Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 13, 2018 8:50 PM

Sep 2017
turn fullmetal alchemist into a hentai ova where roy and ed do yaoi

serious answer, rosario + vampire should get a proper adaptation that's as dark and fun as the manga.
Edward Elric > your waifu

Apr 13, 2018 9:50 PM

Oct 2017
Honestly, I would say One Piece. This is going to be a really big project if a better studio decided to do it but if done right, it has the possibility of being one of the greatest shows out there. Just imagine what it would be like if it has better animation and pacing. I'm always getting hyped up reading the manga and everytime I watch the anime version each week, it was always a bit of a letdown. At least the quality had been slightly better recently and hopefully, Toei is going to go full on with the upcoming parts in the current arc.
My Anime List < Have a good day! > My Manga List
Apr 13, 2018 10:21 PM

May 2014
Yuu Yuu Hakusho.

HxH got a faithful reboot that was really fucking good, I'd love it if his other work got rebooted. The original did really well padding out the final arc, like good filler fights that we didn't get to see in the rushed ending of the manga, but with how much potential the last arc had they really could go crazy with the final arc and flesh it out, I know not everyone would be a fan of an extended filler arc but it'd really be so enjoyable
Apr 13, 2018 10:55 PM

Feb 2015
probably Samurai X, so far the 90's anime isnt bad its just not as good as the manga and the filler isnt very good.

gundam 0079 the animation has aged very badly and deserves and remake as well animated as gundam unicorn.
Apr 13, 2018 11:03 PM

Feb 2015
Dlwuik said:

serious answer, rosario + vampire should get a proper adaptation that's as dark and fun as the manga.
only if i can get a Vic Mignogna sighed copy
Apr 13, 2018 11:58 PM

Dec 2011
Yu Yu Hakusho. I've always wondered how certain scenes would look like with a bigger budget, like Hiei's final battle in the Dark Tournament.

I mean..

HxH looking beautiful as heck only makes me want it more.
Apr 14, 2018 12:37 AM

Oct 2016
Ergo Proxy. So many things were done right with that anime, but so many things were done wrong. I feel like it could become very popular if it was handled with the same care as, say, Ghost in the Shell. It had a good premise, but then failed to actually make any points about human existence in the end.
Apr 14, 2018 2:32 AM

Sep 2017
- Berserk
- Berserk
- Berserk
- Akame ga Kill
- Tokyo Ghoul

“If you live for yourself you’ve only got yourself to blame. So I can’t really blame anyone else and I don’t have any regrets.”

list

Apr 14, 2018 2:59 AM
Dec 2015
it would be amazing if some studio redos higurashi no naku koro ni !
Apr 14, 2018 4:40 AM

Mar 2017
Fate/Stay Night Fate/Saber's Route by ufotable
Tsukihime by ufotable
Baccano!, needs a 5 cour adaptation like Durarara!
Apr 14, 2018 5:32 AM

Aug 2017
I want to see a Soul Eater reboot, like they did with Fullmetal Alchemist, where it follows the manga more thoroughly and gives us a more satisfying conclusion.

Apr 14, 2018 6:12 AM

Sep 2017
PenvonPingu said:
Dlwuik said:

only if i can get a Vic Mignogna sighed copy

comment of the year 2018, good job mate
Edward Elric > your waifu

Apr 14, 2018 6:45 AM
Jun 2017
I want to see Code Geass to be remade, err, Remastered
Apr 14, 2018 4:33 PM

Apr 2017
This may be a common answer. but I want Sword Art Online's first season remade, except with the entire season spent developing aincrad and the characters. Another anime that could use better world building is Angel Beats.
Apr 14, 2018 4:36 PM
Jun 2017
Redo HxH? It's perfect already

Anyways, I'd like a remake of Tokyo Gh-

Fullmetal Alchemist
Apr 14, 2018 4:55 PM

Feb 2018
Rosario + Vampire (so it follows manga)
berserk (so it doesn't look like ass)
Tokyo Ghoul
Apr 14, 2018 9:16 PM
Jan 2018
Re creators and Juuni Taisen similar reason too much talking and anti climatic ending.
Apr 14, 2018 9:20 PM

Nov 2017
Maybe a Full Metal Panic remake ,but what I want is a Slam Dunk remake
Apr 14, 2018 10:11 PM

Jun 2014
Great Teacher Onizuka - It would be cool to get a prequel OVA of Shonan Junai Gumi then a completed GTO series.

Yu Yu Hakusho - Like many others have said, give it the HxH 2011 treatment

Akira - Not a remake, just animate the rest of the manga

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Not the rebuilds, another 26 episodes + film. Don't run out of budget this time to avoid existential crayon storyboards.
Apr 14, 2018 11:44 PM

Aug 2015
Renkini said:
Soul Eater immediately popped up into my mind.
This man gets it. Desert Punk and Claymore are some others that come to mind.

Apr 15, 2018 12:02 AM

Feb 2014
Trigun - More like remastered with more budget on the art and animation. Something along the lines of Trigun: Badlands Rumble. The main show always looked like it was one step away from turning into a clip art animation.

Tamako Market - This time without that fatass bird, who added absolutely nothing to the show and only made it unwatchable. Which is one of the reasons why the movie was so much better.

Clannad After Story - Fuck that original asspull of an ending. It should have ended like the movie
Apr 15, 2018 12:25 AM

Dec 2015
Rewrite and UQ Holder sure need a remake because fuck that shit adaptation.
Apr 15, 2018 12:28 AM

Jul 2016
Gimme that sweet Soul Eater Brotherhood, Studio Bones.

Soul Eater ... Soulhood?
Your favorite anime is cringe. My favorite anime is a masterpiece.

Apr 15, 2018 12:29 AM

Aug 2009
aliquae said:
- Berserk
- Berserk
- Berserk
- Akame ga Kill
- Tokyo Ghoul

Fuck yeah! the 2016 Berserk was cancer, plz redo it like Hellsing Ultimate like one episode coming out every 6 months. I don't care about waiting so long as long as the episodes are actually good quality.

Also I would like to see Claymore done properly without a ridiculous filler ending and one of my personal favorites Blade of the Immortal. A really amazing manga with a very lackluster anime.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Apr 15, 2018 5:52 AM
Apr 2018
astro boy redone in CGI please and thanks
Apr 15, 2018 5:58 AM

Apr 2014
New version of Great Teacher Onizuka would be really nice.
Apr 15, 2018 6:07 AM

Nov 2015
Nana
Baccano
Higurashi
Cowboy Bebop
Evangelion
I'd say Berserk but that would take literal decades to produce
✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

鼻をくすぐるGunpowder & Smoke
ジャララ飛び交うEmpty gun cartridges
紅いヒールに見惚れて うっかり風穴欲しいヤツは 挙手をしな

・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🍰 ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Apr 15, 2018 6:16 AM

Mar 2018
Tennouji said:
Of course I have an obvious answer for these kind of the threads.

R-E-W-R-I-T-E that's actually adapting the visual novel and making a BS original crappy story.

Can you elaborate me more on this? How much of Rewrite anime contains original story? I watched it and season 1 is "not bad, I like it." territory but I don't understand a thing in season 2 so I considered it bad overall. I'm thinking of reading the VN depending on your answer because I really like the character designs of girls in Rewrite.

Apr 15, 2018 6:24 AM

Nov 2008
None of them. Japan can't animate anymore. It's all too clean or sleak/effeminate looking.

Apr 15, 2018 7:42 AM

Sep 2011
Renkini said:
Tennouji said:
Of course I have an obvious answer for these kind of the threads.

R-E-W-R-I-T-E that's actually adapting the visual novel and making a BS original crappy story.

Can you elaborate me more on this? How much of Rewrite anime contains original story? I watched it and season 1 is "not bad, I like it." territory but I don't understand a thing in season 2 so I considered it bad overall. I'm thinking of reading the VN depending on your answer because I really like the character designs of girls in Rewrite.

On the first season, 95% is completely original and its story-telling is incoherent. The 5% is from the visual novel, particularly the parts of Lucia's and Shizuru's stories. The routes are much darker than on what's shown on the anime.

On season 2, it's really hard to understand because on how the Moon route's(Episodes 1-3) story-telling is incoherent to the point it gets really confusing because of the heroine routes are omitted and they thought showing us the parts of the events of heroines' routes on the VN will make things easier for us to understand. Moon route's existence totally relies on heroines' routes in order to understand Moon route.

If you really like the heroines, then that's the more reason that you should play the visual novel.

Apr 15, 2018 8:01 AM

Mar 2018
Tennouji said:
Renkini said:

On the first season, 95% is completely original and its story-telling is incoherent. The 5% is from the visual novel, particularly the parts of Lucia's and Shizuru's stories. The routes are much darker than on what's shown on the anime.

On season 2, it's really hard to understand because on how the Moon route's(Episodes 1-3) story-telling is incoherent to the point it gets really confusing because of the heroine routes are omitted and they thought showing us the parts of the events of heroines' routes on the VN will make things easier for us to understand. Moon route's existence totally relies on heroines' routes in order to understand Moon route.

If you really like the heroines, then that's the more reason that you should play the visual novel.

Okay, I'm going to play the visual novel now. The VN is very popular even before the adaptation so I'm hoping a Clannad-level anime but it didn't live up. Still, part of me can't accept 'Rewrite' is bad so I asked you. Thanks for the answer.

Apr 15, 2018 8:12 AM

Sep 2011
Renkini said:
Tennouji said:

Okay, I'm going to play the visual novel now. The VN is very popular even before the adaptation so I'm hoping a Clannad-level anime but it didn't live up. Still, part of me can't accept 'Rewrite' is bad so I asked you. Thanks for the answer.

I don't think you should expect a Clannad-level on Rewrite because Rewrite is completely different from other Key works and it really has a darker story and that will be the only time that Key has a dark-story work. That's how Rewrite got popular.

Apr 15, 2018 8:17 AM

Jul 2013
BAmario said:
Fate Stay Night: Fate Route

Illyricus said:
In my humble opinion:
-A remake of the Fate route of F/SN by ufotable, because I'm curious to see how the battles of the VN would look with ufo's visuals.

Yes the Fate route! It's not fair to have UBW only to have so many remakes :/
Apr 15, 2018 8:17 AM
Mar 2018
fairy tail they could make it actually good
Apr 15, 2018 8:56 AM

Mar 2018
Tennouji said:
I don't think you should expect a Clannad-level on Rewrite because Rewrite is completely different from other Key works and it really has a darker story and that will be the only time that Key has a dark-story work. That's how Rewrite got popular.

This makes my expectation even higher. I'm fine with dark stories if they don't have any gory/guro scenes. Fate and Grisaia, for example, are my favorites. Choices which are hard to predict and complex route splits. Actually, I haven't play Clannad yet because I'm satisfied with the anime so this will be my first time challenging a Key novel. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Apr 16, 2018 5:51 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Redo Eyeshield 21 and Shaman King you cowards.
Apr 16, 2018 5:59 PM

Apr 2018
A new Vampire Hunter D would be great, but it'd probably be too similar to Hellsing....better just go with Apocalypse Zero. It was crazy and deserves something. We need Tactical Fiend Dokumaguro yelling about conformity into his gross microphone for a fresher audience, dang it.

Apr 16, 2018 7:11 PM

Oct 2016
Hokuno no Ken, but dont do it like Berserk or the new anime :c
Ashita no Joe, it was a beautiful anime already, but if its remade I think there'd be more fans, and I think it deserved it
Mobile Suit Gundam
Apr 16, 2018 7:26 PM

Sep 2010
Mobile Suit Gundam animated like Gundam the Origins.

Thats pretty much all I really want to see
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 16, 2018 7:47 PM
Dec 2015
Gungrave. Present the sci-fi aspects better OR completely go by the game's atmosphere. Just don't be another failure like Devil May Cry for the latter.

Berserk. No more CGI please.
Apr 16, 2018 7:48 PM

Mar 2018
Barefoot gen, but with more of an ecchi harem component.
Apr 16, 2018 8:51 PM
Apr 2018
Hajime no Ippo and Kenichi.Because it was sad to see it over and would be great to see it done in modern Times,you can't go wrong with the classics
Apr 16, 2018 8:52 PM
Apr 2018
Hajime no Ippo and Kenichi.Because it was sad to see it over and would be great to see it done in modern Times,you can't go wrong with the classics
Apr 16, 2018 9:03 PM
Jan 2017
One Piece but with a different studio like Madhouse or Trigger.
Zetsubou5990Apr 22, 2018 12:20 AM
Apr 16, 2018 9:15 PM
Apr 2018
Inuyahsa is another one that should be redone that was a good anime
Apr 17, 2018 7:32 AM
Sep 2017
- D.Gray Man needs to be redone because its first season had a crap ton of filler and needs to follow the Manga moreso. In fact, the D.Gray Man anime need a FMA Brotherhood/Hellsing Ultimate treatment.
-History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi it left off well on a cliffhanger or without proper conclusion. Plus it has great action scenes.
-Sekirei this series was kind of a actually good harem anime, I like to see more of it adapted since the first part of the manga ended.
-Freezing could use a redone treatment since the anime changed a lot to make the series more "fan serviceable" if you get what I mean.
Apr 17, 2018 8:19 AM

Feb 2017
I want to see Slam Dunk with better plot.
Apr 17, 2018 8:21 AM

Aug 2017
Sousei no Onmyouji after the first 12 or 13 episodes it went full original and what was the meaning of such a long ass original story when there could be a season 2?

Tokyo Ghoul one of the obvious answers because it could have been a damn good show if it didn't get such a half-assed adaptation. It's one of the most popular mangas out there pierrot would have made money nevertheless at least adapt it properly but of course take the easy way out.

Baccano! it's good as it is but it would be nice to see it adapted as a whole just like Durarara!! because it has like 20 or more volumes from where the anime left off.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

91 by LeonhartAugust »»
3 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

118 by Teirayo »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » How do you watch anime?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

26 by redorzo »»
7 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 7 hours ago

14 by Zarutaku »»
16 minutes ago

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - 6 hours ago

13 by Nemo_Niemand »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.