that I'd get to watch a brand new Full Metal Panic series, i'd have thought you were crazy.

They didn't make it easy for newcomers to the series though. They dived straight in with minimum explanations.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 13, 2018 8:22 AM
Jul 2018
Farabeuf said:
If you had asked me 7 or 8 years ago that I'd get to watch a brand new Full Metal Panic series, i'd have thought you were crazy.

They didn't make it easy for newcomers to the series though. They dived straight in with minimum explanations.

They shouldn't make it easy for newcomers. Either watch the series properly or don't watch at all.
Apr 13, 2018 8:23 AM

Jan 2016
The animation will probably divide the community, but I for one really liked it.

Lol great to see Souske and co back, it's been so many years but the voices and all are just the way they were. I kinda got annoyed by Chidori for suddenly becoming cautious of Souske when Tessa's brother informed him that he has killed over 100 people, they've been through a lot and she should know better.

Apr 13, 2018 8:38 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
cunninglinguist said:
Farabeuf said:

They shouldn't make it easy for newcomers. Either watch the series properly or don't watch at all.

I don't think there's nothing wrong with getting some new viewers into the franchise. Never hurts. An extended recap wouldn't have been a bad thing, even for us who are familiar with the original series and light novels.

FireFistYK said:
The animation will probably divide the community, but I for one really liked it.

I thought they did a superb job. It was well done and they really look extremely similar to the characters in the Second Raid.
They got Mao looking great as always which is half the battle won :-)
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 13, 2018 8:42 AM
May 2014
Wow, 13 years, how time flies
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2018 9:06 AM

Sep 2014
This is adapting the novel, right?
Anyone knowledgeable about the novel and what it's gonna be?
I have read the manga adaptation (Sigma) and this is going the same route, right?

If so, I'm sort of disappointed. The manga was fine, but it was not what I loved the first season and fumoffu for, it's way more serious and focuses on the plot and bit darker stuff rather than the awesome comedy and light hearted action it was before.
If it's like the manga we're not getting funny and cute stuff this time, which is a shame. To me Second Raid was already a bit of a step down.
Apr 13, 2018 9:06 AM

Jul 2017
I missed Full Metal Panic! so much so I may be biased here.

But damn I really liked this episode. They cut the bullshit and went straight to the serious story and I liked that (even though it will be hard for people who havent seen the show in a decade).

Glad to see Sousuke and Kaname back as I just adore the two characters.

The CG was fine. I've seen way too many worse usage of CG from many other shows.

Overall, a very good episode. Excited to see how this show does after a decade.
Apr 13, 2018 9:11 AM

Sep 2011
It's cool to have FMP! back, and I'm glad to see that they're not messing around with the silly school life stuff, they're diving straight into the serious part of the series. Chidori looks a little odd without the weird lines on her cheeks that she always used to have, but I'm already getting used to it; other than that, everyone else looks just how I remember them. That purple Venom looked super cool... until it started moving and the ugly CG went into full force :/ Hopefully that will improve over the course of the season.

Also, I have no idea how, but I feel like someone with a design as flashy as that soon-to-be-former student council president HAS to factor into this somehow more than this... Don't know how much they can possibly do with him, but his character design just feels like we're going to see more of him.

Farabeuf said:
cunninglinguist said:

I don't think there's nothing wrong with getting some new viewers into the franchise. Never hurts. An extended recap wouldn't have been a bad thing, even for us who are familiar with the original series and light novels.

Having just re-watched season 1 and Second Raid in preparation for this, I can honestly say they really weren't terribly explicit in their explanations on certain things (like the Whispered) to begin with, you kind of had to read between the lines a little (that was kinda nice in a way though, felt more natural than just a big info dump)... But yeah, after so many years, probably would have been good to get like a 5 minute recap at least... no one likes recap episodes, but I think we could sit through 5 minutes.
"EVERYBODY, CLAP YOUR HANDS!"

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Apr 13, 2018 9:13 AM

Jun 2014
If you would have asked me 13 yrs ago if we would be watching Sousuke and Co. again, I would have probably told you NO!

Flash forward to 2018 and the gang is back and they didn't make it easy for newcomers to hop in without watching the previous 2 seasons!

I have such high hopes for this season and hopefully they won't disappoint. Everything about this episode made me realize how much I missed FMP!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Apr 13, 2018 9:14 AM

Jul 2012
Probably should've rewatched the whole thing, it's been so long, but as always lazy ... Well don't really think that it affected me at least for now. Pretty good start, of course new animation and i think it looks really good. Surprised that Sousuke suggested holding hands just like that and that was a long moment. At the time thought that Chidori was one of the most beatiful anime characters, still think so and she is back!

Was surprised about new season and always wanted to watch the conclusion of the story, with the thought that it will end.
Apr 13, 2018 9:21 AM

Mar 2017
Full Metal Panic is back, baby! I like the new episode, it looks and sounds and feels amazing as usual. There was a certain lack of comedy, and we didn't really get into anything bombastic yet. But this was a nice setup and I am looking forward to the next few episodes! Plus the handholding was cute as fuck.

Apr 13, 2018 9:22 AM

Oct 2008
This is what I've been waiting a decade for. Screw Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Cardcaptor Sakura and all the other nostalgia-bait franchises. This is it. This is how it's done. This is how you do a sequel. It's perfect. Perfect references (Chidori's hamster as her wallpaper!!!). Perfect pacing. Perfect tone. Perfect voices. Perfect animation. No bullshit, just diving straight into the story. Even the AS CGI is much better than what I had initially expected and they blend in remarkably well (though, have to see more to be sure). I love these characters so much. I love this franchise so much. I am so hyped for the rest of this. It had better not be only 12 episodes. I will kill someone if they make me wait another 10 years for the rest of the story. This is a miracle. And I'm going to relish every minute of this.

MistLiigh said:
Farabeuf said:

Having just re-watched season 1 and Second Raid in preparation for this, I can honestly say they really weren't terribly explicit in their explanations on certain things (like the Whispered) to begin with, you kind of had to read between the lines a little (that was kinda nice in a way though, felt more natural than just a big info dump)... But yeah, after so many years, probably would have been good to get like a 5 minute recap at least... no one likes recap episodes, but I think we could sit through 5 minutes.

I actually disagree. I think they made the perfect choice. As-is, we don't have much time to spare and it's a seamless experience coming in straight from TSR. While there were some flashbacks and callbacks, they were all used effectively to convey the characters' emotions and thoughts. Also, they did release three compilation movies before this to catch newcomers up with the previous seasons.
Apr 13, 2018 9:25 AM

Mar 2008
Alright, I watched the previous seasons a long time ago and before I start with the new season, I'd like to read/watch some kind of recap.. but so far I couldn't find anything.

Could anyone point me in the right direction? Would be much appreciated.
Apr 13, 2018 9:36 AM

Sep 2015
Dam it’s been 11 years for me since I came acros this series as a kid but dam Sousuke taking some action with that hand holding idea.
Apr 13, 2018 9:45 AM

Sep 2011
Actar said:
This is what I've been waiting a decade for. Screw Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Cardcaptor Sakura and all the other nostalgia-bait franchises. This is it. This is how it's done. This is how you do a sequel. It's perfect. Perfect references (Chidori's hamster as her wallpaper!!!). Perfect pacing. Perfect tone. Perfect voices. Perfect animation. No bullshit, just diving straight into the story. Even the AS CGI is much better than what I had initially expected and they blend in remarkably well (though, have to see more to be sure). I love these characters so much. I love this franchise so much. I am so hyped for the rest of this. It had better not be only 12 episodes. I will kill someone if they make me wait another 10 years for the rest of the story. This is a miracle. And I'm going to relish every minute of this.

MistLiigh said:

I actually disagree. I think they made the perfect choice. As-is, we don't have much time to spare and it's a seamless experience coming in straight from TSR. While there were some flashbacks and callbacks, they were all used effectively to convey the characters' emotions and thoughts. Also, they did release three compilation movies before this to catch newcomers up with the previous seasons.

I was not aware of the recap movies :o Looking at the MAL pages for them though, it looks like they only cover season 1, not Second Raid, and even the movies are a ~6 hour time investment. With this being listed as 12 episodes (sorry to break that news...), it's entirely possible that the storyboard was already too close to handle a 5 minute recap without hurting something important, but it's hard to be sure until we've seen what happens and how the pacing goes through the entire season. All I'm saying is I think it would have been a nice, quick catch-up for newcomers and people who haven't seen the series in a decade+.
"EVERYBODY, CLAP YOUR HANDS!"

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Apr 13, 2018 9:46 AM

Mar 2010
great great great, that's how you do it not like the DxD Hero disaster.
allenjke said:
Probably should've rewatched the whole thing, it's been so long, but as always lazy ... Well don't really think that it affected me at least for now. Pretty good start, of course new animation and i think it looks really good. Surprised that Sousuke suggested holding hands just like that and that was a long moment. At the time thought that Chidori was one of the most beatiful anime characters, still think so and she is back!

Was surprised about new season and always wanted to watch the conclusion of the story, with the thought that it will end.

well I watched the three seasons at least 20 times , and I can tell the animation is almost the same.
I also thought Kaname was the most beatiful anime character until Tesa was introduced.
Apr 13, 2018 9:48 AM

Oct 2014
cunninglinguist said:
Farabeuf said:

Moreover, they didn't make it easy for those who only watched anime, skipping the entire 6 volume (it has only Audio Drama adaptaion)

Xebec are doing their job decently. I like it even more than TCR. The music is awesome
PizzaWarriorApr 13, 2018 9:51 AM
Apr 13, 2018 9:57 AM

Jul 2012
LF2005 said:

well I watched the three seasons at least 20 times , and I can tell the animation is almost the same.
I also thought Kaname was the most beatiful anime character until Tesa was introduced.

Didn't mean that it was bad, good for that time (mb even for now) and this one looks really good. Well if you watched so many times easier for you to judge, but i thought that it was quite different.
So many people like Tessa, still like Kaname more, not about the waifu wars just mentioned that cause Kaname was one of the most (first) memorable characters for me.
Apr 13, 2018 9:58 AM

Dec 2012
I must admit though this was one of my favorite series years and years ago, i had sort of lost hope it would ever be completed. the story is very exciting and powerful from here on in and what we already have will make a lot more sense if they stick to the manga and tell the full tale. I am glad to hear they may have kept faithful to what has come before, work on my own commitments in the anime line have kept me from watching the english version but watching it here in Japan just the opening and first bit really did bring back a lot of memories.

I hope it goes well. it is risky and directors often feel the need to put their own stamp on things ..... but at times such long gap continuations were faithful and it is truly amazing what good studio art directors and staff can to to bring an older style back to live.

Personally I could care less how they do Tessa she has always been the worst character in the series but I understand very well what target audience she was inserted for on both formats. Kaname is forever the best.

It is a happy day!

Apr 13, 2018 10:26 AM

Dec 2017
The cliffhanger.

Felt like Kyoani's TSR has better animation quality. CG turns out to be worse than expected. Too bad, but at least we got S4.

That being said, XEBEC did a decent job and I'm very much hyped for this.
Apr 13, 2018 11:03 AM
Jan 2015
Wow .. i was waiting for the first half of the episode for years now ... holding hands .. made me so happy ,probably the best thing that happened today .

In the end of episode , was sagara about to ask chidori for marriage ??
Apr 13, 2018 11:04 AM
May 2015
LF2005 said:
great great great, that's how you do it not like the DxD Hero disaster.
allenjke said:

Are you really comparing that garbage to FMP?
Apr 13, 2018 11:19 AM

Jul 2009
I am not into it. :/
Maybe reading the manga few years ago and watching this episode a decade after the last season make it feel weak for a start.

When a new season of Fumoffu?

Imaishi said:
I have read the manga adaptation (Sigma) and this is going the same route, right?

If so, I'm sort of disappointed. The manga was fine, but it was not what I loved the first season and fumoffu for, it's way more serious and focuses on the plot and bit darker stuff rather than the awesome comedy and light hearted action it was before.
If it's like the manga we're not getting funny and cute stuff this time, which is a shame. To me Second Raid was already a bit of a step down.

Feel the same xD
bruh
Apr 13, 2018 11:27 AM

Sep 2014
LF2005 said:
great great great, that's how you do it not like the DxD Hero disaster

DxD Hero so far seems million times better than the clusterfuck that was BorN. It had a great '0th' episode. I really don't see how one can dislike it if they love the series. And it's exactly in the style of previous seasons, unlike this which is jumping from lighthearted, lovable show to a completely different darker mood, and boring serious war plot instead of it's unique take on the genre. So far I'm worried, thought it might get good. It definitely does look really nice though, despite keeping the quite aged artstyle.
ImaishiApr 13, 2018 11:31 AM
Apr 13, 2018 11:47 AM

Jan 2018
Loved this start to the new season. I just finished The Second Raid yesterday and it feels like they didn't skip a beat between the 13 year gap. I'm so excited to see how this plays out.

nekkoMaster said:

In the end of episode , was sagara about to ask chidori for marriage ??

Yeah I thought the same thing as well, but maybe it was something else, we'll see.
Apr 13, 2018 11:52 AM
Jul 2011
Another one of the animes that are worthy to be watched.
Apr 13, 2018 12:43 PM

Sep 2008
I'm more than delighted to see a new Full Metal Panic series. Back when I first started watching anime, Tessa was my "crush" (because the term "waifu" didn't exist yet). I also had a wallscroll of Kaname and Tessa hanging right over my bed. So yeah.

Great first episode. No time for the backstory, you have to know what this series is all about because it's full speed ahead. It really held my attention, especially the 2nd half. I have high hopes for this now, and could be my AOTS. 5/5
Apr 13, 2018 12:47 PM

Jul 2015
why is the season 4 so underrated.. hardly anyone is talking about it..
truth be told.. whole FMP franchise is extremely underrated...
anyways.. this is a pretty great buildup episode.. having read(red) the manga(only) i can say that Xebec did a wonderful job.. and how quickly they got into story.. like not wasting a single moment.. it almost feels like there was never a 13 year gap...
Apr 13, 2018 1:01 PM

Feb 2015
Nice to see Xebec bringing thier A game. Great episode, I've missed this show!
Apr 13, 2018 1:47 PM

Aug 2013
Wow is finally back, I really really like this plot, as well as the protagonist, this was a very intense beginning, with many events, was what I expected from FMP, I think it was one of the best start of this season, this debut me left me even more excited, since my expectations in the anime are very high even ..
Apr 13, 2018 1:56 PM

Jul 2013
They pretty much jumped to the action the first episode. I expected this to be the calm before the storm, but it seems we are going to have an strong start of the season. Not that I complaint.
It's cool to see my boy Sousuke and the rest of the cast again (especially Mao with that uniform), and even if the CGI for the mechas is not the best, I love how the characters look refreshing and very similar to how they looked in the past seasons. Let's hope the battles end being decent at least.

I didn't expected the president of the student council to return after being absent in The Second Raid along with the rest of the school cast. Since he was one of the characters introduced in Fumoffu who I liked the most, I was very happy having him returning. His heart to heart conversation with Sousuke about Kaname was pretty nice.

Leonard had a strong NTRing behaviour in The Second Raid, but in one episode he managed to make it stronger, and I don't like that at all. I wonder how Sousuke will react if he discovers that he kissed Kaname...

Like it happened in previous seasons, the interactions between Sousuke and Kaname are very heartwarning and adorable, even with the bleak feeling this episode had. I wish their romance ends being conclusive, if it advances through the series, of course.

Cannot wait for more.
Apr 13, 2018 1:59 PM

Aug 2015
Imaishi said:

What you read in Sigma was the light novel route as well. There won't be any funny shenanigans from this point on. The story shifts to all serious at this point.

I'm concerned since this arc is super long and carries the story all the way to the end. 12 episodes won't be enough to cover the whole story, so it'll probably need to end in one of the sub-arcs. And if it doesn't get another season, it'll probably end on a cliffhanger.
Apr 13, 2018 2:14 PM
Jun 2015
Oh boy, after 13 years of waiting... At least the first episode was great! Something that I pretty much expected. Here are my quick thoughts:

+ Yet again great soundtrack and seiyuu
+ The feeling of it being the traditional FMP! when it comes to the characters
+ The excitement, emotions while watching
+ CGI looked surprisingly good on Armslaves! I'm not used to that.

- This is only a SMALL minus, but I'm going in with lots of details:
Don't get me wrong, graphics and art look really good, especially the close-ups are similar to KyoAni's, but still, even after 13 years and with the current budget, as a whole it doesn't quite reach.
CGI on Armslaves looked good, backgrounds were really pretty, even more awesome than before, but there is much less movement when it comes to characters. They don't look that polished either (not that much shadows, details and colors compared to TSR, reminds me of Fumoffu and the 1st season).

I'm looking forward seeing more!
Apr 13, 2018 2:30 PM

Dec 2013
Finaaaaaaaaaaaalyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Apr 13, 2018 2:48 PM

Sep 2016
“You transferred here 9 months ago.” Shit feels like 13 years.
Apr 13, 2018 3:01 PM
Jul 2016
Actar said:
This is what I've been waiting a decade for. Screw Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Cardcaptor Sakura and all the other nostalgia-bait franchises. This is it.

Dude, you don't just go compare Digimon Yu gi oh or CCS with FMP! like that. what the hell rly. Yu gi oh is pretty bad, digimon is ok, but worse than fmp!, they both are very childish, like CCs, but CCS, both old prequel and now the sequel are better than fmp, im pretty sure im not the only one on this. nevertheless, both digimon YGO and CCS are way more nostalgic than FMP, as i watched than when i was a child, like 8, and they have that shounen very childish vibe, which grants them way more nostalgia than fmp. they are pretty much one of the few most nostalgic anime ever. Know that i partially agree with you
Apr 13, 2018 3:29 PM

Jan 2015
It's been soooo long since I've watched anything FMP, and damned if I don't recall almost any of it... Between this and Steins;Gate coming back, I think SG was much more easy to get back into, with just a brief refresher. I only have vague memories of our two mains kinda/sorta flirting with the barest hint of an inkling of an idea of actually flirting with one another. And like, a submarine was in there somewhere, right? Man, I gotta go read a wiki.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Apr 13, 2018 3:33 PM

Sep 2013
Strange to start watching an anime that last aired in 2005 but continues as if nothing had ever happened... obviously that's the way to do it, but still, haha!

Enjoyed the first episode, this seems like a fun ride.
Apr 13, 2018 3:39 PM
Jul 2018
First of all it was really nice to see it definitely managed captured the feel of the FMP! show even coming decades ago. I was bit worried here. It was really nice to see main characters back and surprised to see here they didn't take time to introduce them abit for newcomers. I really loved the last conversation scene between Sagara and Chidori. But oddly the voices feel bit old and not like before :,(

and just wow, was hoping to see some lighthearted into episodes like s3 did but this started with just toooo dark episode :( I think it was pretty good episode especially the execution. The animation quality was very solid but somehow even though prefer the KyoAni version. Anyway, this is going to be another one heck of amazing season! that long waiting finally paid offffff!
Apr 13, 2018 4:00 PM

Oct 2007
I thought it was a good first episode. Full use of the time (no OP/ED visuals). Jumps right into it.

I disagree with the need for a recap. Hero Academia had the longest recap and I thought it was unnecessary. Food Wars went with the recap of the cliffhanger and went straight into story mode. Steins;Gate had flash backs through out its first Ep (which was decent).

Overall, Hero Academia felt the most out of place. Not watching any of the other big squeals, so can't commit on them.

Anywho, it was a good episode. Spring 2018 off to a great start!
Apr 13, 2018 4:02 PM

Mar 2013
Why is it that whenever an older series gets a new season after a long time, it comes with a revelation that it's just not as good when it's not dubbed? Either that or the actors are all way older now and just can't do a good job anymore. I had no idea all the girls in this show sounded so... grating in Japanese. Kyoko alone makes me wish I was born without ears. She sounds like one of those whiny imouto types. Teletha sounds absolutely terrible too.
straggyApr 13, 2018 4:14 PM
Apr 13, 2018 4:46 PM

Nov 2012
So excited to see this series come back after such a long time, I'm happy that they've continued the story and kept the art style of the old one.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Apr 13, 2018 4:51 PM
Jun 2015
Ocura said:

- This is only a SMALL minus, but I'm going in with lots of details:
Don't get me wrong, graphics and art look really good, especially the close-ups are similar to KyoAni's, but still, even after 13 years and with the current budget, as a whole it doesn't quite reach.
CGI on Armslaves looked good, backgrounds were really pretty, even more awesome than before, but there is much less movement when it comes to characters. They don't look that polished either (not that much shadows, details and colors compared to TSR, reminds me of Fumoffu and the 1st season).

Actually, watching a few TSR episodes again and seeing the first episode of third time after that, I change my opinion a bit: Even though TSR looks fantastic, it wasn't that much compared to IV. FMP! IV looks GREAT! Really excited to see other episodes.
Apr 13, 2018 5:06 PM

Jun 2017
Daaamn, time sure flies, I remember when the first season aired as a kid!

Pretty insane what they pulled off after so long, everything is just the way I remember it. Music? Nailed. Voices? Nailed. Animation and Art? Nailed. They also went into straight the serious stuff this time.
Apr 13, 2018 5:15 PM
Sep 2009
Wait, did they just drop the entire cruise ship hijack arc like it never happened? It was like, the last relatively lighthearted part of FMP, really now?

Also, no way in hell will they be able to stuff everything in 12 eps. Even 24 is unlikely, there's a lot of text there. And I'd hate to see them disappear for another 13 years on a let's say, Burning One Man Force cliffhanger.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pick the best girl!

bisikerim - May 27, 2018

8 by EvilGrin »»
Mar 11, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

72 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Feb 17, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 8 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

35 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Feb 16, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 11 Discussion

10 by Comander-07 »»
Jan 8, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 10 Discussion

12 by Comander-07 »»
Jan 8, 7:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.